B's Butt Bitch Ch. 07

Story Info
Willow gets to watch.
7.9k words
4.55
7.2k
11

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Good evening, butt bitch." Buffy greeted casually as she burst into Faith's Motel room.

"Hey B." Faith blushed, becoming even more horrified when she saw who followed the other Slayer in, "Red?"

"Hey Faith." Willow beamed, closing the door behind her.

"What are you doing here?" Faith glared at the redhead, hoping to intimidate her to leave, but no such luck.

"I invited her here." Buffy said casually, approaching the bed Faith had been laying on watching TV.

"Why?" Faith asked cautiously, although she wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer.

"Because we've made some wonderful progress, but you're still talking back to me, and hesitating to do as you're told." Buffy explained with a smile, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, clearly I need to step up my game if I'm going to properly put you in your place. And I can't think of a better addition, than to have someone witness your humiliation."

Willow couldn't believe the way that her best friend was acting, or the things she was saying. It was one thing to talk about it in the privacy of one of their bedrooms, and to see the pictures Buffy had taken, but now it suddenly seemed so much more real. And God, it was so hot. Buffy was always hot, but... wow!

Even though she could be intoxicatingly confident in the middle of killing the stuff of nightmares, Willow had doubted that Buffy could truly be some kind of dominatrix, even after seeing those pictures. But wow, she had never been so glad to be wrong. Her BFF was a little bad ass top, here to take what was rightfully hers. And if it had been the witch who was her target, poor little Willow wouldn't stand a chance.

But Willow wasn't Buffy's target. No, that was a far more intimidating pray, and even though she'd been just about able to put a brave face on it, the truth was Willow was terrified that this was going to backfire on them big time. That Faith would kick their asses, or worse, for even suggesting such a thing. Or at the very least, cut them down with cruel words, and then laugh them out of her room.

But amazingly, that didn't happen. No, Faith just blushed, and went from glaring at Willow to staring pleadingly at Buffy, the dark haired Slayer obviously searching for the right thing to say. Just that hesitation from the normally loudmouth bitch was telling, although there was still a chance she would reject this. A chance which quickly evaporated during the next part of the conversation.

"Please, don't do this." Faith whimpered softly, and yet was already lowering her head in defeat.

"It's already done." Buffy said dismissively, before ordering, "Now, stand up, turn around, and bend over. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, I want my butt bitch to show us her bitch butt."

There was a long pause, longer than the last one, and then Faith grumbled, "Whatever."

"No!" Buffy said firmly, causing Faith to pause doing as she was told after just getting started, "You know how you should respond, so do it."

"No, please... not that. Not in front of her. Please?" Faith whimpered, and then when the other Slayer just stared at her warningly she found herself lowering her head again and grumbling, "Yes Mistress."

"That's better." Buffy hummed with approval, before warning, "But you better start putting more effort into it. And none of this, Mistress B, nonsense. It's Mistress, or Mistress Buffy. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress." Faith grumbled, getting to her feet next to her top. Before she could turn around Buffy roughly smacked her ass, causing Faith to whine, "Ah fuck! Hey, what was that for? I said the thing."

"Yes, but I told you to put more effort into it, and you know it." Buffy pointed out, "My proper title isn't to be grumbled, Faith. It should be said with pride, and enthusiasm. Show me, and Willow, that calling me Mistress is a privilege. Because it is. Mmmmmmmm yeah, you should be honoured to be owned by the one, true Slayer. Especially, because you're such a nasty little slut."

"Wow, this whole thing is really going to your head..." Faith grumbled, before adding with a smirk, "But you're right about the nasty little slut part."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I'm right about all of it." Buffy grinned proudly, before smacking Faith's ass again, "And you're still not behaving properly, which is something I can't excuse, especially not in front of my friends. You're embarrassing me. But I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself."

"Lucky me." Faith grumbled.

"Aren't you, though?" Buffy quipped, "Now, I believe I gave in order..."

Faith had to think about it for a few long seconds, but then she blushed fiercely, and then with another hesitant look at Willow she softly said, "Yes, Mistress Buffy."

