Brother's Best Friend

Story Info
Blackmailed by her brother's best friend.
1k words
3.77
54.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
srz153
srz153
6 Followers

Dylan has been best friends with Gina's brother for a very long time, and he's always around her family. You could say that they grew up together. Gina lives in a tiny townhouse in suburban Maryland, so secluded from busy streets and very, very quiet.

Gina knew that Dylan's always had a crush on her. She's 19, brunette, and has nothing too special about her features. She's studying to become a nurse, and is home from college for the summer. Dylan's a few years older than her, 22 and had just graduated. He's your typical Italian guy, with a body girls drool over. The mere thought of that makes Gina want to roll her eyes.

Gina was doing homework for online courses in her room as Dylan walked in. He closed the door behind him. Her heart skipped a beat as thoughts ran through her head. She always thought of him as an older brother figure, yet there's something about him being in her room alone that made her mind wander...

"Gina, I don't think your parents would like it if I told them what I know about you," Dylan smirked, "When I needed to borrow your laptop yesterday, I made a copy of a little tape I found to my usb drive, and you and I both know what I'm talking about."

Gina sighed. "How did you figure out the password for the folder"

"I used your mom's birthday, easy."

She didn't know what to do or say. Her eardrums are shaking at how loud her heartbeat is. It was a 3 minute long sex tape that her professor filmed. She said his name over and over again in the video. If Dylan leaks it, Gina would get expelled! She didn't even fuck him for good grades, just because she was lonely. She stared at Dylan for a while before she could form her words.

"What do I have to do in order for you to keep your mouth shut and destroy the copy?" Gina asked helplessly.

Dylan was wearing gray sweats, which was hugging his raging boner. Gina guesses it's from the thought of what he's going to do to her. "I guess you'll have to take care of this then," Dylan smiled.

Gina reaches for the waistband of his sweatpants, ready to do whatever he wants. Dylan grabs her hands roughly and pushes them away.

"You don't get to do that, slut. You only do what I say," Dylan growled into her ear.

This is a side of him Gina's never seen, something she's always fantasized about. Being absolutely powerless.

Her pussy tingles. She's suddenly craving him so bad, at the thought of her getting ravaged. This is hardly a punishment to her, more like a fantasy come true.

They were both sitting on her bed, and Dylan leaned in for a kiss. It was a rather aggressive kiss, which turned into a heavy makeout session with him ending up on top of her. His boner poked right above her pussy through clothes, and she was about to let out a little moan.

"Wait, is anyone in the house?" Gina asked.

"Your brother's home but your parents are gone. You better be quiet," Dylan whispered, "Or I'll fucking make you.

Gina looked up at him, right into his chocolaty eyes. The usual warmness in them was gone, replaced by hungry eyes. She let him rip the tank top she's wearing, revealing her luscious breasts. They're large, but not saggy.

"God they're beautiful," Dylan said as he stuffed his face in them. Then, he started unbuttoning her shorts and reaching his hands into her panties, to cop a feel of that juicy, young pussy.

Gina felt like she was in bliss as Dylan fumbled with her clit white kissing her neck roughly, sucking on it. He was like an animal.

"Fuck this. I can't take it. Open up your legs, and I'm about to use your little pussy for good," Dylan said while pulling down her shorts. He stripped quickly and forced himself into her right away.

Gina had to stifle a moan. His cock felt like heaven. It was a good 7 inches, definitely not the largest she's had, but she doesn't know why Dylan's just hit so differently. He noticed that she was trying hard not to moan, so he stuffed her panties in her mouth.

"You're such a useless slut."

He continued to thrust deep inside of her, pumping his cock at a faster speed, hitting all her sensitive spots, driving her crazy. He grabs her tits roughly as he fucks her in missionary, and that drives her wild.

They switch places, Gina being on top. She leans forward as Dylan gives her strokes under her. Gina can't help but let out muffled screams with her panties in her mouth. Dylan gripped her neck and pulled her closer to him, while still pumping her slowly but deep. Gina felt like she was being choked, but was surprised when Dylan suddenly took out the panties and shoved his tongue in her mouth. He pushes her upwards.

"Bounce on my cock like a good girl"

Gina let out a whimper when hearing the words "good girl." She started riding his cock, feeling it slide in her wet, wet pussy. She eventually goes faster, about to reach her own climax. She let out a moan as she felt like she was about to cum.

"Stop." Dylan said powerfully. Gina stopped, sitting on him with his dick inside of her. "Do you want to cum? Well you're not allowed to. This isn't supposed to be pleasurable to you, your only purpose is pleasuring me. Understand?"

"Yes sir," Gina said with a weak voice. His cock felt so good that it was almost impossible for her not to cum, but she continued riding him nonetheless.

"Mmmmmm...yeah...Dylan....mmmhhm..." Gina moaned, trying her best not to climax on Dylan's cock as she rode him.

Gina felt his body tense under hers. He started thrusting upwards faster. She couldn't control herself when Dylan pumped his semen inside of her, and she came right when he did.

Dylan yelled, "I told you you're not allowed to cum! I'm extending this. You're going to become my personal cumrag from now on."

Gina didn't mind that one bit. Maybe she does enjoy fucking her brother's best friend, with his peculiar kinks she's not used to. She's looking forward to the next time this happens.


srz153
srz153
6 Followers