Brunette on Blonde 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so happy alone with Alex that she did not want to go back to the camp. They were late back as well, and had apparently missed dinner. Few diners were lingering over their meals in the restaurant and the tables were being cleared. Aurelia's waitress was an older woman, of a romantic disposition. She had admired Aurelia's exceptional beauty and grace and wondered whether she had any admirers. Seeing her with Alex thrilled the woman and she tut-tutted like a kindly scolding mother hen.

"You're a bit late my dears, but never mind. We staff have to eat after we've served the guests, but I daresay we can squeeze you both in on the table."

There was a long table on one side of the restaurant at right angles to the guest's round tables. It was occupied at mealtimes by yellow coat entertainers, and admin staff. It was re-used apparently after the campers' dining, for the restaurant waiting staffs' meals.

The food was a warmed-up feast to savour, for its sustenance for two apparent young lovers. Most of the staff were intrigued to see them together. It was rare to mix with campers like this. Alex sensed that even behind the scenes, Aurelia was something of a celebrity. As a receptionist commented, "There's often a group of older teens hanging around outside, Aurelia. But it has been a bit unusual this past two weeks, what with you being the centre of attention. How long have you two been together?"

A female yellow coat leant over with a wistful expression and a poor judge of timing.

"We see a lot of holiday romances, but it never amounts to anything afterwards. I know, I met a young man on holiday. Thought he was life's dream. We exchanged addresses, but he never replied to my letter."

~*~*~

Aurelia hadn't been looking for a holiday romance. In fact she had expected very little from the holiday. Still, the yellow coat's words unsettled her. Meeting Rachel and Alex had turned her world upside down, albeit in a positive way. All the past certainties had been swept away. The holiday had provided unexpected diversions that filled her with new optimism for the future.

The day in town with Alex, away from the holiday camp, had been something special for Aurelia. She determined to make the evening equally as noteworthy. The question was how to mark her new sense of enjoyment without giving too much away.

She wanted to maintain her boundaries. She knew that Alex had a room in the hotel, but she had not told him, or anyone else, that she had a room in the hotel as well. The last thing she had wanted was any man knocking on her bedroom door. Interestingly, nor had Alex asked where her room was.

What to wear? She studied her wardrobe of outfits she had brought, more in hope than expectation of finding an occasion to wear them. Her daytime hot pants and cowboy boots had been one such ensemble. But for tonight, she wanted something deliciously sexy to wow Alex.

She stood in front of her room mirror admiring her body in a clinging, silver minidress that showcased her amazing legs. It came with matching silver heels that made her legs look longer and sexier. The dress was remarkable for being light yet glittery, stretchy yet clinging. She felt her pussy warm at the sensation of wearing it against her naked body. The question was what underwear to accompany it?

It felt so good stepping down the hotel stairs in what amounted almost to a second skin. The dress would be warm against her skin in the already balmy heat, but she had to suffer for her art. Whilst the material clung to every part of her body, it shifted over her hips and bottom as she walked, caressing her curves erotically.

Alex was waiting outside with his back turned, a short distance from the Reception, a little apart from the usual group. Aurelia again walked through the throng which again parted as if choreographed to do so. He sensed a disturbance in the air and turned.

On anyone else that dress might have looked slutty, but with her supreme beauty and grace Aurelia managed to make it look classy.

She clasped Alex's arm. The couple went off hand in hand into the ballroom. Alex introduced her to his parents. His father's jaw dropped.at Aurelia's beauty and the shape of her body in that clinging, glittery dress.

She then took Alex over to meet her parents, murmuring pointedly to her father out of everyone else's earshot, "See, he isn't a drug running mafia king. Just an ordinary young man who treats me with respect."

Her father bid them sit and talk awhile. The family were charming and polite to Alex, who impressed them with his quiet dignity and conversational skills. Simon engrossed Aurelia in a deep conversation. She noticed too late out of the corner of her eye that her father was gesturing to Alex to follow him.

They were away for some time. When they returned her father glared at her. That made her uncomfortable and she signalled with her eyes for Alex to leave with her.

