All Comments on 'Brother's Basketball Teammate Ch. 04'

by bennettwritesx

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
shutanezshutanezover 2 years ago

Can't believe this is the last one already. I've been so invested with this story since chapter 1 especially since the dialogues and the way you describe the story really is something I can relate to. I love how possessive and dominating Joss is without going overboard and I also love how you communicate Leo's feelings to us. You're a wonderful writer and this is definitely one of my favorite stories ever.

hayabusa02hayabusa02over 2 years ago

Beautiful ending. I'm laying on my bed right now and thinking about this and I feel as if I personally know the both of them. It's bitter that it ended but I'm happy that it ended on a happy note. Amazing story btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nooo this can’t be the end!!! I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous!

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

eeee this was really sweet! great conclusion to Leo and Joss's story. Please write a new series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Captivating couple🥰

cumlappercumlapperover 2 years ago

Great story. Great writing and depth to the characters. Maybe you could continue the story through college and marriage some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've read on here. Great depth to the characters. I really felt like I knew them. Would be great to have more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the best ever. I really got into the story and now I don't want it to stop... but what a lovely ending! Now we know they will both be alright. This story seems to real and life like. Need some more stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Sad it ended. The author brought the characters to life, lots of emotions reading this one. Would have loved to see how the relationship developed between Joss and Leo.

Looking forward to new things from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great conclusion! Hopefully we see at least one last chapter!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

Love Them please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
You deserve maximum stars

This was a truly lovely story. Very real and I guess hits all the right spots - emotionally, sexually and platoniclly. I agree with the others that I don't want the story to end.

How about just one more? One where Denise or someone else wants Joss back, scaring Leo & leading him in a jumble of emotions but one where Joss proves to be faithful.

After all, every relationship is sustained by emotion, great sex & faithfulness.

If you don’t write a chapter 4, you have a fan in me waiting for many more stories. I must commend your growth in writing. Your previous series left me feeling unfinished but this one definitely had a full circle so stellar job!

Cheers from Singapore pal

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Came here to cum but ended up getting emotionally invested. Please don’t destroy the perfect love story like every other series in subsequent writing.

nauticalstevenauticalsteveover 2 years ago

Awesome.......... kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was sooooooo good !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you. I thank you with all my heart for this story. The story is perfect. This story is really fascinating and it was a real pleasure for me to read it. Thank you for the unique experience I had while reading it. And now a frank confession. While you had published only the first 2 parts of the story, I did not comment because I was overwhelmed by it and I did not stop masturbating and reading it again and again, breaking at intervals to touch and fantasize. When I saw that you wrote the third and fourth part I felt euphoric. You are the best writer, if I could go on stage at the Oscars, I would say that you are the best and you deserve not one but a million awards for your work. No banalities, no exaggerations, no repetitions, no exaggeration of the descriptions, this story is the best. The only thing I didn't like was that this story had an end. : D However, when one thing meets its end, something much better begins. With the greatest pleasure I will read every story you write. And if Josiah is a real person and not a fictional character, can you tell me his account in some social network that has :) Postscript: My knowledge of English is not good and everything is translated into Google translator, so I sincerely apologize if something in my comment is rude, offensive, meaningless, incomprehensible or repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and character development of Joss and Leo. Agree with the others that this could go through college and marriage if you wanted to add more, I know I would. Just feels like the beginning of a great relationship, thanks for bringing it to a conclusion without leaving us hanging on not knowing what happened.

Brad4FunBrad4Funover 2 years ago

great story, thank you, you are appreciated, you could easily extend the series as they have just become boyfriends, and you could write about how their relationship develops. Cool Ash is supportive and protective. Thanks again!

HotforitbimanHotforitbimanabout 2 years ago

Absolute wonderful! Thank you for using your amazing talent for so much good. Great on every level! I’m very grateful to you for sharing…xxx

MissPigletMissPigletabout 2 years ago

Great story... I couldn't stop reading it. FANTASTIC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why did u finish it great story I wish there was more lol

consciousdomconsciousdomover 1 year ago

loved it, also the point where it ends, very well done!

only thing that bugs me is how you could ask the bf question while on the road, seems a bit dangerous lol

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartover 1 year ago

U are so talented, thanks for shearing!

LeeclarkLeeclarkover 1 year ago

There needs to be more!!!!!! May I use Joss and Leo in a story I’m writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutley love them & this story! Thank you & keep writing. 🥰🥰🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it hugely at first until you began feminizing Leo in a number of at first subtle ways, and then in increasingly apparent, overt ways. Throughout the story, I felt compelled to read constantly compensating for your utter lack of respect for verb and general narrative tense. Having to do so became intrusive distracting; in one sentence I was caused to inwardly laugh when you initiated the sentence in the past tense and concluded it in the present tense. Don't misunderstand my liking your writing for its essential, good, and erotic qualities, I did enjoy key aspects as the degree of my wet, distended arousal indicated. But you have some serious grammatical 'scubbing-up' to do before you may consider yourself an authentic writer, whatever the 'oeuvre' of the writing you attempt. Wish I could join you in the shower with my big, swinging, truly awesomely beautiful dick (so I have been told since attending boarding school...)

- AWP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The anonymous comment under mine is laughable for so many reasons. Hopefully you don't take that odd criticism to heart. Great story, thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG, Leo will do anything he is told to do by Joss. Joss big dick, stamina and sexual dominance sounds too good to be true. Leo is the perfect sub bitch and Joss has every right to make Leo as feminine and girly as he wants. Great story, I really enjoyed it.

EdeyEdey7 months ago

Wonderful story, very ....hard...to read, if you know what I mean 🫣😃 5****!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

They are so cute!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Need to extend this story. Continue on after they become boyfriends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous