Brother's Little Dick Works Fine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

  • Don't overthink - meeting someone for coffee or a slice of pizza means nothing more than that. A kiss means nothing more than a kiss.

  • Don't take anything personally -- just because she's not into you doesn't mean that YOU failed. It just means you two were not a match. There's a reason there are hundreds of dating apps."

  • Zach leaned his head towards me and kissed my hair on the side of my head.

    "You're fucking awesome, Bee."

    Zach looked at the ceiling. He only did that when he was nervous.

    "What?" I asked.

    "Do you think Megan would go out with me?"

    "If you mean, as a friend, sure."

    "What if I ask her to help me learn how to kiss?"

    I looked at Zach and thought for a moment. He would not look me in the eye.

    "I accidentally said something a few weeks ago that implied something like that, and she freaked out."

    "Oh."

    "I didn't know that you liked Megan that way?"

    "She's the girl that I am emotionally closest to after you."

    "I'd be happy to feel her out to see if she would be willing to go on a friendly date with you," I suggested.

    "Let's wait."

    "Ok. Sooooo. You still haven't told me what your favorite porn videos were."

    "Bee. I'm not talking to you about porn."

    "Fine. Just show me."

    "I definitely am not watching porn with you."

    "Fine. I'll watch some on my own." I pulled out my phone.

    "What the fuck are you doing?"

    "No, no. You go ahead and watch whatever you want to watch. I'm going to re-watch the ones I sent to you and make comments to myself."

    "You're totally fucked up."

    I pulled out my phone and found the lesson plan I created with the links to the videos I curated for Zach. He tried to ignore me by playing a game on his tablet, but he also did not put his headphones back on.

    "Zee. That's the third pussy eating video you've watched in a row."

    "Yeah, I really don't have much interest in them, but they have given me a couple of ideas of things I will ask for in the future."

    "Did you see anything you liked?"

    I thought for a moment. I realized if I started talking about the videos, maybe Zach would as well.

    "I actually bookmarked some for my viewing pleasure," I said as I grinned.

    "Tell. Tell."

    "Well..."

    "Please, Bee."

    "Ok. I'm not a fan of giving blow jobs, but some of these girls are phenomenal. I also like girls fucking cowgirl style."

    "That's because you like to be in charge," Zach said. "Any particular type of girl?"

    "I don't watch them for the girls, you pig."

    "The guys have pretty big dicks, don't they?"

    Ah. That was where Zach was going with this conversation.

    "They're all porn actors, you idiot. They are supposed to have unworldly huge dicks."

    "There's a lot of amateur stuff where the guys are just as big."

    "I don't know shit about porn. As I said, I never watched any until earlier this week. But I assume most of those videos are still done for money. They are just filmed to look like they are amateurs and the ones who are not professionals are likely doing it for their egos."

    "I guess. I watch the amateur stuff because some of the guys have normal-sized dicks. It feels more realistic to me," Zach said.

    "So you like videos that people make on their phones and stuff?"

    "Exactly."

    I leaned over and kissed Zach's shoulder, as it was the only part of him that I could easily reach.

    "Look at that. We are sharing. What other types of porn do you like?"

    "I'm starting to get into lesbian porn," grinned Zach.

    * * *

    Zach kicked me out of his room so he could get in a little gaming time on his computer. Watching porn with Zach made me hornier than I had felt in quite a while. I had not had sex since in a couple of weeks and felt the need to masturbate before I would be able to sleep.

    After I came down from the high of my orgasm, the thought of how to find a kissing partner for Zach permeated my thoughts. Megan would be ideal, but she seemed to have more an aversion to kissing Zach than I even felt. I might be able to guilt Samantha into helping, but that did not seem to be the answer. Ava would be ideal, but for all of her sexuality, she didn't seem like the type to cheat on her boyfriend. I was friends with most of the female athletes, but I had a difficult time remembering if any of them had ever asked me about Zach. I was almost asleep before Megan's comment about Occam's Razor snuck into my thoughts.

    I went to Zach's room and stopped at the door. There was no light coming out from underneath. Instead of knocking per our mutual agreement, I opened the door as quietly as possible and looked in. The room was dark except for the light from his window and the alarm clock on his nightstand. Zach was on his back with his eyes closed. I entered, closed the door, and walked over to his bed. I really couldn't tell if he was asleep or not.

    Then he opened one eye and grinned.

    "You little shit."

    "What do you want, Bee?"

    "Move over."

