Brothers Van Ride

Story Info
Randy has to ride on Mitch's lap on the way to college.
2.9k words
4.54
23.7k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r_redstone
r_redstone
109 Followers

A variation on a classic...

"It's not going to fit." Randy grunted as he pushed the mattress into the already overloaded minivan.

"It'll be fine, just move that box to the left a little more and it'll side right in." Mitch replied as he pulled the full-sized mattress from the front. "Dad got full sheets of plywood into this thing all the time with plenty of room to spare."

With a bit of effort, the brothers were able to wedge the mattress into the aging Chrysler Town & Country alongside the box spring leaving almost no space as the bed nearly brushed the ceiling. Mitch and Randy were packing for the ride up to college. Randy was beginning his first semester at the small, private university and was required to live in a dorm, all freshmen were. His older brother Mitch, however, was moving into an apartment off campus. This required quite a bit more furniture and with their father's proclamation that he "wasn't making two fucking trips, four hours across two states, to move all your bullshit." The minivan was packed with everything that they would need for the semester.

"That should about do it." Mitch dusted off his hands and crawled out of the front passenger door as Randy closed the hatch in back.

"Wrong. You forgot about dad's luggage. He hasn't brought his bag out yet. And my backpack... and yours for that matter." Randy looked through the windows at the crowded interior of the vehicle. They'd left the passenger seat open and one of the seats in the back open to ride in, and the driver's seat, of course. The other seats had been neatly folded down, some disappearing into the floor of the minivan to make room for all the boxes, bags and furniture need to relocate two young men to college.

"Crap. What are we going to do now?" Mitch whined.

"Ask dad, he's pretty good at packing a van. Remember all those camping trips up to the mountains. He could fit the whole house in here if he had to." Randy smacked the top of the minivan like a used car salesman.

As if summoned, Greg Porter appeared in the driveway rolling his suitcase and carrying his favorite pillow. Greg never traveled anywhere without his pillow. It took an instant for him to assess the situation. "Well, I don't know how you guys managed to fuck this up, but it looks like we're gonna be one seat short." He quickly hoisted his bag into the passenger seat. "You guys will have to double up in the back since there's more leg room there than in the front." He seemed unfazed at the situation.

"No way am I sitting on my brother's lap for four hours. I'm not a child." Randy fussed.

"Yes, you are, listen to you whining." Mitch teased. "Besides, I sure as shit ain't gonna be sitting in your lap. You'd die."

Randy was smaller than his older brother, favoring his mother's side of the family. Maybe five feet, eight inches and one hundred and fifty pounds, Randy was the logical choice for the lap seat as Mitch stood about six inches taller and more than fifty pounds heavier. Mitch was broad and athletic while Randy was slight. Appearances can be deceiving, though as Randy was the one who would be going to college on an athletic scholarship for, of all things, fencing, something he'd taken up in middle school when it was apparent that more traditional sports were not going to work out, and, as luck would have it, got to be very good at it. Mitch played sports in high school but was never a standout. He continued to play at the athletic center and on club teams to stay in shape.

"Go get the rest of your bags and let's get on the road. I'd like to get unloaded at Mitch's place before we have to deal with the chaos of dorm move-in." Gary was all business on road trips.

"Fine." the boys said in unison. They quickly returned with backpacks and a small cooler of drinks for the road. The boy's mother followed them out. "I wish I could go with you, but I have that conference in Orlando starting tomorrow." she said. Hugs, goodbyes, well-wishes, and admonishments poured over the boys as they climbed into their awkward seating arrangement and their mother pushed the button for the automatic door closer. Gary backed down the driveway and sighed at the long road ahead.

Mitch and Randy managed to arrange themselves into a reasonable amount of comfort. Mitch was able to stretch his legs somewhat as Randy sat on his upper thighs.

"Good thing you don't weigh anything." Mitch said. "Hand me that pillow. It's at the top of my laundry basket. I'm going to try to sleep a little." Randy complied and grabbed the pillow for his brother. There was just enough room for Mitch to recline the seat a few degrees and wedge the pillow between the seat back and the mattress.

"Were you saying something to me?" their dad called out over the radio and road noise. "I can't see or hear shit from that side of the car."

"No, dad. Just getting comfortable." Randy replied.

"Alright, holler if you need anything. We'll stop in a couple of hours for a break." Gary returned to his driving.

"Sounds good." Randy responded absently. He was a little embarrassed about the whole situation but was pleased that his brother wasn't giving him a hard time about it.

Mitch dozed off for maybe thirty minutes and woke to the sound of a pack of Harley riders passing their minivan. He stirred a little, but Randy didn't seem to move and Mitch wondered if he was asleep. It was at that point Mitch realized that he was sporting a raging erection, his cock creeping down his thigh, straining in his boxer briefs. Erotic dreams and the obvious friction of his brother in his lap must have had an unexpected effect. He froze as he was sure there was no way Randy couldn't feel it. Randy was basically straddling his brother's lap. He had to feel it. Mitch's mind raced as he considered his options.

