Brown Sugar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being 6 inches taller than me, his cock was pressing against my lower belly and my tiny, but shapely breasts were pressing his upper abdomen. I felt so femme right then. I sucked his tongue into my mouth, using my tongue to feel it as I sucked on it. I sagged against him, feeling hornier by the minute.

Breaking the kiss, Henri took my hand and walked us into the living room, and we sat on the sofa. Wrapping one hand around me, he cupped one of my breasts in his other hand and kissed me again. As he felt me up, I melted to him, snuggling close, and laying one hand on his cock. It was beginning to harden, still pliable, feeling very erotic to me. We didn't stop one kiss and begin another. It was more like we just moved from one kiss to the next.

Henri and I had made out before, but not quite like this. I was breathing deeper, feeling his kisses and his hands on me, and enjoying it very much As he pushed me to the side, still kneading my breast, nearly laying me down. His mouth went to my other nipple, and as he sucked it, he also kneaded, squeezed and felt the breast. I put a hand to his head and held his mouth on my nipple which was rock hard.

I was moaning, moving under Henri, as he kept necking with me, feeling me up, getting himself more on top of me. I was so into the role, that I felt like I was a woman, being seduced by foreplay, and I loved it.

I pulled his ear to my mouth and whispered: "I need you baby, please take me to bed. I want you in me."

As Henri got up, and pulled me up by my wrist, I felt so relaxed that I was careful to not fall. As we went toward the bedroom, I noticed that Althea had a video of two black women making out, and one was wearing a Penetrix, like her Penny toy. She had hers beside her, fondling the forward dildo as she watched the video.

Getting into the bed, Henri lay beside me, and put his hand on my pelvis and used a finger to play with my hole. He sucked a nipple into his mouth, and went back to working me up.

I was worked up enough, but this felt so good. I knew that the sex would follow, so I kept making out with him, getting hotter all the time. I was writhing, trying to put him on me, and when I got one of his legs between mine, I began humping his thigh, hard. I wanted him to just take me, to put his lovemaking inside me as well as outside on my body. I wanted his cock in me. I wanted his balls slapping against me, and I wanted his lips on mine.

Feeling my moves, Henri began purring to me, seducing me with words as well as feelings, fingering my asshole, saying: "Baby, your nipples are so hard. Do you want me in you? Do you want me to open you up? Who's pussy is this? Who is your lover?"

I was beyond worked up, and my dependence on him boiled to the top as he fingered me: "Baby, I want you inside me. Open me up. I want you in your pussy. Nobody can make love with me like you. Fuck me, baby, I need you now."

He had the Astrolube in his hands, and put some onto his cock, and I spread it around as he put some on a finger and shoved it into my ass. Holding the finger inside me, he asked: "Who's pussy is this, baby?"

I moaned: "It is your pussy, baby. It is yours, I am yours, I need you now. Take me." As he moved between my legs putting my ankles on his shoulders.

I reached between my legs, taking hold of his cock and guiding it to my hole. As Henri leaned to me, I pushed my ass up and back, onto his hard cock. I felt my sphincter resisting so I begged: "All of it, baby, fast."

He knew what I needed and went to the bottom with his first stroke, and lay on my legs letting me get used to having him in me again.

All the way in me, to the bottom, hitting my insides, I felt him nudge even harder, Making me jump away, but I came right back for more. "I love it baby, fuck me."

He kept his cock at the bottom, and I could feel the pressure deep inside me, as he said: "Baby doll, you have had some other cocks in you. That big one of Marcus' and Althea's Penny have had their way in this pussy of mine. I need to reclaim it. Give it up to me baby, and make love to this black snake of yours.

I muttered to him, half crazy over the feelings that he was giving me: "Baby this is your pussy. I wouldn't have had them in there but I wanted to please you. I only fucked them because you wanted me to. I am yours. This is the cock that I want in me. Your body is all I need on me. Take me baby, please."

He said: "I know baby, you did right. You gave it up to them, and looked good doing it, but now we are back together, and your pussy is mine. I need to fuck you baby, and it might get hard, but take my love stick deep."

Raising up, he pulled back and slammed home again, and again, pounding me deep into the mattress, giving me the fucking that he knew that I needed and wanted. I wasn't submissive to him, but there was no doubt who owned my body as he brought me to a deep orgasm.

Convulsing, I pushed up to him and moaned: "Oh my god, yesss, fuck me, I am cumming. It's your pussy, fuck it, Henri. I am yours. All yours."

His constant, hard, deep, stroke didn't change, keeping me cumming, taking my strength, leaving me weak, collapsing into the mattress as he pounded my pussy relentlessly.

