Brother's Household Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soph sighed.

"Maybe it's just having a man around the house," she said and leaned against me. Instinctually I put my arm around her shoulders. She laid her head on my chest. What was happening, I wondered to myself, suddenly panicked.

"Well," I said. "Eddie should probably take that title, I think." I wanted to remind Soph about her husband.

"Sure," Soph said, then barked out a short, bitter laugh. "When he's around. Which he never is." She took a sip from her wine glass.

"This isn't what I signed up for, you know," she said, looking off into the distance. Her left hand had come to rest on my thigh, just above my knee.

"When we first got together it was exciting, you know? He was an older man. Rich. He swept me off my feet. I worked for him, you know? Well kind of. I was a corporate travel agent and he was one of the people assigned to me. He gave me gifts. Complimented me. And after I agreed to go out with him, he took me with him when he travelled. I quit my job. Agreed to marry him. Next thing I know I'm out here in the suburbs, in the massive house with only an angry teenager who's not that much younger than me and hates me to keep me company."

She sounded so sad. I felt for her. I had to imagine this life was very stifling. I tried to concentrate on her words, but was distracted by her body pressed against my side, her bare legs below the white hem of her dress. And her hand on my thigh. Seemingly without noticing it she began to stroke her fingers, still below my cock which was starting to react but, like I said, distracting.

"Have you talked to Eddie about this," I asked, trying again to remind her about her husband.

She snorted a bitter laugh.

"He's a fucking lawyer. Have you ever tried arguing with a lawyer? He twists your words, and convinces you that he is right about everything. Or exhausts you until you agree with him just to end the conversation.

"I get so... Frustrated," Soph continued. "I see my girlfriends and they are living their lives. Being young. Out meeting guys! Fucking whoever they want, when they want. I'm not even thirty yet and I'm some housewife. Not even a mom, really. Eddie doesn't want any more kids, he says."

"I guess its just a different path," I say. "But this friend of yours who got engaged, what's her name?"

"Kay."

"Yeah. Kay. She's about to take a similar path. Most of your friends will. Everything will change." I was trying to be supportive but I could not help starting to stroke her neck with my hand that was behind her. She rolled her head, obviously enjoying the sensation, and her hand on my thigh pushed even higher.

"I know," Soph said. "It's just that... I was only with two guys before Eddie and... He was only home for three days this time and he didn't even touch me."

I found that almost impossible to believe. If Soph was mine I couldn't imagine not spending as much time as I could fucking her.

"I've been with him for four years. I spent half my twenties married to him. I'm still young, it feels like and... I need..."

She lifted her face and suddenly kissed me. I could not help myself. I kissed her back. Her lips parted and my tongue darted between them, met hers and they swirled together. Her hand pushed higher on my thigh and found my hard cock where it had extended down my pant leg. She moaned and gripped me, tugging at me through my jeans.

We kissed like that for several minutes before she used both hands to pop the button of my jeans, pull down the zipper and reach in, grasping my bare cock. She pulled it out and began to stroke it. My hand ran up her side to her breast and I felt her hard nipple against my palm. I grabbed the strap of her dress and pulled it down her shoulder, letting her breast fall free. I ran my thumb across the hard nub of her nipple and she moaned.

"Are you hard for me," she asked, looking into my eyes.

"Yes," I admitted. She groaned and kissed me again, throwing her leg over mine and straddling me. She pushed herself forward and I felt the fabric of the panties covering her push press against my cock. Even through it I could feel the heat of her. The wetness that had soaked through the panties.

She began to grind herself against me, pressing her hot sex against my throbbing cock while we made out. I dropped my head to her breast and kissed along the smooth skin slope to her nipple which I sucked between my lips and flicked my tongue across it. She arched her back, pressing her breast harder against my face, her hips rolling against my erection.

"I need..." she moaned.

"Me too," I said.

She raised herself up on her knees, keeping her legs on either side of mine, stradling me. She reached between us and pulled her panties to the side. The head of my cock was pressed against her sex, at her opening. She slowly began to lower herself on me, groaning as I impaled her. I moaned quietly, feeling the wet heat of her cunt take me in. The tight walls gripping my cock.

"Such a perfect cock," she moaned. "So fucking... god..."

