Brother's First Time Ch. 02 - Amanda and Peter Fuck Again

Story Info
Amanda and Peter are siblings and have sex again.
1.8k words
4.18
7.1k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda was naked in front of the mirror after a long refreshing shower. Her body was warm because of the hot water. She rubbed some skin cream on her shoulders and waist. She also rubbed it on her nice pert bottom and smiled at her reflection in the mirror. Her long blond hair was wet. She turned when somebody knocked the door.

"Who is it?" She asked and then turned to the mirror again.

"It's Peter. Open the door, Mandy."

"Hold on, Peter, I can't open the door cos I'm not dressed yet."

"Are you kidding? After we did last week, you say you can't open the door for me because you're not dressed? Come on!" He cried.

"I don't remember what we did last week, or do I know?" She looked away with a mischievous smile. "I think I'm going to create a movie. I know what we did last week."

Amanda walked to the bathroom door and opened it for her brother. Peter stared at her body and exclaimed "WOW!" Amanda was curvy, with very beautiful medium breasts and she had a cute shaved pussy.

"What do you want, Peter?" She asked with a serious expression as if there was nothing different there. Her brother shuddered and he was puzzled:

"Do you swear you're asking me what I want, Amanda? Isn't it obvious? I mean, I want to touch you like we did last week."

"Oh, a man who wants sex. There's nothing new under the sun." The girl giggled and turned to the mirror so that Peter could see her beautiful smooth butt. "Tell me, did you take a shower, Pete, dear?"

"Yes, before you came back home. Can't you smell my perfume?" He asked as he walked over to her.

"Let me see," Amanda put her hand on Peter's shoulder and sniffed. "Hum, yeah, I can smell soap. But let's see if you washed your friend properly."

"Oh wow!" Peter gasped aroused as his sister unbuttoned his jeans slowly and then unzipped them. She knelt down and pulled her brother's thick cock out. Peter shivered aroused by his sister's hands manipulating his tool. Amanda sniffed the cockhead and pursed her lips. Peter took that as no and got disappointed. However, Amanda put his prick in her mouth and started to suck it slowly with her eyes closed. Peter smiled experiencing that sweet wet mouth around his hard cock. Amanda took it out of her mouth and said as she held the cock really close to her thick soft lips:

"Peter, you didn't wash your dick and it tastes dry cum. Have you been jerking off with those naked girl's pics again?"

"I couldn't help playing with myself, but I swear I didn't see any pic. I imagined both of us having sex, sis!"

"Hum, that sounds romantic. You deserve a nice reward!"

"Wow, shit. That feels goody, Mandy!" Peter exclaimed as his sister licked his little cockhead slowly, then she swallowed the cock almost in a deep throat. Peter moaned and stuttered: "I thought you didn't like the taste of it because of the rest of dry cum."

"Of course I'd rather suck a cock after it's been washed, but you're my brother, and I know your cock is healthy and it hasn't been inside any slut's dirty mouth out there". She sucked hard and started to stroke it, then licked and blew that cock with so much sisterly love and devotion that Peter felt he was really close and said:

"Amanda, I don't want to cum like this. I want to be inside you again, you know."

"Oh, that's what you want? Did you ask what I want?" She mumbled and pressed her lips to his cock and kissed it, then stroked it as fast as she could. Peter moaned and Amanda knew her reward was coming: she pointed the cockhead at herself and her brother shot a big load of his white cum on her pretty face.

Peter smiled in awe at the devotion that his sister had worked on his cock since he did not know that she was crazy about any cock and already had tasted more than ten. Not many brothers had seen their sisters' face filled with their own sperm, but Peter started to take that for granted as though he was getting used to it. Amanda sucked her own fingers to consume all his white liquid. Then she wiped his sperm off her face sensually. She walked back to her bedroom while Peter remained in the bathroom for twenty minutes thinking of what had happened again. Then, he decided to follow his sister to her bedroom as if an invisible force was dragging him to that gorgeous girl. When he walked in there, he saw Amanda lying on her bed holding her cell phone.

"I can see you are still naked, Mandy. You shouldn't have made me come. I wanted to have sex to you, but now I don't think I can because of my refractory period."

"Poor Peter. I don't know what refractory means, but I know how to make you horny again."

Peter approached his sister and smelled her perfume. Then he admired her pretty face and her cheerful smile on her red lips. It was enough for him to begin to get slightly aroused. He took off his glasses, his shirt and his undies. Unfortunately, he was not hard enough.

"I don't think I'm going to make it, Mandy, and you're going to call me wimpy again."

"I won't call you wimpy if you act like a man. Lie down on my bed and watch me."

