Brother's Household Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JK1979
JK1979
2,232 Followers

The top she was wearing was not a sports bra. It seemed to have some sort of built in support but it did not squish her breasts the way that those garments usually do. I wasn't good at guessing a woman's cup size but they were full and nicely shaped. More than a handful, as they say. I could make out the raised bumps of her nipples.

Soph flowed into another position, cartwheeling her arms and bending forward, pressing her body against her bent leg in front of her. I stood and watched the way her ass moved and unconsciously licked my lips. Then, still bent forward she opened her eyes.

Soph smiled at me from that position and held it for a moment before straightening up.

"Good morning," she said. "You are up early."

"Yeah," I said. "I guess I've always been an early riser. Good morning. I was just going to shower."

"That's great. I'm usually puttering around alone in the morning. It'll be nice to have some company. When I'm done here we can have breakfast! The shower is through there."

She gestured towards the door of the bathroom. I was suddenly very aware that I was shirtless in front of my sister in law as I saw her eyes run flick down from my face, at my bare chest and stomach and then down further. Soph's face reddened a bit before she quickly spun and resumed her yoga routine.

I glanced down and saw what she had seen. There was a large, noticeable tent in my light pyjama pants. Like most men I woke each morning hard, my morning wood. Sometimes I'd jerk off first thing, other times I'd let it subside and deal with it later. This morning, however, watching Soph stretch it had not gone away, and I was suddenly very aware just how hard and aroused I was.

Embarrassed, I spun away from my sister in law and hurried into the bathroom. I quickly stripped and stepped under the shower. I turned the water to cold, hoping to get rid of my arousal but, despite the freezing deluge I remained hard. I gave up and gripped myself.

Images of my sister in law danced behind my eyes as I stroked. She was stretching, but she was naked. I imagined coming up behind her and, while she was bent forward in a pose, pushing myself into her, biting myself to the hilt before starting to fuck her hard.

It didn't take long before I was groaning as I came against the wall of the shower, thrusting into my own fist. I was panting for air when I heard it.

"Dan?"

It was Soph.

"Yeah," I called out. The glass of the shower was fogged over with condensation but I could make out the outline of my sister in law standing half in the door.

"I don't mean to rush you," she called out, "but if we are going to have breakfast I'm going to have to get in there. I have an appointment later this morning."

"Sure," I answered. "I'm almost done!"

I finished rinsing off and reached out and grabbed a towel from the bar outside the shower, pulling it in with me, drying quickly and then wrapping it around my waist.

I stepped out and saw that Soph was still standing just inside the door.

"Oh," she said. "Sorry! I'll get out."

"It's ok," I reassured her. "I have a towel. We are all good. I'm just heading to my room. I'll brush my teeth when you are done."

I pushed my still damp, long hair back off of my face and crossed the large bathroom, passing Soph, who still stood by the door. I slid past her, almost touching her and looked down at her.

She was still coated in a thin sheen of sweat and her blond hair was damp, pulled back out of her face. She looked beautiful.

I saw her eyes dart down to the towel around my hips, as if trying to guess what was under it. She was lightly biting her lower lip.

Interesting, I thought then was past her and crossing to my room. I shook my head. It wasn't interesting. We had a slightly awkward interaction but it was nothing, I reassured myself.

I dressed and shortly after headed up to have breakfast with Soph who arrived in the kitchen shortly after I did.

She was wearing yoga pants and a chunky loose sweater. Her hair was pulled up in a loose bun and she had applied some very light makeup. As I watched Soph hurry around the kitchen I thought, whoever it was that decided that yoga pants were everyday, out of the house clothing, you are a hero!

"I usually just have a smoothie in the morning," she said. "But we have cereal or I could make eggs if you want."

I shook my head.

"I'll just take the smoothie," I said. "If you don't mind making double. I'm probably going to go for a run after and I don't want anything too heavy."

She gathered the ingredients and made us smoothies in the fancy blender on the counter. We clinked our glasses together and sipped on the straw. It was pretty good, if a bit sweet for me.

"So," I said, making conversation. "What's your appointment?"

Soph looked away from me and reddened slightly.

"Oh," she said and laughed nervously. "Umm... it's ... therapy. I see her every week."