She had me about halfway inside her when we both heard a door open on the floor above us. Olivia. We froze in place for a moment. Soph's eyes went wide suddenly and she stood up, my cock slipping out of her, glistening in the low light with her pussy juices.

"I'm sorry," she said, pulling up the strap of her dress, covering herself. "I'm so sorry! I don't... I don't know what came over me!" She looked down at my hard cock. "Oh fuck," she said and spun. "I'm sorry!"

She fled up the stairs. I rolled my head back and groaned. What the fuck was I doing?! First with Olivia and now with Soph! I was out of my mind.

I tucked myself away and went down to my room. I jerked off then went to sleep. I had to start my new job the next day.

+++++

The day went by in a whirlwind. I tried not to be distracted during my orientation sessions. I met my new team, watched some HR videos and signed a bunch of paperwork. I was given my first project, told the schedule of when I was expected to be in the office. It was only about once a week. It had been decided that I would work mostly from home.

Throughout it all, however, I could not help but think about what had happened the day before. What I had done to Olivia, and what Soph and I had almost done together. Not only was it morally wrong for me on both parts, I was betraying the brother I barely knew, but had welcomed me into his home. I felt sick about it, terrified I had ruined everything.

I had not spoken to either yet today. Olivia was, predictably, still in bed when I got up and left, and Soph must have been avoiding me, though there was a smoothie for me in the fridge when I checked. There was a note leaned against it. A simple white card that said: Good luck on your first day, Soph.

Still the day passed and, eventually I was walking in the front door of the house. Soph was at the island reading a magazine when I came in. She was wearing leggings and a sweatshirt, her hair up in a bun. She looked up at me, face pained with worry.

I walked towards her and pulled out a stool and sat.

"Dan," she said. "I have to say that I'm so sor..."

I interrupted her.

"Before you say anything," I said. "Let me just say something. About last night. You were drunk. Had too much wine. I was drunk too. I had too much wine. Things get fuzzy when you are drunk. Who knows what really happened? Probably nothing happened. That's my guess. So much nothing that there probably isn't very much to talk about, yeah?"

Soph blinked, taking that in. Then she smiled slightly, thankfully.

"Yeah," she said. "I think you are right. Probably nothing. Nothing to talk about at all."

"Perfect," I said. "How was your day?"

"It was good," she said, happy that she didn't have to go into this with me. "I was a bit hungover this morning."

"Me too," I agreed. It wasn't really true, but it helped the story we were telling each other.

"Oh," she said, suddenly. "On your first day! How was it?"

I told her about my day and we quickly fell into an easy conversation. It seemed like we might be able to put this behind us. Sure, when I looked at her I wanted to fuck her, but that would be the same as any man. I just needed to forget the perfect feeling of my cock inside of her.

She had made supper and we ate together. Olivia was out with friends so it was just the two of us. Once I had cleaned up I headed down to my room. I had been assigned several videos to watch on my own time and I figured I would get through at least most of them that night so I wouldn't have to deal with them after my project was taking up all my time.

Soph stayed upstairs. Things were not exactly normal between us, but at least we were able to pretend they were. Hopefully, with enough time, they would be.

It was around 11 PM when I heard a knock on my door. I was sitting at my computer watching a video on YouTube.

"It's open," I called out.

Olivia opened the door and stepped through. She was wearing short sweat shorts and a camisole type top. She had no makeup on and looked like she was ready for bed. She turned to close the door behind her.

"Keep it open," I said.

She rolled her eyes but left it open. She walked to my bed and sat on the edge, leaning back on her arms. I cursed myself for wanting her as badly as I did at that moment.

"I think we should talk," she said.

"Ok," I said, swivelling my chair around to face her on the edge of my bed. She was about three feet away from me. "Let's talk."

Suddenly Olivia looked a lot less sure of herself. She had walked in my room full of sexual confidence, but at this moment she looked young and unsure again.

"About yesterday," she said, then looked away from me. "It was ... um ... what were you doing?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said, lying to her. "You'll have to be more specific."

She sighed.

"Jesus. Ok. When you touched me. What the hell, dude?"

"Maybe first you want to tell me what you were doing teasing me?" I said. "And not just out there in the TV room. You've been teasing me since I got here, haven't you?"

