Brown Sugar Xceptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved, getting both of her legs between mine, and began to lube the dildo, getting the lube all along the shaft, and then holding the head of it against my opening, putting pressure on my sphincter muscle. Lifting my legs, I let my ankles rest on her shoulders, totally surrendering my body and my ass to her.

Looking into my eyes, Debby said: "I am going to push this into you like Marcus first pushed his into me. When I get it in you, I want to love on your body and let this cock hold me in place."

She kept increasing pressure, as I let myself relax, feeling my ass pussy expand to take the beautiful slab of silicone inside. We kept our eyes on each other as she pressed, letting the other know that we wanted this.

And then she was into me. She felt the resistance end as the dildo pushed through the muscle, and let her body settle onto mine burying the cock in me.

We were fucking. Getting it on like two horny women with a strap-on between them. She bent her mouth to mine, sucking my lower lip in and biting it, holding it, tugging it from side to side as she moved her body around on top of me. I reached between us and moved my nutsack aside as I felt her pussy bring the dildo deep, and then her hair was on my cock and balls, tearing new emotions and feelings from me.

Making the role play even more realistic, she released my lip and said: "Take me Edith. Take this meat into your sweet pussy and give your body to me. I need you too, baby."

She relaxed my legs a little, and I let them fall to the side, then wrapped them over her thighs, holding her tight to me. With my legs out from between us, she pressed her tits to mine again, and once more took my lip in her teeth and bit me while she moved on me. I felt an orgasm building inside, and when it peaked, I began bucking my hips, pushing up against her, and realized that she hadn't been stroking me, just holding the cock inside me, and moving it from side to side.

I moaned, pulling my lip from her teeth, saying: "Oh My God, Debby, this is something else. I love what you are doing to me. I am cumming. I feel your soft body on mine, your nipples are pressing into my tits, and your pussy is tight against mine. Take Meeeee!"

Leaning into me again, kissing me, she again bit my lower lip, even harder than before, and began to pull back, the first time since pushing the dildo into me. My ass lifted, involuntarily, trying to stay with the thick cock, and then she pushed back into me, hard, pushing my ass into the mattress. She was breathing through her nose, hissing between her teeth that were holding my lip, and I could feel her begin to cum.

Debby's cumming made me have another orgasm, that became very intense. I dug my nails into her back, and pulled hard, bringing her tight against my body. We were totally lost with trying to gain as much pleasure from the other as possible, feeling a non-stop orgasm build within each of us. This black cock was but silicone, and attached to a white girl, but I was being fucked like a pussy should be.

With her orgasm out of the way, she began to fuck me. Raising off my chest, she pulled her hips back, bringing the dildo nearly out of my pussy, then pushed back in, getting to the bottom before pulling back and then beginning to really slam into me.

She hissed: "Take it, babe. Take what I am giving you, roll with me. My pussy can feel yours holding this cock."

I was in heaven, and said: "Honey, you have me cumming. Finish me. Crash my pussy with yours. Fuck my insides with this plastic cock. Smash it."

She was getting as much out of this as I was, feeling the insert in her pussy, her lips crashing my pelvis, and it showed when she buried the cock in me, pressed her tits to mine, and moaned into my ear: "Ohhh fuck, I am cumming. I love your pussy. I love this beautiful dildo that is fucking both of us at once, and I love your hard nipples pressing against mine. I am cummmmiiiinnnnngggg."

I pressed myself up, against her pelvis, taking even more of this thick, black hunk of silicone into my ass pussy. I was had, and I gave it up to her.

A husband, or boyfriend, when being pegged just to enhance the sex act, can enjoy it, but to me, feeling so femme, feeling like, and presenting myself like I was a woman in the bed, gave me some really deep, emotional, orgasms. This woman damned sure knew how to pleasure another woman, and I would think of this often.

Debby relaxed her body, letting all her weight rest on me, and began kissing my neck, ear, cheek, and my nose. I was returning the favor to her, as we lay there just sucking in the afterglow of great sex.

Looking into her eyes, I said: "Thanks Deb, you did what I really needed done, and you did it damned good. Where did you learn to smash pussy like that? You wrecked me, and couldn't hold back. Damn, I have been fucked, honey. I love the way we worked."