I nodded.

"That's cool," I said. "I had a therapist back home. It helped me deal with some stuff. Mostly dad dying when I was so young, you know?"

"Oh," she said. "That's good. I'm a bit embarrassed about it. I'm not really from a therapy family if you know what I mean?"

"I do," I nodded. "Lots of people feel like that. It keeps a lot of people from getting help they need. I make a point of talking about it. I think it should be normalised. Then more people would take advantage of the help."

"That's smart," she said. "I'm not sure I'm there yet."

We finished our smoothies and she grabbed the keys to her BMW suv and headed towards the door after saying goodbye.

She paused at the open front door and turned to me.

"Dan," she called back to me.

"Yeah?"

"Could you ..." she paused. "Could you maybe not say anything to Eddie about this? He doesn't know. I'm not sure I want ... I'm not sure I'm ready to tell him?"

"Sure," I said. "No worries. It'll be a secret."

"Ok," she said smiling. "Our secret."

Then she left.

+++++

I did go for a run. I wasn't really familiar with the neighbourhood and quickly realised, when I headed out that, behind the community gates, it was a maze of twisting roads and cul de sacs. I didn't get lost but it was frustrating to run up a road and then have to turn around and run back the way I had just come. After an hour I gave up and headed home.

I went into the kitchen first, to grab a glass of water. It was a warm day and I was fairly sweaty. I stood at the counter gulping the liquid when Olivia walked in.

It seemed like she had just woken up. She was not wearing a full face of makeup as she had been the evening before, but she was still very pretty. Her eyes were large and her lips full and naturally dark, standing out from her pale skin.

I realised very quickly I would have to be careful about looking at her. She was wearing simple red boy shorts with a white stripe up the side, hanging low on her wide hips. They were really quite short, with half of her ass cheeks hanging out below the legs. She also had on a simple white top that clung to her tightly, and was cut low to show several inches of cleavage.

The night before I had guessed that she had large breasts, but now I knew for sure. They were very full, and had a lovely curve to them sloping down to her nipples. They were pierced, I could see; the metal bars making indents around the nipples. The top left the midriff bear and I could see the pale skin of what looked like a soft, but not flabby stomach.

I took this all in a quick moment before looking away. I could feel my cock start to harden, responding to the display my 19 year old niece was putting on.

"Hey," I said. "Good morning."

"You are all wet," she said, grabbing a cup out of the cupboard behind me, and grabbing the pot of coffee.

"Right," I said. "I went for a run."

"Great," she sneered. "Another fitness idiot. Are you going to tell me I'm fat too?"

"Who tells you that?"

"Sophia," Olivia said sitting down on one of the counter stools. She put both arms flat on the island and leaned against them. This made her breasts push together, deepening her cleavage. I looked away and grabbed my own cup of coffee.

"Really? She says that? That's ... surprising."

"Well she does," Olivia said. "Not outright. But she thinks it. And she's always trying to get me to exercise with her."

"Maybe she just wants to spend time with you," I said, reasonably.

"Fuck off," she said, rolling her eyes. "That's what dad says and it's no more true when you say it."

I shrugged. I had no interest in getting into their family drama.

"Why are you even here?" She asked suddenly. "I mean you have a job, ya? Why not get your own place? I wouldn't be here if I didn't have to be."

"It just made sense. I can save some money. And I never really got the chance to get to know your dad. Or his family."

"Well," Olivia chuckled bitterly, "good fucking luck with that. He's never here. You'll barely see him more than before. And I guess I'm family. But I'm not really interested in getting to know you. I guess you can talk to the blond idiot."

I sighed. Olivia was getting exhausting.

"Yeah. Anyway, have a good day," I said, taking my coffee and heading down the stairs. I could hear Olivia's scoff of derision behind me.

+++++

I spent the rest of the day finishing my computer setup. I had two desktops, one for work and one for personal use, and multiple monitors. I was looking forward to starting work. My new company developed software solutions for other companies, something I was particularly good at. I had always enjoyed problem solving.

Once I was done I glanced at my watch. It was already 5pm. I groaned as I stood, stretching, hearing my back crack. I had nothing left to do here so I walked upstairs and was greeted by the smell of food cooking.

