Brother's Household Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay sighed happily and leaned her head on my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile. I had a beautiful, sexy woman on either side of me, fingering them both at the same time. It was the thing of adolescent fantasies.

The girls continued the conversations they had been having before but I only half paid attention. Soph gave me a look, but seemed to ignore the fact that my hands had disappeared below the level of the churning water.

I felt Abbi's hand run across my abs, fingers lightly dancing across the skin, making small circles that descended slowly towards the waistband of my swim trunks.

My leg jumped when I felt Kay's hand on my other side rest on my thigh just above my knee and begin to slide upwards. I had to close my eyes and suppress a groan as it reached the tent in the shorts caused by my erect member.

Both women leaned forward and made eye contact when their hands met at my crotch and a wordless communication passed between them. A message that I did not understand, clear to them from years of friendship.

Two hands, one from each woman, hooked into the waist of my shorts and tugged. I lifted my ass off of the shelf I was sitting on and they shoved them down to my thighs, freeing my cock. Two hands wrapped around it and, in unison, began to stroke me slowly.

I stroked their sexes in time to their own movements, taking my time. I alternated between fingers deep inside them and rubbing their clits. Sometimes the three of us would speed up, sometimes we would slow. Without me noticing it, Kay, Abbi, and myself dropped out of the conversation with Soph and Cord.

Abbi was breathing heavily, her full breasts rising and falling at water level. Suddenly she turned and kissed me, her tongue pushing into my mouth. I kissed her back, horny and hungry. The hands on my cock tugged faster and harder. I responded by pushing my fingers deep into her and pressing my thumb against her clit.

Kay's free hand wrapped around my cheek and pulled, breaking my kiss with Abbi and turned my face towards hers. I kissed her then, passionately, while Abbi let out a soft moan.

"Oh," I heard Soph say on the other side of the hot tub. "Ok, then." I barely registered her.

As I was kissing Kay, Abbi shifted, releasing my cock, my fingers slipping out of her and threw her leg over mine, sitting in my lap. I turned my face to hers and kissed her again.

"Your turn," Abbi said to Kay, her voice husky. "You put him in me this time."

Kay gripped my cock and aimed it at Abbi's cunt and Abbi lowered herself onto me. I groaned as I felt her engulf me. Kay's hand was still gripping the base of my cock, keeping that much of me out of Abbi.

"Wow,"Abbi said breathlessly. "You were right, Kay. What a perfect fucking cock!"

Kay released me allowing Abbi to take all of me, my hips meeting hers. Kay's hand stayed between us, now rubbing Abbi's clit as she began to roll her hips, sliding me in and out of her.

"I know, right," Kay said with a laugh. She leaned forward and Abbi and Kay's lips met and they began kissing in front of me. I began to pump my fingers in Kay in time to Abbi's movements.

I heard the sound of water moving across the tub from us and looked over Abbi's shoulder in time to get a lovely view of Soph's ass as she climbed out of the tub. She looked upset and I was about to say something when Kay grabbed my face and began to kiss me once more. I did notice that Cord stayed where she was, watching us. There was no judgement on her face, and she winked at me when we made eye contact.

I could not think about anything else at the time as I felt Abbi speed up. I started to buck my hips up into her, meeting her on her downstrokes, pushing as deep into her as I could. She leaned back, her breasts above the water.

Kay reached over and pulled Abbi's bikini top to the sides, freeing the pale, freckled skin, and light brown nipples. I lowered my face to one, flicking my tongue across the hard nub. Kay leaned over and sucked the other one into her own mouth. Abbi groaned and pushed down hard into my lap, grinding her clit against Kay's fingers, pushing me deep into her.

"Hey Kay," I heard Cord's voice above me. She had pulled her legs out of the water and walked around the hot tub to stand behind us. "I hate to break this up, but I have to get going."

"Fuck," Kay groaned, disappointed. "Really? Now?"

"Yeah, now," Cord said. "I'm sorry but I really have to go and I figured I better let you know before you really get... started."

Kay turned to me and Abbi. She kissed me again while Abbi rode my cock.

