Brothers and Sisters Ch. 09

Story Info
OMG, a whole family! Revelations. Teasing. Proposition.
3.1k words
4.65
15.5k
27

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 -- Another Couple

I went over to Marie's desk and asked her to accompany me to the local coffee house for a morning brew. The way I asked plus the wink, she knew I had something I needed to talk to her about.

After Marie and I were walking across the parking lot, I mentioned Peter's upcoming party. Marie grinned, "Yes, we're going, of course."

I said, "I put the pieces of a puzzle together today that have been vexing me for about nine months. I wasn't even sure what I needed to think about until Peter gave me the invite to his next party."

"What do you mean?"

"When I met Penny and Ryan for the first time, Peter introduced us. He mentioned that Penny was his wife's sister. Knowing what we know now, that would also mean that Ryan is also his wife's brother."

I pulled out my cellphone and showed her a picture that featured Peter, Wendy, Ryan, and Penny. I handed the phone with the picture to Marie.

I asked, "Do you see the resemblance between them?"

Marie said slowly, "Yes. That's expected"

"Now compare Peter to the other three," I instructed. "You can enlarge the image."

Marie came to a stop as we were outside the coffee shop. She was staring at the screen and scrolling between Peter and Wendy Block, and Ryan and Penny Miller.

Marie gasped and swore almost silently. She looked up at me, "Oh, my God. They're all related -- all four of them. They're all within ten years of each other. Same gene pool."

I suggested, "I'm guessing that Peter and Wendy are brother and sister, at least that's my supposition based on the photographic evidence. They might be first cousins, but they're very close genetically."

"But their last names are different."

"Easy to change legally with a little effort. I'm surprised more people don't do it."

"What now?" Marie asked.

I pointed at the door to the store. "I think we get our lattes and go back to work. Tonight, we can ask Penny and Ryan about it unless you have a better idea."

I decided to be 'cute' about how I asked Penny and Ryan about Peter and Wendy. Once we were all together at cocktail time on our home patio, I got their attention.

I said my carefully crafted question; "Your brother invited Anna and me to a party next Saturday. Are you going?"

Ryan started, "Yeah, he texted me today. Sounds good." He didn't see the trap he'd just fallen into. The steel trap in my mind snapped shut; I thought, 'Gotcha!'

Penny followed up, "We'll each have to bring ... OH!" Her mouth fell open and she gaped at me. She said, "You know?" She'd suddenly realized what the trap was and that it was too late.

I just nodded. Marie was there with me but also silent.

I finally said, "Do you want to tell us about it?"

Ryan shook his head in disbelief. Penny said, "Yes, we're related."

I stated, "And Peter and Wendy are brother and sister, and they're also your brother and sister."

Ryan said, "Yes. Wendy is six years older than I am, and Peter is only a year older that she is. Penny is the youngest."

"Why the last name Block?"

Ryan chuckled, "Subterfuge. When Peter and Wendy moved here, they were already together in every way possible. We came down here about the same time to go to school. When they realized that we'd likely live here after graduation, they changed their names. It was almost on a lark, and they didn't make a big deal of it at the time."

"And your parents know?"

Penny said, "It gets complicated. Our mom and dad are first cousins, and yes, they know about all of us. We didn't need to hide what was going on from them, and it was important to each of us to continue."

Marie laughed, "Ah, so incest runs in the whole family."

Ryan said in a more serious tone, "I guess so. Maybe it's a recessive gene. Our parents discovered each other very early in their lives, maybe when they were around five or six. Since they lived next door to each other, they became inseparable from then on.

"While they were still kids, they'd even be allowed to sleep together, but their parents tried to stop that when they got older. The two of them nearly started World War III to keep that privilege. Both sets of parents eventually conceded.

"I don't know when they started having sex, but they did; probably sometime in high school. Anyway, they actually were allowed to set up home in one of our grandparent's homes. They had their own little apartment in our parents' home through part of college."

Penny chimed in, "The rule by that time was that our mother couldn't get pregnant. The concern at that point was that they remain childless because of a feared genetic mishap. Then genetic testing came along and blew that concern away. The two of them were told that they had to finish college. Somehow, they figured out how to go to the same college as married students -- same last name and all that. They had an apartment and were both good students. They finished the last two years of their schooling that way."

I restated what had just been said, "So, your parents are first cousins and they just declared they were married and then started a family after college?"

"Exactly. Peter was born three months after our mom and dad graduated from college. There'd been lots of checking to be sure he wouldn't have any dreaded diseases or maladies. That happened for each of us. We were all planned and carefully screened babies."

Penny went on, "Wendy became Peter's sidekick in all things from almost birth. They did sleep together and then lived together all through school. No one seemed to mind, and everyone in the family knew about them and thought it was cute."

