All Comments on 'Brothers and Sisters Ch. 09'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

I love this whole story line!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME SERIES

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Well written and Erotic.

Hard to keep action straight, but worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonder if at least some of the other couples are also incestuous involved. If Peter suspects all of the employees from his company that he has invited to be involved incestuously, and Wendy & Penny are involved in a sorority that had as one of the initiation tasks, fucking a male relative and recording it on video for the sorority to ensure loyalty to the sorority, then it would figure that most if not all of the women at Peter's pool party had incest at least once, while some of the men, particularly the ones married to members of the sorority might not even be aware of the incestuous involvement of the others at that pool party.

Such a development could lead to future expansions of the group as Matt and Peter determine who is still fucking their sibling in that larger group, so they can invite them to a smaller incestuous orgy at the house Matt, Anna, Dave, Marie, Ryan and Penny live at with Matt and Anna's younger 2 coed sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here is a dilemma to consider. What if they decide to buy the house all together. How would the assets be dissolved? What if one of the siblings gets pregnant and a snooping neighbor decides to tell the authorities. The complecations could be severe. It would depend on which State in the US they lived in. Ohio foes not care if siblings live together or have sex with each other. But if the siblings become parents that State can be hard on that situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...