B's Butt Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bravo Buffy, Bravo!" