Brother's Household Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw me at the kitchen island and smiled. She glanced up and saw Soph and that smile turned into a scowl. Soph turned and tried to greet her, despite the withering gaze.

"Hi, Olivia," she said. "We already ate but I can get you something if you want."

Olivia crossed to the kitchen and sat in the stool beside mine, pulling it closer as she did so.

"Nah," she said. "I got drive through on my way home." She turned to me and smiled slyly. Her hand shot out and landed on my thigh, between my groin and my knee. I glanced at Soph. Where she stood at the sink, on the other side of the Island she could only see us from our mid-stomach up.

"Don't" I hissed at Olivia as quietly as I could. I reached down to grab her wrist but she was faster and snaked it higher to my crotch. Her hand wrapped around my cock that had already betrayed me by getting fully erect.

"So," she said, an evil grin on her face. "How was your stupid pool party last night?"

"It was fun," Soph said, without turning around, washing the pans I had used that morning.

"I was asking Uncle Dan," Olivia said with malice. "How was it Uncle? Have fun?"

I had my hand on her wrist, and was trying to pull her away but she squeezed and moved, stroking me. I closed my eyes, suppressing a groan.

"Like Soph said. It was fun," I said, glaring at my niece. Attempting to silently tell her to let go and leave me alone.

She ignored my urgings and began to pump her fist, hand gripping my cock through the sweatpants I was wearing. She checked that Soph had her back to us and raised her other hand up under her shirt to her own breast, kneading it, pulling on her nipple. I suppressed a groan.

"Really?" she asked, her voice all innocent. "Fun? Did you go swimming?"

My mind flashed to Soph's friend Abbi gripping my shaft and feeding it into Kay's pussy while we floated in the water. My cock throbbed in Oliva's hand.

"Sure," I said. "It was a pool party after all."

Olivia looked down at my lap, the outline of my hard cock clear. There was a dark grey spot where my pre-cum had soaked into the sweatpants. She licked her lips, eyes hungry. My grip on her wrist loosened, my will crumbling.

"That makes sense. I went to a show with my girlfriends," she said. With my hand loosened she took the opportunity to push her hand under the waistband of my sweats and gripped my bare cock in her hand. She pulled me out of my sweatpants and continued to stroke me, now able to see the way my thick cock filled her hand.

"Oh yeah?" I said, trying to keep my voice level. "Good show?"

"It was pretty good," she said, watching my foreskin slide back and forth across the angry purple head of my erection. "We had a lot to drink. My friends can get pretty wild. Maybe I should introduce you to them. Get you a girlfriend."

I saw Soph's back stiffen at that. I cursed inwardly. Soph might have said she was ok with me fucking her friends, but a bunch of young women might give her more pause.

"Oh," Olivia said, as if it was just occurring to her. "They are all my age! Only nineteen." She locked eyes with me, pushing her hand down the length of my cock and grinning slyly. "Too young for you, right?"

"That's right," I managed to say. "Too young by far." Soph seemed to relax a bit at the sink.

Olivia rolled her eyes to tell me that she did not believe a word of what I was saying. She glanced over at Soph and then, suddenly slipped off her stool and onto her knees. She dropped her bag on the floor. Before I could register what she was doing she had opened her mouth and sucked my cock into it.

My eyes widened as I looked down at the young woman, my rod protruding from around her plump, crimson lips. She took a breath through her nostrils then pushed her face forward, sucking me deeper. And deeper, until I reached her throat. She was looking up at me with her wide green eyes, then winked, shoving herself forward, taking my cock into her throat, her nose hitting my stomach.

I clenched my hand into a fist on the counter to keep myself quiet. I could not help myself. I reached down and pushed on the back of her head while I thrust me hips forward, getting as deep as I possibly could.

Olivia began to quickly bob her head, her lips sliding along the length of my cock, her tongue working the bottom of the shaft. She was very quiet and I stifled all my own sounds as she sucked me off, just a few feet away from my new lover, her step mother.

My eyes darted from the face of the young goth sucking my cock and Soph's back. It was probably only forty five seconds or so, though it felt much longer, before I was thrusting my hips in time to her downstrokes. She took every thrust in stride and did not utter a vocal gag once.

Soph, meanwhile, was finishing up the dishes and began to turn towards us. I tapped Olivia's head and madly gestured for her to get up off her knees. She ignored me and continued to use my cock to fuck her mouth.

