Brother's Little Dick Works Fine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a fresh blade for her hand razor and shook the can of shaving cream.

"Is it really pretty?" Megan asked softly.

"Yes. It is."

I started by shaving the bulk of her pubes away from the top and worked my way down.

"Belle."

"Yes?"

"Has anyone ever, you know, done that for you?"

"Do you mean, eat my pussy?"

Megan looked at the ceiling.

"Yes. Once. You should remember. It was Bobby Higgins right after I turned eighteen. He wasn't very good, but it was my first time, and it was exciting as all fuck."

"Have any girls offered to do it for you?"

"Yes. The entire basketball team is made up of dikes. It's almost fucking impossible to get us out of the locker room."

"Really?" Megan asked, her eyes wide open.

"You are so gullible. I think there are more lesbians on my soccer team last Fall."

"You didn't answer my question."

"I've had a couple of girls ask. One was quite enthusiastic and pursued me for weeks. I would have been willing if it were just her going down on me. But I knew in both cases I was expected to reciprocate."

I shaved in silence for about a minute.

"Is there any girl you'd consider?"

I stopped what I was doing and sat back on the stool.

"Megan. Is there something that we need to talk about?"

"No! Seriously. I'm just curious. We tell each other everything."

No Megan. We do not tell each other everything. That stopped two nights ago.

"I'd do Ava in a heartbeat without any expectation she would return the gift."

"Gift. I like that." Megan paused. "I'd do Ava if she just winked at me."

That got us both laughing. I need to calm down before I resumed. Five minutes later, I was rubbing Vaseline into her mound. I slightly pressed my index finger firmer between her pussy lips.

"May I?"

Megan nodded her head.

I pressed deeper and did a long, slow pull up to the top and rubbed her clit a few times, causing it to pop out even further.

Megan gasped.

"That was nice," she said.

"Hey, if you ever want to try out the home team, let me know. I can point out the lesbians that would probably be into you."

"You're an asshole."

* * *

When I finally went home, I had to change my underwear. I had a few hours of homework to finish, which was difficult with the distraction in my head but helped immensely to keep me somewhat sedated.

I told Zach that I was going to bed at nine with a giant wink.

"I think that's a good idea. I have been staying up late the last few days," he said.

I took a long hot shower and primped myself like I was going on a date with a guy I liked. When I finally entered Zach's room, I was naked except for my bathrobe. He wore a pair of loose boxers. When he took a step towards me, I held out my hand, holding him away.

"Special rules for tonight," I said. "No touching. You stay in your gaming chair. If you get out of the chair, I'm leaving the room."

His face projected disappointment, but there was still plenty of excitement in his eyes. Zach sat and watched as I moved to stand next to his bed. I wanted to tease him, but tonight had to remain just another lesson. I turned to face him and removed the robe pretending this was no big deal. Zach's eyes danced over my body, the first time I had been naked in front of him, and I was thrilled that hunger flickered in his eyes.

"Belle. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

Instead of responding with my normal quick riposte, I sat on his bed and leaned back to rest on one elbow.

"You can move a little closer," I said.

Zach stopped his chair just a few inches from touching my knees with his own. His eyes glazed over like he was in awe halfway through my show and tell, so I picked up my foot and tapped his knee to snap his mind back from whatever place it had wandered. It did not take long to show him all the parts of my pussy, and I was pretty pleased I remembered all of the proper names. The preliminaries out of the way, I turned and laid out lengthways on his bed.

"Zach. You are the first boy I have ever done this for."

"Thank you."

Yeah. You better thank me. I started to slide my left hand slowly down my stomach when I was flooded with Twin Evil energy. Grinning, I partially sat up, pulled open the top drawer of Zach's nightstand, and grabbed his tablet.

"What the hell?"

"I want a little stimulation."

"You've got a live boy right here."

The little shit, using my words from last night.

"No touching. Remember?"

I was afraid Zach would try and pull his tablet away from me, but his fear I would walk out without completing the show was stronger than his fear of anything I might find on his tablet. I was about to pop open the main browser when I began flipping and found another browser installed on his tablet. Bingo. His porn browser. I was familiar enough with it to find his history tab.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Looking. You sit still and wait."

