Brother's Little Dick Works Fine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you want to be Morticia!"

Megan blushed. "Stop that, you bitch, or I'll spill."

"So why the sudden interest in Zach?"

Megan shared the same behavior as Zach when she was uncomfortable talking, which is to look at anything but the other person in the conversation.

"I know he's been sad recently, and I want him to know that he has two sisters who love him."

I raised my right eyebrow.

After last night's kissing lesson, Megan had no idea how much I loved my brother.

* * *

I did not see Zach at dinner as Mom decided to skip cooking, which meant that we were on our own if we wanted something to eat. I made myself a ham and cheese sandwich with spicy mustard, lettuce, onion, and tomato. I usually didn't drink sugared drinks, except for Gatorade once and while, but I saw a large can of Arizona Ice Tea in the back of the fridge and claimed it for my own.

With nothing better to do, I decided to do some homework to get a jump on Sunday. I know. You'd think I'd have a date or something on a Saturday night, and I did have two new suitors who did Snapchat me, but I was waiting to see if Zach got his emotions sorted out. I left my door open so Zach would know that I was home. It was after eight when he ran from his room to the bathroom. He forgot to close the door, and I could hear a hard stream hit the bottom of the toilet as he grunted. A few moments later, Zach stopped in my doorway.

"Hi," he said tentatively.

I turned in my chair at my desk.

"I have something for you," I said. I gave the clothes to Zach and told him about my interesting day. I followed him back to his room as Zach wanted to hang up his new clothes.

"How are you?" I asked as he hung up the last shirt.

Zach took two steps towards me and stopped in front of me. He put one hand on my hip and one on my cheek. He leaned down.

Medium kiss.

"I want more lessons."

Shit. The kid only had a couple of hours kissing lessons, and he was making me tingle.

"Let me know when you are ready for bed," I said.

Zach took a step towards his desk and picked up his headset. He held the mic next to his mouth.

"Guys. I'm done for the night."

He put down his headset and shut down his computer.

"Let me brush my teeth," he said.

Zach followed me out of his room and went into the bathroom. I closed my bedroom door and looked through my dresser for something to wear to bed. I wore a pretty ratty tee-shirt and a pair of loose jogging shorts last night. This time, I wanted to do something for Zach that would excite him, but not too much. I settled on a pair of boy shorts and a yoga half top. The bathroom was empty by the time I was dressed. I was extra thorough brushing my teeth and rinsed twice with mouthwash. I stopped by my room when I was done and did a quick spray of my girly citrus perfume down my chest to just below my navel. I put on a scrunchy to hold my hair in a ponytail and went to Zach's room.

I did not bother knocking. Zach knew I was coming. I entered his room and closed the door. The lights were already off. Zach was standing next to his bed in a pair of tight boxers made from the new moisture-wicking material that every boy just had to have. I could see he already had an erection, but it did not seem unusually small. I expected him to jump immediately into bed, but he surprised me by holding his hand up and stopping me.

"I have one request," he said.

Fuck. He was going to fuck this up.

"Can you please get rid of the ponytail? It's sexy as hell when you are kissing me and your hair is against my face."

Shit. Shit. Shit. That was hot. Tonight wasn't supposed to be hot.

I tried to play it cool and pulled out my scrunchy, shaking out my hair.

"Whatever, nerd."

Zach got into bed and laid down on his back in the middle. I sat on his waist and reached back to pull up his blankets. I lowered myself down until I was lying on his chest and pulled the covers up to my neck. I rested my head on his shoulder; my face turned so my forehead was pressing against his cheek. Zach put his arms around me and gently rubbed my back with one hand from the top of my back to the spot where my back curved into my ass.

"That's nice," I murmured.

"It was in one of the YouTube videos you wanted me to watch."

"You're a good student."

"You're a better teacher."

"That's true."

"What's tonight's lesson?" Zach asked.

"Sometimes girls are horny and just want to get down to business, but more often than not, at least the way I prefer to be romanced is to start with a level of intimacy."

"And is this intimate?"

I softly kissed his cheek with three gentle kisses, almost feather kisses.

"Yes. Very."

This felt very good. It was still early, so at least I would not fall asleep from the gentle strokes on my back.

"Are you sure you are ok with this?" I asked.

"Yes. But if you ever think I'm not handling it well, just put a stop to what we are doing."

I gently kissed Zach on the lips.

