Brown Sugar Gift 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got on the bed from opposite sides, and Henri spread April's legs as she woke up. I got a tube of lube and put some on Althea's cock and straddled her hips, lowering myself onto it as she held my cheeks, pushing up to help it get in. I watched April take Henri all the way on his first stroke, and then wrapping her legs over his waist

Henri looked at me and said: "Give my woman some of that ass while I take care of business here. Give it up to her like she needs it."

As I fucked myself with Althea's strap-on, I was grinding, rolling my ass, and sliding back and forth on her. My moves were putting the other dildo all over in her pussy, giving her the feelings she needed to be able to cum. As she felt it coming on, she turned on the vibrator, giving both of us new arousal, making me move even more.

As I held both of her tits in my hands, I don't know which of us was enjoying it more. I have always had a thing about feeling a woman's breasts, trying to show them that I feel for them, and love their whole body. While I love having Henri's hard cock in my ass, I love eating a woman, playing with her tits, and feeling her getting her moves on. To be able to play with tits while getting my ass pounded by the woman with the tits was a pleasure that I can't describe.

Suddenly Althea said: "Get off me and get on your knees. I am going to fuck that ass like it needs to be fucked."

I got off and then she got behind me, pushed in and began fucking me hard. Just as with Henri's morning sex, this was not love making. We were fucking, and she was giving it to me like she wanted to. She pulled back a little, stopped stroking, slapped my ass cheeks hard and said: "Fuck me with that ass. Come get this big cock that you love so much. Don't stop either. Fuck me, and give me what I need."

As I fucked back to her, she kept slapping my ass, and the sting was making me tender. As well as Henri had just fucked me, I wanted her to get all she wanted. I gave her all my ass, moving side to side, as I pushed back onto this beautiful rubber cock. I felt her stiffen, then begin to roll her pelvis aournd, getting an orgasm from the insert that she had in her pussy. When she shut the vibrator off, I knew that she had all she needed.

Henri was getting April off too, and she began wailing that he was killing her with his cock. She cried: "Oh gawd, fuck me split my pussy, Kill me with this cock. Just take it." And then began to cum hard. She bucked up against him, riding up and down with him, keeping his cockhead buried in her pussy as her orgasm ran its course.

Thoroughly fucked, we got up and had coffee and toast. I asked April: "Are you still happy that Henri and I ate at your table, girl?"

She smiled and said: "How could you have known that I like to fuck like this? Of course I am happy that y'all came to my table. I like this."

Henri asked her: "What was your night with my woman like? Did she give you a good time?"

She took Althea's hand as she answered him, saying: "I didn't know it before, but I know it now; that I can have as much with a woman as with a man. Althea gave me orgasms that I didn't know a woman could have, and that made mine better than I have ever had. We fucked when we went to bed, but we woke up in the night to make love, and that was so special."

Althea added: "I thought that her pussy was going to make Penny go soft. She held it so tight that she made my cunt get torn up with the back end of that dildo. She is going to be getting her strokes with Penny again."

April asked me: "What did Henri put on you last night. I heard you wailing over there and then heard y'all slappin' together, like you were going crazy with the fucking."

Henri answered before I could, saying: "I was showing my bitch who his pussy belongs to. I was just giving him the cock that he loves best. He had bigger when our friend Marcus fucked him, but he needs my moves to really do his thing. Deep inside he can feel my claim to him. His white ass knows that I am the one."

April laughed and said: "You have the cock and the moves to claim with, baby. If someone told me today that you and this lady were all I could have for sex from now on, I wouldn't complain. I might ask if I can have this white boy to eat me once in awhile though. He knows how to get all up in a pussy with his lips and tongue. I was thinking this morning, of how it would be if I was over him, getting eaten and she put her rubber cock all up in me."

Althea spoke: "Baby, that is a good one. We gonna have to do that. But we would have to be careful that when you squirt, you don't drown him."

Henri said that we should watch the video of the girls later this morning, but now we should just get in the pool and have some fun.

We took our plates and cups to the sink, rinsed them and went out to the pool. In the water I took April by the hand, and said: "Did you enjoy last night? Did Althea take care of you? I heard you moaning one time, and hoped that you were enjoying her."

She took on a more serious look and told me: "Baby, when she first touched me in the pool, I had never been touched like that by a woman. I really didn't know what to expect. But I liked it. When she let me kiss her, and she kissed me back, I knew that I wanted to feel all that there was to come. Last night, with just her and I in the bed, she said that for then we were lovers, the only people in the world, and she made me feel so special."

I could see that she was serious, and as we talked, I began twirling my fingers in her crotch hair. She pecked me on the cheek, and said: "When she started fucking me, she laid on me and I felt like her whole body was making love to me. Her nipples were touching mine, and I felt really different. When she began to fuck me harder, I needed to have her take me, really take me, and make me love her fucking. I told her to fuck me hard and then sucked her tongue into my mouth to keep her close to me."

She continued, saying: "Baby, she fucked me so hard, so deep, that we both cum and we were both sobbing. I knew then that I loved her fucking, and for that, I love her too. When she would cum, she would make me cum harder, and I have never felt that before. I want her so much."

