Brown Eyes, Blue Smile Ch. 02

Story Info
Last post.
2.2k words
4.25
21.1k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,236 Followers

The rain was still falling but no longer where they under it. The room was dark -- Eric had killed the lights -- they liked it like that. They stood in its centre, naked, feeling their hands over each other's body. Their fingers intertwined and like lovers lost at sea, pulled themselves towards each other. His hands felt for her face and their lips met in a gentle kiss. The kiss at first seemed tentative, but then their tongues felt over each others, everything else followed suit. Eric led her towards the bed -- it was his apartment they were in -- and lowered her down on it. Shanice pulled him down to meet him. A flash of lightning illuminated their faces but only briefly.

Eric kissed the side of her neck; Shanice shuddered slightly from it. Her hands held him down to her, feeling his chest press against her breasts, making her nipples tingle with excitement. Eric ran his tongue over the underside of her chin, and went downward to cup his lips over his her left nipple. He gave it a pinch, then a bite; Shanice moaned at the same time pushed herself upward to meet him. Eric jumped from one tit to the other, squeezing the other gently while he did, and when he was done he continued downward to the little patch of hair growth that on her pubic region. Shanice muttered a sigh. Her hands caressed Eric's hair while her hips pushed up to meet his questing lips. Eric probed her pussy with his tongue, inhaling the musky scent that was her scent. God, how she tasted so good, he thought to himself. Her planted his hands under her ass cheeks and gave her bottom a further lift to his face. Shanice squeezed her eyes and groaned so loud when she felt herself cum.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "Oh God ... Eric, I want you right now."

She pulled him towards her. Her lips met with his. She tasted her pussy juice on his lips as his tongue slid into her mouth. Her hand grasped his cock and she spread her legs and slid it into her wetness. It was Eric's turn to gasp -- how wonderful it felt being inside of her.

Their bodies became one and they made love into the wee hours of the night.

The rain had long stopped its torrent; the world outside was peaceful and quiet. Eric reached across the bed and switched on the bedside lamp then turned his attention to the beauty sleeping in his arms. He gently traced a finger against her cheeks and then over her full set of lips. How beautiful she looked. At that moment he felt like he was one of the few luckiest men alive. He searched around his side of the bed till he found his wristwatch and glanced at the time. It was at that moment Shanice stirred in his arm, her eyes fluttering to wakefulness.

"What time is it?" she asked dreamily.

"Why, you got some other place you ought to be at?"

Shanice snorted. "Not right now do I."

"Well, if you must know, it's a little past two."

"Wow. I'm going to sleep like a dog when morning comes." She laid her head upon his chest, her hand caressing his arm. "That was wonderful for me, you know."

"It was wonderful for me too."

A moment of silence passed between then Shanice muttered: "Eric, what am I doing here?"

"You're here with me in my apartment, and I've just made love to a very beautiful woman."

"I know, but I mean really, what am I doing here? Aren't we moving a little fast?"

"What makes you think that?" he asked.

She raised her head to look at him. "I mean, we've only just met. You know so little about me as I do of you."

"What much could I possibly want to know about you besides the fact that you're beautiful and I'm so lucky to have met you?"

She smiled. "That's so sweet, but I don't know much about you. I don't know if this is going to turn out to be something or end up being so stupid one-night stand."

Eric paused to think for a moment, then said: "Pick a romance movie."

"What?"

"I mean your favourite romance movie. The one movie that gets you gushing with tears anytime you watch it. Which is it?"

Shanice pondered the question for a moment, and then answered: "Waiting to Exhale. Have you seen it?"

"No."

"Too bad, you'd love it. How about you?"

"Love Story."

"I've always wanted to see that movie but never found the time. So why did you ask me that?"

"Sometimes even the unlikeliest of things is strong enough to make two become one. Call it Fate, if you like, or call it Destiny, I don't really know. I don't know what lead me to that table when I sat across from you. I doubt if it was in my mind that you'd be there either. We're just two lost stars finding ourselves across the sky I guess."

Shanice laughed amusingly. "Where did you get that line, from Romeo and Juliet?"

He shared her laughter. "Actually I made it up."

"Look, Eric, I like you. I mean it, I really do. You've been a terrific company to me. But I just broke up from a relationship ... and I don't know if I ought to be rushing into another. Besides, I don't know if your white friends might be happy seeing a girl like me around you."

"I don't have many friends. Right now you're the second best friend I have, and I don't care what anyone things. I want to be with you. I want to laugh with you. Is that too much a thing to ask?"

Her brown eyes searched his blue. She found nothing in them that spoke otherwise.

"No, it's not much to ask."

She inched forward and kissed him.

When Shanice woke up it was long past morning. Sunlight streamed through the room windows and from outside came the familiar sound of city traffic. She turned her head to Eric's side of the bed and felt sad seeing that his side was empty. Though he'd left a note for her resting on the top of his pillow. She picked it up and smiled as she read what he'd left her:

""Sorry I had to get up early for work

Would have loved to watch you come awake

-- Eric.""

She got up from bed and went into the bathroom to shower.

Half an hour later she was halfway up the stairs to her apartment's door when her phone started ringing. It was her friend Michelle.