"Twin Love," I said.

"I don't think you know yet what that means," Zach said.

"I'm starting to," I said before plunging my tongue into his mouth.

It did not take long before one of his hands slid down to touch my ass. I involuntarily moaned, resulting in a second hand moving south. Zach started kneading both of my ass cheeks like a cat, and I was flexing my ass muscles as a reaction to the attention.

Zach disengaged from my lips.

"Bee. Is there any part of your body that is not rock hard?"

"A couple," I teased, nibbling on his lower lip. "But I'm your sister, so you can't have all of them."

I do not know how long we kissed, but my ass was very happy with the attention. At some point, one of Zach's hands slid up my side and held the side of my breast. When I did not protest, his other hand worked its way up my other side. I was not sure how far I wanted to let this go on, but when he slid his thumbs between our bodies to rub them against my nipples, I felt myself losing control of the situation.

I loved it when a boy played with my nipples and I did not want Zach to stop. I was shocked when a tiny orgasm hit. I crushed my mouth into Zach's and rode the waves down.

"Break time," I said as I rolled off his body and pressed my back against the wall.

"Bee. Did you just?"

"Yes, nerd. You just gave me an orgasm playing with my nipples."

"Fuck. I read about that in a couple of the articles you sent to me, but I thought that was total bullshit."

"It was a first for me as well. Thank you, little brother."

"Ah, Bee."

I rubbed a finger down across his chest. I wanted to remove his tee-shirt but removing a piece of clothing for either of us could turn into a slippery slope.

"Yes, Zee."

"I need a little time to myself."

Zach was looking at the ceiling. Yup, he was embarrassed.

"Zach, I think it's time for your next lesson."

His eyes widened and he gasped.

I slapped his chest.

"No, nerd. You're not having sex with your sister."

He looked both relieved and disappointed at the same time.

"However, you do need to get comfortable showing your junk."

"What?"

"Pull it out and jack off for me."

"Fuck. No way."

I was feeling Twin Evil. I started to crawl over his body, rubbing my crotch against his erection.

"If you think you are done with your lessons, that's fine with me. Good luck out there."

Zach grabbed me and pulled me against his body. His dick didn't seem that small.

"Please? Just ten minutes."

I shook my head.

"Jack off for me, or we're done."

Zach could tell I was not fucking around. He looked away.

"Ok," he whispered.

He looked confused, not sure what to do.

"Zach. How do you normally masturbate?"

"Sometimes at my computer, mostly in bed on my back."

"Do you wear any clothing?"

"No."

"Don't you think that is a good place to start?"

Zach hesitated, sighed, and got out of bed. He pulled his tee-shirt off first, followed by his underwear. Zach was not fat, but a little exercise would increase his hunky factor by 10x. He had a small amount of body hair running from his nipples down to his groin -- enough to be masculine but not enough to turn me off. He got back into bed, lying on his back. I remained crunched against the wall.

"Dry, or do you use lube?" I asked.

Zach turned and opened the bottom drawer of his nightstand, pulling out a bottle of lube. I realized it was the same brand I used. We must shop at the same non-chain pharmacy at the edge of town.

"How is it?"

I knew Zach was incredibly vulnerable.

"First, I want to tell you how fucking proud of you I am right now."

"Thanks, Bee."

I reached out to grab it for an inspection but stopped myself before my hand moved too far, realizing how stupid that would be. I was trying to keep the sexuality of what we were doing to a manageable level.

"I'm not a slut, so I haven't seen many dicks in person, but it's not the smallest I've seen. You're thicker than I expected from the way you talked about it, and from the articles I sent to you, most of the nerve endings in the vagina are in the first few inches, so you have enough length. I'm not going to lie to you. Doggy style is going to be a challenge, and some girls are only attracted to guys with huge dicks. It's that whole evolution, successful breeding thing. However, if you raise your seduction game, you shouldn't have any complaints."

"Is it big enough for you?"

I knew his heart would break if I gave him the wrong answer. Fortunately, it was not going to be an issue.

I figured he deserved a treat. I reached over and grabbed his dick.

Zach shuddered.

"If we were on a date and you kissed me as well as you did and made me orgasm from playing with my nipples, if you pulled that out, I would rock your cock."

Zach's eyes misted up.

"I love you," he said.

I let go of his dick.

"Now, if you love me, you owe me something."

"What?"