I held his tablet so he could not see the screen, and I also turned down the volume so no sound would betray which videos I decided to watch. His most recent videos had the word fitness, like fitness babe or fitness model, in the titles. Zach also had a recent fascination with facials. It was not something I was interested in, but I could see why guys fantasized about it. I went back to the most recent video and popped the tab open. The video was pretty short and I watched it to the end. I watched three more of the most recent porn videos from his history. While none of the girls looked like me, they were in good shape, not my level of shape, but the fitness tag was not much of a stretch. It was obvious that Zach had been looking for videos of girls like me. I closed the browser and put his tablet away, knowing that he could easily look later to see what I had already watched.

I'd burn an image into his head so deep that Zach would not need his tablet for days.

I propped my head on his pillow and closed my eyes. I did not need to touch myself to know that I was wet as hell. I cupped my breasts and squeezed them, followed by pulling my nipples so that they were even harder. I ran my fingertips lightly over my mons, not feeling a desire to rush. I slowly ran a single fingertip from the bottom of my slit to my clit. I was very wet. If I applied even a slight amount of pressure, my fingertip would have slid in without hesitation. I used two fingers to split my pussy lips apart and stuck my middle finger deep inside. With my fingers now naturally lubed, I started rubbing the area around my clit, causing it to pop out.

Have you ever laughed or coughed so hard that you could not breathe, and it made you dizzy? Somewhere in the middle of my orgasm, my soul partially pulled itself from my body. Everything went dark and fuzzy, with sparks floating in my eyes. Electricity pulsed through every nerve in my body. As I slowly pulled myself together mentally, my body felt incredibly relaxed. A tear ran out of my right eye, and I turned my head to check on my brother. Zach's face was flushed. He cleared a huge load of cum off his body with a wad of tissues.

I rose from Zach's bed, noticing a large wet spot that I left on his sheets. Well, that was his problem. Zach stood up and reached out to hug me, but I stopped him.

"No touching," I reminded him.

"Wow. Just fucking wow," Zach said.

I blew a kiss towards Zach. "Twin Love," I said, smiling.

* * *

I saw Zach at lunch, but I was already sitting with the rest of my basketball team, so we simply smiled at each other. I expected Zach to sit with his gaming buddies, but he instead sat with the Yearbook group. After lunch, I went to my next class and quickly checked my messages before the bell rang.

ZACH: Do you have a study hall last period today?

ME: Yes.

ZACH: Can you meet me at Yearbook?

ME: Sure.

The last period of the day finally arrived. I checked in for study hall and got a pass to go to the Yearbook room. Mr. Davis did not care what the seniors did as long as he had some idea of where we were. A few minutes later, I entered Yearbook. They had a large room with multiple desks, tables, computers, and cabinets. Nobody was in the large room, but the door in the rear of the room for the small editor-in-chief's office was open. I walked to the doorway, and Zach was sitting in a chair between the desk and a long table.

"Oh, great. I was worried you weren't going to make it."

"What's up?"

"I want to show a few pictures to you of the basketball team."

"Great," I said and entered the room.

Zach walked around me, peeked outside, closed the door, and to my surprise, locked the door.

"What's up?" I asked.

Zach leaned down and his lips pressed against my neck just above my collar bone. His lips were the perfect balance of firm but soft, pressing fully with just the right amount of pressure. His lips were moist, and his kiss was followed by a flick of the tip of his tongue. The fucking bastard had learned exactly where I was the most vulnerable. Just as I was about to complain, his hand slid under the back of my shirt, and his fingertips slowly rubbed the small arch at the bottom of my spine. I flopped my head backward and looked at the ceiling.

"Fucker," I said softly.

Zach chuckled and kissed me in that soft spot a the bottom of my neck. I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. Our tongues fought an epic battle, neither of us willing to give ground, both of us winning. I do not know how long we kissed, but Zach's hands went under my skirt, grabbed my near-naked ass, and lifted me onto the table behind the desk.

Fuck. I typically wear jeans or some type of athletic wear to school. But after masturbating for Zach the night before, I woke up this morning feeling very feminine and wore a skirt. I was wearing what for me was a sexy pair of underwear that did not cover much of my ass. Zach started to lean me back onto the table when I pulled my lips away.

"You cannot fuck me," I said.