"I saw the look on my father's face just now. He didn't look happy. What did he say to you?"

Alex shrugged his shoulders. "It was weird. I think he suspects something though. He asked me to call him Derek, which felt like the prelude to a talking to by the father of the bride.

"He was convinced there was something not quite right going on between us. He said you had been behaving strangely in the past few days, out of character, unusually talkative and excitable. The inference was that you must be taking drugs of some sort. He accused me of saying or doing something to you.

"I told him that we had only started talking to each other a couple of days ago, and that you asked me to go into the town with you to get away from the gang of youths hanging around you in the camp. His face showed that he didn't believe me.

"He talked about your sensitive nature and you having been abused in the past. He didn't elaborate. Then he alluded to your relationship with your brother, which he said he thought was unhealthy. He inferred that there must be something untoward which has made you attach yourself to me. He more or less said that he needs to know where you are at all times, to ensure that you're safe."

Aurelia listened open-mouthed, and with irritation to Alex's report.

"The sooner I leave home and go to university, the better for me. I'm just as much under surveillance at home as when I'm surrounded by over-sexed young men outside.

"Let's dance, so I can give vent to my frustrations by doing something physical."

She didn't feel anger as much as exasperation with all the controlling people around her. She fulfilled her duty to her parents and danced with her father, inevitably forcing Alex to dance with her mother. They spent some time with both families, then escaped the ballroom as soon as felt decently possible.

The juvenile group outside had melted away. There were just a few girls who wanted to chat with Aurelia. She was polite and spent some time with them, conscious that Alex was hovering with no one to talk to. So she excused herself after a few minutes and took Alex's arm.

"Let's walk and talk some more. There's lots more I want to know about you."

Their stroll deep in conversation took them over the games field and through a gap in a tall hedge, onto the bowling green. Neither of them had been there before, since crown green bowls had the image of being an older persons' game.

There was a slight breeze that chilled her in her thin dress. She felt over dressed, or rather, inappropriately dressed for walking across grass in her silver heels. Darkness had begun to blot out the light, even obscuring the stars. Only a weak lamp attached to a shelter the other side of the bowling green shed any light on the area.

The breeze died and the warmth returned to the night air. But Aurelia realised with a sinking heart that the first spots of moisture from above heralded an imminent shower. She was holding Alex's hand, and derived considerable comfort from his grip. After her father's interrogations, it felt as if the two of them were up against a hostile or indifferent world. She was glad to have Alex beside her.

The rain spots were increasing in intensity now. She realised that it was going to rain. Her first thought was that her carefully blown-dry and styled hair was going to get soaked. Her next concern was for her silver minidress, that could get soaked and probably ruined. She turned to look back wistfully at the distant glow of the lights around the camp's centre. That way lay cover from the rain, if they ran and the rain held off. But she realised that she didn't want to go back there. Here, alone with Alex, she felt calm and serene.

Then the dark, brooding sky revealed its full intentions. The heavens opened. Intermittent spots turned in seconds into a torrential downpour. She shrieked with panic at her unexpected predicament. Within seconds her hair and body were dripping with water.

Alex, on the other hand, was laughing with glee at the warm rain.

"We're going to get soaked. There's nothing to be done, and we're getting wet regardless. Let's head for that shelter over there."

But Aurelia was encountering strange, alien feelings, of elation and release. She was not intimidated by the rain as she had expected. She held up her hands to welcome the deluge, for it brought with it an essential truth. There was nowhere else she wanted to be but in the middle of a field in the dark with Alex. She felt energised by the power of the rain. It might destroy her sparkly dress and her silver shoes but she didn't care. She felt alive and in command of her life. No one could nag her for poor decisions, or shepherd her away into a group to be the object of their admiration. In fact, who would admire her now with her bedraggled hair and sodden dress?

She turned and stared at Alex, hoping to share her exultation with him. She clung to him and shrieked with joy at the absurdity of the moment. She felt his erection pressing between her thighs. She pulled her head back to stare at him in astonishment. How could he be having sexy thoughts at a time like this?