    Zach slid towards the wall, giving me enough room to slide under the covers. He remained on his back. I was on my side, facing him with my arm over his waist.

    "I feel like I am going to fall off the bed," I said.

    Zach rolled onto his side so that we were now facing each other.

    "It's been a long time since we've shared a bed," Zach said.

    "What were we? Seven or eight before Mom made us sleep in separate beds?"

    "Eight. Mom made us get separate bedrooms at ten."

    "You still remember," I said.

    "I'll always remember," Zach said, looking into my eyes. "What's up?"

    I leaned forward and kissed the tip of his nose.

    "Twin Kiss," I said.

    Zach smiled.

    I then leaned forward and quickly kissed him on the lips.

    "Twin Love," I said.

    Zach's eyes widened. I realized he probably thought I was asleep when he said those words to me weeks ago.

    "Don't freak and keep your mouth shut," I said.

    Zach slightly nodded.

    "This is a feather kiss. You never, ever start with a feather kiss. This kiss is used as a tease, to pause and create tension in your seduction," I said.

    Kiss.

    "This is what they mean by a soft kiss."

    Kiss.

    "This is a medium kiss."

    Kiss.

    "This is a firm or hard kiss. Never kiss harder than this, or you'll hurt each other."

    Kiss.

    "This kiss is a little naughty."

    Kiss.

    "Wow," Zach said.

    I kissed him again, this time splitting his lips with the tip of my tongue. His mouth opened and I slid my tongue into his mouth, twisting it so the flat part of our tongues could rub together.

    "That is a French kiss. I think that is the last kiss I wanted to show you," I said.

    I rolled Zach onto his back. He had to slide towards the middle of the bed. I straddled his waist and his blanket fell off our bodies. I looked down and could see my little nipples poking out through my tee shirt. I leaned down and stopped, my lips almost touching Zach's lips.

    "Now, you just need to practice."

    And we did.

    * * *

    I did not worry about falling asleep in bed with Zach. Our parents had not come upstairs in the morning in years. I woke up on my side, facing out towards his room. Zach was behind me. I'm short and realized I was going to be the little spoon for the rest of my life.

    Zach kissed the back of my head.

    "I don't know why last night happened, but thank you," he said.

    "Yeah. Just don't start getting any incest fantasies about me or wanting to make statues of me."

    "But you are worthy of worship."

    I turned around.

    "Last night was about Twin Love, something you created. I wanted to help you, so I did."

    "First, I don't think you know what I mean by Twin Love. But that still doesn't explain why."

    "What does Twin Love mean?"

    "Another time. Now tell me why you did this."

    "I was struggling with how to get you some kissing practice, and I remembered something Megan told me about Occam's Razor."

    "You're quoting Star Trek?"

    "You're a fucking nerd."

    "And you're a stinky jock."

    Zach sighed and pulled me tight against him.

    "So what happens now?"

    "Now? I'm hungry."

    "I mean about us."

    I rolled over and pressed my forehead to his.

    "I am your sister. You are my brother. We are not lovers. I am trying to help you because, at this point in time, you are the most important person in my life. You can either grow a pair of balls and some clinical detachment or kiss your inner elbow until you grow old and die."

    Zach's eyes darted the room before settling on my face.

    "Bee. Last night was the most wonderful experience of my life. I'm sorry that I'm confused. I've got a lot of emotion running through me right now in addition to the hardest hard-on I've ever had in my life."

    I continued to look Zach directly into his eyes, eyes filled with confusion, love, and to rub my ego, wonder.

    "You owe me waffles," I said.

    "Yes, big sister," he smiled.

    * * *

    Zach made waffles for the entire family, which thrilled Mom and Dad. He had a Speech and Debate tournament, so I washed the dishes while he got himself ready.

    "Belle," said Mom. "I've noticed that you've been doing most of Zach's chores for him lately."

    "I lost a bet."

    Dad laughed. "Must have been a big bet," he said. "How long?"

    "Two weeks. I'm done Sunday night."

    "I've noticed you two have been much closer than you have been in a very long time," said Mom.

    "I started talking to him about what's going on in his life the day you mentioned during Christmas break that he seemed to be a little down."

    Mom picked up the wet plate and started drying it with a towel.

    "Did he ever mention what was bothering him?" Mom asked.

    "Girls."

    "Thank God," said Dad.

    "What?" I asked.

    "Your father has been worrying that your brother is gay."

    "Would it be a problem if he was?" I asked.

    "Not for me," said Mom.

    "Isn't Prom coming up soon?" Dad asked.