Soph was at the stove, searing some beef. She was still wearing the yoga pants from earlier but the sweater had been replaced with a tshirt. She turned when I walked into the kitchen and smiled at me.

"I'm just starting so supper will be in about an hour," she said.

"Great. It already smells good. Anything I can do to help?" I asked.

"Sure. Want to make a salad?"

I walked around the counter and opened the fridge and began to pull out the ingredients for a good salad. We did not talk much but it was comfortable and nice to work beside Soph. Eventually I was done and sat and drank a beer at the island and watched my sister in law finish cooking. It was hard to keep my eyes off of her, and a few times she turned and caught me looking at her ass, but she did not say anything.

When the food was ready Soph called up the stairs to see if Olivia would be joining us. I was surprised when she actually came down and sat at the dining table. Soph looked surprised as well, but just looked at me and shrugged.

Olivia was wearing the same outfit as I had seen her in that morning. The small shorts and the tight, almost sheer top that showed off her nipples and piercings.

"Are you going to wear that," Soph asked her, bringing food to the table.

"What?" Olivia said, her voice dripping with venom. "Are you going to try and police what I wear?"

"Of course not," Soph said, exasperated. "But... I don't know if it's appropriate. Your uncle is here."

"Dan?" Olivia turned to me. "Do you have a problem with what I'm wearing too, Uncle Dan?" She stressed the words 'uncle Dan' in a way that filled them with venom.

"I don't care what you wear, Olivia," I said. This was not quite the truth. Now, like this morning, I had *too* little problem with what she was wearing. I was glad that I was sitting at the table, since I could feel myself getting hard for my niece already.

"See," she sneered at her step mother. "He likes it."

"I don't think he said that," Soph said with a sigh. "Whatever. Forget I said anything."

Olivia only responded with an eye roll and began to eat her food while scrolling through her phone. Soph and I chatted about her day. She had been at the homeless shelter where she volunteered. After her therapy appointment I guessed. She told a few stories about the people at the shelter and I mostly listened while Olivia ignored us both.

Well. She played at ignoring us both. In fact, she spent the meal teasing me. At first I thought I must have been imagining it. She seemed to be leaning forward more than was necessary, letting the collar of her top fall more open, showing more cleavage.

I tried to ignore her as much as I could, but my eyes moved to my niece's tits again and again. I tried to be discreet, and I did not think that Soph caught me looking, but Olivia obviously did. While she never looked directly at me, I caught her watching me out of the corner of her eye a few times, and she had a small smirk at the corners of her mouth.

The leaning forward turned into squeezing her tits together with her arms, deepening her cleavage, moving so that her tits, free from any kind of bra, swayed under her top. Her nipples had been clear to see before, due to her piercings, but I could have sworn that they were harder now. More pronounced.

All of this was causing my cock to swell, and soon I was sitting at the table, hard as a rock. If I looked one direction I saw my niece secretly flaunting herself to me, and if I shifted I could see my sister in law not trying to, but looking amazing. It was a kind of pleasurable torture. I should not be feeling this way towards either of them.

Finally the meal ended and I offered to clean up again. I adjusted my cock when no one was looking, tucking the head into the waistband of my jeans, hiding my arousal as well as I could before standing.

"Olivia," Soph said. "Why don't you help him?"

I expected a rude remark, but my niece stood and stretched, hands behind her back, arching herself towards me. This made her top ride higher on her midriff and her tits to press out against her shirt in a way that sent a jolt straight to my cock.

"Sure," she said and picked up her plate, carrying it into the kitchen. Soph looked surprised again and shrugged. I grabbed more stuff off the table and walked it into the kitchen.

I was loading the dishwasher and Olivia leaned back against the counter across from it, standing on one leg and playing with her hair, watching me.

"This is helping?" I asked her.

"Oh," she said, smiling a sly smile. "Did you need help with that? Loading a dishwasher? It looked like you had a handle on it."

I sighed.

"Ok. Well I think you are right. I have a handle on this. You can go. I'll finish up."

She pouted, her plump lip jutting out.

"What," she said. "A girl can't spend time with her uncle? Or were you lying before? Maybe you do have a problem with how I'm dressed."