"Where did Olivia go," Soph asked, looking confused.

Olivia sunk me deep into her throat once more before pulling her mouth off of me. She stood up and put the strap of her bag over her shoulder.

"Just picking up my bag. I dropped it," she said with an innocent look. "I guess I'm going to head upstairs."

She gave me a wicked grin and flounced up the stairs, leaving me sitting at the counter, my hard cock sticking up over the waist of my sweats, glistening with her spit.

Before Soph could come around the island I quickly tucked my cock away, just in time. Soph glanced up the stairs and, seeing that Olivia was gone, leaned towards me, placed a hand on my chest, and kissed me. It started as a quick peck, but we could not help ourselves. Our lips parted and we fell into our passion, tongues dancing.

Her hand slid down my chest and stomach, finding my hard rod and she gripped it over the sweatpants.

"Again," she asked, smirking. "Do you ever get enough?"

"Not around you," I answered. This was true but I omitted the information about the involvement of her step daughter's mouth in my current state.

"I wish we could do something with this," she said, her voice husky with lust. She glanced up the stairs. "But probably not a good idea right now."

She stepped away from me.

"I think I'm going to head out," she said. "I'm going to go take a long yoga class and then meet Cord for lunch. I'll see you tonight?"

I nodded, gave her another kiss goodbye then headed down to my room while she got ready then left.

+++++

I sat at my desk, staring at my black computer screen, thinking. I needed to do something about Olivia. It was getting almost impossible to resist her. I knew that I could swear to myself that I was not going to touch her but, as soon as she started throwing herself at me, I would fold. She was being reckless and I needed to get her under control.

I stood up and walked up the stairs, headed to the upper level. Soph and Eddie's room was at the end of the hall. I glanced that way, smiling to myself, remembering fucking my sister in law in the bed in there. There were three other doors off of this hall. One led to the guest room, one to the bathroom that Olivia used, and lastly, Olivia's room. I saw that her door was slightly ajar.

I walked towards it, my steps light and quiet. I stopped just outside and peeked through the gap between the door and the jam, seeing into Olivia's room for the first time. It was impressively large for a teenager's room. I could see a desk with a laptop on it, a comfortable looking chair and a king sized bed. She had posters of bands and gothic art on the walls. The desk was covered in partially burnt candles.

Olivia was laying on the bed, on her stomach, feet pointed towards the door, head to the wall away from me. She was on her elbows, phone in hand, texting someone. I could see white buds in her ears, seemingly blocking out all sounds. She had not changed her clothing so I took the moment to enjoy the sight of her full ass in her tight fake leather leggings.

"Olivia," I called out, loud enough for her to hear over the music in her ears. She jumped a bit and looked over her shoulder. When she saw me she smiled, winked at me and wiggled her ass. I almost groaned, watching the firm round gloves gyrate.

She turned back to her phone, choosing to ignore me in an exaggerated manner.

"Olive!" I snapped, using the pet name she asked me to call her. This made her look back again, dropping her phone to the bed beside her. She rolled onto her back and looked down the bed at me.

"Yes, Uncle Dan," she said with a smirk. "Did you want something?" She licked her lips. "Maybe to finish what we started earlier!"

"What you started, you mean," I said. "That was really stupid."

"Stupid hot, maybe," she said. "You loved it. I could feel you twitching in my mouth."

"Olive," I said, trying to keep my mind clear. Trying to ignore how hard I was, just being in the same room as this nineteen year old vixen. "You were being absolutely reckless. What if Soph saw you?"

Olivia's green eyes seemed to burn with sexual energy. She let her legs fall open, the shiny leather leggings hugging her sex.

"Then she would have seen my beast of an uncle with his cock in his poor niece's mouth! Poor woman. Probably would have melted that thing she pretends is a brain."

"It would have ruined everything!" I shouted at her. "What the fuck, Olive! You want me to go? To move out?"

For the first time that morning she dropped her sex-pot pose and I saw some real fear in her eyes. She really did not want me to leave.

"No, Dan," she said. "I want you to fuck me! And I know you want to too! You want it as much as I do!"

I crossed my arms and frowned at her. She was right. My cock was raging. The reptile part of my brain was screaming at me to climb into that bed and take her for my own. She had too much power here.

"No," I lied. "I can walk away. I think it's you that needs this. I think you are dripping wet, desperate for my cock in you."