Just hearing the big bad Faith Lehane say those words was amazing, but even that had nothing on the moment that the mighty Faith Lehane turned around and bent over, presenting Willow, and more importantly presenting her Mistress Buffy, with that perfectly rounded bubble butt of hers. God, that ass always looked so good in the leather pants which Faith constantly wore, which looked like they had been painted on, and this time was no exception.

No, Faith had just been sitting there, in leather pants, and now her audience was getting the benefits of that. Especially Mistress Buffy, who after a few long seconds, and maybe even a full minute, of admiring her prize, roughly smacked her fellow Slayer's ass, and then gave it a squeeze.

"That's more like it." Buffy purred with delight, quickly adding her other hand to the mix so she could greedily grope both cheeks, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, this is how you should always be, Faith. An obedient little butt bitch, who bends over whenever her owner tells her too. And that's what I am, aren't I Faith?"

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Faith blushed, but quickly replied.

"And I own this?" Buffy pushed, squeezing those meaty cheeks.

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Faith blushed, but quickly replied again, going so far as to add, "You own my ass."

"Damn right I do. Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, I own these perfectly round cheeks, and the tight little hole in between them." Buffy gloated wickedly, becoming lost in the butt groping for a few long seconds, before questioning with another wicked grin, "So, tell me, did you properly prepare my property? You know, exactly like I asked?"

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Faith blushed, but quickly replied yet again.

"Show me!" Buffy ordered firmly, emphasizing her words by smacking that ass again, before moving back so that Willow could get a good look at what happened next.

This time there was a long pause as Faith once again tried to convince herself to disobey, only for her to once again whimpered pathetically, "Yes Mistress Buffy."

Again Willow was blown away by the big bad Faith Lehane obeying, and saying that response over and over again. But especially the actions, as this time it meant the Slayer grabbing a hold of her pants, and apparently panties, if she had been wearing any, because she then pulled them down to reveal that well-rounded bottom in all it's glory. Then Willow actually gasped loudly, and almost comically covered her mouth with her hand, as she was just so shocked.

Partly by the fact that the big bad Faith Lehane slowly reached back and spread her cheeks nice and wide, but mostly because it revealed she had indeed prepared her ass for her Mistress Buffy, by sticking a butt-plug in it. Something which Buffy allowed herself and Willow to admire for a few long seconds, before stepping forwards again and smacking that cute little booty.

This caused Faith to cry out loudly, and then whimper pathetically, while in turn Buffy chuckled and told her, "Mmmmmmmm fuck, good girl. That's a good little butt slut. But, since you were rude to me when I came in, I'm still going to have to punish you. But how? Let's see, let's see... oh, I know! How about a nice, hard spanking? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I know how much my butt bitch loves that."

"You know me so well, B." Faith just couldn't resist grumbling, even though she knew she was going to pay for it. Or maybe, especially because, which was a truly terrifying thought.

For a few long seconds Buffy glared at her bitch, then she quipped, "What's that Faith? You want an extra hard, super long spanking? Well, if you insist."

Buffy then emphasized these words by delivering one extra hard strike, which adorably had the big tough Faith Lehane crying out loudly, and then whimpering pathetically, like the bitch she was. Right after the smack Buffy made sure to move her hand, so she and her best friend could enjoy watching Faith's butt cheeks jiggle from the impact. Everyone involved knew that it was nothing compared to what was coming, but it was a fun little first blow.

The second one didn't come for quite a while, as Buffy had just promised to give a super long spanking, and she wouldn't want to disappoint, would she? Especially not her BFF, who looked like she was perfectly happy for this to last as long as possible, given the look on her face.

The two friends even exchanged a brief smile, and a blush, before and after Buffy returned her hand to Faith's butt. Although initially, this was not to dish out that second blow. No, instead she went back to the greedy groping, she had been doing before, treating Faith's ass like the piece of meat it was. That's all Faith was now.

Oh yes, for all the brunette's boasting of being tough and topping, at the end of the day she was nothing but a piece of fuck meat, design for Buffy to use for her pleasure. Something she was determined to hammer home, this time in front of an audience. Oh yes, this time, she would make sure they both her bitch and her bestie got the message loud and clear.