"Hello," she said as she unlocked her door and stepped inside.

"Girlfriend, where on earth have you been?" her friend's voice rushed like a bullet train into her eardrum. "I've been calling up your number the entire yesterday but it kept taking me into your voicemail. I came by your pad but you weren't around. Neither your neighbours said they'd seen you. What's up?"

"It's alright Michelle, stop worrying. I was with a friend."

"Someone I know?"

"No actually it's someone you don't know. Look, I'll meet you at the park at the usual time today and then I'll tell you about it, okay?"

"Alright, you know where to find me. See you."

"Yeah, see you too."

She never felt so happy ending their conversation.

Plainview Park was less than three blocks from Shanice's apartment building. She knew already that Michelle will be there with her three-year old girl Monique at the kiddies' playground section by twelve, but opted to get there a little past the hour. She strolled past a group of youths playing hoops in a makeshift basketball court along the park. It was this same place where she'd first hooked up with Chris. She did a quick scan of their faces and was glad to see he wasn't amongst them. A few of them threw glances her way but she ignored their stare and kept on her way.

Michelle was seated at a park bench watching her little girl have fun on a swing when Shanice approached her from behind.

"Hey girl," Michelle said, getting up to embrace her. "I thought you almost weren't going to show."

"I'm sorry. I stayed up all night and only got back to my place this morning," Shanice said as she shared the bench with her. "Monique's getting bigger."

"Yeah. If she keeps on like this, she's going to be lifting me off the ground." Michelle's eyes sparkled with unabashed love as they watched her daughter rolling back and forth on the swing. Monique was her pride and joy, and she'd give her right arm just to keep her away from harm.

"Heard from Lincoln since?" Shanice inquired mildly.

Upon the mention of the name, a dark shade seemed to fall over Michelle's face. Shanice noticed it too and would have taken back the question except her friend waved her not to.

"No, I ain't heard from that asshole," Michelle answered. "Bastard is either dead or in jail. Just like the rest of them ingrates he used to roll with around here."

Shanice offered her a comforting arm. "Don't worry, he'll turn up."

"Will he?" Michelle turned to look at her, the dark look turning grim with anger. "Tell me Sha, what kind of man would wake up one morning and leave a note saying 'I'll be back soon' and then disappears off into the night without a single bother to call to ask how his little girl is faring. Tell me what kind of man does such a thing?"

"A stupid one."

"That's what I thought." Her eyes returned to her daughter, and gradually the dark cloud melted off her brow with a sigh. "Monique keeps asking me when her daddy's going to come home, and I keep lying to her. God knows I hate myself for doing it, but what other choice do I have. I've barely got enough time on my hands to do anything else than look after her. One minute he's in bed with me, and then come morning, all I'm left with is a stupid note."

Shanice felt sad indulging in her friend's love life ... especially when it concerned Lincoln.

"I don't know, Sha. Sometimes I just wish things were different, you know."

"Yeah, but how different."

"Well, for starters, I wish I'd never hooked up with that sonofabitch." She looked at her friend with a smile. "Just as you probably wished you never ended up with Chris."

Shanice laughed. "You've got that right."

"So, you going to tell me where you were and who you were with yesterday, or do I have to beg?"

Shanice then let her in on Eric. Michelle listened to her at the same time kept watch over her daughter and waited till she was done before she said anything.

"You crashed at his place?" she eventually asked.

"Yes, didn't I just mention that?"

"You did, I just wanted to hear it one more time." She fell silent for a moment, then inched closer to her friend conspiratorially. "Did you hit it?"

"Come on, girl. Why did you have to go there?"

"I just had to know. You said he's white, didn't you? Just how white are we talking about?"

"What do you mean 'just how white'? How white do you want me to say he is?"

Michelle shrugged. "I dunno. A lot of white boys out there these days that look more black than Shaquille O' Neil. Brad Pitt looks black."

Shanice burst into laughter. "What? Since when did Brad Pitt even look anything close to black?"

"I don't care -- he's fucking cute. Hell, if I ran into him, I'd snatch his dick out his pants faster than that white tramp he's got for a wife can squeeze a tit."

Shanice almost felt like bursting a gut right there and then. "Mich ... please don't try to kill me this early."

"Alright, my bad. So tell me, how white is he?"

"He's white as white can be ... but he's really nice. You'd like him if you meet him."

"Hopefully I will. So what's bugging you about him?"

Shanice looked up sharply. "What do you mean?"

"Come on girl, I know when something's bugging you and when something ain't. You're not thinking about getting back with Chris, are you?"

"Hell no. That's a done chapter of my life -- the last time I ever decide to play around with assholes. It's just ... I don't know ... I'm kind of unsettled about Eric."

"What you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Black girl and white boy -- that's not usually something you hear every day. If it's the other way around, well ... that would feel a bit alright."

"You mean if he was oil and you were sugar?"

"Something like that, yes."

"Maybe it would have been. But since it ain't like that then I guess you've got to settle with what you have, sister."

"I'm just afraid ... thinking maybe it's all for nothing."

"One step at a time, girlfriend. Take it from me -- one step at a time."

TO BE CONTINUED...