His body slapping against my legs was loud, and Althea heard it and came into the bedroom to watch. I saw her and she was wearing her Penny, which was swaying in front of her. I had Henri, and I was getting his best.

Henri finally slowed his pace, released my legs, letting me wrap them around his waist, keeping my ass up for him. "Fuck me baby, make love to me. I love this. I love your black snake in me. It is your pussy baby, use it."

I had my arms around his neck and shoulders, holding his face beside mine. He was fucking me with his whole body, sliding on my belly and chest as he stroked in and out. Then he held my shoulders and began rotating his hips, making his cock touch me all over my insides. I wailed: "Baby! I am cumming again. You are taking it. I love it. I love you Henri. I am so full of you, baby.

He stroked a few more time, keeping my orgasm boiling, then jammed deep into me, roared and let me have his load. I was trembling, shaking, unable to help him fuck me. I was satisfied, totally fucked, and it was all done by my black lover. I loved what this man could do to me.

I threw my arms around his neck, holding him to me, saying: "I loved that, baby. Thank you. My pussy knows that you own it, and always will. Anyone else in there will just be using what is yours, and they won't be in there unless you send them."

We kissed, satisfied that each had gotten what they needed. As Henri pulled out, and got off the bed, I was too satisfied, too weak to move. I just lay there as he walked into the bathroom to clean up.

Seizing the opportunity, Althea got on the bed, and lay between my outstretched legs, laying on top of me. I could feel her dildo on my pelvis. I reached down, between us and lay my cock across her dildo, and looked up at her, saying: "Your man took all that I had for now. I am exhausted.

"Pressing her crotch tight to mine, she raised her shoulders a bit, looked at me and said: "Just lay there baby, I am going to do the work.", as she raised my legs and brought that beautiful dildo to my hole.

"You know that I love pussy, and yours is dripping wet with lube, your juices and his orgasm. Take me into you, baby." She said, pushing my hands away, and moving to my hole.

Giving in, I spread my legs wider, and raised my knees, giving her access to my hole. As soon as she felt her cock against it, she nudged inside, getting there without having to guide it with her hands. I put my hands on her shoulders as she pushed deep into me. I could feel her thick pussy hair against my nutsack, when she hit bottom.

Laying her mouth beside my ear, she said softly: "You been fucking my man, and loving what he gives you. Now I am going to fuck your white pussy, and let you feel my body on yours. Open wide and just enjoy, baby.

I moaned: "This is Henri's pussy, but you can use it. I love to feel you in me, on me, fucking me. I will fuck you too, baby. I think that it is special that we each have a pussy that belongs to Henri. Fuck me, baby."

We got into a rhythm that was pleasing to both of us, and she soon had me going hard, matching her, bucking up into her, feeling her hitting my pelvis, nearly crushing my balls. As we fucked, Henri came back into the bedroom, and was watching us fuck with a satisfied grin on his face.

He said: "Althea baby, watching you plow that pussy is nearly as good as fucking you. Tear that white girl up with your rubber cock."

She replied to him: "Baby I am trying but her moves are coming through her pussy to mine, and I am getting as much as she is getting. Your girls are gonna be fucked out when we finish. I am going into overdrive with this one. We are fucking."

I looked at her and asked if she could turn us over. I wanted to be on top, moving on her, feeling her moves, doing what I could do to make good sex even better.

She turned us over as I drew my legs up, putting my knees beside her chest, and lowering myself until she was in me all the way. I leaned to her and she took my tiny "A" cup breasts in her hands and began kneading them as we fucked.

I melted on her, just pressing my crotch to hers, and said: "Baby when Henri makes love to me, I am happy to be pretending to be a woman, but when you make love to me, I wish I was a woman. You take charge so well that a woman would have to love to be under you and Penny.

She smiled, and moved her hands to my ass cheeks, and began slapping my ass as she fucked up into me. Her flat hand slaps were stinging, burning my cheeks, but it only made me move more.

I said: "Baby, you are tearing me up, inside and outside. My ass is burning for you. Henri, baby, she is taking it from me. I can't help it. I am cummmmiiinnnngggg!"

That did it for Althea too. She began cumming, squirting, and pushed her ass high off the bed until I thought that I might fall off her. As her orgasm subsided, she lowered herself to the bed and pulled me to her for a lover's kiss.

I raised my pussy off her cock, and rolled off the bed, nearly falling as I tried to stand. Only Henri catching me prevented it.

We finally went to bed, to sleep. As I drifted off to sleep, I was making a plan to find Henri with a soft cock. I had seen it semi soft, but never fully relaxed. I wanted to find him that way and then suck him, getting him hard and feeling him shooting his load deep in my throat.

