Brunette on Blonde 08

Story Info
Aurelia's sexual discovery in the rain.
9.1k words
4.57
1.5k
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A change of scene

Aurelia could not sleep that night. She was mystified by how contradictory her bodily urges had proven. Encountering Alex in the cave had disturbed her notions of her sexuality. She had good reason to be wary of men, and to respond to the overtures of sympathetic females.

Yet her feelings towards Alex had grown and now felt stronger than her previous attraction towards her own brother. She wondered whether it was Rachel's earlier attachment to Alex that had rendered him more attractive. He was certainly no alpha male. Perhaps that was his attraction?

She rose early on Thursday morning in a sunny mood, determined to get away from the camp and find out more about Alex.

She scribbled him a note and put it on the guests' notice board in Reception.

Hi Alex. I can't face the group today. Can we catch the bus into town and explore? Aurelia.

She went to her parents' chalet, guessing that they would be getting ready for breakfast. Her father opened the door to her knock. She flung her arms around him. "How are you daddy? It's a wonderful day."

He hugged her in return, glad that her mood from the previous evening had carried over to the new day. "We're nearly ready. Go and start with your breakfast. We'll join you in a few minutes.

When she left he knocked on the chalet next door. Simon opened it wearing a towel.

"Aurelia's acting strangely again. It's as if she's on a high. Could it be drugs? Can you snoop around her gang and find out?"

~*~*~

It was after breakfast. Aurelia had eaten early, and gone back to her room to change. The usual group of males and females were gathered a little way off outside the Reception area, effectively blocking the patio area, as Aurelia came out from the hotel Reception area. Her decision to dress up - or down - had led her to several lengthy changes of decision. Thoughts of Alex were causing her heart to pound. Her pussy was moist from the simple anticipation of a planned day alone with him, of which he was as yet unaware.

There was some pushing and shoving going on amongst some of the young men, which caused the onlookers to spread out and watch the entertainment. The air was filled with jeers, laughter and derisive catcalls.

Aurelia studied them all, and saw Alex standing a little way off beyond the group. He was as interested in the group's boisterousness as the other onlookers. He had not yet noticed her.

She adjusted her step as neared them all, placing one foot in front of the other as Rachel had shown her, to accentuate her hip movements. She was quickly spotted. The good-natured hubbub quickly died away as people spotted her in her stunning outfit. Even the malcontents sensed a change in the atmosphere and paused in their horseplay.

What had caught the group's attention was her outfit. She felt dozens of pairs of eyes staring at her, more keenly than usual. She knew why; she had chosen that ensemble deliberately as a statement: look at how I dress when I want.

This was a couple of years before the film, Grease. Yet her arrival on the scene that morning had more impact than Olivia Newton John's Sandy in her tight shiny pants. That cinematic image couldn't hold a candle to the impact of an unusually over-sexy Aurelia.

She had chosen clinging tan suede hot pants and a cream, cropped top with a ruched front. It clung around the moulds of her fine breasts and exposed her abdomen. Her bare legs were clad in contrasting light and mid-brown cowgirl boots. Her feet were already warming up, but she was prepared to suffer for effect.

Alex marvelled at her usual, almost effortless effect on the group. But he suspected that on this occasion she was deliberately drawing attention to herself. He could not yet guess why because her body was hidden by the group.

Her heart pounded as she reached them. The group opened out like the biblical parting of the waves to receive her in their midst. She walked through the opened gap towards the centre of the group - but then kept on going.

Alex saw the group gradually turn as she passed through between them. She saw his shoulders straighten and his face light up as he got his first sight of her body emerging from the group. Her heart was pounding like the beat of a timpani, but she controlled her body poise as she advanced on Alex at a deliberately sedate and seductive pace.

The group was now an engrossed backdrop to her stately progress with a pronounced swings of her hips, towards that awkward loner. Questioning eyes shifted to scrutinise Alex and ask themselves why he was attracting Aurelia's interest. Several alpha males feared that the moment had arrived which they had hoped would be theirs.

Aurelia's mood sky-rocketed with the elation of that seminal moment in the dynamics of the group. But when she reached Alex she merely took his hand and kissed him on the cheek.