"After last night, you are all I can think about," Zach said. "And then I saw you were wearing this skirt today and I am going crazy. I need to taste you. Please let me lick your pussy."

"That's the limit. You try to fuck me, and brother or not, I'm screaming rape."

Zach kissed me gently.

"You're not falling in love with me or anything?" I asked.

Zach paused. "I will stop if that is what you want me to do."

"Just eat me."

Zach grinned and pulled up my skirt above my waist, tucking it into the waistband of my panties. I spread my legs so they were held open by Zach's shoulders as he leaned his face towards my pussy. He pulled the crotch of my panties to the side and looked at my hairless slit.

"God, that's beautiful," Zach said before softly kissing my pussy.

"And it tastes even better," Zach said.

Naughty kisses on my vagina lips. I was soaking his face in my excitement. Twenty seconds in and this was already better than the first time a boy performed oral sex on me.

Zach lightly ran his tongue from my perineum to my clit. He followed this with a firmer lick. Then a deep lick, parting my pussy lips.

"Try sucking on my clit," I said. "Oh. That's nice. Now try running the tip of your tongue around it. Fuck yes."

These were not the tentative licks of my first experience. Zach licked me like he was dying of thirst and only my pussy could satisfy him.

"Oh. Fuck. I'm cumming."

I sat up and pushed Zach's head away. He stood up with a shit-eating grin on his face. The front of Zach's pants was sticking straight out. He may not have the largest dick, but it was long and hard enough that the zipper was straining.

"Your turn," I said. I slid off the table and pulled off my top and removed my bra. I threw them on the table behind me and kneeled on the floor in front of Zach. Fortunately, my hair was still in a ponytail.

"I'm not going to touch you, but if you want to jack off, you can come on my face," I said.

Zach's dick was sticking out of his pants so quickly it seems to be a magic trick. I turned my face upwards, closed my eyes, and smiled.

"I know how badly you want to do this," I said.

Zach smiled.

"You want to spray your cum all over your sister's face. You're such a naughty brother. I bet you have a huge load of sperm saved up for me. Are you going to mark me as yours? If I keep talking, will you spray your cum in my mouth? Do you think this is going to turn me into your sex slave? Do you want me to blow you every morning on the way to school? Will you fuck me every night? Will you fuck me in the ass? Will you be nice to me and still eat my pussy until I cum? Do you want me to get other girls for you? You can fuck them in front of me to make me jealous, and then when they leave, I'll beg to do anything you want to me. Can I go to bed every night with my pussy full of your cum? Will you please cum on my face? Cum on your sister's face. Or do you want to cum in my mouth? Is that what you want?"

Yes. That is what he wanted. The head of Zach's dick pressed against my lips. I opened my eyes and smiled. I rubbed my lips over the head of his penis and then drove my head down to the base of his cock. His first shot hit the back of my mouth, and I instinctively swallowed.

We completed tidying ourselves up and checked to make sure we did not leave any evidence behind. The room smelled of sex, but there was no window, so hopefully, it would fade away before Ava came back. I checked and we were ready with just a few minutes to spare before the last bell rang to end the school day. I picked up my backpack, Zach did the same, and I pulled open the door.

Sitting fifteen feet away from the door was Ava. She was smiling as she looked at her phone.

"Thanks for showing those pictures to me, Zach," I said.

"No problem. I'll see you at home tonight."

Ava put her phone in her purse and stood up as we started to walk past her.

"Which pictures are those, Zachery?" asked Ava.

"New pictures of the basketball teams."

"Ok. I'm going to head out as well," Ava said. "Can I give either of you a ride?"

"I've got practice," I said.

"And I'm heading to Gaming club," Zach said.

"Ok. I'm parked in the lot next to the gym. Do you mind if I walk out with you?" asked Ava as she looked at me.

"Not at all," I smiled.

Zach immediately turned left, deciding on the long way around to the library so he could escape as quickly as possible.

"As much as the two of us have been reacquainting ourselves over the past couple of weeks, I have completely forgotten to ask either of you where did Zach get his new haircut and wardrobe."

"There are these two brothers who decided to become our fairy godmothers," I said.

Ava stopped walking and held out her hand to stop me.

"Who?" she asked.

"Anthony and Darius Okafor."