"I guess," she said slowly. "I guess, maybe I was. And I dunno. I guess I got carried away. I was pretty pissed when dad told me you were coming. I mean, he even built you this room. He was so excited. Maybe I was a bit jealous and took it out on you."

She tucked her straight black hair behind one ear.

"And it pissed me off the way that fucking Soph was all over you and eye fucking you."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Eye fucking me?"

"Don't tell me you didn't see it," Olivia said, sneering. "She is all over you. And every time she looks at you I can almost hear her silently begging you to throw your cock in her. It's gross!

"So I decided to fuck with you. But then you ... with your hand ... I'm your fucking niece!"

I was quiet for a moment, thinking things through. After the night before, I considered that she might be right about Soph, though I had missed it. And she *was* my niece. I should never have touched her in that way.

I should apologise, I thought. Beg this girl to forgive me and keep it secret. Then, however, she would have something to hold over me. I could see no scenario where she didn't use that to her advantage. That had to be why she had not said anything to Soph or messaged my brother yet.

"You are my niece," I said finally. "That is correct. And I don't give a fuck what you have going on with your step mother, you shouldn't be teasing me. If you behave like you did, you shouldn't be surprised if someone reacts."

I was going to turn this back around on her, if I could. It was the only way I could see surviving this.

"Really?" She said, angry at the implications. "That's what you think? This was my fault? That I deserved it?"

I leaned forwards, moving myself closer to her. She swallowed and I could see her face flush a bit.

"I don't know if you deserved it, Olivia," I said. "But you really did want it, didn't you?"

"What," she gasped. "Is that what you think?"

"It is," I said. "It is what I think. And I think you came down here wanting it again. Wanting more."

"No!" She said, vehemently. "That's not ..."

I reached forward and placed my hand on her bare thigh, just above her knee. She flinched but did not pull away. Looking at me with her large green eyes.

"I think you came down here hoping that I would go so far as fuck you, didn't you, Olivia?"

I placed my other hand on her other thigh and started to push her legs apart. She bit her lower lip and did not resist as I started to spread her. The short legs of her grey sweat shorts rode up her creamy thighs, the fabric pushing against her crotch. I could see a small darker spot where her wetness was beginning to soak through the fabric.

"I didn't," she whispered, her body telling a different story. I was hard as a rock now, my cock tenting my pyjama pants.

"Don't lie to me, Olivia," I said sternly. I could see her nipples hard below her thin top.

"Olive," she whispered.

"What," I asked as my fingers pushed up her thighs slowly, the tips denting in the soft flesh. "What did you say?"

"Olive," she said. "Yesterday you called me Olive. I ... liked it. Dad used to call me that. Will you keep calling me that?"

"Ok, Olive," I said. My hands met at her crotch and I pushed against her sex with both thumbs. She moaned and I felt her push forward against them. The darker grey spot began to spread. "I'll call you Olive. Take off your top, Olive."

I had no plan. I was running on instinct. I was so horny from her teasing, from her step mother the evening before. I had not fucked a woman in months. It took everything I had not to tear off her shorts and drive myself into her. But I kept control.

Olivia ... Olive - I would unpack that later - nodded and grasped the bottom, pulling it upwards. I rubbed my thumbs in a circle, grinding them against her clit as I watched her reveal herself to me.

The day before she had paraded in front of me wearing only a sheer set of bra and panties, which left nothing to the imagination. This was somehow different. Olive was breathing deeply as she tugged her top up.

The camisole caught on the underside of her breasts, lifting them, prolonging the reveal, before they popped free, dropping down against her, jiggling from the impact.

Olive's breasts were full and heavy. Larger than her step mother's, but firm with youth. They were rounded on the underside and sloped from her collarbone to her pink nipples. They had large areolas, several shades pinker than her pale skin. Both nipples had stainless steel bars through them with small balls on either side. I swallowed past a lump in my throat.

I moved my hands away from Olive's sex, causing her to whimper, and pushed my pyjama pants down to my ankles, freeing my throbbing cock. It stood rigid from the patch of my trimmed pubic hair, about seven and a half inches, thick with a heavy vein running along the top of it. It was uncut and half of the swollen purple head was revealed from the foreskin.