Peter lay on his sister's bed and watched her touch her own breasts sensually. Then Amanda caressed her brother's naked chest and blew him a kiss. She knelt over him, lowered her head and kissed Peter deep on the mouth as her hand grabbed his cock. She felt Peter's phallus get hard. She straddled him in a squat on top and sat gently on his cock. Amanda and Peter locked eyes in pleasure at the moment of the penetration. Both moaned innocently as if they were a respectable couple instead of two siblings who should not be having sex. Peter sighed when his cock was all inside Amanda's juicy pussy.

"I think I could die tomorrow," he gasped happily.

"Oh, could you? What if I want another fuck after tomorrow?" She said playfully and started bouncing up and down for deeper penetration as she felt her brother's flute having a lot of fun inside her fanny.

"Oh, Amanda, it feels so good, and since I orgasmed twenty minutes ago, I feel like I can last longer."

"Good boy." She smiled. "Um, this fuck makes me feel so good and I won't feel bad if you don't phone me the next day... because we live in the same house."

"I didn't get you, Amanda," Peter asked with his hands on his sister's thigh while she was in the driver's seat enjoying different rhythms.

"Never mind. Just fill me up with your big cock, little brother!" Amanda's cell phone rang: "Oh, it's Daddy, I wonder what he wants." She said.

"Are you answering the phone? But we are..." Peter gasped.

"Shoosh. Shut up and don't move." Amanda answered the call and smiled. "Hi, dad. Yes, Peter and I are home. Yes, Peter is in me. I mean, he is in my room. He's helping me out with an assignment." Amanda slipped her hand into her pussy with her brother's truck parked in there and touched the inside, then she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked her juices.

"Are you out of your mind?" Peter whispered as he felt her moving while she was talking on the phone:

"Of course I trust Peter to help me, daddy. And he thrusts me... I mean, he trusts me too. Yes, daddy, we ate something before we started studying. Yes, we had some hot dogs because I love sausages," she laughed and Peter rolled his eyes. "I have to go, daddy. Peter and I have to finish studying before he comes... I mean, before you come back home. Bye, daddy."

She hung up and looked angrily at her brother: "Peter, I feel you're going soft inside me. What's the matter?"

"What's the matter? I was scared of you talking to daddy while we were making love. It seems like you want him to bust us."

"He'll never know about us, silly." Amanda kissed her brother and lay down. He went on top of her, stuck his cock in her pussy, and started to thrust her:

"Maybe you'll be more excited like this."

"Oh, gosh, Pete. Yes, yes! Don't stop. Fuck me!"

"Oh, Amanda, I swear I'm in heaven!" Peter exclaimed

"Oh, wow, whoa! I love when you're on top of me. You're so macho when you feel like it, Pete. Fuck!"

"You're so damn gorgeous, Mandy. You're the best sister a guy could ever have."

"Oh, yes, I know every brother wants to do his own sister. That's so romantic and kinky!"

"I adore how naughty you are, sis!"

"I'm not naughty. I'm just drawn that way. Can you feel how wet I am? Your cock is soaking wet with my pussy juices, Pete, aw!" Amanda orgasmed as she said that and Peter gasped when he saw his sister's mouth wide opened as she was pleased and he climaxed while he was moaning. He felt his cock spilling a huge load of cum in his sister's pussy.

"Wow, Mandy!" Peter cried sweating and lying beside her

"Thar was the dirtiest afternoon of my life," Amanda smiled enjoying the post orgasmic sensation. Then she looked at her pussy with her brother's white cream and cried:

"You came inside me, Peter. You should have pulled it out before you came and now I just feel like I've become a mom all of a sudden!"

"I don't think I catch you." He exclaimed, puzzled.

"Peter, do you remember when I told you about Dad being a single grandfather?"

"Oh no! But how did it happen? It can't be!" Peter put his hands on his head in despair and Amanda laughed:

"I am fucking with you, silly.

"You are fucking me again?" He smiled and Amanda rolled her eyes:

"I said fucking with you, not fucking you, silly. I mean it's just a joke. Can you be that naïve Pete?"

She fixed her hair as her beautiful body swayed and her breasts bounced as she stood up. Peter admired his sister's beautiful body and said:

"I wish I could get married to you!"

"Peter, you're my brother! I won't get married to you," she admonished him. "How about going back to your comic books? I need another shower after this good fuck."

"So that's what I mean to you. Just a good fuck? I'm your object and you don't love me." He sighed.

"Oh, don't play the romantic type, it doesn't suit you!" Amanda laughed and left her room. Peter was serious and shrugged: he thought anyone could have sex to a gorgeous girl like Amanda, but making her fall in love with him was another story.