Randy was trying to make the best of the situation when he heard Mitch's breathing even out as he fell asleep. Taking out his phone he leaned forward slightly and opened up his socials. He was looking forward to starting college and sent some "on my way" messages to the fencing team, his roommate, and some other friends. After a few minutes of mindless scrolling, he began to feel some pressure on his ass. He shifted slightly, not wanting to wake his brother, but the shifting only confirmed what he was dreading. Mitch was getting a hard-on. His brother's cock was stiffening and wedging itself in the crack of Randy's ass with increasing pressure and insistency. Randy froze. Not from fear of waking his brother but rather from the unexpected sensation.

Slowly, minutely, Randy pressed into the intrusion and a subtle wave of pleasure spread through his pelvis. Slowly, minutely again, Randy rocked his hips in a circle, increasing the pressure applied to his brother's now fully-erect penis. He was rewarded with a slight push back from Mitch's cock as it involuntarily twitched from the friction. Again, Randy froze, now afraid that he might wake his brother and have to explain this rather unusual situation. Mitch, however, did not wake and his breathing slowed more, as if he was entering a deeper sleep. Minutes stretched on before Randy dared to try again to reproduce the sensation brought on by his illicit gyration. In his history of self-pleasure, it had never occurred to Randy that pressure and friction in that area would feel so good.

Against his better judgment, he brought his feet up under himself to give him some leverage to move his hips and ass more freely. This time he allowed himself to slide up and back a good portion of the length of Mitch's cock. Both of them were wearing thin, comfortable athletic shorts with the elastic waists allowing for a somewhat slippery surface between them. Randy adjusted his hips to create the maximum level of contact between his increasingly sensitive hole and the Mitch's hard-on and carefully slid back and forth. Focusing on the pleasure, Randy almost didn't hear the gaggle of bikers roaring up alongside their vehicle. He was certain that he felt Mitch stir behind him and froze yet again.

Mitch stayed still as he pondered his predicament. Should he acknowledge the situation, apologize, and make the necessary adjustments. Should he move as though he'd just woken up and let the problem resolve itself naturally, or... as these thoughts were running through his head, he felt Randy squirm a little bit. He definitely had to feel it. Mitch wasn't setting world records in the cock department, but he wasn't exactly tiny either. Randy moved again and it seemed to Mitch as if there was some purpose to this movement, almost as if Randy was grinding on him. These thoughts swirled in his head as he felt Randy slide his ass almost the full length of his dick up then down again, not a slide, no, definitely a grind. As soon as Mitch made the realization that his brother was grinding on his hard-on, the realization that he was enjoying the feeling. His cock involuntarily twitched as Randy slide up to the head. Randy's hand moved from the window's edge where he'd been supporting himself and disappeared into his own lap.

Randy was pretty sure that Mitch was still asleep or had fallen back asleep after the bikers had passed. He let a few minutes pass and resumed his secret dry humping. He ground his hips up and down the length of his brother's cock two or three times when his own cock jumped, and he realized how hard he had become. Slowly, he reached his hand down to feel his own hardness in his shorts, adjusting slightly for comfort in the confinement of his briefs. A quiet sigh of gratification escaped.

Mitch made up his mind. He was going to say something, let Randy know that he knew what was going on. But the difficult part was doing it in a way that wouldn't embarrass Randy or scare him, making him do something rash. What to do, what to say? Mitch was not going to lie; he was enjoying the feeling. It would feel a lot better if he could adjust his cock, situate it more comfortably. Maybe he could pretend he was still asleep; pretend he was dreaming of a girl. No, he pushed that thought aside. Better to let Randy know that it was okay and that he was enjoying it, too. Maybe make it seem like a normal adjustment, just getting more comfortable in the seat. Probably the best move.

"Hey, man. Lean up a second." Mitch said quietly. He could feel Randy freeze, tighten up like he'd been paralyzed. Mitch put his hands on his brother's hips to encourage him to rise up. Randy complied without saying a word. Mitch stretched the waistband of his shorts and boxers and pulled his cock up so the head was pointing to his belly. He replaced his shorts and reached again for Randy's hips, guiding him squarely on to his aching tool. Randy seemed to understand and allowed the rigid pole to ease between his cheeks again, applying the desired pressure on his hole. Mitch continued to hold Randy's hips and helped him grind his ass up and down his encased cock. Randy's shock eased as he felt Mitch guide him in his frottage. Randy reached into his own shorts, taking the opportunity to adjust his own penis, which was about as hard and sensitive as it had ever been, into a more comfortable position. Perhaps he'd spent more time "adjusting" than he had intended as he gave his cock a couple of quick strokes and a squeeze that produced a large drop of pre-cum which was quickly absorbed by his briefs.