"I'm sorry, babe," she said. "I really am. But Cord is my ride. I have to go. Next time nothing is going to interrupt us. I promise."

She kissed Abbi on her lips.

"Have fun, sweetie," she said and climbed out of the hot tub.

Cord squatted down behind me, watching Abbi fuck herself on my cock.

"Give me a call some time, Dan," she said. "Get my number from Soph. I think we should hang out."

"I will," I promised and the two beautiful women walked away leaving Abbi and I alone.

"Fuck me," Abbi purred in my ear. "I need to be properly fucked."

I said nothing but stood, lifting Abbi, my cock still inside of her. She squealed and laughed. I lifted her off my cock and placed her on the edge of the hot tub. I climbed out, leaving my shorts behind. They floated to the surface, tossed around by the bubbling water, forgotten.

I scooped Abbi up in my arms and lifted her. She giggled and threw her arms around my neck. I carried her to one of the loungers and set her down, laying on her back. I looked down at her, standing naked above her, my thick cock bouncing in front of me, desperate to be back inside her. She reached down and shoved her emerald bikini bottoms down and kicked them to the side. Her large breasts pooled to the sides. My eyes went to her crotch and saw that she had shaved her pubic hair into a strip. It was, indeed, as coppery red as her hair. She spread her legs, hanging them on either side of the chair.

I climbed onto the lounger between her legs. I was on my knees, and I lifted one of her legs. Her skin was bone white pale, and I kissed the side of her calf, moving inwards. I had kept my beard, and I saw goosebumps form on her perfect skin as my facial hair ran lightly along the soft skin of her inner thigh, as I kissed light kisses, making my way towards her sex.

My lips brushed the lips of her pussy and she moaned above me. I pushed my tongue between her folds and licked the slick channel between her cunt and clit, swirling my tongue around the hard nub. Abbi reached down between her legs and buried her fingers in my long hair, pressing my face to her pussy.

I pushed two fingers into her, curling them against her g-spot as I liked and sucked. Her moans were muffled by her thighs that were tight around my ears. I could feel the muscles of her inner thighs twitch against me.

"Stop," she gasped. "Get inside me. I want to cum on your cock!"

I grinned and gave her a last lick before I moved up her body, my hips between her legs. I grasped my cock in my hand and lined it up with her cunt and sank into her in one long stroke. She groaned and arched her back, getting me as deep as I could go. I grasped her hips and began to thrust into her.

She came within minutes, crying out, raking her fingernails across my back. I knew that that would sting but at that moment I did not care. I dug my fingers into her hips, the soft flesh giving way to my fingertips and slammed into her again and again as she came.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried out in time to my thrusts. I felt her cunt spasm around my cock as she had a series of climaxes. The lounger squeaked and I hoped that it would not give way and collapse beneath us.

"Oh god," she moaned. "So fucking good! Give it to me!"

I was breathing raggedly, worked up from the night's events. I could feel myself close to my own climax and doubled my speed. I felt my balls tightening, drawing close to my body and I grunted.

"Gonna cum."

"In me," she gasped. "In me!"

I slammed deep, arching my back, pulling on her hips as I finally released my load. I groaned as I came, heavy bursts of cum deep inside of her. Abbi's eyes rolled back as she came again, feeling my hot cum splash in her. I let out my held breath and fell forward on top of her, kissing her.

"Damn," she said after a few moments of us catching our breaths. "That was... Thanks Dan. That was amazing."

I smiled at her, pulling my cock out of her and rolling onto my side, looking up at the night sky.

"It really was. Thanks, Abbi."

"You can do that to me any time," she said. We lay there for a few minutes, until our breathing was under control. She kissed me again, a brief kiss on my lips and stood, picking up her bikini bottoms.

"I'm going to go in and say bye to Soph," she said. "Then I'll uber home. You can call me any time you like."

"Good night, Abbi," I said, still lying naked on the lounger. "I will."

There was a cooler that still had beers in it beside the pool and I walked over and grabbed one, popping the top of the can and chugging back half of it in one go. I fished my trunks out of the hot tub and sat at the edge of it and looked up at the sky, sipping the rest.

