Brunette on Blonde 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If ever a man was to have her it would be on her terms.

She rolled on top of him with her teeth gritted by her intense, stoked passion as she roared in exultation, "I'm in control."

~*~*~

She grabbed his cock. She determined to enjoy this moment, of the declaration of sovereignty over her anatomy and her life.

She spoke with a feral, predatory tone in her voice. "This is my body. My sex is on my terms. I'm no man's fuck buddy. I'm claiming your cock for my plaything. I'm going to rub it raw with my pussy's muscles. I'm going to drive you mad with my lust."

She felt as if her loins were on fire. Her clitoris was throbbing with the pressure of blood, which made its surface prickle with a delightfully arousing sensation. She pushed his cock upwards against his lower belly as she manoeuvred her groin against his raised balls. She wanted to feel the underside of his throbbing manhood against her vulval cleft. It was her way of dictating her terms, her physical control over his sex. She shifted her hips to rub her cleft and clitoris against the underside of his vertical pole. Spasms of delight surged through her abdomen at this erectile stimulation. Every nerve and fibre in her body appeared to be focused on heightening her arousal.

She felt her breasts bounce with the upwards and downwards motion of her pubis against his shaft. She wanted him to admire her beautiful orbs, and to lust for her body, to beg for it to enshrine his cock. She saw his face pleading silently for her to consume him.

"Fuck me," he pleaded through his gritted teeth. "Take me and ride me like an avenging angel. Squeeze my cock with your vagina's grip. Milk me. Make me come"

She was energised even more by his eloquent pleading. He was without doubt the finest man she had ever met, both in character and empathy. He didn't deserve this teasing. But then the world was always telling her how beautiful she was. Just this once she would milk that adulation and revel in her selfish pursuit of ultimate domination and gratification. She could not hide her delight at her position. She wanted to relish these moments for posterity, in case she never again reached such heights of ecstasy again.

Then she lost concentration as she raised her hips. His cock tip slipped opportunely against her pussy opening. This could be the moment of final consummation. The swollen head of his cock felt enticing against her pussy aperture. She would take all of him now and realise her greatest personal triumph. Her mind had become temporarily unhinged by this cathartic situation. In that moment she lost the initiative.

With a violent upthrust of his hips Alex pushed his cock home, high up inside her. She had been cheated of her victory, not against Alex, but against men in general. She screamed and gritted her teeth and bucked her hips. But the truth was that her body was simultaneously experiencing the most sublime of sensations. His hands were pulling hers downwards to hold her body on his impaled shaft. Her core seemed filled with his engorged enormity. It was as if their bodies had fused into a synchronous whole. Cock in vagina was good, if the man deserved it. And no man merited her body more than Alex.

Mind and body coalesced in perfect sexual harmony. She raised her hips high and plunged down on his shaft, savouring the pleasurable pulses that the motion produced. She rose and plunged again, deliberately slowly at first, then gradually speeding up her momentum. His hips began to counter hers, pulling away as she raised her hips and thrusting upwards to meet them as they descended again. The impact on her body was surely unsurpassable. Every molecule of her being sung out with ultimate arousal as each of them united with the other to generate a most stupendous crescendo towards sheer ecstasy.

Alex turned both their bodies onto their sides, then her onto her back, without surrendering penile possession of her vagina. He took over the coitus and pumped her loins with all the power and strength of a man on fire with lust. She no longer cared that he dominated.

Her orgasm began deep in her belly, then spread outwards and downwards to meet the pulses rising from her clitoris. She growled with expectation of a supreme climax. Alex heard it and quickened his thrusts, encouraging her body to speed up and bring them both to a summit of sexual communion. She wanted to laugh with exultation, but her body took over and delivered a transcendental surge of emotion and physical gratification, and then a towering orgasm.

She felt Alex's body churning between her thighs as it responded to her peak yet continued to tease her clitoris. Then his hips lifted slightly so that the only contact she could now feel was from his turgid cock inside her and his pubic bone rubbing on her clitoris. There was no confusion of bodily touches now, only vaginal and clitoral stimulation. He was thrusting with an urgency that needed no assistance from her. She felt as if she was at the same time free yet totally engaged with his cock. Her orgasms kept on coming as he started his own ascent to his climax then pumped her insides full of his molten sperm. Her body persisted with its physical exultation and orgasmed again, and continued until his seed was spent and his hips ceased their motion.