"I've waited many, many days to make an entrance like that."

He stared at her astonishing outfit.

"You packed all that for a holiday - on the off-chance?"

She was pleased by his reaction. But she knew that the outfit was nothing more than a statement, one that she had not seriously intended making before that morning. It was a statement to the alpha males of the group that she had chosen her man, at least for the last couple of days of the holiday.

"Packed all this? Why not? A woman can fantasise. I had been saving some outfits for special occasions, which just didn't happen, until today. Believe me, there's more to come."

Having tossed out that extravagant phrase, she wondered how she could actually top that.

She turned to look back at the group, to gauge reactions, to savour the moment; and saw Simon striding his way through the throng. It again parted, to make a pathway for him, with a sulkily put-out Suki in tow. Many knew he was Aurelia's older brother and protector. They sensed a drama about to be played out.

Suki had dressed in a body-hugging outfit as well, but then she always tended to show off her goods for 'her man'.

Aurelia stared at her brother as he reached them and squared up to Alex. She took a deep breath, but he glared at her warningly. She guessed that he had been sent by their father to check up on her. She assessed his proprietorial attitude towards her, despite having his girlfriend by his side. Flashbacks to two unsatisfactory couplings between them made her shudder.

He made a point of stepping back pointedly and looking her outfit up and down. He gave her a fierce, questioning look then turned his head to stare at Alex. His inference was obvious. He is not worthy of your time and attention.

Aurelia could not guess at what her brother's problem with Alex was. Nor did she care. That morning was more than just the first day of the rest of her life. It was to be the start of a new way of life, where she did what she wanted, not what others wanted to control.

She shrugged her shoulders at him. He kept his body facing his sister but turned his head to address Alex. His body language seemed to Alex to be deliberately dismissive of this inferior competition.

"You're Alex? You're going off somewhere with Aurelia?"

Aurelia studied Alex's expression. She was pleased to see that his nonchalant pose. She suspected he was feeling anything but calm inside. Focusing on Simon again she sensed an anger inside her older brother. She guessed that his proprietorial attitude towards her body had a lot to do with that. In that moment she lost any residual respect for him. Her idol had shown himself to have feet of clay. His expression betrayed jealousy, a sentiment that Suki was studying bemusedly with arched eyebrows.

But the confrontation was over in a moment. Simon's face was frozen in a frown as he spoke to Alex. His words signalled defeat.

"I just wanted to check you out. Take good care of her and bring her back safely."

Suki moved up close to Simon and clung to his arm, string defiantly at Aurelia. Suki's glare had no effect on Aurelia. Suki was welcome to her handsome but diminished brother.

Her father's questioning of her over breakfast now made sense. The family had mistaken her changed mood as indicative of something dangerous. Of course they assumed it to be drugs. They simply could not recognise her happiness. Yes, that was it, she was happy for the first time in a long time. It wasn't a happiness based on romance, but a joyousness of burdens lifted from her shoulders.

She didn't care if anyone thought Alex unworthy of her company. She would not be cowed by their superficial judgements. She was proud to be seen with him. It didn't mean anything other than that she was no longer obliged always to be seen to be accompanied by an Adonis. She craved for the ordinary and the unexceptional. But she knew that deep inside him Alex was none of that. He had a special character which separated him from the generality of men.

Suddenly, her outfit felt over the top and too likely to draw more attention to her. Still, it had had the desired effect and she must live with her sartorial decision for the rest of the day.

She walked off with Alex, taking his arm. Alex deserved an explanation.

"He's my brother. He's very protective towards me. He usually doesn't bother to check on my whereabouts when I'm with friends, but when I mentioned to my father that we were going off on our own this morning, he felt it necessary to have Simon check you out.

"Do you have to seek his permission?"

"As I said, he's very protective, they both are."

"I'm not surprised. Having that stunning body on tap must have been a huge turn on for him."

She ignored that barb. She was trembling with the after-effects of the encounter with her brother. She had broken her bond with him. There would be no going back to her old life. And she was relieved that Alex appeared to understand.

