B's Butt Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The submission of sucking another chick's dick. Her Mistress's dick. B's dick. Mistress Buffy's big dick, which was moments away from pounding her ass. Oh yes, there was definitely something to be said for this. Which was why she very much enjoyed wrapping her lips around it, and beginning to rapidly bob her head up and down it. Hell, Faith was pretty sure she took it into her throat in record time, much to the amusement of her audience.

"Wow..." Willow found herself mumbling dreamily.

"Eager little slut, isn't she?" Buffy chuckled, "The question is, is it because she wants to get fucked up the ass? Or is it because she just loves sucking cock? Mmmmmmmm, because you better believe Faith Lehane is a nasty little cock sucker, who was probably blowing every guy she could find. Before she became my bitch, that is. Now, she exclusively sucks mine. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, this bitch loves sucking my cock, don't you Faith? No, don't answer that, mmmmmmmm, your mouth is busy. Just moan like the whore you are in reply. Yes, that's it, ooooooooooh, suck it. Ohhhhhhhhhh, but we can't forget how desperately she wants it up the butt, can we Will? No, mmmmmmmm, this little anal whore loves sucking cock, but not as much as she loves getting butt fucked. So hurry up Faith, and finish the job so I can give you what you want. After all, mmmmmmmmm, every inch of this is going deep into your ass, so make sure to get every inch wet."

Which for better or for worse Faith that already achieved, Mistress Buffy obviously just laying on the humiliation thick. Likely for her own amusement, and so she could impress her friend. Which was a little frustrating, because she was right, Faith really wanted to get her ass fucked, and she, and this dick, was more than ready for it. But again, there was definitely something to be said for this form of submission.

So Faith showed off by shoving the entire length down her throat, and kept it there for a few long seconds, just about able to control her gag reflex thanks to Mistress Buffy. Because she had done this with guys, but they were nowhere near this big. And she was rewarded for it, initially with more words, but finally with what they all really wanted.

"Okay, enough of that, bend over and give me your sweet ass." Buffy ordered.

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Faith again quickly replied and obeyed.

Even though Mistress Buffy had been deliberately vague, so that her bitch might make a mistake, Faith recognized the trick. After all, it hadn't been that long ago that she had been the butt buster. So she went with the obvious choice, namely getting back onto the centre of the bed, and wiggling her ass invitingly.

Something which made Mistress Buffy chuckled wickedly, and join her on the bed. Faith unfortunately received a hard double smack to her ass, but ironically that still felt something of reward. Especially because those hands immediately switched between her cheeks to start playing with her butt-plug again, very quickly reaching the point that she was pulling it out to the widest part, and then pushing it back in.

Then finally Mistress Buffy pulled it all the way out and ordered, "Spread your cheeks bitch, mmmmmmmm, show me my favourite fuck hole. The one I'm about to use for my pleasure."

"Yes Mistress Buffy, ah fuck, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" Faith quickly replied and obeyed yet again, this time moaning happily as she was instantly rewarded by Mistress Buffy leaning over her and shoving that plug fresh from her butt straight into her mouth, allowing her to eagerly suck it clean like the filthy little ass to mouth slut she now was.

Buffy then pressed her cock against Faith's ass hole and with one hard shove, forced the first inch or two inside. Something which understandably had Faith crying out loudly, but amazingly, not spitting out the butt-plug and swearing up a storm. Fuck, she didn't even remove her hands from her cheeks.

No, she just stayed pretty much perfectly still and took what her Mistress gave her, like a good little anal bitch. Oh God, it was so hot that Buffy just had to marvel at it for a few extremely long seconds, before once again pushing forwards, gently this time, causing inch after inch of the strap-onto slide into the other girl's back door, and then deep into her back passage.

This was the kind of pace which Buffy preferred during the initial stages of a butt fucking. Mostly because she wanted to give both of them some time to savour this twisted act, but also, allow time for Faith to adjust to this obscene misuse of her most private hole. After all, while she enjoyed embracing the role of Mistress Buffy, the blonde had no intention of being cruel to the brunette.