"Cousin!" Ava cried out. She hugged and kissed me on both cheeks, surprising several people who were walking near us. Not sure what to do, I did the same.

Ava was at least five inches taller than I am, and when she put her arm around my shoulder, it looked like I was her girlfriend. Even walking down the hallway next to her, I was the little spoon. Ava squeezed my shoulder as we resumed walking.

"Now that I know that you are part of the family, we'll have to spend more time together."

"That would be great."

We were already near the girl's locker room, and I was maybe twenty feet away from escaping when Ava pulled me close and whispered in my ear.

"Let me give you some sisterly advice. What you two did was very stupid. Hot as in HAWT, but stupid."

Is there a red darker than crimson? Maybe I went directly into purple in embarrassment. I'm not sure exactly what emotion I was showing, but Ava sensed my distress.

"I used to be the same way with my cousin," whispered Ava. "After watching the two of you on the webcam, I wish I had a brother."

I was still standing in the middle of the hall when Ava's insanely perfect ass walked through the exit to the parking lot.

Coach Jackson came up behind me.

"Belle Mitchell. Get your butt in gear, or you will be late to practice."

Somewhere in the last hour, my brain left my body and was still missing. I shook my head and raced into the locker room, praying I would get my act together before I went onto the court.

Nope. My brain was not in the locker room or on the court. Coach Jackson was not happy as we had a home game scheduled for the next day. She made me run ten minutes of suicides after practice and told me to get my act together. In the locker room, nobody wanted to discuss my poor shooting. Instead, everyone wanted to know when I had become friends with Ava Aranibar.

Zach and I barely acknowledged each other until after dinner. We huddled in his room for over an hour discussing the situation. Zach over-analyzed every word I could remember of my conversation with Ava. We decided there was little we could do, but we should cool our activities in the meantime. Megan wanted to come over and texted both Zach and me individually, but we both gently told her we were too busy.

I wish I could say that good night's sleep helped, but that would mean that I actually slept. I was sluggish all day but got my second wind during warmups before our game. I knew my shooting was non-existent, so I focused on calling good plays, getting assists, and went crazy on defense. Their center was the same height as Becky, but Becky could jump much higher, so I kept lobbing up passes towards the rim, and Becky would pop them in for easy baskets. We were so far ahead at the end of the third quarter that I was able to sit out the rest of the game. I scored a lousy five points, but I had three steals and fourteen assists before hitting the bench.

Wednesday was the last track meet at home, which was held down the street at the local community college. I only ran a few events where the coach needed me, but I was too tired to compete in some of the events I loved. One of my new admirers, Jason, who was also on the track team, spent some time flirting with me. It was nice and helped settle me a little with the craziness I had gotten into with Zach.

The next morning, Ava was waiting for me outside of my first-period class as I tried to enter.

"Belle. Just a moment," called Ava.

I stepped to the side so I would not block the door.

"Hi Ava," I said sheepishly.

"I'm starting to think you and Zach don't like me anymore," Ava said with an over the top fake pout.

"I'm sorry, Ava. We're just a little nervous."

"Why? I told you something just as secret to keep us even, and you need to remember we are now cousins."

I suddenly felt a little ashamed. The first bell rang and I was late.

"You can make up for hurting my feelings by going shopping with me Saturday morning. Can I pick you up at nine?"

"Of course. I'd like that."

Ava squeezed my shoulder.

"Have a wonderful day, cousin," Ava said.

* * *

Megan was miffed that she received very little attention from me that week. Zach and I spent Friday night with Megan in her family room watching movies. She was less than happy to hear that I was going out with Ava on Saturday morning, but Zach invited her to lunch and bowling. The bowling alley was recently renovated and was still a popular place. After we went home, Zach wanted to discuss what we thought Ava might talk with me about the next day. Since we were discovered by Ava on Monday, our "lessons" had stopped, and even our twin affection for each other suffered at home.

The next morning, Mom and Dad almost fell out of their chairs when I walked into the kitchen wearing a dress.

"Honey, are you going on a date?" Mom asked.

I threw two slices of wheat bread into the toaster and reached for a coffee mug.

"Why? Is it a little much?"

"That depends on what you are doing today," Dad said.

"Ava's picking me up around nine. We're going shopping today."

1...456789