"Mitch, I'm sorry." Randy whispered, "It feels so good." He glanced in the direction of his dad, just a few feet away fortunately separated by the bed wedged in the middle of the van. There was no indication that their dad had any idea of what was happening.

"Feels good to me, too. Keep going." Mitch made a slight adjustment with his hips putting even greater pressure on his brother's ass crack.

"You're not mad? I thought you'd be pissed." Randy continued to grind himself into his brother's lap.

"Surprised, maybe even shocked, but not mad, no. Can't be mad at something that feels this good." Mitch answered.

Mitch and Randy continued rubbing themselves together for several more minutes. Mitch's cock was beginning to rub uncomfortably against his underwear. "Slow down a little. I'm getting a little irritated by the rubbing."

"Oh, I'm sorry". Randy lifted his ass up off of his brother's lap. "I'll stop."

"It's not that, it's just my shorts. It's kinda uncomfortable." Mitch wanted to continue the action. "I just need to move my shorts."

"What do you mean? Take them off? What if dad sees." Randy hissed.

"I doubt he even remembers that we're in the car. Watch." Mitch called out, "Dad, how long 'til we stop?"

"What?" came the reply.

Mitch called louder. "How long until we stop?"

"At least another hour. Sorry, as I said, I can't hear shit with the bed in the way." Greg called back.

In a quiet tone, Mitch said "See? I told you."

Mitch pushed up slightly and slid his shorts and boxer briefs down past his knees then reached up for Randy's waistband.

"What are you doing!?" Randy was whisper-shouting.

"C'mon, what's the point if I take mine off and you still have yours on, it'll be the same problem. Plus, imagine how much better it'll feel without them." Randy couldn't think of an argument other than the thousands of thoughts pounding his head.

Mitch got a hold of Randy's waistband and pulled his shorts down all the way to his ankles. "Step out of one leg so you can sit back down." Randy complied.

Mitch guided his brother back down as he angled his hips, inching forward in the seat to reinitiate contact between his cock and the valley of his brother's ass. Once skin-to-skin contact was made, both brothers let out a quiet gasp. The sensations on Mitch's penis and Randy's ass were amplified.

"Oh, god, that's amazing" Randy whispered. He slid his hips allowing his tight hole to feel almost the whole length of Mitch's member. A small amount of perspiration had created just the right amount of lubricant, increasing the pleasure of the rubbing.

Mitch held Randy's hips and controlled the pace of their activities. He guided Randy's ass up the full length of his cock and back down almost to his balls. This went on for several minutes when Mitch guided Randy's ass up to the full head of his dick. Holding Randy there with one hand, he grabbed his cock and began to rub the head, now leaking clear pre-cum to Randy's dark, puckered asshole. Rubbing in gentle circles, Mitch coated Randy's hole with his fluids and applied just the slightest amount of pressure at his opening.

"Wha.. Ah, fuck, that feels good." Mitch could feel Randy meeting his pressure with his own.

"We'll go as far as you want, Rand." Mitch gave his dick a full stroke from root to tip to coax out a glob of pre-cum. He coated Randy's tight hole and his cockhead thoroughly and returned his hand to his brother's hip, pulling down ever so slightly to encourage Randy. Randy took the hint and began to ease himself down as Mitch's cock slowly penetrated his ass.

"Fuck, man. This is amazing. I wish you could see what I'm seeing." Mitch was enthralled by the slow disappearance of his cock into his brother's ass. For several, slow moments, Randy eased Mitch, inch by inch, into his ass. The waves of pleasure increasing as the sensation of being filled washed over him. Once comfortable with the girth of Mitch's pole, Randy rose up and eased down, gently fucking his brother's cock with his hungry ass. All pretense was gone as Randy rode Mitch, Randy propping one foot on the wheel well and leaning slightly towards the mattress in the middle of the van. Mitch reached over Randy's hip to find his brother's hard cock and began stroking it.

"Oh, no. That'll make me cum. Your dick's pressing on my prostate. I'm going to cum." Mitch continued to give Randy as good a handjob as he could manage, flexing his hips to meet Randy's riding. "Yes, oh, god, yes." Mitch could feel the ring of Randy's ass clenching around his cock as Randy's cock pulsed with his orgasm. Mitch couldn't hold out any longer, thrust deeply into his brother's ass and released wave after wave of cum into his bowels.

After several moments of heavy breathing, Randy leaned forward to disengage from Mitch. On shaky legs, he pulled his briefs and shorts back on and Mitch pulled his shorts back up. Taking his seat back on Mitch's lap, they rode in silence until, "Hey, you guys ready to stop for a bit? I imagine it's got to be miserable riding like that" Greg called.

"It's not so bad. We figured out a way to make it tolerable." Randy answered.

"Good," Greg said. "Because you're gonna have to do it again when we get back on the road."

"Do it again?" Mitch yelled over the mattress, giving Randy a sly look. "I'm fine with that."

r_redstone
r_redstone
109 Followers