She bit my lower lip, tugged on it, then said: "Marcus fucked me. He fucked me a lot, and I know that you love to have Marcus fuck you, so I put it to your pussy like he put it to mine. I tried to copy him, and it got me one hell of a ride, no wonder he likes to throw it to us like that."

We fooled around for a little longer, then as we dressed, I said: "I hope Marcus gets back tonight. I need some of his fucking."

Debby replied: "Me too, Eddie. Will he fuck both of us? All in the same bed?"

Knowing Marcus, I said: "You bet. Hell, he might fill the bed with bodies, and let everyone fuck everyone. I can always count on getting fucked when Marcus comes over."

Dressed, we went out to eat, stopping at a local pizza place that also served some good Italian dishes. Having taken a couple of tokes on the way, we both wanted to eat. Munchies rule, so we ordered salad, and then followed it with some good Linguine and Meatballs in Marinara sauce. After dinner, we each had a piece of Ice Cream Cake, that finally filled us up.

Back at the house, we showered again, took turns cleaning ourselves out again, hoping that Marcus would be here.

Looking at Debby, I remembered that Marcus hadn't had her ass yet, but knew that he damned sure would soon. I asked her: "Baby, what are you going to do to let Marcus into your ass? He will want to go there, you know?"

She said: "I know, but he is so big. I know that it will hurt, but I want to give him anything he wants. I will just have to take it."

I smiled and said: "Not really, not actually. You could just wait and take it, and be sore for a week, or you could work on it, getting it ready for him. I should help you with that."

Pushing her back on the bed, I Opened the terry tile robe slowly. All the time I was undressing her, I was kissing, pushing my tongue into her mouth, mashing my lips to hers. I reached to my waist and pulled my towel loose, pushing it to the floor.

Getting between her legs and continuing to kiss her, I moved until my hard cock was at her crotch. I rested the tip, just into the outer fold of her lips, and reached for the lube.

As I worked it into my cock, I said: "Baby, you love that Black Cock of his, don't you? You love those hips of his pushing his Black Cock deep into you, don't you? You love the feeling that you get when you know that he feels good, don't you? Debby, this is what you need to feel to get ready to please him and that big thick cock, like you have never pleased him before."

I worked my shoulders under her knees, then as I raised up, I brought her ankles to my shoulders, and pressed against her asshole. With the tip pressing firmly, I held steady, letting her feel me at her sphincter. Her eyes were open wide, and locked on mine.

I smiled and said: "I am not going to push myself into you. You can relax, and when you want to have more, I will help you get yourself on me. When you get relaxed, ready for more, just push out like you were pushing a poop. That will let yourself open up and my cock will come into you. Once it is inside, the pain will go away, and you can enjoy the ride. I want into that butt, baby, give it up to me. Open that back door and let me in."

She stammered: "I want you there too, but I don't want it to hurt too much. Give me a second or two."

I could feel her flexing her asshole, making it even tighter, then relaxing just a little, making my cock head rub around her ass. She was getting rimmed by my cock while we were both thinking of one strong, black cock that we both loved to be fucked by. I wanted inside her ass. She fucked good, and her ass had to be better than her pussy.

She reached her hands around her legs, to my hips, and began to pull herself tighter to me, and then she pushed on her sphincter, and I was inside her. I felt her ass muscle tighten shut against my cock, so I held still, waiting for us to calm her down. I didn't want her to hurt her ass, either by me or by Marcus.

I said: "You've got it, baby. I am in you. Let yourself relax. That was the part that would hurt, and you seem like you took it well. When you are relaxed, it will slide back and forth, from the top to the bottom of your ass. You will only feel the pleasure of it. And I think that you will love it like I do. Let's fuck. Take this cock to the root."

She let her breath out, began breathing normally, and I just let myself slide into her sweet, tight ass. Just easing in, and having lots of lube on it, I had as much of my seven and a half inches inside her ass, as I had in her pussy. I could feel the bottom end with the tip of my cock, and stopped my stroke there, instead of pushing more cock into her. I wanted to wait until she called for more cock.

I was stroking back from that depth, and down in again, getting a rhythm working, not slamming the bottom like I had done with her pussy.