Her hair was hanging across her face in clumps, water streaming down them and splashing on her shoulders. Other rivulets of water were gathering at creases and promontories of her body and dripping down her legs. She must have looked an absolute sight. Yet Alex was gazing at her like a besotted suitor who would never take no for an answer. His face showed only admiration for her.

She had to shout above the roar of the rain's onslaught. "You don't care how I look, do you?"

She pulled his head down to her level and pressed her forehead against his. They could hear each other, then, against the roar of the rain around them. Alex was smiling. His face was inches from hers and he could speak now without raising his voice. He cupped her ears with his hands to make it easier for her to hear his words. And he had quite a speech to make, whilst they were both drowned by the monsoon.

"Do people care how you look? An impossible question. You're a natural beauty. Once seen, I guess people will always want you to look like perfection personified. There's no getting away from that. It's what I first noticed about you. It's a unique sort of beauty that makes men want to put you on a pedestal; you know that. They expect you always to be beautiful, to feed their fantasies. It might even spoil it if you were all messed up... But that's their problem, their shallowness."

She felt the need to excuse her appearance. "I always want to look my best. But it doesn't matter now! Does it?"

She was thinking that they were now both equal.

He didn't care what she meant. He was just happy to be alive. He responded with a whoop of unremitting joy. He stepped back and pulled off his shirt and began an impromptu rain dance around her. He looked manically happy. She couldn't help herself laughing uncontrollably. She felt herself letting go of so much pent up emotion in that moment. She applauded Alex's crazy dance and let out a ululating cry as of a native American doing a rain dance. She was deliriously happy.

Alex stripped off the rest of his clothes, stumbling over his trousers half down his legs as he continued his frenetic dance around her. She stared at his frenziedly leaping and his swirling and swooping cock, that seemed to have a turgid life of its own. The sight of it gripped her with a sexual frenzy. Her hips began to tilt like a temptress. She shrieked with exhilaration at her mental release, and decided to strip off her tight dress. She had worn sensible knickers that would not spoil its line. She had not anticipated showing them to anyone that evening. Now, it no longer mattered. She pushed them off, exposing her naked lower body to Alex.

His eyes were like saucers and he whooped again with sheer delight at her near nakedness. He renewed his demented dance. Aurelia twisted her hips whilst she struggled with the back clasp of her bra. Alex came to her assistance and wrought his magic with his talented figures. The back strap released its stretch and the two sides sprung apart like an explosion of released tension.

Her insides shuddered with the naughty realisation that she had stripped naked for him. She watched his expression closely and was rewarded by a look of pure unalloyed joy. Her hips took on a life of their own as she shimmied and gyrated, whilst shaking her breasts to bestow them with a life of their own. Alex showed his appreciation by dancing up close as he moved around her, staring at her wet, glistening, shiny body in all its naked glory.

The thought struck her, what does it matter if I'm naked? The world should admire my shape, not be deprived of it, or at least the one man that deserves it.

Alex moved up behind her. She felt his hands slip under her arms from the back and clasp her breasts. Her belly did a somersault at that unexpected physical assault. It felt good though, as good as when Rachel had groped her breasts. She didn't break her step in her dance, but pushed her bottom out hard against his erection.

Her mind and body were swamped with a huge rush of pure ecstasy. As the rain continued to fall in torrents she thought: this is what life is for: gay abandonment of all restraints. She taunted his cock with her slick, wet bottom and her sinuous hips. Then she moved away from him so that she could demonstrate exotic hip movements and pussy thrusts that destroyed any image he might have had of her sense of propriety. She was demonstrating pure sexual allure, and inviting him to admire all of her physical secrets.

She guessed what her body must look like in the reflections from the distant lamp. The sense of his adoration and his febrile excitement at her nakedness made her howl like a she wolf.