Henri and Althea were sitting at the table, just watching us, and I noticed Althea begin to knead her nipples. I began to do the same with April's nipples and fondled her tits too, until Althea said: "Eddie, you are one lucky white boy. Look at you playing with those tits. They have me mesmerized, and wanting more of them."

April smiled, turned from me and held her tits toward Althea, saying: "They want more of you too, baby."

I said to April: "How would you like to be on top of her, pushing that strap-on into her pussy?"

She told me that at one point last night Althea had rolled her over and put her on top to ride it and that she loved it.

I countered, with: "No baby, with you wearing the strap-on and being on top, in charge, doing what you feel you need to do. Would you like that?"

She was a bit uncertain, saying: "If I was able to do it right. I don't know if I would make the right moves."

I told her that it would be easy, that all she would have to do is push the cock like she would want it pushed into her, and that the one under her would make it work.

She agreed that would be the way to do it. I looked up at Henri and Althea who were kissing, and feeling of each other.

I said to April: "Come with me, I want to help you out."

As we got out of the pool and passed Henri and his woman, I said: "Y'all keep at it. I am going to show April some things. Did you clean Penny up this morning, Althea?"

She replied that she had cleaned the strap-on and that it was in the bathroom on the counter.

April and I went into the bedroom, and as she sat on the bed, I went into the bathroom, quickly rinsing out my ass with another bottle of Summer's Eve, and picked up the harness and took it to the bed.

I told April to stand up, that I was going to show her how to put it on. I helped her step into the harness. Then as I pulled it up, I put some lube on the part that she would have inside her, and worked the tip between her lips.

I said: "You hold it and work it into yourself, and get it where it is all the way in and comfortable, while I fix the straps."

She pushed it into her pussy, making satisfied sounds as she did it, then wiggled it around a little, fitting it to her channel. I had the straps snugged up, and she had it on.

I took her hands and put them on my head, and put my mouth to the big chocolate dildo that she was wearing. Looking up at her, I smiled and said: "Fuck me baby, fuck my mouth with this."

She pulled my head onto the cock, pushed it back and began to stroke. I reached around and held her sweet ass cheeks and pulled her to me.

After a few minutes of that, I pulled off and asked her: "Are you ready to fuck me, baby? I want you in me, on me, giving me what I need inside."

She said, breathlessly: "Eddie, this is so different. Yes, I want to fuck you, Put me in you."

I moved onto the bed, lay on my back and pulled my knees up as I spread my legs. I pulled a pillow under me, folded it double and let my hips down onto it. I was open and inviting to her as she moved into position between my legs.

I told her to put some lube on the dildo, because I didn't have the juices that she had. She put a few drops on it, and worked it around the shaft, then wiped her hand on my asshole, and bent to me.

As she pushed to me, I reached for her cheeks again, and pulled her into my waiting man pussy. She pushed really easy, seeming to not want to hurt my ass, but I pulled her hard against me, taking it all the way in.

"Fuck me, baby, give me that cock and make me feel it. Make love to me like you like to get it." I said as she began to stroke.

She lowered her body to mine, and put her lips to me and kissed me, giving me her tongue. As our nipples touched, she reacted by moving sideways, back and forth, teasing them, but not pressing them hard. Then she pressed hard into my chest and began a really jerky stroke, getting her first orgasm.

She was breathing shallow, and fast and said: "Gawd, I am cumming already. I didn't know it would be this goooooodddddd. Gawwwwdddd."

I said: "Take me, take me and give me what you have, fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard. I need you."

My hips were pushing up, raising off the pillow, as she pushed her body up on her outstretched arms and began to hammer the cock into me. She was making herself feel good inside, and then, when I began to move sideways, making the insert hit her pussy from all sides, she got a second, harder orgasm, and pushed into me and began shaking, hard, as she let it run its course.

Getting herself together, she kissed me, and said: "Oh my god, I felt so powerful, giving you cock, and seeing what it was doing to you, and then I was feeling that thing inside my pussy, and it was like you were fucking me while I was fucking you. I love this thing."

I asked her: "Would you want to give it to Althea? Would you fuck her with it if she wanted you to?

She asked: "Would she want me to? I would love to if she would want it."

To answer her, I called out: "Althea, bring Henri and come in here. We need to show you something."

I then said to April: "Baby, I want you to make love to me, and then just fuck my brains out. You will see if Althea wants you or not. Fuck me baby."

As they came into their bedroom, April was kissing me rubbing her tits on mine, and giving me a nice stroke. Seeing them watching us, I reached for the vibrator switch, turned it on and said: "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

She seemed like she knew just what to do, pushing herself up my body, then raising up and plunging deep into me, over and over again. I wanted this so I could show Althea what April could do, but it made me cum too. When she knew that I was cumming, it made her cum too.

She moaned: "Turn it off, please, that is too much, I can't take that."

Althea moved to her and shut it off, kissing her neck as she felt her tits and said to April: "Baby, I want you. Save yourself for me. I will be right back.