    "In six weeks."

    "Do you know if he intends to ask someone to the Prom?" Mom asked.

    "I'm working on it," I grinned.

    * * *

    Because Zach and I had only one car to share, I dropped him off at school so he could catch the bus for his tournament.

    I went home and texted Megan, but she did not respond, so I assumed she was still sleeping. I was still tired from the basketball game from last night but felt the need to run to clear my head a little. I did a short, leisurely jog for me, about five miles, at moderate speed, and sprinted the last fifty yards or so on our street so I would have a good burn to finish my run.

    When I finished my shower, I checked my phone.

    MEGAN: Sorry. I am at S&D with Zach.

    ME: When did you start?

    MEGAN: They let me join this week.

    ME: Do you have any idea what to do?

    MEGAN: Zach coached me on the bus.

    MEGAN: Wish me luck.

    ME: Break a leg.

    MEGAN: You say that for theater.

    ME: Twist a tongue.

    MEGAN: Bitch

    Well shit. It was ten on a Saturday morning, and I had nothing to do. I started texting around my team, and Becky and Yvonne said they were heading to the mall and wanted to know if anyone wanted to join them. I figured, why not.

    I did not expect to share the backseat with Samantha. Oh well. Time to mend some fences.

    We were walking by Michael Wells when I heard my name called out.

    "There's the enchanting Isabelle," called Darius from within the store.

    I walked in and hugged him to the amusement of my teammates.

    "I assume the party went well?" asked Darius.

    Samantha and I glanced at each other and laughed. Her bruise was almost gone and only needed a little foundation to hide it.

    "Zach got a lot of compliments about his outfit," I said. "We can't thank you enough."

    Darius turned to the rest of the girls.

    "What did you think of Mr. Zachery's outfit?"

    All three girls gushed about how amazing he looked.

    "You know, since you two stopped by, I've been thinking about expanding into a young men's line for the local high school and college students. Less expensive but still top quality for the available fabrics and designs."

    "Like a Forever 21 for boys?" asked Becky.

    "Pla-leaze!" Darius said. "But if I did carry clothes like that, do you girls think you would buy them for your boyfriends?"

    All four of us responded with vigorous affirmation.

    "Do you have a minute to spare?" asked Darius.

    "For you, of course," I said.

    "Girls, I must take this ravishing beauty away from you for a few minutes."

    The girls got the hint and went further into his store to look around.

    "I am in a fairy godmother mood today. I have a few samples of the clothing I am looking at carrying for young men. I think I have an item or two that will fit Zach. Because they were virtually free, and they are not in my inventory, I'd be happy to give them to you for Zach to wear."

    "You are beyond amazing. Thank you."

    Darius smiled. "Wait here."

    He went to the back room and came out a couple of minutes later with a folded pair of black slacks, a dress shirt, and a more casual button-down shirt. Darius put the clothes into a bag and counted out a small stack of business cards and put them into the bag.

    "Here are ten cards. I want you to put a letter Z in a circle on the back of each card with a black pen," explained Darius. "Tell anyone that you give the card to that if they present it to the store, I will give them a ten percent discount."

    "I can't thank you enough," I said.

    "Tell Zach that he can mix the dress shirt with either pair of slacks, but never wear his black shirt with these black slacks. The casual button-down can be worn with either pair of slacks or black jeans and black jeans only."

    "Yes, fairy godbrother." Whoops. I meant to say, fairy godmother.

    Darius smiled. "That's good. I like that too!"

    He handed the bag to me. The girls saw that I took the bag and made their way back towards the front of the store. I indicated that Darius should bend down to my height. He smiled and did so, and I rewarded him with a kiss on his cheek. Because I was only wearing Chapstick and not lipstick, I didn't leave a visible mark.

    The girls gushed about the new outfit for Zach. I figured I owed the brothers, so I brought the girls down to the salon and asked if Anthony was in so that I could say hello.

    The young woman at the counter gave me a funny look told me to wait a minute. Soon she came back with a pretty, middle-aged black woman who was only a little taller than me.

    "Can I help you with something?" she asked.

    "I just wanted to say hello to Anthony," I explained.

    "Anthony doesn't work here," she said.

    "Oh, no. My brother has an appointment with him in two weeks as a follow up to the amazing cut he did. I also have an appointment with him in six weeks for my prom."

    "That his unlikely. Are you sure you are not confusing this location with his downtown salon?"

    "Not at all."

