All Comments on 'Bryan & Carla after the Supermarket Ch. 03'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Made my day

I laughed to my hearts content on their army slang and the agreed rules for their joint future had me in stitches! Not that her parents are much different, but glad to see them accepting him as their future son in law. The evening at the pub went smoother than expected, no needless drama of any kind to ruin the day. The walk home was sweet and gave them ample room to get things worked out and prepare for the big day tomorrow, just remember to take your coat for the walk to the car :)

5* with high expectations for the BBQ and the proposal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
waffle

So much waffle, whole paragraphs that just add nothing. Nice story but just right side of boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THIS IS REALLY A GOOD STORY

Without sounding condescending FUCKEN TASTIC STORY MAN! We sad sacks love to see the knight in shining armor get the Princess and this story delivers! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! See ya.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Good read....

For Young Adults.. Carla calls Bryan "Darling"? Constantly, as does her mum call Barry "Darling" haven't her that since I last watch a show from the 1950's.

Wish I grew up as a teenager in England, where it seems on every first "date" guys can expect Blow jobs, hand job's or possibly intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - very erotic! Loved the military maneuvers and jargon! One if the best!

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang19558 months ago

Can't finish. To much ring around the rosy. Story could have been told in one chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...