I had finally broken my dry spell after breaking up with my girlfriend. It felt good. I had needed that, especially after all of Olive's teasing and the sexual tension between Soph and I.

I picked up my phone and saw that I had three new messages. The first one was from Olive.

I swear to god if you dont fuck me soon imma murder you.

I smiled at that. She was getting more and more desperate by the day. Even though I had just fucked and cum in Abbi I felt my cock twitch at the thought. I looked down at my crotch and frowned. Haven't you had enough for one day, I asked myself.

The second message was from Cord.

Hi, It's Cord. This is my number if you ever want to hang out. Hope you had fun with Abbi.

The third message was from Kay.

My fiance is out of town next weekend. You should come over and we can finish what you started.

I set my phone down without responding to any of them. I would take care of that tomorrow. From no sex to sex-on-tap, I thought. What a weird world.

I considered Soph. I hoped that this would kill any of the stress that hung between us. She could go back to being my brother's wife. I could go back to being brother-in-law. Things could go back to some kind of normality between us. At least that was what I hoped.

I finished my beer and started tidying up the pool area. I gathered the empty beer cans and tossed them into a recycling bag. I saw that Soph had already cleaned up the food and the margarita glasses. I tossed on my Hawaiian shirt but left it unbuttoned and headed into the house.

Soph was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher, with her back to me. Her bikini bottoms hugged her round ass and I took a moment to enjoy the view. I sighed. It would be very difficult to see her as only my sister in law.

I crossed to the kitchen but Soph did not acknowledge me.

"Hey," I said. "Need any help?"

"No," she said, not looking up at me. She was tossing the glasses into the dishwasher harder than needed. Her shoulders looked tense, and she was scowling. She was clearly upset.

"What's wrong," I asked, picking up a plate to hand to her. She grabbed it out of my hands and slammed it into the dishwasher.

"I said I didn't need any help," she snapped.

"Ok," I said, raising my hands defensively. "But still, what's wrong?"

She ignored the question.

"Did you have fun," she asked.

"Sure," I said. "A lot of fun. Thanks for inviting me to your party. I like your friends."

"I bet you do," she said. "That was very clear."

"Are you mad that I fucked Abbi?" I asked. "Like, didn't you arrange this? You said that you were going to hook me up with your friend the first day I got here. Right?"

"Why would I be mad you fucked Abbi? Anyone can fuck Abbi. She's always been a slut."

"That's a great question," I said. "Why would you be mad?"

She sighed and put both her palms on the island in front of her and looked at me for the first time. Her eyes were red, as if she had been crying. She also looked like she was still half drunk.

"I'm not mad about Abbi. I'm not mad at all. It's just..." she looked away from me.

"It's what," I said, and walked around the island to stand beside her. "What is it?"

"Fucking Kay," she snapped. "I can't believe her!"

"What about her," I asked.

"She's been engaged for, what, five days? And she's already cheating on him? Fucking some guy in the pool."

"What do you care," I asked. "How is it your business?"

"Its not," she said. "But... what kind of woman cheats? And with you? How could she do that to me?"

I blinked. What she was upset about was finally sinking in.

"You didn't cheat," I said. "We stopped."

"You think I wanted to?" Soph snapped at me. "If Olive hadn't opened her door... We would have... and I would be no better than Kay. Worse. Fuck. And you go and stick your cock in her like it didn't matter that she was engaged."

"You can't be mad at me," I said. "I didn't do anything she didn't want. And if you wanted me all you had to do was come to me. I wouldn't turn you away."

Soph spun suddenly and grabbed my face between her palms and kissed me. It was a hungry kiss, out tongues dancing. Despite the fact I had just fucked her friend I was already hard. I buried my hands in her blond hair and kissed her deeply.

She finally broke the kiss and stepped back.

"Fuck," she said. "We shouldn't. We have to stop." She turned away from me and leaned on the counter.

I stepped behind her, closing the distance between us, and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against me. My cock pressed into her ass and I kissed her shoulder. She arched her neck and I ran kisses up the line of it to just below her ear.

"What if I don't want to stop," I said.