He was stunned by the intensity of his first vaginal orgasm. He rested his weight on his hands and knees over her, with only the slight brushing of his legs against hers. He might have been poised mid press-up. He bent his head and kissed her gently, thankfully, and possibly with fervent love. She noted with surprise that she was experiencing a post-coital rejoicing at his tender lips on hers. He seemed to understand her elevated mental state because he rolled onto his side and pulled her body against his to hug her and caress the length of her exposed side. Then he rolled her back onto the ground and gently kissed her nipples and her breasts.

She thought to herself in awe, this must surely be the complete experience. She felt full of energy and emotion but bereft of thought, as she lay on her back on the mud and let her mind process what had just transpired. She could not realise then that what she had just encountered had not been just any simple fuck or love-making session, but a mental transformation. She would probably never again experience such a transforming physical event, but her mind and soul would be the better for that journey.

She let Alex coax her limp body on top of his. She liked that closeness and the tenderness with which he hugged her then roamed his hands over her back and bottom. She could sense his own waves of emotions. For her, the moment of passion and mental connection had passed.

She knew this encounter would not be the start of a passionate affair. But it would always be a crucial milestone in her discovery of her true self.

She kissed him, declaring, "You naughty boy. That was incredible. Thank you."

Then her mind returned to the present. "Look, it's stopped raining."

"Are you cross with me?"

She gave him her most dazzling smile.. "No. Never. That was perfect. You're a good lover."

"You're my first. Do you regret it?"

She cocked her head sideways and considered that question. When she replied she spoke softly. "Not now. I didn't think I would allow any man to ravage me."

"You mean that no man is worthy?"

"No, not that. I didn't think that any man could care enough about me to ignore my body and look into my soul."

"And....?"

She gazed down on him. She sensed that he wasn't looking for compliments, but for context. What did this mean for her?

"We had a lovely day together. I never felt at any moment that you were flirting with me. Everything felt natural. In some ways, it was a perfect day; relaxed, undemanding, flowing seamlessly from one pleasant interlude to the next."

"Even the Wicker Man?"

She chuckled. "Perhaps that was a weird indulgence."

"And tomorrow?"

Her recent thought came back to haunt her. She would have to discourage him from making assumptions about their future. "I'm committed tomorrow, in the daytime - with a friend. Maybe I'll come and find you in the evening."

"Are you going out of the camp?"

"Yes, but I can't say where or with whom. So this may be our last time together on this holiday. It's been a very strange fortnight, mostly frightful, but coming together in the end."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I will keenly feel your absence tomorrow. Shall I see you after?"

She had to explain, that she would be going to university in Paris, to the Sorbonne, which made any relationship impossible.

He seemed to take that news well. "Let's go for a skinny dip, to rinse the mud off our bodies."

A warm breeze had sprung up, cooling her body in the humid atmosphere. She let him take her hand, both still naked, he carrying both their clothes in his free hand, as they strolled in the moonlight towards the cliff path. The clouds had cleared. Their way was illuminated by the soft glow of the moon in its first quarter

The beach was deserted. No doubt on other nights, others might have had a similar idea, but the rain would have discouraged such romantic or randy impulses that night.

The sand was cold and compacted underfoot. But the calm sea was warm and gentle. She swam with a light heart, trod water, let him embrace her, and generally let the night take its random course. She floated on her back beside him, holding his hand and gazing up at the stars.

He pointed out an astronomical feature. "Somewhere up there is the Heart Nebula. It looks like two swooping wings and resembles the shape of a heart."

Aurelia felt a pang, even regret that she had chosen to study in France to cut her off from her friends and family. Escape had seemed a necessary act to change her life. But now, it would forestall something that might have been exciting.

"I don't need to look up at the stars to feel romantic. Can we stay in this timeless space forever?"

They both knew that was not possible.

Their feet touched the bottom and they clasped their bodies together. She felt his new erection grow at their skin to skin contact. She threw her had back and let him kiss her neck, ears, cheek then lips. His hands gently massaged her breasts beneath the surface of the water. Their bodies bobbed up and down with the gentle surges of the tide. It was almost unnoticeable at first when his erection forced its way into her vagina anew. She clung to him as he thrust upwards inside her and the water splashed and surged around them. Sex in the water had an added potency, and she felt a gentle orgasm wash through her body as he climaxed and pumped more sperm inside her.

~*~*~

They strolled up the cliff path, hand in hand, relishing their closeness and silence. It was a rare occasion when words seemed superfluous. They dressed in their damp, muddied clothes at the top of the cliff path. They headed automatically towards the hotel. Alex stopped and turned to her outside the door to Reception.

"This is where we part company, my room's upstairs."

She knew that, of course. "So's mine, I moved into an empty room up that other staircase, to give my brother space with his girlfriend."

Her mind raised the inconvenient thought, what if we had both known of that at the start of the week, how different it might have been?

~*~*~