"I've never seen a boy masturbate before. Start rubbing."

Zach picked up the lube bottle again and released a generous amount on his dick. He rubbed it around his dick, concentrating on the head before working his shaft.

"Bee?"

"Yes?"

"I normally watch porn. Do you mind if I grab my tablet?"

I leaned over him so that my face was directly in front of his. I felt him stop moving.

"Why do you want porn when you have a live girl in your bed?"

Then I kissed him. Naughty kisses that directly transitioned into tongue fucking. While kissing him, my orgasm from Zach playing with my nipples entered my mind. I slid back slightly and ran my thumb over his left nipple.

"Oh, fuck!"

I could tell this was doing something very good for Zach. Sometimes I stop thinking. It's an extension of being an athlete. Sometimes you instinctively knew what the right play to make is. I leaned over his chest and started kissing his nipple.

His hand moved faster.

Lick.

Tasty.

Nibble.

Well, that made the nipple perk up.

He was on the edge, but for some reason could not release. I reached down and fondled his balls. I felt them tighten, and I knew he was a goner.

"FUCK!" he cried out. I hope Mom and Dad did not hear.

My lips were latched onto one of his nipples as I was gently pulling it away from his body. His first shot was huge, hitting me on the side of my face. I felt my pussy gush. By the time Zach's orgasm was finished, his cum was sliding down my cheek and pooled on the edge of my lips.

"I need a tissue," I said. Some of his cum went into my mouth when I spoke. I was not a big fan of cum, but Zach's was the best I ever tasted.

Zach was a little embarrassed at first when he realized what happened, but I casually brushed it off as not being a big deal.

"I think I'm ready to fall asleep," Zach said.

I crawled over his body and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to bed," I said.

"Don't you want to sleep here again?"

"Zach. We were pretty intense tonight. I think a little space will help you keep your perspective."

He let out a big sigh.

I started to leave his room, and when I opened the door, he spoke.

"Bee?"

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow night, I want you to masturbate for me."

I did not dare answer. I simply closed the door behind me.

I entered my bedroom and locked my door. I pulled off my boy shorts and underwear as they were soaked. Zach was not the only one who needed to masturbate. I pulled off my top and dug out the better of my two vibrators and my lube from the box where I hid them. I never watched porn when I masturbated. In fact, I had not watched porn until a couple of weeks ago. I put in my EarPods, grabbed my phone, and pulled up my secret bookmark list of porn I cultivated for my use. A little bit of lube on my slit to get ready, then I held my vibrator against me and selected the first video. Damn. These women really knew how to work their hips. I felt like a total noob. No wonder I could not keep a boyfriend.

I was on a high, heading towards having an orgasm when Zach's last comment popped into my brain. Masturbating for Zach was just too much. However, I could point out parts of a live pussy that would be extremely educational for him.

Yes?

No?

Yes?

Fuck me. I came.

Yes.

* * *

Except for some homework I had to finish, I did not have anything else to do on Sunday. I texted Megan as early as I dared and waited for her reply. She pinged me back a little after nine.

MEGAN: What's up?

ME: I need your help.

MEGAN: Sure. Homework?

ME: Shave my pussy.

MEGAN: My place or yours?

ME: OMW

Megan was bouncing up and down when I entered her room.

"Who's the guy?"

"Hi, Megan. Good morning. How are you?"

"Stop that. So who is the guy?"

I used the story I made up earlier in the morning. "It came up when I went with some of my teammates to the mall yesterday. We decided we would try it for luck. We'll keep ourselves shaved until we lose our first game."

Megan gave me a strange look.

"I think you're full of shit," she said.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Unless you decided to be bisexual," teased Megan.

I walked over to Megan and grabbed her, causing her to gasp. I pulled her head towards mine, quickly putting my hand over her mouth. I made a huge wet kiss on the back of my hand and let her go.

"I think Zach's right. You're fucked up," Megan said.

"It's a jock thing. You artsy-fartsy type don't get us. That's why you are all such easy prey."

"So why don't you go to the salon in town and get it waxed off?"

"That's like $80. I spent all of my Christmas cash on Zach's outfit for the party. What should I do, go to my Mom and say that I need $80 to wax my ass and it's not even for some boy."

Megan laughed. It was always good to make her laugh. I had been making her laugh since we were six.

"How about all of those lesbian jocks on your team who are doing the same thing? Why don't you have a shaving party?"