They waited fifteen minutes for a bus on the road outside the camp, along with several other couples and noisy family groups. It was difficult to talk with so many prurient ears so close by, observing her outrageously, erotically clad body. A usual, Aurelia was the centre of attention. She wished that she had dressed differently.

The main town was not at all touristy. Such outlets were left to holiday centres and outlets catering to holidaymakers' specific needs. It was pretty, and well laid out, but most of all it had a feel of normality about it. It had touches of Anglo-Frenchness about it that made it distinctive from Britain.

Aurelia and Alex walked with an easy familiarity, talking about mostly inconsequential things. There were matters not being broached between them that hung at the peripheries of both their minds. Such as the encounter in the cave, their sex histories, Alex's fall-out with Rachel, and just where this mini fling might be leading, if anywhere?

They bought sandwiches and drinks for lunch and found a bench in the park to sit and talk. It was an intimate interlude in their day, of shared moments far removed from the melting pot of the holiday camp.

Now was the time for her to tell all in detail, and receive Alex's judgment and sentence. She had only mentioned her history in brief headlines before. Of course, he had been too polite to pry into more detail. But he deserved to know all.

"Rachel told me you're a virgin. I've had two encounters, but only with my brother, and it's not as it may seem. Will you hear me out?

Alex stared at her under brooding eyebrows. This opening had come as a shock. He thought she had only gone as far as handling her brother's cock; perhaps a small step too far for siblings. It would have explained why she had not wanted to have sex with him in the cave.

He listened intently as she told him of her teasing of Simon beside one of his customer's pools. As she continued she saw his face drain of all emotion.

When he asked softly, "Was that the only time?" she shook her head.

She then related the earlier incident of the assault on her, on her way home from her holiday job at the library, and of her trauma and its aftermath. She forced herself to look Alex full in the face at that point, to try and decipher his expression as she continued her story.

"We made love, without any protection. It was all my fault. I had tempted him with my body, but I so wanted his comforting arms around me. The sex was quite natural and enjoyable, but I didn't have an orgasm. I think we were too aware of what we were doing to really enjoy it. So the incident at the neighbour's pool was not the first. They were both with Simon."

She realised that she wanted Alex to see her as a flawed person, and not someone to put on a pedestal. She laughed nervously as she continued her explanations. "Other girls resent me for being the centre of men's attention. So I become isolated, in mixed crowds. That's why I get no comfort from that group of dorks at the camp.

"I told my father I was going out of the camp this morning. I mentioned you to him. He warned me off, of being left alone with you. He said no man could be trusted because I'm so perfect. He actually said that. Maybe he's right?"

Alex nodded his understanding, but then countered, "So, he sent Simon after you. The last person to send to tackle you about other men. Do you think your father knows?"

Her insides were churning with anxiety. She realised that she wanted Alex's understanding more than anyone else, including Rachel. She changed the subject.

"Would you have fucked me in the cave yesterday?"

She saw Alex wince at her coarse choice of words.

"I can't say what I might have done. I was stunned at just how gorgeous you looked in your bikini. You catching me naked was a shock. I would have done anything you asked, but I don't think I would ever have the courage to take you against your will, or anyone else for that matter."

Aurelia had wanted to probe his flaws. He seemed so virtuous, compared to her own behaviour. Of course he would never take her against her will. He hadn't taken Rachel's virginity when she was serving it up on a plate.

"Always the good catholic? It wouldn't take courage. You simply don't have an evil bone in your body."

"How can you be sure?"

She said that she understood him, his nobleness.

"But, Aurelia, I'm not on a par with you, or your brother. No sane woman would look twice at me."

Yes, that was precisely the point, although he was under-selling himself. Aurelia was certain that Alex was the sort of man she needed. He was grounded. He didn't have a high opinion of himself. He was intelligent and perceptive, and he was slow to judge, which was not a quality she had noticed much in other men.

She made light of his self-effacing words, though her stomach churned at how humble his tolerant presence was making her feel. She turned her focus to his sexuality.

"You might not be my idea of an Adonis, but you have a great cock and a very modestly sexy manner."

She was relieved that he laughed at her back-handed compliment. But his face became serious. She half suspected what was coming. She knew that she had admitted things that morning that contradicted earlier impressions she had given him.