Olive instinctively reached for it but I slapped her hand away. She pouted at me.

"Are you going to fuck me, Uncle Dan?" she asked.

"No," I said. "Not today, Olive. If you want to cum, make yourself cum. Use your fingers."

I watched as she obediently pushed her right hand past the elastic waistband of her shorts and began to play with herself. I could tell that she was rubbing her clit and she moaned quietly. Her left hand went up to her breast and began to play with her nipple, tugging at the bar pierced through it.

"Oh, shit," she whispered. "I'm already ... fuck. Close."

"Don't you cum without asking permission," I told her sternly. I stood up and stepped towards her, closing the distance looking down at her. "Do you understand?"

She nodded, looking up at me, a face full of need.

My cock bobbed directly in front of her face. She opened her mouth and leaned forward, almost catching the tip between her lips. I placed the palm of my hand on her forehead stopping her, my cock twitching just inches away from her lips.

"Not today," I said and gripped my own cock and pulled back. The foreskin slid, lubricated by my pre-cum, the smooth purple head glistening. I began to stroke directly in front of her face.

"Don't stop playing with yourself," I demanded. Olive's hand began moving in her shorts again.

"I'm so close, Uncle," she moaned.

"Don't you cum before I do," I said, pumping faster. I was close myself. I needed release and was pent up from the night before with Olive's step mother.

She was whimpering below me, rubbing her own clit furiously. Her fingers tugged at her nipple. I had my hand on her head, palm against her forehead, fingers in her hair. It would be so easy to pull her mouth on me, but I held back.

Soon I could feel my balls tightening, my climax building, the tingle at the base of my cock. I groaned and squeezed my cock hard, holding that feeling for as long as I could before erupting.

My first shot surprised Olive, splashing over her slightly parted lips, across the bridge of her nose. She moaned and opened her mouth, taking a second spurt on her now outstretched tongue.

"Cum for me," I told her and she cried out, arching her back, body going rigid as she climaxed. I aimed my cock lower and sprayed another spurt across her bare chest, groaning.

"Daddeeeeee," she moaned as she came, making my cock lurch in my hand. I moved forward slightly, rubbing the sensitive tip of my shaft over her lips and across her cheek, smearing my cum.

I stepped back and sat in my chair heavily. Olive fell backwards onto my bed and continued to rub, moaning as her orgasm continued. Finally her hand slowed and she stopped moaning, laying there breathing heavily.

She looked amazing with a thick glazing of my cum across her face and perfect tits. Her legs were splayed open and I could see a wide dark spot between them where she had soaked through her shorts.I released my cock and looked at her for a moment before speaking.

"Olive," I said. She just lay there gasping. "Olive."

"Yes," she said dreamily.

"You have to leave now."

She sat up, covered in my cum.

"What?" She said.

"Leave. Go up to bed. I have to get some sleep. I have to work tomorrow."

She look down at herself.

"Do you have a towel or anything?" She asked me.

"No," I said, offhandedly. "Just put your top on and go to your room."

Her eyes widened.

"But what if ... what if Soph sees?"

"You better be quick then. Quick and careful. You know you can't tell anyone about this, yeah? Are you clear on that, Olive?"

She blinked at me and reached to her face, about to scrape my spunk off of her.

"No," I said. "Leave it on. When you get to your room you can clean yourself up. Eat it. And send me a video to show me that you did."

Olive looked like she was about to say something then closed her mouth. She stood and crossed to my still open door. She paused and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Ok," she said quietly. "I will. You are ... you are going to fuck me, eventually? Aren't you?"

"Maybe," I said, shrugging. "Let's see how well you behave. Good night, Olive."

"Good night, Uncle," she said and pulled her top back on over her cum splattered chest.

I sat there for a couple of minutes thinking about what just happened. Yesterday I was hating myself and promising that I would stop. I would leave her alone and behave myself. Today ... today I felt at peace. It was difficult to figure out why.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up. There was a short video from Olive. I opened it and saw what she had recorded. She was topless again and was using her fingers to scoop my cum off of her face and tits, pushing it into her open mouth.

"All done," she said and smiled at the camera. It was the first real smile I had seen from her. Her cheeks dimpled. It made her look pretty and I smiled at my phone in return.