"Your brother," she said, but pressed back against me, rubbing my cock with her ass. I reached around and cupped her breasts in my hands. Her nipples were hard as erasers, pressed into my palms. I hooked my fingers into the cups of her bikini top and pulled them out.

"He's not here," I said. "He's never here, is he?"

"Fuck," she moaned. "No he's not." She reached behind herself and pulled on my torso, pulling me firmer against her. I tugged on both of her nipples with my hands and she moaned. I moved my hand down to her hip and pulled on the string, making her bikini bottom fall to the floor. "I need you," she gasped.

I pushed my shorts down to the floor and pressed on her upper back. She leaned forward, pressing her chest into the marble of the island, her bare ass pressed against my bare cock. I manoeuvred so that I could push it between her thighs, so that it lay along the length of her pussy. Soph moaned and began to slide her hips back and forth, coating the top of my cock with her wet pussy.

"What do you want, Soph," I asked.

"Please," she said in a quiet voice full of need.

"Please what," I demanded.

"Please fuck me!"

I reached around her and found her clit and rubbed my fingers against it.

"But you are married," I said, teasing her. Denying her. "We shouldn't do this."

"I don't care," she cried out. "I need your cock in me! Fuck my married cunt!"

"Put me inside you then," I said. "I need you to do it."

She reached between us and grasped my cock. She lined it up with her hole and pushed back against me, sliding me about halfway in. This was as deep as I had gotten inside her the other night.

"Oh," she moaned. "I've been dreaming about this cock!"

I pressed her chest into the counter with my hand on her back and grasped her hip with my other one. I drew back, until just the tip was still inside her and held myself there for a moment. She tried to push back against me, but I moved with her, teasing her.

"Fuck," she cried out. "Just do it! Fuck me like a married slut! Fuck me!"

I slammed forward, her round ass cheeks shaking with the impact of my hips against her. She cried out.

"Yessssss!"

I started fucking her hard, slamming into her, my hips making a slapping sound against her ass as I drove into her. Her own hips hit the edge of the counter again and again. I buried my hand into her hair and pulled, making her arch her back and look at me. I leaned forward and kissed her as I fucked her.

"I'm gonna," she moaned. "I'm gonna... so soon... Oh! OH! OH!"

I felt her cunt spasm and clamp around my cock as I fucked her. I did not slow, fucking her through her climax into a second then a third.

"You are a slut aren't you," I asked.

"Yes!"

"Who's slut?" I demanded.

"Yours! I'm your married slut!"

"YES!" I shouted, triumphantly. "Yes you are!"

Despite having just fucked her friend I was already close. The way her tight cunt gripped my cock, the things she was shouting out, I could feel myself reaching my own orgasm. I grabbed her hips with both hands and began to drive into her, grunting with each thrust.

"Oh fuck," I cried out as I arched my back, sinking myself as deep as I could go and releasing the second load of the night, this time into my sister in law. "Fuuuuuck!!!!"

I slowed and pulled her back again, kissing her once more while my cock twitched out the last of my orgasm into her.

Finally I stepped back, slipping out of her. She turned to face me, breathing heavily, her face flushed.

"What did we just do," she asked me.

"We just did what was inevitable. Take me up to your bed," I said. "I'll show you again."

Her eyes widened, then she looked down at my cock that was beginning to deflate, a drip of cum hanging from the tip. She swallowed then looked into my eyes.

"Ok," she said. "Follow me."

+++++

I lay there, in my brother's bed, looking at the ceiling while his wife was naked and sleeping with her arm across my chest. We had fucked a second time, after she sucked me hard again, then she had fallen into an exhausted sleep. I idly stroked her hair as I considered things.

I had betrayed my brother. There was no way around that. I had just been unable to resist Soph. I doubted many straight men could. I expected to feel deep guilt but I just did not. Eddie was the one who had neglected Soph. He had withheld sex, and left her here in this soulless suburban wasteland. Who could blame her? And me? I was just weak.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it. Another message from Olive, this time accompanied with a photo. She was laying in bed. I could make out a sleeping girl beside her. Her legs were spread open and she was looking into the camera.

Can't stop thinking about you, the message was captioned.

I closed my phone and groaned. I was in trouble.

To be continued...