Brother's Household Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time I have to punish you," I said looking at the porcelain skin of her inner thighs, rubbing them with my fingers, "I'm going to spank you here. I bet they would look perfect with marks on them."

"Oh," she purred. "Please do, daddy!"

+++++

After a bit I left her there in her bed, to do whatever it was that freshly fucked nineteen year olds do. Texting probably, I assumed. I had made her promise to keep us a secret, and I trusted her to. Still, I expected she would want to talk to someone about it. I did not care as long as she was discreet.

I showered then went to my room and lay on my bed. I had a book in my hands but I could not focus on the words, thinking about my situation.

In many ways I had something men could only dream about. Soph was amazing. Sexy, an amazing person, and one of the best fucks I had ever had. But married to my brother. Olivia was a hot fuck, and, I suspected, with the proper control, she would do whatever I wanted. Then there were Soph's friends who all seemed interested, and Soph had given me permission to sleep with them all.

Perfect, but balanced so precariously on a pin that it could all come tumbling down at any moment. It would be up to me to keep all of these spinning plates in the air. One wrong move by me and there would be instant disaster.

When I thought about it, I felt terrible about betraying my brother. I had nothing but respect for him. Considering it deeper, however, I could not help but think this was partly his own fault. It was him who was not satisfying his wife, diminishing her, making her nothing more than a trophy. lhe was the one who left her desperate for love and attention. He was the one who practically abandoned his daughter, creating obvious daddy issues there.

None of that excused my behavior, but this situation was one of his own making.

I would figure it out, I decided. Going with the flow, acting on instinct had gotten me this far. I would just have to keep going. Enjoy it all while it lasted and deal with the consequences when they finally caught up with me.

I was about to pick my book back up when my phone buzzed. It was a message from Abbi, Soph's friend I had fucked the night before before sleeping with Soph. So much in just a day, I thought. I opened my phone.

I need to fuck you again. When? it read.

I smiled. Typed my reply.

this weekend. Saturday. Let's have a date.

She responded with a smiling face and I put my phone down.

It was all going to be very complicated but I would not change a thing, I thought.

+++++

To be continued.