She wailed: "Oh Fuck! Oh Baby, fuck me, this is gooood, fucccckkkk me, harder!"

Holding her eyes with mine, I said: "Debby, this is good. Now I am going to go where Marcus is going to go. I am taking it now."

I rammed my next stroke into her, pushing deep, and getting more of my cock into her ass than she had before. Three more strokes and I was bottoming out in her, smashing my pelvis against her ass, with my hair rubbing her pussy lips.

Keeping the stroke going, feeling her moves, I bent to her ear and said: "You are getting fucked with my cock, wishing it was Marcus' cock. I want to fuck you with my ass, like you fucked my ass, and give you my tits again."

I reached to the side of the bed, and pulled the strap-on to me. I then pulled out of her asshole, and got into the harness of the cock. I put lube on the insert part that fits into my ass, and worked it into place. With the harness in place, I lubed up the thick, chocolate colored, 9 inch dildo, wiped some lube onto her butt and pushed against her hole.

Adjusting to the feeling of the cockhead at her ass, she moved a hand to her clit. With the fucking that she and I had been doing, she was ultra-sensitive, giving her some intense feelings. As she began to orgasm, she pushed against my plastic cock, and it went inside her, several inches inside her.

She moaned, saying: "I am filled. This is so much. Oh My God, is Marcus going to be in me like this? Can I take him inside my butt like this?"

I answered her with: "Debby, he is going to be like this, and much more. Feel down there and feel how much more of this is not in you yet."

Feeling below my cock, putting her fingers around the rubber cock in her ass, she asked: "I only have some of you in me. There is a lot left. Don't hurt me, but give me all that I can take. Will Marcus make me take all of his cock? It is so long."

Smiling, I said: "Baby, if he puts any of it into you, he will give you all of it. He will use your ass like he used your pussy. Let's fuck, and I will give you what you need."

Pushing a little deeper, I then pulled back, and began to work her over. I tried to get just a little deeper with each stroke, and pushing a little harder at the bottom, just like I had been broken in that first time, so long ago. As I stroked the silicone cock into her ass, my cock was stiffening again, and pushing its shaft along her cunt lips. After a few strokes, getting much deeper into her, she began to adjust, even moving with the fucking, getting the feelings.

I felt her hand move to the top of my cock, putting some pressure on it as it rubbed along her pussy. I knew that this was the time to totally fill her, and pulled back just far enough that my cock head could be pushed inside her folds.

Looking into her eyes, seeing that she was resigned to getting the best that she could from me, I said: "Push it down, let it get inside your pussy. I am going to give you something that you have never had."

She pushed down, and as I eased forward, my cock slid into her wet pussy. Inside, I could feel the dildo that was in her ass as I pushed into her cunt, pushing the breath out of her. With the feelings of the rubber cock against the bottom of my cock, and the movement that the insert was giving my ass, I knew that I needed to make the most of the moment, and began to crash her pussy and ass. I was getting all of the dildo into her and most of my cock was filling her pussy. I began to cum, both deep inside, a true lover's orgasm, and my cock began to spew cum into her pussy.

She went wild: "Oh my god, I am so full. I am cumming, baby. Shoot your stuff into me. Wreck me. Fuck me."

Just as she said that, my phone began to ring. Picking it up, still stroking, I saw that it was Marcus.

Not stopping, I answered the phone and the first thing Marcus heard was Debby saying: "Oh my God, This is good. I need Marcus."

He asked: "What you giving her, Eddie? She taking it well? I will be there in 5 minutes."

Keeping my eyes on her, I replied: "I am giving her a preview of what she will get when she gives it all up to you. Come on in when you get here and get in the bed with us. We need some brown sugar, baby. We need your black snake to take care of us."

By this time, he was turning in the driveway. I looked at Debby and asked her: "Are you ready for the good stuff now? You are full of me in both holes, but Marcus can do either one of your holes better than I can do both."

As he came into the bedroom, he was unbuttoning his shirt, and then dropped his slacks, letting us see his hard cock. He bent to the bed and kissed her as he squeezed one of her tits. As he made out with Debby, he saw and picked up the tube of lube, putting some on his cock.