She went into the bathroom, returning with a wet cloth as April pulled out of me. Bending to my ear, April said: "Thank you, Eddie, this was great. You made me cum so hard."

Althea washed the cock off, then put some more lube on it, and spread her legs, pulling April to her. She said, huskily: "Take me baby, own me like I owned your pussy last night. Give me your moves and take my shakes."

April bent to kiss her as she leaned forward. Althea held the cock and put the head at her labia, as it slipped inside. Once inside, April pulled back a little then pushed all the way in, laying her body on Althea's as they continued to kiss.

Breaking the kiss, April said: "I want to make love to you, baby. This feels so good. Am I too heavy on you?"

Althea smiled and put her hands on April's ass cheeks, holding her tightly, and said: "Baby, yes, this does feel good. I love feeling your body on mine. I don't want to change this. Take me April, take me and show me how you feel."

Althea was moving her crotch under April, and helping to stimulate her as they ground their pelvis' together. This was downright sexy to watch, and both girls were getting their best from it.

As we watched them, Henri put a finger on my ass, pressing it to me. I held his cock with one hand and with the other I pulled his mouth to mine, kissing him and then nibbling on his ear.

Watching two women getting it on is one thing, very erotic, but to see them using a strap-on, one that you have had in you and know how well it works is nearly to good to describe. These girls were fucking. They were making love. They were in competition to see who could give the most pleasure, and they were not holding back.

April, doing this for the first time, asked Althea: "Baby, am I doing this right? Am I fucking you like you need me to? Will you cum when I do?"

She replied: "Woman you just keep moving like you want to. If it makes you feel good, then it will be doing me too.

As April stroked the cock into Althea, she asked: "Baby, who owns Penny? Is it yours?

When Althea answered that it was, April told her: "Then I have your cock in my pussy while I am fucking you with a cock. We are fucking each other. And I am loving it. I am getting it so good from you, Althea."

April had Althea moving under her, and that caused both of them to have an orgasm. Weakened by the passion of it, April laid on Althea's body to recover. As she laid there, Althea was feeling it too, and was clutching the bed sheets as she rode out the feelings.

Althea was the first to speak: "You sure do know how to work that thing, girl. That was a good ride. Now, push it in and stop stroking. Use your nipples to work on mine, and kiss me. Stop stroking, just let it lay there. Kiss me."

April was a fast learner, and began just brushing her nipples across Althea's. She had her belly off hers, and was only touching at the crotch, nipples and lips. As we watched, Althea put her ankles over April's lower legs, locking her onto her, and began rotating her crotch.

"Don't pump that thing, just keep playing with my nipples, while I take care of our cocks." She said, showing April how to best enjoy what she was getting.

Henri and I went out to the pool deck, leaving them to do what they wanted, and we ate some of the cold pizza from the night before.

After awhile the girls came out of the house, and joined us on the deck. As they sat, April said: "This visit is going to end too soon. But I will have some good memories."

Henri smiled, and asked: "Do you want to come back over again? We would like to have you over anytime. And we won't always have to make it a marathon fuck session."

Althea said: "Speak for yourself Henri. I want a lot more of what this girl and I have just had. And I think that you guys want more of her too. Look at Eddie; he can't take his eyes off her body."

April said: "He is looking at his dessert table. And anytime he wants it, I will have it for him. This man knows how to eat some pussy."

We got up to get a shower, and I took April by the hand, and went to the shower in the hall bath. Getting the water on, we stepped in and I told her: "Baby, you were right about me looking at dessert. I want to eat your honey hole before we soap up. I want to give you something to feel as you ride home."

Getting on my knees, I put my head to her crotch, and licked through her labia, going right for her clit. I sucked it into my mouth, and gently bit it, feeling her heave against my mouth. I put two fingers into her pussy, and worked them back and forth, feeling her juices and the lube that she had used to wear the inserted dildo that she had when she fucked Althea.

Pulling my juicy fingers out, I worked on her rosebud, while I ate her. Putting pressure on her butt, she pushed back to my finger, as I pushed inside. She turned the water off and said: "Baby go get the lube. I want you in there. Do me, fuck my ass and then we will shower."

I didn't' need to be asked twice, and got the lube that was in the guest bedroom, and lubed my cock, as she turned to the wall. I pushed against her, holding her hips as I bent my knees to get to her ass. Getting inside, I worked back and forth, and then put my arms around her chest, and began to stroke. She countered by pushing back to me, obviously enjoying what we were doing.

I told her: "Baby, I won't last long but this is so good. I want to give you the best I can. Roll with it, girl because we are fucking."

I gave her the fucking that I like to get, and she started to have an orgasm, saying: "Gawd, you are doing it. Fuck my black ass, white boy. This is good."

Her orgasm made me cum too, and as we finished, she turned and kissed me. We turned the shower on and then washed ourselves off. I took extra care to make sure that I has washed her tits and pussy really well. This Nubian Princess would occupy my thoughts and dreams for awhile.

We dried each other off and then got dressed. Henri and Althea came into the living room, and we said our goodbyes to April as she gathered her things and got ready to head home.

This had been a great party, and we all agreed that we needed more of the same.

12