Of course, to do that she'd eventually have to start regularly smacking that ass, which she did, albeit with plenty of groping in between. Which might just be Buffy's favourite part of a spanking, because it was so much more open to creativity. Like she could concentrate on just one cheek for as long as she wanted, play that booty like it was a pair of bongo drums, and of course, she would randomly increase the force behind her strikes.

Sometimes she would even keep that increase going for a while, making her look like she was finally going to dish out a hard spanking, only to back off before she could come close to using all the strength and speed she was capable of. Then she added a little something extra, which should make this moment perfect.

Namely, sitting down, patting her lap, and ordering, "Bend over my knee. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, let's make this a proper spanking."

"Please no-" Faith began with a whimper, before being cut off.

"Do it, or Willow gets to join in." Buffy threatened.

There was a brief pause, and then Faith lowered her head again and whimpered, "Yes Mistress Buffy."

"And Willow..." Buffy abruptly said, clearly awaking Willow from a lust fuelled haze, which made her grin, and then continue, "Come closer. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I want you to get a good look at this."

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Willow cheeked, but didn't hesitate to do as she was told.

Which caused the two friends to share a chuckle, before Buffy turned her attention back to her bitch. How could she not, considering Faith was currently in the process of bending over her knee, positioning herself perfectly so that her ass was directly across Buffy's lap.

God, it looked like it was made to be there, a work of art which Buffy just had to admire for a few long seconds, before going right back to greedily groping it. Of course, it wasn't long after that she went back to the spanking, keeping it playful for as long as she could, before inevitably fulfilling the other part of that promise. The extremely hard part. And for a Slayer, that was extremely hard indeed.

Faith felt like her face was bright red, and she was about to die from embarrassment, which honestly, would be a mercy at this point. Especially because now she was directly over Mistress Buffy's knee, her top would be able to feel just how soaking wet she was from being treated this way. She didn't want to like it, but she couldn't help it.

Which was a description of a lot of things they did together. Or at least, ever since Faith had been turned into B's Butt Bitch. Because everything was unbearably humiliating, but somehow that just added to both of their pleasure. Or in this case, all three of them, because her Mistress had finally made good on her threat, and provided them with an audience.

Instead of the dealbreaker it should have been, to finally make Faith come to her senses, it was again adding to her enjoyment. Especially when Willow kneeled down in front of her, so the nerdy little mouse's face was as close to the brunette's butt as she could go, without getting smacked in the face. Not that the blonde would have to do that.

No, Mistress Buffy was always extra careful with her precious BFF, that hand coming so close to her face, but never touching it. Just like it made contact with Faith's ass every time to the maximum amount of humiliation. Which of course meant a lot of gentle strikes and groping, before inevitably leading to the brutal butt beating, which honestly Faith preferred.

This time was certainly no exception. Except of course it was even better, because the pain briefly took Faith's mind off the fact she was enjoying this twisted act, and this time she was in more pain than ever before. Oh yes, this time every strike to her meaty cheeks was causing her ass hole to clamp down on the butt-plug holding it open, and that feeling was glorious.

Although, it was also a reminder of what was too come, which definitely provided more humiliation, especially given their audience. But the once proud top had now embraced her addiction for anal. For taking it up the ass, instead of fucking ass. So for the most part, that just helped her through this experience.

Of course, they only reached that stage after an eternity of Mistress Buffy teasing her with gentle shit. Which the old Faith would have never tolerated, but this new version of her knew that it was not her place to complain. Of course, she could beg if she wanted to come, but for better or for worse she got what she wanted before she got that desperate.

Then her mind was blissfully blank, as the only thing in her entire world was the pain coming from her ass cheeks, and this time her ass hole. Honestly, the next thing she knew the pain had stopped, leaving all that overwhelming humiliation to come rushing back. Which again, was worse than ever before, given they were no longer alone.

Willow found this whole process so very fascinating. Despite how much Faith irritated her, and had stolen Buffy's time away from her, the redhead actually found herself considering begging the blonde to show the brunette some mercy by the end. But even then, it was ridiculously hot. God, Willow loved seeing the big bad Faith Lehane on all fours, and then even better bending over Buffy's knee, for a spanking.