No, she preferred to think of her actions as firm but fair. And God knows that this bitch had done plenty to earn herself some pain. And again, it was telling that Faith never really complained, and just continued spreading her cheeks throughout, giving her Mistress, the perfect view of inch after inch of that big cock sliding into the other Slayer's bitch hole.

It was very easy for Buffy to become lost in this perverted sight, so much so that she completely forgot about checking on Willow, to see whether this was all too much for her. After all, there was a very good chance that the fantasy had been fun, but she found the reality gross and disgusting. Especially given how hard the top had anally penetrated the bottom. Oh God, how could she have been so careless?

And yet, when she did finally give her best friend a look, Buffy was thrilled to find that Willow was just as lost in watching the butt stuffing as she was. Hell, the redhead even grinned wickedly when, taking a chance, the blonde slammed her hips forwards, burying the last few inches of her dick deep into the brunette's backside.

"You see Will, a total whore." Buffy gloated, "Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, this so-called Slayer is nothing but an anal loving whore! My anal loving whore! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, Faith Lehane isn't nearly as tough as you thought she was when we first met her. Or scary, or even worthy of respect. All she is, is an ass slut. My personal little butt bitch, who's whore ass is so loose at this point, she can take me balls deep without a single word of complaint. In fact, she loves it. Don't you Faith? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, my little butt bitch Faith Lehane loves taking me in her slutty little ass right up to the balls in one nice, long thrust, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, and then take an ass fucking like the hot little bottom she is!"

"I do! I do I do I do!" Faith spat out the plug and cried out, "Oh please Mistress Buffy, butt fuck me in front of your friend. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, butt fuck your butt bitch! Fuck me in the fucking shitter! Ruin me, ruin my shit hole, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME!"

As much as Buffy love to hear Faith beg for her like that, and seriously words could not do justice to how much she loved that, she really couldn't go one more second without fucking that perfect ass. So she didn't. And why should she? She was the Mistress here, after all. And she owned that ass.

So she began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of Faith's butt hole, and thus officially start the sodomy. Oh yes, she was sodomizing her fellow Slayer right in front of her best friend, and all three of them were clearly loving every second of it, especially Faith, who was crying out, whimpering and even moaning in pure pleasure, right from the start. Oh God, Buffy's bitch really was just a total anal loving bottom.

Willow was still amazed by that fact. She had seen the photos and the videos, and even listen to her best friend anally dominating her bitch before, but to actually see it live was a whole different thing. Something which was way, way more intense than anything else she had seen tonight. She did indeed think it was gross and disgusting, but she also thought it was hotter than the sun.

And she desperately wanted in. Oh yes, she desperately wanted to be the one putting an anal bitch like Faith in her place. But who was she kidding? She would never have the effortless confidence and dominance of the one and only true Slayer Buffy Summers. Oh fuck, Buffy had never been more of a goddess than she was in that moment. Or as powerful and dominant. God, it was so fucking hot. And somehow, it got even better.

"Ride me." Buffy abruptly ordered, and just as abruptly pulled her dick out of Faith's ass, and smacked those meaty cheeks hard enough to make them jiggle, before clarifying, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, ride me with your slutty little bitch hole, bitch. Oh fuck yeah! I want you to anally ride me, so you can really show Willow what a shameless anal whore you are."

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Faith again quickly replied and obeyed.

It was so surreal to see that no sooner had her 'Mistress Buffy' sat down, than Faith was already scrambling to get on top of her, line up her back hole with the other Slayer's dick and push herself downwards. Oh God, her butt hole! It was already open from the previous activity, while Willow had no doubt that it would eventually close thanks to Slayer healing, it wasn't given the chance too.

No, that total anal whore Faith Lehane pushed her ass downwards until a decent amount of dick was inside her pooper, then she slammed herself the rest of the way down, burying over half of the dildo into her tailpipe in one go. Oh fuck, the little slut even cried out joyfully in the process. Then continued doing so as she started bouncing up and down, the shameless butt bitch now fucking herself in the ass.

"Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm God, that's it Faith, ride me! Ride me with your slutty little butt hole." Buffy moaned with encouragement, smacking those meaty cheeks hard enough to make them jiggle every so often in the process, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, anally ride me, with your slutty little shit hole, like the butt bitch you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you're my butt bitch Faith, and you always will be. Yesssssssssss, Faith Lehane is my butt bitch, and you're going to prove it. You're going to prove it to me, and you're going to prove it Willow, by riding my big dick with your butt hole. No! Bad butt bitch, bad. You know better than to cum without permission."

"AH FUCK, AH FUCK, AH FUCK, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK, owww." Faith cried out as the spanking became brutal, and then whimpered apologetically, "Yes Mistress Buffy, sorry Mistress Buffy."

Honestly Willow didn't think Faith had been anally riding the strap-on that hard, but then again, maybe that was all it took to make this shameless butt slut cum? Or Mistress Buffy was simply further solidifying her dominance over her fellow Slayer. Not that it really mattered, as the important thing was that the butt fucking would continue for a while longer, and that was just fine with Willow, because again, she was enjoying every second of this.

Admittedly, she kind of missed Faith being on all fours, as she looked perfect in that position. Oh yes, she loved this bitch taking it like a bitch. But there was definitely something to be said for this position, especially as the brunette was in the traditional cowgirl position, meaning that the redhead could get the best possible look at that booty bouncing and jiggling on the blonde's cock.

Admittedly Willow moved round every so often, as she just loved to watch Faith's big tits bouncing up and down, and the ecstasy that was on her face. On both their faces, but the difference was that Faith looked out of control, while it was Buffy who was very much in control. The blonde dominant, and the brunette submissive. The real Slayer the top, and the pretender the bottom.

Although that was true for the other positions, and Willow couldn't help focusing on that juicy bubble butt. God, she wished it was jiggling for her. And she promised it would be, one day. Oh yes, Buffy seemed keen to share this butt bitch with her, making her the very best friend ever. Although for now, the witch felt honoured just watching an ass taming stud in action.

Faith wasn't just watching it, she was experiencing it first hand. Oh fuck yeah, Faith had made the mistake of dismissing this girl as a bottom, waiting to be trained, and she'd ended up being totally conquered by this ass taming stud because of it. Being tamed by her. Becoming B's butt bitch. And more humiliatingly, proving that to Willow. But she had to admit, maybe, just in this moment, she was happy to do so.

Even proud. And God, was it ever a freaking turn on. Oh God, Faith needed to cum so bad it was torturous, especially as she wasn't allowed to close her eyes and think unsexy thoughts. No, she had to keep them open, looking down at her Mistress. Into her eyes, oh God!

Pretty much ever since they met Faith had been head over heels for Buffy Summers, but she never loved her more than in that moment. And they had never felt more like a perfect fit. Faith the Butt Bitch, with the back hole made for slamming, and Buffy the Anal Stud, who was made to tame bitch ass. Normally Faith liked to tell herself she would still be a top if it was anyone else.

That she was even still a top, with one exception. But in moments like this, that really did feel like total bull-shit. That she was always meant to be a pure bottom, and as soon as she met a real top, her ass hole was being pounded on the daily, and Faith loved every second of it.

She loved it so much that Faith resisted the urge to beg to cum for as long as she possibly could, especially now they had an audience. And to her credit, she did herself proud. More importantly, it seemed that she made Mistress Buffy proud, given the look on her face. Probably because she put on a good show for her top and top's best friend in the process. But even Slayers had their limits.

Although ironically, it wasn't staring into the eyes of Mistress Buffy, or thinking about her, or the fact that she was sodomizing herself on the other Slayer's dick, which really made her crack. No, it was the suspicion that while Willow was just watching now, maybe it would be different next time. Maybe next time, she would have to bottom for the pathetic little nerd. Maybe even get ass fucked by her.

That was just too much, and Faith whimpered, "Please Mistress Buffy, please can I cum? Your worthless little ass bitch needs to cum! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me in the ass and make me cum! Butt fuck me, fuck me up the butt, ooooooooooh, fuck my butt, oh please B, AH FUCK! I mean Mistress Buffy! Please my wonderful Mistress Buffy, remind me that you own my fucking shit hole! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, remind me, and show your precious best friend Willow, that I'm nothing but your anal loving bitch, and you own my ass, mmmmmmmmmm, by making me cum like a little butt bitch."