"Your story is different from before. How much should I believe?"

She forced a smile that she didn't feel. "I trust you now, so I've told you the whole truth. I'm ashamed of what I did with my brother. I'm a weak woman but, I gather, not alone with my family experience."

"And your father?"

Of course, Alex would assume that. She was fair game for any rutting male.

"He never attacked me, if that's what you're thinking. He just wanted to catch me naked sometimes. Now, this conversation has gone far enough. Let's find the cinema. There must be one here."

She stood up and smoothed crumbs from her lap. She was wondering whether she had been too frank. What lasting impression would Alex have of her now? His hands on her body answered her fears. He was pretending to dust the crumbs from her front. She thrilled to his touch. She felt absolute relief at his intimate palming of her belly and skirt. She wanted him to know that she understood.

"Any excuse to grope me. Go ahead, brush down my top as well."

He chuckled and took her at her word. It took only a few perfunctory touches of his hands on her breasts to make her knees tremble. She saw him thinking it improper and made to pull his hands away. She leant in and kissed him, their first embrace. Her heart sang when she felt his hands slip to her bottom. She wanted to feel his closeness more than anything else at that moment. She pressed herself hard against his groin, hugging him to make it appear to any onlookers as consensual affection. She was rewarded with a growing bulge in his trousers. It comforted her, then prompted the thought of what were her own feelings towards him.

~*~*~

The Rex cinema was a charming relic of pre-war times. It was showing an early re-run of the original of The Wicker Man with Edward Woodward. Alex looked keen. He asked her if she wanted to see it.

"I heard about it when it first came out. It's about sex and religion, isn't it? Wasn't it controversial for some reason?"

"Not really, it's just a mystery with an unexpected ending. Do you mind a bit of sex in a film?"

The auditorium was old, and filled with maroon furnishings and rippled vertically upholstered walls. There were few takers for the afternoon matinee so they had several rows around them to themselves.

Aurelia ignored the discomfort of the hard wooden padded hand-rest between them, which made hand holding awkward. She needed to clutch Alex's hand and feel close to him. When the Britt Ekland character did a nude dance in her bedroom to sounds of lovemaking going on behind the partition wall, Aurelia was reminded of her arousal at the sight of Rachel's bottom. It was a piquant reminder of her sexual dilemma. She slipped her hand onto Alex's crotch to check whether he, too was aroused. He was, and it comforted her. His hips stirred awkwardly at her touch.

As they left she wanted to talk about it. "The blonde had a very sexy bottom. I was quite turned on by her writhing hips. Were you?"

Alex snorted with mock derision. "Do you think those hips were real?"

"Of course, how could they fake that?"

This was of course in the days before CGI.

"Well, that bottom was real enough, but it was a body double. The way it was filmed, you just couldn't tell."

"If you saw a nude film of my rear would you know whether or not it was me?"

Alex chuckled. "I couldn't possibly be deceived. Your bottom is so perfect that I doubt they'd find anyone to stand in for you."

"Is it like Rachel's?"

"Rachel's is different, bigger -"

"Sexier?"

"I wouldn't say that."

"I would."

"When have you seen her bottom?"

This was Aurelia's last secret, but she wanted to reveal it now to Alex.

"We went to her chalet last week. She befriended me. We got on well together. So well, in fact, that I tried on some of her clothes. We were both naked. She even trimmed my pubic hairs. We had sex, well, femme to femme sex. I enjoyed it. It's left me wondering whether I'm lesbian. I thought you should know that."

Alex stopped walking, on hearing that bombshell. He turned to face her.

"Of all the things you've told me today, that is the most surprising. I'm not sure what to think. Are you saying that you prefer female bodies, or are you bisexual?"

"Who knows?"

He couldn't let the conversation end like that. He pulled Aurelia to him and kissed her passionately.

"Does that make you feel anything?"

"I like your kisses. You're so passionate, it makes my legs feel weak. And that bulging cock is an inspiration. Let's just see what happens."

She saw his face light up at that direct suggestion. That day with Alex was lifting so many loads from her shoulders. Whilst it hadn't given her many answers she felt freed from the burdens that had been mentally weighing her down.