Browsing the Merchandise

Story Info
Exhibitionist with some voyeurism. First time meeting.
778 words
3.91
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
22catch
22catch
10 Followers

You and I have been chatting through the internet for a few weeks. Although it has always stayed flirtingly innocent, we realized that we were drawing towards actually meeting up someday. Today happened, by chance, to be that day.

You mentioned that you needed a few things at Target and were planning on a trip there the day after next. These two days could not have dragged out any longer than they have. So excited, nervous, and anxious to not only meet you but to see you in person. We had never really gotten to the point of sharing pics back and forth so there was always this element of mystery when we chatted. Knowing this, all you tell me is that you'll be wearing is a yellow summer sundress with some light sandals. Now my mind reels as to what I should be wearing, too much too less, casual, professional. I just decide to wear a nice pair of baggy, khaki cargo shorts and a light blue t-shirt.

The day arrives and I head to the store. I am almost floating and trying to remain as calm as possible all the while scanning the entire parking lot and store for a yellow sundress. I enter the store, almost a nervous wreck, and head down the main aisle towards the back of the store. I'm planning on going aisle by aisle to see if I can spot you. Apparently, you've been waiting on me to arrive as you had been sitting in your vehicle watching me stroll into the store. I scan through the store and begin to worry that you may have gotten cold feet as I cannot locate you anywhere. But then I spot a bit of yellow past a rack of fall colored clothing across a few aisles in the women's department. I resist the urge to sprint and pace along with my heart pounding, over to where I saw the yellow dress. That is when I finally see you.

My god you are so beautiful!

You haven't noticed me yet and leisurely stroll from aisle to aisle so smooth and graceful. Your dress swaying as you walk. Then I lose you briefly and pass by you as you've ducked down to look at a lower shelf item. I quickly circle back and notice you are bent over, and your dress has ridden up the back of your wonderful legs. Oh my god, is this truly happening to me? Just that quick you stand up and make your way back towards the woman's section. We are on opposite ends of each aisle and as we walk, we glance towards each other, and you give me a devilish little look as you wander into the undergarment section.

We finally are close enough that we can speak, and you begin by asking if the bra you've picked up would look good on you. "Only one way to find out!" I coyly answer. You take my hand and lead me to a dressing room and choose the last door at the back of the room. Without saying a word, you close the door and pull me into you, and we engage in a deep, passionate kiss. You break it as suddenly and gently push me to the corner of the room. You then step back and slide your dress straps over your shoulders and gently wiggle out of it letting it fall to the floor. You then tell me to undress. I do as you tell me and there we are, both naked to each other. You say that there will be no touching of each other, just touching ourselves and watch as my cock rises to rigidness. Your pussy has already gotten so wet that I can hear your fingers working in and out. You are watching me stroke as you bite your lip, I know because of all the excitement and buildup, I'm not going to last long and feel my orgasm begin. I step closer to you and begin to unload many warm splashes of cum onto your stomach and hand as you feverishly finger your soaking wet pussy. Just as soon as I finish unloading, you have a powerful orgasm and slump slowly back onto the corner bench.

Just as soon you grab the bra you brought in and clean my cum and your sweet juices off but pause to lick your finger and taste my sweet cum, then give yourself one last touch and offer me your finger to taste you. With that we embrace and depart but not before telling each other it won't be as long until our next adventure...

22catch
22catch
10 Followers