She was so lost in the moment that she could not evade his hands from behind her again. He pulled her rear against his front and shoved his rock hard and bloated cock between her bottom cheeks. She had wanted to display her body to him. She had wanted him to adore her and lust after her. But this physical contact was not in the script. She paused and thought deeply about what she wanted and would allow. But the length of his shaft was pressed up tightly against her vulva from the rear. Her mind went back to her first scissoring session with Rachel and the sublime feelings that had engendered. Yet that was nothing to the sheer physical enormity of Alex's organ against her sex.

Her body chose for her. Her upper thighs clamped his cock shaft to imprison and hold it against her vulva. Her wet inner thighs pushed back and forwards against it, masturbating his trapped tool with her loins. She cared not, for the moment, how it felt to Alex. She had a hunger for his engorged shaft's physical monstrosity against her delicate feminine lady parts.

The position was not the most effective, but her mind was working overtime. Her pussy lips felt alive and electrified by the friction. She felt herself shudder from the combination of physical and mental stimulations.

Alex kissed the side of her neck with restrained tenderness. Her whole body tingled in response to that largesse. She wanted that intimacy, and more. She whirled round and seized his head in her hands, kissing him ferociously. She felt him collapse before her, dragging her body down onto the muddy swamp of the field, to fall on top of him. She could not help herself. She laughed uncontrollably, all of her inhibitions released by the frenzy of their coupling.

But then she felt his fingers pushing into her vagina. She looked at him, trying to gauge his intentions.

Her body stiffened under his finger's invasion of her most private place. Thoughts of her brother imposing himself upon her flooded back into her consciousness. She felt the emotion that had solidified her resolve not to allow a man to violate her again. She was determined to resist Alex's intrusion of her vagina.

He kissed her. That she didn't mind.

His fingers were penetrating her vagina feverishly. That felt like a gratuitous intrusion, until his thumb flicked her clitoris. It was as if a switch had been thrown. An electric charge zapped through her abdomen. Her resistance was instantly turned into acquiescence. Her body waited for the next assault. Would she like it or want to repel it?

His fingers were wreaking magic on her clitoris from below, perhaps as only a man could. It was not a sympathetic gesture, but a predatory assertion of authority. Her body wanted it. It craved for more of it. His hand was somehow penetrating her vagina with his fingers and simultaneously pushing up firmly against her clit. The sensations swirling around in her belly were unprecedented. She felt her body shuddering under the coaxing of his talented hands. Time seemed to slow down. She imagined that she could feel every pore of her skin reacting individually. The rain had stopped. Her back was drying. None of that was important, for she was truly living in the moment. Her whole body felt energised and alive.

She could not know that her mind had repressed sexual urges since puberty. Now it was telling her body to embrace her sexuality, to seize the moment and relish in her passion and lust. Her breasts rubbed against his chest, stimulating her already sensitive nipples. Everywhere her body seemed to be responding to his ministrations.

When he kissed her, the resulting neural charge shot right through her torso and caused her hips to squirm. They took on a life of their own, distanced from her mental control. He rolled her over onto her back in the puddled water and mud. She didn't care. He was transporting her away from the mortal world, into a wondrous cloud of arousal. Her hips pushed up intuitively from the muddy grass and rotated to synchronise with the friction of Alex's fingers against her vaginal wall. She felt what must have been the fleshy muscle between his thumb and forefinger pressing against her clitoris with unerring efficiency. It made her body shudder.

Then he was hovering on his hands between her thighs with his cock at her vaginal opening. Visions of Simon resurfaced, taking her almost against her will. She didn't want to revisit those memories again. She hadn't wanted a man to disturb her equilibrium. Yet here was kind, considerate but assertive Alex with his cock poised to breach her defences.

Her mind regained control of her automatic urges. She pushed up her hands against his shoulders and twisted her hips sideways.

"No, you can't do this!"

He raised his head to study her face. He didn't pull his body away. Instead, she again felt the press of his cock's head against her vaginal mouth. She held his shoulders at bay with the pressure of her hands. Her mind insisted that she must resist. She knew that Alex would not take her against her will. Her dilemma was written on her face for him to interpret and understand. With a supreme physical effort she pushed him upwards and sideways, just enough to roll his body off to the side.