Ryan said, "By the time Penny and I came along six and seven years later, everyone thought that the incest was no big deal providing we were adults. Peter and Wendy paved the way for Penny and me. We were already under the same roof, so we just lived and loved together. We told you about our living arrangements growing up. When we got legal, we were officially allowed to engage in sex."

Penny said, "I always felt it was in my genes to love Ryan so completely. I like having other men friends, even ones I'm intimate with, but Ryan is my home base, my rock, and my man for all of time." She batted her eyes in love at him.

"Your parents didn't react much to your situation here at the house? I didn't think they knew about your relationship."

Penny shrugged, "It was the way it's always been for them; both to see us together and to see us with other people. There was nothing to even comment on in that part of our lives because it was so normal. They had always recommended some kind of subterfuge until we could go someplace and not be seen as brother and sister. The way we look, I think that's impossible without plastic surgery. That's why we were so quick to adopt living in this house with you. It's perfect for us because we both look like we're shacked up with somebody else, plus we really have fallen into a loving relationship with all of you."

Ryan nodded. "I agree. I hope this triad of couples continues on for a long time."

Marie asked, "Do Peter and Wendy know about you and us and everything going on with all of us?" She waved her hand around at the group and the house.

Ryan said, "Yeah, I kind of told them after we'd all moved in together. They were curious about why we moved into a cohousing situation."

I said, "Peter's my boss -- and Marie's. All this time, he's known that we're in incestuous relationships, but that we pretend to have other people in our lives? He's never said a word."

"He wouldn't. He's very discreet. He might say something at the party to one of you, if you're alone, however. He does not know that you've figured out his relationship with Wendy, or what we just told you about our parents."

Anna said in a humorous tone, "I wish our parents were doing something illegal, immoral, or fattening."

Penny giggled, "One other thing. Peter and Wendy occasionally make love with Ryan and me."

My eyebrows shot up. "Oh, my, more incestuous behavior. How will I ever be able to face any of you again." I put the back of my wrist to my forehead as though I was light headed. I couldn't resist smiling.

Anna beat me to the next logical question, "Do you think Peter and Wendy want to 'play' with the rest of us?"

Ryan shrugged.

Penny said, "Peter may not know, but Wendy does. She liked all of you, and would love to extend their intimacy to us. Everyone has been so busy we haven't had the time to get together the way she wants. Maybe at or after the party there'll be some kind of opportunity."

Ryan said to Penny, "Really? That's be so cool to have them join in with all of us." He turned to the rest of the group, "They're both great people and very caring. You'll love them, I guarantee."

I commented, "I got to talk to Wendy quite a bit at their last party, but I never felt she was coming on to me, and I certainly wasn't going to hit on my boss's wife. I still think that's dangerous territory from a career point of view."

Ryan laughed, "Or it could be a colossal opportunity to move ahead like never before."

Anna said to me, "You don't have to do anything with Peter. I'll take care of him if there's an opportunity. You just make Wendy very happy."

Marie said, "I'm kind of in the same boat that Matt is. Peter is my boss, too. I'd wouldn't mind some intimate time with him, though."

* * * * *

As agreed, Anna and I were going to tease and shock Peter and maybe Wendy. Consequently, after we'd each gotten a drink, we were talking to Peter on his pool patio.

I wore my board shorts bathing suit, and Anna was wearing her lime green bikini and CFM heels. Peter obviously had to force his eyes upward whenever they glanced in Anna's direction. She was in 'Babe' mode, and was highly desirable by every male at the party. So were almost all of the women.

After some coaxing, Marie had also worn a revealing bikini and CFM heels. In her case, the bottom part of the brief green bathing suit was more of a thong, so all of her beautiful and taut butt cheeks showed and were prime body parts for ogling.

After some other small talk, I said to Peter, "How long have you and your sister lived here?" I gestured to the house.

My timing was bad. Peter had just taken a drink of his beer. It came out of his mouth in a fine mist as he coughed and spritzed uncontrollably in response to my question. Fortunately, he'd turned his head away from the two of us, otherwise Anna and I would have been covered in beer mist. People a few feet away looked as he coughed and sputtered. He waved to them that he was all right.

He said loudly to the others, "Swallowed the wrong way. Sorry."

Peter cursed under his breath, and apologized immediately to me. "Forgive my outburst. I ... you just ... no one has ever asked me that question ... that way."

I played dumb, but spoke quietly. "Oh, I'm sorry. Was I not supposed to say anything?" I glanced at Anna and she winked at me. The way I spoke tried to signal that I was teasing him.

Peter asked, "Did somebody say something? Ryan or Penny?"

"Oh, no. My knowledge is based on pure empirical evidence from examination of a picture or two that I took of all you siblings together at your last party, and I realized the relationships between you all. I could instantly tell that you collectively came from the same gene pool. We did have a chat with Ryan and Penny a day or so ago after my realization."