I began to pull back, pulling my softening cock out of her cunt, while sliding the dildo out of her ass. As Marcus saw that, he replaced my cock with two of his fingers in her twat., pushing them deep. As I got out of the way, he lifted her, turning her over, and she began to get to her knees in doggy fashion. He pushed her flat onto the bed, put his cockhead at her asshole and pushed in.

She wailed that he was too big, but he kept pushing it to her, not stroking yet but just pushing towards the bottom. Knowing Marcus, I knew that he was doing this to let her know that he was in control, and that she would take whatever he pushed to her.

It looked like he had gone to the bottom of her ass channel, but there was more of him outside, like 4 inches more. He leaned his mouth to her hair and ear and said: "This is your white boy asshole, now I am going to get into your black cock loving asshole. You want all of it, don't you, white girl?"

He didn't actually stroke her now, just kept pressure on her, pushing deeper as he squirmed from side to side. He was getting deeper with each movement, and then he was tight against her ass with his pelvis."

I knew what was coming, and Marcus brought it, saying: "Baby, you have put me where no one has been before. Now I am going to mark this as mine. You love this black cock, don't you woman? You gonna want this black cock to fill you with seed, aren't you? You want this cock to give you the release you need, don't you? This is what this white boy was getting you ready for."

Debby moaned under him, and sobbed: "Marcus, it is yours. Take it. Fuck me like I need you to fuck me. My ass is yours. My pussy is yours. I need your black cock. Please get what you need and Fuck Meeeee!"

And fuck her he did. He got moving, making sure that she was well lubed and then began to lay pipe just like he did with me under him. The more he fucked her, the more she adjusted to take his cock. Getting her really into it, he pulled back and pushed into her pussy, stroking deep into that, then back into her ass, fucking both holes, and not slowing down.

When he could hold off no more, he slammed deep into her ass, and roared as he got his nut.

Debby was sobbing, crying, knowing that she had given herself to black and that nothing would ever be quite the same.

Holding his cock deep in her ass, looking at her, Marcus said: "I have marked your insides with my cock, and laid my seed on the spot. From now on, you will picture my cock inside you whenever you put something to your brown hole. You take cock well, and you know that it takes black cock to do what you need done."

Pulling out of her, he pulled my face to his cock. I gladly took it into my mouth, licking, sucking, cleaning him up. As I did, he stiffened again, and I looked at him and asked: "Will you fuck me, baby? I want to feel you in me."

I laid on my back, spread my legs and drew my knees up, wanting to be able to see his face as he pounded me. He moved between my legs, and I handed him the lube.

Getting his cock ready for me, he looked at me and said: "All the way in, first stroke?"

I knew that would be how he would do me, and I nodded to him: "Yes. I need you in me. I missed your cock, Marcus. Unnnhhh, yessss, it is yours. Fuck me, baby. Yes, like this."

He pounded me hard, having just cum in Debby, he would be able to fuck for awhile now, and I was going to be the one to get his moves. He was smashing my ass, driving deep into me, and as I began to orgasm, I threw my legs out to the side, and put my arms around his shoulders, holding his chest to mine. Getting her strength back, Debby got off the bed, and went into the bathroom.

With her gone, Marcus pushed himself up, looked into my eyes, and asked: "Missed this? Needed the good one? Didn't fucking her take care of what you wanted?"

I told him: "Baby, I fucked her for you, I wanted to open her ass up so that you could get into it. She fucks good, but it is black cock that I love, and you know that. Fuck me baby. Slam my pussy with your black snake. I need you to fill me with your cock. Just fuck me."

Just as Debby came back into the bedroom, Marcus began to pant, then he gave a roar, and buried his cock in me, filling me with his seed. I was cumming hard, moaning, and feeling very satisfied.

Marcus grabbed Debby's wrist and pulled her to him, kissing her hard, as he pulled his cock out of me.

Marcus was home and both Debby and I were totally satisfied, again.

Readers, this wraps up the "Brown Sugar" series, which followed "Dark Desires". I have enjoyed retelling of some of my memorable sex life. I intend to continue, offering a "Black Snake" series. It too, will be a factual recollection of some memorable events, again changing nothing but the names.

12