She licked her lips at the thought and sat up, and began to scoot herself towards me on the bed. Assuming that I was going to give in to her.

"I am, Uncle Dan," she said. "I'm so wet for you."

"That's too bad," I said and turned and headed for her door, pushing it open and stepping out into the hall. "You'll just have to take care of that yourself."

"Wait," she cried out, desperation in her voice. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go pack my bags," I said. "If you can't be trusted to behave yourself, I can't stay here."

"Don't go," she said, scrambling out of the bed and wrapping her arms around me from behind. I could feel her breasts pressed against me as she held me tight. "Please, don't go."

I stopped.

"Can you behave," I asked, my voice stern.

"I can," she said, immediately. "I promise."

I pulled out of her grasp, turned towards her and placed my hands on her shoulders, pushing her to arm's length.

"I'll need you to show me," I said. "Here is what we are going to do. I'm going to punish you for your behavior. Ten spankings. I think that is fair."

She grinned at me.

"Oh!" She said, immediately switching back to seductress. "You like to discipline? Are you going to grab me and throw me down?"

I shook my head.

"No. I think you would enjoy that too much. I am going to sit on the edge of your bed. You are going to pull down your pants and lay across my lap. You will count the strikes and you will thank me after each one. Or I'm going to leave."

I let go of her shoulders and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her standing there. She chewed her lower lip, considering. Then she crossed quickly to me, shoving her leggings down as she did. She had on a small white thong.

"Underwear too," I said, and she hooked her thumbs into the waistband and pushed them down as well, stepping out of her lower clothing, naked from the waist down. I looked longingly at the shaved slit of her pussy.

She leaned over my lap, pressing her stomach against my thighs. My hard cock pressed into her. I grasped one of her full ass cheeks in my hand and gripped, my fingers digging into the soft flesh.

Suddenly I swung my hand up and drove it down, putting my strength into it, my palm and fingers making a paddle.

CRACK!

The sound filled the room, mixed with her crying out. I could see the bright white shape of my hand, outlined in a thin line of hot red creating an instant welt. It looked beautiful against her pale skin.

"Fuck! Dan!" she cried out! "That was hard!"

"You didn't count or thank me," I said. "So that one didn't count."

CRACK!

I slapped the other cheek just as hard.

"Fuck! Shit! One! Damn! Thank you!" She said quickly.

I ran my fingers lightly over the freshly abused flesh.

"Thank me for what?" I asked. "It's important you understand why I'm doing this."

"Thank you ..." she hesitated. "Thank you for punishing me."

CRACK!

Back to the first cheek.

"Two! Thank you!"

"Punishing you for what?" I asked.

"For ... teasing you?" she said.

CRACK!! CRACK!!

The next two were rapid fire on one cheek. The hand welts were overlapping now.

"Three! Four!! Thank you! Thank you for punishing me!"

"Yes," I said. "And for being reckless. And," I pushed my hand suddenly between her legs, "for being a little slut."

She was very wet, my fingers encountering slickness as soon as they brushed the lips of her pussy. I roughly pushed two fingers into her and she moaned, arching her back, shoving herself against my hand. I pumped them in her a few strokes before pulling them out.

Her face was red, and she had tears leaking out of her eyes.

I moved my hand to her face and ran my fingers across her lips. Obediently she opened her mouth and I pushed them in. Instinctually she sucked on them.

"Taste what a slut you are. So wet from a spanking from your uncle. You are a slut aren't you?"

She nodded, my fingers still in her mouth.

"Yeth," she said around them. "Imma thutt. You're thutt."

I pulled my hand away from her face.

CRACK! CRACK!

Two more on the other cheek. Her body jerked with each impact and I had to hold her in place.

"Thank you! Thank you! Five!! Six!! Fuck thank you for punishing your slut! God I need you!"

I pushed my hand between her legs and found the hard nub of her clit, pinching it between my finger and thumb. She gasped and her hips rolled in my lap.

CRACK!

"Seven! Fuck! Thank you!"

CRACK!

"Oh fuck daddy! I'll be good! Eight!! Thank you!"

My cock lurched when she said daddy and shoved my fingers deep in her, letting her buck her hips against my hand.

CRACK!!

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned. "Nine! Thank you! Thank you for punishing me!"

"Almost there," I said, fingering her again. She was gasping in my lap, writhing, rubbing her body against my hard rod. "One more."