I dropped the last plate into the machine, put in the soap and closed it, turning towards her. Her large green eyes were locked on mine, hard to read.

"I meant it," I said. "I don't care what you do."

"Maybe you do," she said, pushing off the counter and stepping towards me, closing the distance, standing very close, looking up at me. "Maybe you actually like what I am wearing?"

Through a force of will I prevented myself from looking down at her, keeping my eyes off of her full tits and on her face.

"Whatever makes you comfortable," I said, refusing to back away from her.

"That's good to keep in mind," she said, then quickly wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tight, pressing herself against me. I was so surprised that I did not raise my own to return the hug. She went on her tiptoes and quickly kissed me, on my cheek, but at the very corner of my mouth. My eyes went wide and my body went stiff, my cock jumping in my jeans where it was trapped.

"Wh... What...?" I stammered.

"Just a hello hug, uncle," Olive said, stepping away from me, turning to head up to her room. "Just to say hello and welcome to the house."

I was speechless as I watched walk up the stairs. At some point she had pulled her shorts up into a kind of wedgie, so her entire ass was on display.

"What the fuck was that," I muttered to myself and then headed down to my room.

+++++

I read for a bit, laying on my back but I was too distracted. I knew that my niece was just fucking with me. That seemed to be her specialty. I just had to not engage and she would get bored. Still, having a 19 year old showing off for me had predictable results, niece or no. My erection refused to go down and kept me from focusing on the story I was trying to read.

Finally I grunted in frustration, tossed my book aside, and pulled off my jeans. I took myself in hand and began to jerk off for the second time that day, this time, however, with images of my niece in my mind, not my sister in law.

I was imagining my cock sandwiched between her fat tis, her drooling onto them while I thrust between them. My hand was a blur on my cock, chasing a climax and I was close when I heard a knock on my door. I sat up guiltily and, after glancing around, pulled my pair of pyjamas on my naked lower half. I crossed to the door and slowly opened it looking around.

It was Soph. She had changed into a large tee shirt that came down to her mid thigh, and panties. I assumed, at least, that she had on panties.

"Hey Soph," I said. "What's up?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to watch a movie? Out here? Usually I watch alone, but thought you might like to join?"

"Oh," I said. "Sure. That sounds... nice."

"Great! I also made too much popcorn for just me so you can help with that."

Eddie's set up in the room just outside my bedroom was perfect for watching movies. One wall was dominated by a large pull down projector screen, with a full audio, video set up beneath it. Facing the screen was a L-shaped sectional of soft black leather. The back of the sofa was low, but the seats were deep. A large square coffee table filled the space in front of it.

I sat down on the sofa, facing the screen and Soph placed a bowl of popcorn beside me and sat on the other side of it. She grabbed one of the many remotes on the coffee table and pulled up a streaming service. She quickly scrolled until she found the movie she was looking for and started it.

"I don't really know what this one is about, but it looks like a cheap horror movie and those are my favourites. This one ok with you?" she asked me.

"I love them too," I said and leaned back, stretching my legs in front of me. Soph settled in, tucking her own legs beneath her. Her tee shirt rode up her thighs a bit showing me a bit more skin, but still being perfectly respectable. The movie started and we ate our popcorn and watched.

It was, frankly, pretty bad. It tried to be too many things. In one scene it seemed like a zombie movie, in the next it had dark, satanic overtones, and in the next, for some reason they were talking about aliens. The acting was terrible and both Soph and I were laughing throughout it.

The one constant was that there sure was a lot of sex and nudity in the film. It was making it pretty clear: the cost of sex was death. Every second scene had two characters fucking then one or both of them got violently murdered. At first it was laughable, but soon, sitting there watching two naked actors simulating sex the predictable thing happened.

I got hard, sitting there beside my sister in law. I shifted and put one of my legs over the other, hiding my arousal as best I could. This may have been a low budget movie but they had managed to get several very hot young women to get naked.

After the third sex scene Soph laughed beside me.

"I'm sorry," she said. "This movie is ... a bit more ... than I thought it was going to be."

"Yeah," I agreed. "It's a bit ... much. You can change it if ... I dunno, you are uncomfortable."

Soph shook her head.

"I kind of want to know how they plan on ending it."

JK1979
JK1979
2,232 Followers