"Look. I don't mind walking around the locker room with a bare pussy in front of the girls, but shaving is pretty fucking intimate."

Megan threw up her hands.

"Fine. I've got nothing better to do," Megan said.

Ten minutes later, I was sitting on a towel in her bathroom on the counter, naked from the waist down. A hot cloth was resting on my pussy while Megan gathered the tools she thought she would need. Megan pulled over a stool and sat between my legs. She pulled off the wet washcloth and inspected my pussy.

"See anything you like?" I teased.

Megan leaned forward and pushed the bottom of my shirt until it was just below my bra.

"You look like a female gladiator."

"Zach says that I look like a superhero."

"What? Zach's seen you naked?"

"Fuck no. But he has seen me in my yoga clothes around the house probably hundreds of times."

Megan rubbed her fingers through my landing strip but did not venture any lower. I kept myself mostly shaved so I would not chafe. I had a landing strip that was about an inch and a half wide that stopped about four inches above the top of my slit. My pubic hair was brown, several shades darker than the hair on my head, because my pussy never saw sunlight. I was not a slut, so my pussy was not in an abusive relationship, but I was, at times, a negligent master.

"It was easier agreeing to this after seeing you in the shower. I might have freaked even more if I thought you had a giant hippie bush."

"Gee. Thanks."

Megan started by using a woman's electric shaver to take off my landing strip. She then worked around my pussy lips to get the longest pieces of hair. With that done, Megan rubbed in a small amount of shaving cream and used a hand razor to finish off the task. Megan then grabbed a couple of pieces of toilet paper and rubbed it over my entire mound, checking that she did not miss any stubble. She found a couple of spots that I missed as part of my normal routine and smoothed them off as well. When she was done, Megan grabbed her bottle of Vaseline hand cream and put three generous pumps into the palm of her hand. She slowly rubbed it into my mound and everything through my pubic region. It felt good and I was getting a little tingly. Megan sat back and I reached down and rubbed my fingers over my mound.

"Meg. Thank you. You did a wonderful job."

Megan ran a finger down my left leg, causing my muscles to flex involuntarily.

"I've only seen very few vaginas, but yours must be the most perfect I've ever seen."

I smiled. Everyone loves compliments, and I knew Megan did not mean anything sexual by it.

"I think yours is just as beautiful," I said.

Megan blushed.

"Would you like me to shave you?"

Megan turned dark red and looked over my shoulder at the wall.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Well. I do owe you a favor for driving Zach and me to that party."

"I don't know if I want to use up my favor on this."

I slid down off the counter and patted the towel I just vacated. It was still warm from my ass.

"Don't worry. This is just a little help between friends."

"Sisters."

"Yes. Sisters."

I wondered what Megan would think if she discovered that her sister in spirit was going to masturbate for her brother.

I got a fresh washcloth and started running it under hot water. Megan looked for a moment like she was going to change her mind, but suddenly grabbed the waist of her sweatpants and pulled them down, her underwear catching around her knees. When Megan bent over to pull off her pants, I lightly slapped her ass.

"You have such a nice, round ass."

"Thanks."

"And I've always been jealous of your boobs. What are you, a D cup?"

"I'd say large C or small D. It depends on who makes the bra."

Megan hopped up onto the counter and turned around, her ass on the towel. She held her knees together until I was ready with the hot cloth. I put one hand between her knees and wiggled my fingers, letting her know it was time to spread her legs. Her pubes were completely trimmed, about a quarter of an inch in length, almost black in contrast to her brown hair. But where I was already bare except for my now removed landing strip, Megan's pubes were like a giant inverted triangle. I slide my thumb from the middle of her slit to the top, my thumb pad rubbing firmly over her clit. Megan jumped off the counter.

"What the fuck?" asked Megan.

"I was just checking," I replied, grinning. "Checking to see if you have a pretty pussy. It looks pretty to me."

"You're not going to go lesbian on me, are you?"

"Only with your permission."

"Have you ever, you know, done that?"

"Fuck no. I'm not a lesbian."

"Then why?" she asked while pointing at her pussy.

"I don't know. I thought it would be funny."

Megan looked at me, searching my face.

"Fine. Just don't try anything again like that."

"Fine. Get your nice round ass up on the counter."

Megan returned to her place on the counter, and I quickly rewarmed the cloth before gently draping it over her mound.

1...34567...9