"You wanna cum, huh?" Buffy pushed with a wicked grin, then before Faith could reply ordered, "Then do it! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, keep riding that dick, and maybe I'll be generous enough to join in. Wait! Turn around first. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, turn around and lean back, so I can really feel these meaty cheeks jiggling against my thighs as you wreck your own butt hole on my strap-on, like the nasty anal slut you are! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, that's it Faith! Ride me! Ride me like the total anal whore you are! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, prove you're nothing but a fuck hole! My personal anal loving bitch! Gooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Not needing to be told twice Faith quickly turned herself around on Mistress Buffy's lap, and then after briefly patting herself on the back for not allowing any of the dildo to leave her ass, she began bouncing up and down, this time in the reverse cowgirl position. In no time at all she was back to the speed she had been using before, and then all it took was going over that speed slightly for her to cum.

Of course, that was when Mistress Buffy started thrusting upwards into her butt, which made her cum so hard she lost the ability to think. She then truly became nothing but a mindless little anal bitch, ravenously destroying her rectum on that big weapon of ass destruction.

Buffy struggled to tear her eyes away from Faith, and never thought she would want to during an ass fucking, but it was important to check on her best friend ever so often, to make sure she was still okay with this. She was pretty confident at this point, but you never know. Although right now, she just wanted to see the look on Willow's face when Faith Lehane came like a bitch with a dick in her ass.

When that little anal bitch's cum literally squirted out of her cunt. Oh yes, the other Slayer always did that when Buffy fucked her in the ass, and this time was no exception. In fact, she made her cum harder than ever before, that cum violently squirting across the room, as the loudmouth slut trembled on top of her, and screamed hysterically in ecstasy.

As much as Buffy loved watching these things, she was only vaguely aware of it, while her main focus was Willow's happy little face. Then the two friends exchanged a look, before Buffy began pounding upwards into Faith's butt. Normally she would do this gradually, and she was already in the process of strategically thrusting away to make Faith cum harder.

But at seeing the expression on Willow's face Buffy just completely lost it, immediately switching from the occasional thrust to a relentless anal pounding, seemingly literally designed to ruin Faith's rectum. Which was honestly, exactly what she was doing. Oh yes, slayer healing would fix her butt bitch's bottom, eventually. For now, she just concentrated on using this hole for it's intended purpose.

Normally Buffy would wait for Faith to collapse with exhaustion before switching positions again, but this time she just ran out of patience, and in one swift movement flip them over so that the brunette was lying flat on her stomach, with the blonde on top of her. In this new position Buffy was doing all the work, but somehow the rectum wrecking was even more devastating than at had been when the two Slayers had been working together.

Which was good, because Buffy was too far gone to offer up any verbal encouragement, having to simply settle for pinning Faith down and using every ounce of strength to use her most private hole for her pleasure. Although for better or for worse, Willow ended up providing the verbal encouragement.

"Fuck her Buffy! Fuck that anal whore's nasty little bitch hole!" Willow enthusiastically called out, regardless whether anyone heard her or not, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, butt fuck your butt bitch! Put that bitch in her place! Oh God, that's sooooooooooooo hot, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck her! Fuck her! Yesssssssssssss, make those cheeks jiggle and shake! That's so sexy, mmmmmmmmm fuck! Destroy that slutty little ass hole! Make that bitch your anal bitch by ruining her butt hole! Make sure she can't sit for a week! No, a month! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, make Faith's ass gape for months! Years! Forever! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fuck that ass! Fuck it!"

Those words, combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of doing this to the other Slayer, made sure that Buffy came wonderfully hard and frequently too. Not as hard and as frequently as Faith, but it was still pretty impressive. Especially given that Buffy pushed herself through maybe a record amount of climaxes in the process.

Hell, she got completely carried away, refusing to stop the brutal bowel ruining until she literally had no energy left, and collapsed down onto her equally exhausted bitch. The two of them then lay there for quite a while, desperately trying to regain their breath, until enthusiastic clapping gained their attention.