Laying between Henri and Althea, on the King size bed, I felt Althea spooning me, with her luscious breasts against my back. I wondered how Henri ever slept with this Nubian Queen laying beside him. This would be a very difficult night for this white guy.

Somehow I did get to sleep, and awakened hours later, with Henti facing me on his side, sleeping peacefully. I felt his crotch, carefully, and he was soft. I slid down in the bed and put his cock head in my mouth, wetting it, and beginning to slowly suck the shaft into my mouth. I felt that if I held it with my hands that he might wake up faster, and I wanted to just enjoy his cock, before he woke and fucked my face.

Having a mouthful of his soft love maker was a first for me, and I was enjoying it, making the most of the moment. I was torn between just letting it lie there, and with sucking frantically on it, to feel the rock hard snake that I so loved having shoved into me. I tried to contain myself, and just licked around it with my tongue, savoring the texture.

It wasn't long before I felt him stir, and then his cock began to grow. I tried to keep my mouth close to his body, letting the cock go down my throat as it grew. I was breathing through my nose, taking him deeper as he stiffened. As hard as he was, I knew that he must be waking up now.

Henri found my head and held it with his hand, and pushed deeper into my throat, nearly gagging me, then slowly pulled back before pushing in again. We were being quiet and calm enough that we weren't disturbing Althea, who was breathing softly behind me.

Henri continued to hold my head and slow screw my mouth and throat. With him awake, I put an arm over his hip, and pulled him to me. This was so erotic, so sexy, and was getting me very worked up. As Henri kept stroking into my throat, he got even harder, stiffer, and then grunted, and shot his load deep into my throat. It was difficult, but I kept him deep, and didn't gag. Only when he began to soften did I let him pull back.

Henri, pulled out of my mouth, rolled to his back and tugged at my shoulder, bringing me up beside him, where he hugged me close to him.

Althea turned over in the bed and said: "Baby, if you are going to eat one of us for breakfast, you must eat both of us. Lay right there until I get back from the bathroom."

She went into the bathroom, cleaned herself off, and when she got back in bed, she got over my face, and lowered her pussy to me. I licked her opening, noticing that she didn't have loose, flabby folds, but rather had nice puffy lips that concealed her clit well.

I licked, probed, and finally got into a move that had her squirming, pinching my upper legs, and beginning to moan. I raised my hands to her breasts, fondling, kneading them, and then found and sucked her clitoris into my mouth. She was rocking back and forth on my face, Putting me where she needed me most, and then she began to cum. She shook, and then she squirted, wetting my face with her orgasm.

She moved off my face, turned around, laying across me, and kissing Henri as she said: "Morning sex is the best."

With them having a wedding to go to, we got up and Althea took my hand and led me to the shower. As we adjusted the temperature of the water and stepped inside, she said: "Baby, you got us both off, and now I am going to get you off." She lowered herself to her knees and put my cock in her mouth, sucking for just a few minutes before I let my load go. She pulled the head out of her mouth and let me shoot onto her face, with some of it dripping onto her breasts.

I had found myself in a relationship that few can ever attain. I had two loving people that enjoyed having fun with me, and they had no jealousy, no pettiness at all. As I dried myself off, Henri walked into the shower, keeping Althea in there and they bathed each other, slowly, passionately. I loved the picture of them together.

Showered, dressed, and in the living room, Althea offered to cook breakfast for us. Henri and I agreed, asking if we could help, but she wanted to do it herself. After asking us what we wanted, she went into the kitchen and went to work.

Henri and I talked, with me thanking him for all he has meant to me, and all the fun that he has brought into my life. With one of his hands on my thigh, he said: "You have been a great diversion for Althea and I, and we like it. We want to enjoy more of this. Not many would be as good as you in bed, or as open to our kind of partying.

I looked into his eyes and said: "Baby, I love being around you, being under you, having you in my mouth, and I love fucking Althea and being fucked by her. Both of you let me indulge my feminine role playing, and I love that most. Under you, I am your lady, but I also like it as it was last weekend when I was your bitch, there to please your friend for you. I was very serious about that commitment tattoo yesterday. My body is yours forever.

We had breakfast, and some conversation about the night before, and the times to come. We had some good times to plan. Henri asked me to accommodate Althea anytime she asked, assuring me that she was mine to enjoy and that he didn't mind sharing her with me because I wasn't the type to try to pry them apart. I laughed, saying: "I would be a fool to try that. As it is, I get to enjoy her and you have to put up with her. I like it like this, and quite frankly, I want to enjoy more of Althea too. I am not queer, you know. I want it all."

After breakfast, we got ourselves dressed and said our goodbye's.

Another great time with good friends and lovers.

12