"Please, daddy," she moaned. "Give it to me. Show me what a bad girl I've been!"

CRACK!!

This was the hardest strike so far. The firm flesh of her ass vibrated out from the impact like the earth from a meteor hit. She cried out, and jerked her body so hard that I almost dropped her on the floor.

"TEN!" She shouted. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

I shoved two fingers into her once more and drove them into her. She bucked and roiled in my lap.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" She cried out. "I'm ... I ... fuuuuuuuuuuck! I'm coming! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

I met each one of her hip movement by pumping my fingers in her as she climaxed on my lap. Eventually she began to slow, her cries fading, gasping for breath. Finally she became still, flopped across my lap like a rag doll.

I lifted her easily and laid her down on her bed on her back. Her chest was heaving, and her face was flushed. Black makeup smeared around her eyes from tears. She looked very vulnerable. I moved onto the bed beside her and took her chin in my hand and turned her face towards mine.

I looked in her eyes and smiled at her.

"Good girl," I said and she whimpered. I kissed her, my lips light against hers. "So good."

Our kiss became more frantic as she desperately pressed against me, our tongues entwined. I pushed my sweats down my thighs, freeing my throbbing cock and rolled onto her.

She grasped my shirt and shoved it up. I helped her strip it off of me. My cock brushed her cunt and she moaned. I grabbed her own shirt and pulled it up. She unclasped her bra in the center and it fell open, her ripe breasts falling free.

"I think you deserve this now," I said as I lined my cock up with her opening. She reached down and grasped my ass, pulling me as I entered her.

I groaned as I finally sank into my niece after a week of tension between us. She was tight but so wet that I slid in without resistance. Her sex was hot as it gripped my cock.

"Please," she gasped. "Fuck me. Fuck me like your slut."

I pulled back slowly, feeling her cunt grip me as I did so, until only my head remained inside her.

"Yes," I said. "You are my slut." And I drove forward hard, our bodies striking against one another.

She arched her back and I felt her pussy spasm around my member as she came again. I fucked he through her climax, building up speed. I could feel her wetness dripping down my thighs as I thrust.

I'm not sure how many times she came on my cock and, after, she said she could not think to count. I felt her clench at me again and again as we fucked, her voice echoing in the room as we both lost track of time.

Eventually I could feel that feeling at the base of my cock, feel my ballsack tighten up. I drove deep one last time, back arched, and groaned as I released, flooding her with a powerful orgasm. She thrashed beneath me as the feeling of being filled pushed her over the edge one more time.

Finally I fell on top of her, spent. I caught my breath and rolled off of her laying beside her, both our bodies coated in sweat.

Eventually she sighed.

"Thank you," she said. "I've wanted that for so long."

"I've only been here a week," I chuckled.

"Before that. When you came last time. I fell in love with you then."

I blinked. Love? Sure I loved her. She was my niece, but she was talking about something completely different, I knew. I did not respond to that, needing to figure out what this all meant.

"You were just a kid," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "Sixteen and dumb. I hid from you the entire time. You never once looked at me like anything other than a niece. Good thing too because it would have been gross. Not that I knew that at the time."

"It never crossed my mind," I said.

She rolled towards me, laying on her stomach, her side pressed along my own. I let my fingers run down her back, to her ass. It was glowing bright red and I could see several places that looked like hickeys where I had burst the blood vessels below the skin. I ran my fingers lightly over the cheeks, feeling how hot they were. Her ass jiggled as she jumped at my touch on her sensitive, raw ass.

"I'm going to feel that for a week or more," she said with a chuckle.

"I guess I should say sorry," I said.

"Don't," she said. "You were perfect. I'm looking forward to it. Every time I sit down I'll be reminded that I belong to you. That I'm your slut."

"I hope you remember," I said. "There was a point to all of this."

"I know," she said. "I was being crazy."

"I won't say I didn't like it," I said. "But it was all to risky. You are mine. You don't come to me unless I tell you to, ok? We have to be smarter than you have been."

"Ok," she said. "I'll do anything you want. I promise."

We lay there for a bit, just enjoying being beside one another.

"You called me 'daddy'," I said finally, with a small laugh.

"I guess I did," she said. "Did you ... was that ok?"

"I liked it," I admitted.

"Good. I liked calling you that."

I ran my fingers down her creamy thighs and she parted them slightly. I could see my cum leaking out of her. It was a sexy sight.