Hell, just getting into the position had been amazing, especially because she could see everything. Especially when her BFF ordered her to come closer and get a better look. Oh yes, Willow had a front row seat, the best seat in the house, to every strike, and grope, that bitch's butt took.

Her hand ache to reach out and touch that pretty little bottom, which was so beyond out of line. Buffy had been gracious enough to allow her to observe this obscene act, and Willow was being far from a gracious guest. But she couldn't help it. There was a chance she could join in, and Willow wanted it to be now.

To work together with her best friend, to make sure that the mighty Faith Lehane never went a single second without a hand on her bubble butt. Oh God, then she could squeeze, pinch and just slide her hands all over those meaty cheeks to her heart's content. And she could smack them. Oh yes, she could smack them nice and hard, and put this wannabe slayer in her place. Maybe even use her magic to, so she could match, and maybe even surpass, Slayer strength.

She wasn't thinking that, during that hard spanking. No, at that point, her own ass was wincing, as it imagined receiving the same thing. But at the same time she couldn't look away. And not just because it was like a train wreck.

No, there was just something about the way that Faith's ass cheeks were jiggling like jelly in an earthquake with pretty much every blow, and of course, the way that the mighty Faith Lehane was screaming and squirming on top of Buffy's knee. And best of all, was the colour change. Oh yes, it had been pink before, and gradually turned to a darker colour, but that was nothing compared to what it was when Buffy abruptly stopped the spanking to admire her handiwork.

The big bad Faith Lehane lay there like a whimpering wreck as the two other girls studied her dark red and bruised butt. God, it looked like it would never recover from the abuse it'd taken. And yet, Willow had seen Buffy recover from worse. Nothing like this, but well... Willow couldn't even finish the thought.

Partly because it was embarrassing, but mostly because Buffy was grabbing her phone to take a few shots of her handiwork. She then took a few more, and she grabbed the plug and started pulling it out of Faith's ass hole, providing the most wonderful preview of what was about to happen. Something which captivated the redhead so much she didn't even notice the blonde grinning at her.

"I think my bitch has been properly punished, don't you Will?" Buffy grinned.

"Definitely." Willow replied softly.

"Glad you agree..." Buffy chuckled wickedly, before adding, "In which case, I think it's time for the real fun to begin."

"Definitely." Willow repeated softly.

Buffy chuckled, then smacked Faith's ass roughly and ordered, "Don't just lay there, you lazy slut. You heard my friend, it's time for your whore butt to get fucked, so go get me a strap-on!"

"Ah fuck!" Faith swore loudly, before whimpering, "Yes Mistress Buffy."

Then when she tried to get up Faith received another smack to her bruised butt, and Mistress Buffy firmly ordered, "No, crawl on your hands and knees, and bring me the cock in your mouth, like a good little doggie."

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Faith blushed and did as she was told.

Faith did it slowly to avoid receiving any more strikes to her ass. Fuck, getting her shit hole reamed out was going to be extra painful this time. And she couldn't wait. Oh God help her, she really loved every second of this, including the humiliation of having to crawl to her toy drawer and back again, the second time with something in her mouth. With a strap-on cock.

The strap-on cock Mistress Buffy was going to use to ass fuck her, right in front of that nerdy little loser Willow Rosenberg! God, she even opened the drawer with her mouth to try and please her top. Luckily the strap-on cock was front and centre, easy for her to latch onto. Less easy was the lube, which Mistress Buffy hadn't said anything about, so Faith didn't bother in case she had to go back for it, or Willow was supposed to get it.

However Mistress Buffy had another idea, "Good girl, now strap it onto me."

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Faith replied and obeyed, her top helpfully standing up to make it easy for her.

"Now suck it." Buffy ordered when it was attached,

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Faith again replied and obeyed.

She was quick to obey this command, as she was almost unbearably horny, and just wanted to get this big cock in a different orifice. One which would provide her with a lot more pleasure. Although, there was definitely something to be said for this. Not as much as when it was real, but there was definitely a certain thrill to it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers