Brother's Household Ch. 02

Story Info
The affair continues, the niece gets punished and fucked.
8k words
4.82
67.1k
172
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JK1979
JK1979
2,244 Followers

This is part two of a new, ongoing series. Please check out part one for context. all characters are, of course, over the age of 18.

Please feel free to vote and comment, or send me a message. I love the feedback and, provided your message isn't anonymous I do my best to reply to them all.

Enjoy!

+++++

I opened my eyes, disoriented. I was in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room and had an unfamiliar woman's body pressed against mine. My mouth was dry and I had a slight headache. I was slightly hung over.

I was on my side, with my arm laying over a woman, her blond hair in my face.

My eyes shot open. Blond hair. Soph's hair. It all came flooding back to me. I was in bed with my brother's wife.

When I had moved to his city for work just a week prior I had moved into his house, taking residence in a room in his basement. He had gone to Paris for work, being gone the entire time. Since day one there had been sexual tension between Soph and I, and the night before we had finally, properly acted on it.

More memories of the night before came to me. There had been a pool party, three of Soph's friends and myself. It had been pretty wild. I had fooled around with one friend, Kay, in the pool, entering her but not finishing our fuck, then I had taken another of them, Abbi, on a lounger beside the pool. If that was not enough, afterwards, I came into the house and fucked Soph in the kitchen. Then again in her bed.

This was bad. My half-brother was almost a stranger to me, being over twenty years older than my 32, but he had always been as good to me as possible. He had taken me in. And I had betrayed him.

Not only with his wife, but with his nineteen year old daughter, Olivia, as well. Or Olive, as she asked me to call her. I had not fucked her yet, despite her trying almost every day, but I had made her cum on my fingers, and received sexts from her. I was, it turned out, a pretty shitty brother.

In my very weak defence, Soph was almost impossible to resist. She was 5'6, blind with a beautiful face and toned, yet curvy body. She was 29, younger than me, and way younger than her husband. It was clear that she chafed at being his stay-at-home wife and he neglected her.

That was something that I could not understand. She was not only amazingly beautiful, she was a good person. Honestly, I wished she was mine.

That morning, both of us were naked in my brother's bed. Her bare ass was pressed against my cock, which had woken before me and throbbed hard, nestled in between her round globes. I could not help but pull her against me, moving my hips. Her soft skin on my cock felt amazing.

She moaned quietly in her sleep, wiggling herself against me making me sigh with happiness. My hand slid down her arm and cupped one of her full breasts and stroked her nipple. It grew hard almost immediately.

I slid my fingertips along the skin of her stomach, over her shaved pubic area, and brushed the lips of her pussy. She wiggled against me more, still mostly asleep. I pushed my fingers between the folds of her pussy and found that she was already damp. I stroked down the channel and brushed against her clit. She moaned again. I manoeuvred my hips and my cock slipped down between us, pushing between her thighs. I could feel the heat of her sex against the top of it.

"Soph," I whispered. She mummered in response but began to move her hips, rubbing herself against my hard rod, pressing against my fingers on her clit.

"Soph," I said again, a bit louder this time. "Wake up."

"Dan?" she said groggily, finally rising out of her slumber. "What ... what are you ... what are we ... ohhhhhh."

I pressed against her clit and she moaned, moving her hips. I kissed along the line of her neck, from her shoulder to just below her ear. She arched back against me.

"We shouldn't," she said breathlessly. "It's ... oh!"

I curled two fingers and pushed them into her, making her moan.

"It's what," I asked, my voice a breath on her ear. "What is it?"

"Wrong," she said, "it's wrong." But she reached between her thighs and grasped my cock which twitched in her hand. She pulled at it, making my foreskin slide across the head.

"Then do you want me to stop?" I asked her.

"No!" She said immediately, with feeling. "I want ... I need ..."

"What do you need, Soph?," I asked, wanting her to say it. At this point Soph could still say that it was a mistake, that she was only drunk the night before. I wanted her to be fully committed to this.

"I need you. I need you inside of me."

"Then put me inside you," I whispered in her ear as I slipped my fingers out of her.

Soph moaned as my digits left her cunt but she lined the head of my cock against her opening, pulling me into her. I pushed with my hips, sinking into her and she arched her back.

"Fuuuuck, yes," she moaned as I began to stroke. My 7.5 inch cock was throbbing as I began to slowly fuck her. The angle we were at prevented me from getting my full length in her, but we rocked our hips together. I held one of her breasts and pinched her nipple between my fingers. She turned her head, facing me and I kissed her, my tongue dancing with hers.

"More," she gasped. "Deeper!"

I held onto her and rolled us both, pushing her chest into the mattress. I stayed inside her as I manoeuvred onto my knees between her thighs, grasping her ass with both hands, fingers digging into her soft flesh.

"More?" I asked, pulling out almost my full length, looking down at the way that her lips pulled outwards as her tight cunt gripped my cock. I suddenly slammed forward, my hips smacking into her ass. "Like this?"

"Yes!" she cried out. "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I did not need convincing. Soph's cunt gripped me as I drove into her again and again, pulling back slowly, then thrusting hard into her. I reached around and rubbed her clit with one hand, while the other gripped her hip, hauling her back and forth.

"You like that," I asked through gritted teeth. "You like feeling your brother-in-law's cock in your married cunt?"

"Yes!" she cried out, pushing back against me as I drove forward. "Fuck me like a slut. Fill my married cunt!"

The night before, while we had laid in bed, holding each other after our second session, that she had never talked dirty during sex before. Had never felt the urge to. She had clearly found that urge now.

I was grunting as I thrust into her. Picking up speed, she cried out each time we impacted, our bodies making loud smacking sounds, filling the room with our noises.

"Oh you are a little slut aren't you," I said, through gritted teeth.

"Yes! Yes! I'm a slut! I'm your slut! I'm... oh fuck... I'm cumming!"

I felt her pussy spasm around my cock, and her legs shake as she came. Her back arched and I drove deep, holding her in place as she climaxed. She fell forward, her face on the pillows and I started to fuck her hard once more, chasing my own climax.

It felt so good inside her, her cunt a wet furnace around me. I was already so close. I thrust again and again, while Soph's legs twitched with a series of follow up mini-climaxes.

"Close," I grunted.

"Cum in me," she moaned. "Make me yours!"

I slammed into her, my cock exploding, releasing into her. My back was arched and I groaned as I climaxed. I pumped several more times, using her cunt to milk my cock before falling forward on her back, kissing her shoulder. Her head was turned to the side and I kissed her cheek. She turned her head and, while I still twitched inside her she kissed me.

Eventually I rolled off of her, laying on my back, my cock falling against my stomach, deflating. We took a few moments to catch our breaths. She stayed on her front but got up on her elbows and looked over at me and smiled.

"Good morning," she said.

"Yes," I agreed. "It is a good morning."

She reached over and grasped my flagging cock in her hand. It was slick with both our cum.

"What a great cock," she said dreamily, pulling her hand to her mouth and licking off our combined juices. "Thank you."

"For what," I asked.

"For giving me what I needed. It... it hasn't been easy for me. Not for a while. I needed that." She patted my cock again. "I needed this. Fuck. I still do. What am I doing? I'm such a slut."

She rolled onto her back and looked up at the ceiling.

"You are," I agreed and she looked over at me quickly. "MY slut," I reassured her.

She sighed.

"This was probably a huge mistake," she said. "What are we going to do?"

"I'm not sure," I said, honestly. "I had... this wasn't my plan. I don't know where we go from here. But I don't think I can stop fucking you."

'I don't want you to stop but... your brother. Fuck."

I moved over and kissed her again. A slower kiss, not hungry and needy. Intimate.

"We will figure it out," I said. "We should shower. Have breakfast. We can think about it, then talk it out."

"Ok," she agreed. "But you are making breakfast."

"Fair enough," I said. "I'll shower downstairs."

I had left my swim trunks and Hawian shirt downstairs when I had fucked Soph for the first time in the kitchen so I had to walk naked down to gather them before heading to the shower.

I stood under the driving water, letting it sluice off the remains of our lovemaking. I tried very hard to figure out what to do.

I had no intention of stopping. Soph was amazing. Beautiful. Smart. Funny. Great to be around. If she had not been married to my brother I would be trying to date her, make her mine. But she was married. I loved Eddie. This was a total betrayal. I was in an impossible situation. Could I keep living in this house, fucking my brother's wife, living a lie? I thought long and hard about it.

The answer was yes. To be with Soph I would do that. I would do close to anything.

There was the added complication of Olivia, Eddie's daughter, my niece. I had been beyond inappropriate with her. I could not see a way that I could continue whatever was going on with her, and keep sleeping with Soph.

For one, Olivia hated Soph like only a step-daughter could. Soph wanted to connect with Olivia, but she had made it impossible, so I supposed that Soph probably did not like the 19 year old much either. Not to mention the incest thing, which really should bother me a lot more than it did.

The problem was that Olivia was incredibly difficult to resist. She was 5'4, with dyed black hair, cut in bangs above her eyebrows. She was softer than Soph, not being someone who worked out, but she wasn't fat. Just curvy in all the right places, with wide hips, a full ass and nice large, but firm breasts. I smiled, remembering how, just the other day, I had jerked off and cum across those perfect tits.

I shook my head. No. I had to stop things with Olivia as soon as possible. I should have already done it, but now it could risk what I had with Soph and that could not happen.

I reached forward and turned off the water. I crossed the basement, past the TV area with the projection TV, past the full gym set up in the corner and into my room. I grabbed a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants and dressed then headed upstairs to make breakfast.

First I made coffee, getting cups for myself and Soph. I cut up some fruit making a quick salad and popped a couple of bagels into the microwave. I fried some bacon and eggs and was just putting everything onto the plates when Soph came down the stairs.

I could not help but smile. She was beautiful. She was wearing yoga pants, colour blocked in retro neons, and had a loose white shirt on. It scooped low in the front, giving a nice view of her cleavage and the tops of her breasts. Her face was fresh looking, with just a touch of makeup around the eyes, her lips a shade darker than her natural hue. Her hair was damp from her shower.

"Hey you," I said.

"Hey yourself," she answered. "Smells great."

She sat at the island on the stool next to me and picked up her fork. We ate for a bit, both hungry, before we started chatting.

"So," she said. "Did you have any great revelations during your shower?"

"Unfortunately not," I answered. "The only thing was that, under no circumstances, do I want this, whatever it is, to stop."

She nodded.

"I kept telling myself that it had to end. That we could not go on. But... then I thought of how perfect it felt to be with you and... I agree. I don't want it to stop either."

"Good," I said.

"No. Not good," she said, sighing. "Complicated. So fucking complicated." Soph sipped at her coffee. "If we could stop then it would be easier. We could just move on and pretend that nothing happened. Now we have to make things work. You know what the most fucked up thing is?"

"What's that?"

"I still love Eddie. I mean, he might not be the guy I hoped for when I married him, but he's a good man. He deserves better. I mean, do I divorce him? Take up with you? I mean the sex was hot but... that's crazy."

Soph started to cry, putting her face in her hands, leaning against her elbows on the island. The same island I fucked her against just the night before.

I put my hand on her shoulder, comforting her as best as I could.

"I love him too. I feel terrible about this. I think... I mean, it's a shitty thing for us to do, but... we can keep it secret. For now. Until we figure everything out."

Soph took a deep breath, getting ahold of herself, and sat up, looking at me. She used a napkin to dab at her eyes. She hugged me, wrapping her arms around me, holding me tight.

"Ok," she said. "We will be shitty people. Hide this. But we will be shitty people together."

"Agreed," I said. "Partners in shittiness."

Soph laughed at that.

"We need to set a few ground rules, though," she said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," she said, her voice almost businesslike. "If we don't want to get caught we are going to have to be more careful. No more sex in Eddie's bed. Olivia's room is just down the hall, so it's risky. It also makes me feel even worse."

"That's fair," I said. "Good thing you guys put a nice big bed in my room."

"We weren't thinking about this when we did it," she said. "But I'm glad we did. Also we have to be careful around Olivia. She hates me already. If she learned I was fucking you she would run to tell her dad, for sure. I think she has a crush on you."

I swallowed. Soph had no idea just how much Olivia was into me. Or how far I had let that infatuation run.

"That makes sense. If... when you come down at night, you better make sure she's in bed, sleeping."

My phone buzzed and I glanced at the lock screen notification. It was from Soph's friend Kay. Kay had gotten engaged earlier that week, but it had not stopped her from fooling around with me in the pool and hot tub the evening before. I had, with the help of Soph's other friend, Abbi, stuck my cock in her in the pool, then the three of us played in the hottub before Kay left and I fucked Abbi on the lounger. Both Soph and her third friend Cord had watched us play, but left before the fucking started.

