Brutal Leisure

Story Info
Rough body play, boots, and sex before dinner.
1.3k words
4.04
12.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hands to the wall" you say.

I face the wall and take a deep breath, knowing what will come is likely to hurt, but feeling an excited tingle in the pit of my stomach. Roughly, you pull my pants and underwear down so you can see what you're doing, what colors my skin will turn. I'm surprised somehow by the first punch, but moan a little and wiggle my hips happily. I hear a little chuckle and sense that you may indulge me with my favorite kind of impact - for a while at least. Punches and knees to my thighs and ass hurt, but in that twisted way where I want more. I whimper and moan.

On one particularly hard hit, I hiss. You press up close to me and run a hand down my front, pausing on my chest, down between my legs.

"I know I'm not the only one enjoying your suffering," you whisper in my ear. "You're soaked, slut."

You slide a finger in and I moan and press back against you, but it was only a tease. You turn me around and wipe your hand off on my face.

"That's disgusting, that you're turned on by this. Lie down, face up."

I comply, my cheeks burning a little with the embarrassment of how wet I've gotten, and feeling and smelling myself on my face.

"Maybe I won't even let you shower when I'm done using you, and we'll leave the house and walk around. Then everyone will know what a slut you are. They'll see it all over your face." I whimper at that suggestion, which only makes you chuckle.

You've walked up to my head. Very slowly, you lower the sole of your boot to my face. It presses into my cheek just hard enough to be uncomfortable, to feel trapped. I shudder a little. My breath starts to quicken as you wait, perfectly still, for the fear to set in. Once you see it in my body, you lift your foot away and press the toe of your boot hard into my bicep instead. I scream.

"That's better. You were having far too much fun."

Slowly you walk down the length of my body, pausing here and there to press your foot into me, occasionally kicking a little. The hard kick to my thigh catches me off guard and I hiss in pain.

"Hey you want to scream, scream. It's not like anyone is going to stop me. But let's make this more interesting. Close your eyes."

It never occurs to me not to obey, even though I know removing my sight will make the uncertainty and fear more intense.

"Good. Now, legs and arms spread. I need full access."

I can hear you walking, your boots striking the floor. Your boot heel begins to dig into my thigh. I cry out as the sole presses harder and harder into me. Just as I start to try to get away instinctively, your boot is gone. But this time I don't hear you walking. It's gone silent except for my own breath. I wait, anxious to know what's next.

It's my calf, and you're pressing into it so hard I know the bruise will be purple and last weeks. Over and over you circle around, step on my legs and arms, you kick me - even, just once, in the ribs, and I can feel the control behind it, just enough to wind me but not hard enough to snap bone. We're both sweating, and I'm beginning to breathe too fast.

You haven't done anything in what feels like forever. It makes me a little nervous, and it should. Just when I'm convinced it might be over, I feel a blinding pain - a toe kick straight to the cunt. It feels so degrading, so sexual, so painful that I start to sob.

"Up, boi."

"I can't."

"You will. Up."

I roll onto my side and start the painful work of standing up, still sobbing, tears running down my face. I'm not fast enough and you grab my hair and pull up to encourage me to a standing position. I'm unsteady on my feet and you push me to the wall and hold me there, a knee between the legs, a hand on the throat, equal parts help and menace.

"You've been suffering beautifully for me. It pleases me enormously. But I'm not done being pleased."

You turn me around and lean my body into the wall.

"Feet apart, and stick out that ass you're so proud of."

I hear your belt come off, and feel it flick at me once. I whimper. I hear your zipper slowly open. I know you're there, taking in the whole picture. I know the look you must have in your eye, because I've seen it before. Hunger.

And suddenly you're there, pressing into me. Slowly, relentlessly, all the way to the hilt. I'm sore from wanting, from being kicked, and each stroke in is a little jolt of pain. But you've been waiting too, and you begin to speed up, to press harder. When I go from whimpers to screams with each time your cock fills me all the way, you know you've found your speed, your roughness. I haven't stopped crying yet, and you turn my head so you can see the tears better, touch and smell them. Your fingers dig into my hips hard enough to leave bruises as you fuck me, and use me, exactly as hard and roughly as you want.

Crying has turned to moaning as pleasure begins to mix with pain. I ask permission to touch myself.

"Greedy slut."

"Yes, Sir"

"You may."

I remove a hand from the wall and lower it to my clit but you stop and pull my head back by the hair.

"Forgetting something?"

"Thank you Sir."

"Oh no, too late now, you'll have to do better than that for me to keep fucking you." I whine, but you just wait.

"Please keep fucking me, Sir?" You growl and bite my neck a little.

"Anything else?"

"I'm sorry I was a greedy slut and I forgot my manners."

"Yes you were. Now keep touching yourself and don't forget again." You plunge all the way in and I cry out.

I didn't think you could go deeper or faster, but you do and it is a mix of pain and delight. You pull me away from the wall farther, bending me forward. You bite down hard on my back, marking me as yours, and I scream. It's so much stimulation my head is spinning, and I can feel my orgasm building.

"Please may I cum, Sir?" I manage to gasp out.

"Yes. Cum for me, boi. Cum now."

My legs start to shake as I get to the point of no return. Every muscle in my lower body tightens as my hips press back onto you. I can feel myself squeezing, tightening around your cock. I scream and start to cry again as the wave of sensation passes. But I keep fucking you, slamming my hips back onto you, wanting you still. But you pull out, and turn me around.

"Kneel."

I drop as you take my hand and place it on your cock. I can feel how close you are, and slide my hand quickly, firmly back and forth.

"Eyes on me."

They had still been closed but I open them and see you standing above me, watching me. I see you smile when we lock eyes, and I try to smile back.

"Open up, slut, and don't look away."

I keep stroking you but open my mouth wide, and look up with trust, and lust. You relax and let go, and I get to drink it in as you cum. You sink down next to me.

After a few breaths you manage, "Good slut. Well suffered, and well done."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Now, wipe off your face and get dressed while I shower. I wasn't kidding about going out with cum on your face."

You get up and walk out to rinse off, laughing as I blush at the next humiliation to come.