Peter said, "You know that I know about all of you." His remark could have been interpreted as threatening, at least in a mutual destruction sense; however, it was stated more softly and as a simple inquiry. We both knew the threat was there, however.

I smiled, "Yes, Ryan and Penny told us that they'd told you some time ago. Marie and I were surprised you hadn't said anything at work, but we understand. Just so you know, we'd never mention your relationship to anybody outside of those that already know; basically our group of three sibling families at our large house."

He asked, "Did they tell you about our parents?"

I nodded. "You have a unique lineage, I understand. Again, you all behaved so benignly when they visited that it was hard for me to even accept my own conclusion when I studied that photograph."

"But you did."

"I had the evidence but wanted corroboration. I sandbagged Ryan by telling him that his brother had invited us to a party today. He just accepted that without reacting or correcting me. That was tantamount to an admission that my conclusion was right. Since we already knew that Wendy was Penny's sister, and that Penny and Ryan were brother and sister, that led to the conclusion that you were all siblings."

Peter shook his head. After a bit, he said, "We're very close."

"We understand. You can be close to all of us in the house, if you want. We're very open to your participation. I mean that both in terms of sharing in the issues of living and loving a sibling and in terms of sharing yourselves with all of us in every way that you can think of."

Peter nodded in a thoughtful manner, but his eyes flared, probably with lust. "Wendy and I know about the trading around of partners, especially during various visits by parents. We understood how important that was when your parents visited and Penny was you live-in girlfriend, and how Anna had Marie's brother as her live-in boyfriend."

He chuckled and continued, "When you did it for our parents, it was to slightly isolate what was going on at your house from us. The motives were completely different. They didn't care, but were glad to see Penny and Ryan so happy with you and the others.

"As to involving us, well, we're interested. Please stay after this party ends and let's see what happens."

I agreed with a smile. We bumped fists in a gesture of friendship.

Peter said, "Oh, yes; Penny said that your two younger sisters recently started living in the house, and ... well, that they're also full participants in what goes on."

"Cindy and Sandy are loving young women."

"You should have said something. They would have been welcome here at the party. I'd really like to meet them. Ryan had a lot to say about them, and their ... skills and preferences."

I laughed, "You're being very politically correct. My sisters all like to fuck like bunnies."

Anna quickly said, "Especially me." She shimmied her chest in Peter's direction and her boob flesh did that beautiful bit of jiggling that I love so much over and around her bikini bra. Peter was nonplussed by her response. We ultimately laughed at her obvious antics.

We separated but watched as Peter made a beeline to Wendy. He pulled her aside and they had an obviously rapid discussion about something important. A couple of times he gestured towards Anna and me. At least, he was smiling and then so was she.

We circulated, met some nice people, ate the burgers and hot dogs that were served up along with the side dishes, and then as the day turned to night started to dance both with each other, with our friends, and with other people from the party we didn't know.

Wendy came and danced with me at one point. She just smiled that 'I know that you know that I know' grin and we snugged in together and enjoyed the slow dance. I was sure she intentionally rubbed her bikini bra encased tits against my chest. I didn't mind in the least.

Wendy, although older by about five years, was also a 'babe'. She was thin and had the same well-proportioned body that her sister Penny did. They were both long-hair brunettes turned blonde, well-endowed upstairs, with long shapely legs. The bikinis just set off those characteristics. When Wendy saw the CFM heels on Anna and Marie, she went and put on her own.

As we separated after the dance, Wendy whispered to me, "Please stick around even when you see lots of people leaving as the party ends."

She kissed me on the lips and then sashayed away to tend to some details at one of the bars.

People started to leave between nine-thirty and ten p.m. I was surprised at how fast the attendance thinned out. Anna and I made ourselves scarce to encourage the exodus by going inside for a few minutes. Dave and Marie joined us. We slipped into a darkened living room to chat.

We were sitting on a yoga mat in Peter and Wendy's living room. Peter made a pass through the room and just waved. A few minutes later, I heard him say to Wendy as she circulated also checking the remaining rooms and guests, "I'm pretty sure it's just the special guests at this point."

They gave each other a loving kiss and then disappeared. I noticed some of the exterior lights and the dance music being turned off. The four of us rose to help carry inside some of the last vestiges of food and condiments left over from the cookout.

Suddenly, I had about a hundred-and-twenty pounds of hot woman in my arms kissing me. Wendy was topless by that point. The other women including Anna rapidly joined in that fashion statement.

Wendy whispered to me, "You turn me on."

I kissed the end of her nose, "The feeling is mutual. What do we do about that?"

"I think that you making love to me in a comfortable place would be a good step in the right direction."