Soph glanced at my notification. The phone buzzed again.

"You should check that," Soph said. "If I know Kay she'll keep messaging until you answer her."

I shrugged and opened my phone. There was a photo of Kay's face. Her eyes were cast upwards at an angle, her lips were pursed,and she had her finger across her chin, in an exaggerated 'I'm thinking' pose.

I've been thinking about your cock in me since I left last night. I rubbed one out beside my sleeping fiancee after I got home. When can we meet up?

I raised my eyebrows and showed the messages to Soph who laughed.

"She always was such a slut," she said. "I didn't think she would be able to stay faithful, but she caved way quicker than I thought she would."

"What do we do about this," I asked. "She definitely wants to fuck me. Abbi said she wanted to get together again last night before she went home. Cord too. She gave me her number and wanted me to text her."

Soph took in a deep breath and then let it out.

"I don't... I can't believe this is true, but it is... I don't care?"

"Really?" I asked. "You don't care? If I went out this afternoon and fucked Kay, or Abbi, or anyone else? You wouldn't care?"

"Would you come home and fuck me after? Like you did last night?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I mean, I guess I would. I always want to fuck you."

"Then I don't care. In fact..." she shrugged. "I think it's pretty hot. I mean, having a guy who is so... popular. So wanted. And he still wants me? That's hot. Besides, I've slept with all three of them too, and will probably keep doing it. So there is that."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Really? All three of them?"

"Sure. We have always played around. Since college. I never thought about sleeping with a woman as cheating. I don't know why."

"Ok," I said. "Because, I do want to fuck all three of them. And you. Maybe at the same time?"

"I'm sure any of them would love that. I would too, honestly." Soph finished her plate of breakfast and pushed it away from herself. "Eddie is a great guy, but... simple when it comes to sex. I mean, I always had fun, but something has always been missing. And I never knew how to ask for it. When you took me last night. And this morning. Fucking me hard. Calling me a slut. Eddie has never done that. I'm not sure it's in his nature. I couldn't imagine asking him for it. But I have you now."

"You do," I reassured her. "You don't need to hold anything back. I will do whatever you want. Any desire you have, any fantasy you harbour. I will do everything I can to make them come true for you."

She kissed me.

"Thank you," she said. "Somehow I knew that. So I think we have a basis to go from, I think. I'm going to clean up breakfast then work out. Go get some groceries."

"Want company," I asked.

"No," she said, standing and grabbing our plates and walking to the other side of the island. "I want some alone time. Also, I don't think we could keep our hands off of each other and I have things to do. Sorry, babe."

I laughed.

"I guess I understand."

As Soph started to clean up breakfast I opened my messaging app and pulled up the conversation with Kay.

Hey you, I typed. - I've been thinking about you too. I would love to meet up. You free any evenings this week?

Almost immediately I saw the three blinking dots showing that Kay was responding.

Jeremy plays poker with his buddies every Wednesday evening. Want to come over then. We would have the place to ourselves after 8:30. He usually doesnt come home until midnight or later.

Sounds good. Wednesday it is. Cant wait to see you again.

Me too.

She followed that with a blushing face emoji and I set my phone down.

It was then that the front door opened and Olivia walked in. She was wearing what she had worn out the night before when she went out with friends, a torn black t-shirt displaying some metal band's name, and tight leather leggings. Her hair was under a black beanie, not having bothered to do it before coming home, but she had taken the time to do her makeup.

I could not help but look her up and down. She looked cute in the beanie. Her done up face had heavy black eye makeup and her lips were crimson red. She still looked like a 19 year old, but sex exuded from her. The shirt had holes sliced through it, showing pale skin beneath, and glimpses of a black bra. She was on the shorter side, but her breasts were full, causing the shirt to fall around them. Her shiny, fake leather leggings hugged her wide hips and, though I could not see it from this angle, I was sure, her ass as well. She had on thick soled Doc Martin boots. A small bag hung from a thin strap over her shoulder. I hate to admit it, but my mind instantly went to what she looked like with her shirt off the other day and I began to get hard.

JK1979
JK1979
2,244 Followers