    The woman looked perplexed. I dug out the appointment card from my purse and showed it to her. The woman shook her head and went behind the counter to look up something on the computer. She handed the card back to me.

    "You must be a remarkable couple for Toni to accept you as new clients, and at this location, no less. My name is Adaku. Toni is my cousin."

    "I think that's from the Friday when we had two people out sick," said the counter girl.

    "Oh, thank goodness. I was afraid that he quit," I said.

    Adaku laughed. Her laugh was deep, rich, and enchanting. I felt like I wanted to hug her too.

    "I will call Toni and have him tell the story to me."

    "What's the name of his downtown salon?" I asked.

    Adaku gave me a funny look.

    "It's Toni's with an I."

    Samantha stepped forward and slapped my shoulder.

    "Anthony Okafor cut Zach's hair?" Samantha asked.

    "Ah. You know him," Adaku said.

    "That had to be at least a hundred-dollar haircut, maybe more," Samantha said.

    "I'm sorry. I'm not current on girly things," I said.

    "His salon is the best in this part of the state," Samantha explained. "Mom tried to get an appointment for her hair for my parents' twentieth wedding anniversary. Toni wasn't accepting new clients, and she had to call every day for two weeks before they made an appointment available with one of his specially trained stylists. It cost her two hundred dollars, and she looked amazing. The rumor my mom heard is that Toni doesn't have a set rate. He charges his clients based on what he thinks is the value of his work."

    "That is true," said Adaku with a twinkle in her eye.

    "Wow. And to think that Anthony and Darius are our fairy godmothers," I said.

    "What did you say?" asked everyone, including my friends, the counter clerk, and Adaku.

    I was embarrassed, not sure what I said.

    Adaku walked around the counter and held out her arms. I wasn't sure what was going on, but she gave me a firm hug and kisses on each cheek.

    "Cousin! Welcome to my family."

    Confused is the most basic level emotion that went through my jock brain.

    "You mentioned your prom. Do you have a dress yet?" Adaku asked.

    I hesitated. "No."

    Adaku reached over the counter and picked up a sticky note pad and a pen. She wrote furiously for a few moments and ripped off the top piece of paper.

    It read: Ayaba's. 120 Washington Avenue. The address was followed by some words in a language I didn't understand. 120 Washington Avenue was down the street from the mall.

    "Try not to lose that and make sure you hand it to her when you enter the store. She'll take you without an appointment. If you do happen to lose it, tell her to call me," Adaku said. "Do you know where it is?"

    "I think it's just down the street."

    "Yes," said Adaku. It's in the same plaza as Dr. Good Smile."

    I waved the sticky note in the air.

    "Cousin? Sister?" I asked.

    "Our cousin, yours and mine. Ayaba is Anthony and Darius' baby sister."

    * * *

    I got home at four-thirty on the dot. As I walked into the house, I realized I had not heard from my brother asking me to pick him up after his Speech and Debate tournament. I wondered if the event ran late or if Dad picked him up.

    Zack's door was closed, but as I reached up to knock, I heard him do nerd speak about a raid. I knocked, paused, and opened his door. Zach was sitting in front of his computer, deeply focused on his game. I wanted to walk in and hug him, but he was sucked too deeply into his game. I pulled the door behind me and went to my room. I quickly sent a text to Megan to let her know I was home, which resulted in a BRT response. I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab us something to drink and was about to walk back upstairs when Megan came through the front door.

    "How was it?" I asked as I handed her a drink.

    "Scary, but fun."

    "You never told me you wanted to join Speech and Debate. I thought you were busy with Yearbook and all of your music and drama clubs."

    "It was a spur of the moment thing earlier this week. Mrs. Dermont said that if I don't miss a tournament for the rest of the season, she will endorse my participation on my transcript," Megan said as we walked upstairs.

    I walked into my room and turned, but Megan was not behind me. I stepped back into the hallway, and she was listening at Zach's door.

    "He's playing his game. He was so into it; I didn't even bother to bug him."

    Megan followed me into my room.

    "Zach's really good at Speech and Debate. I would have been lost without his help."

    "I know he wins a lot, and he's the team captain. So how did you do?"

    "I did one event and came in fourth out of six people in my group. Zach said I did great for my first time competing."

    "Well, he would know."

    "Belle. Do you know if Zach still sings at all?"

    "Not much. I sometimes hear him in the shower. Why?"

    "Drama club is doing Addams Family as the spring musical. I think he'd make a great Gomez Addams."

    I reached over and jabbed a finger in her ribs, tickling her.

    123456...9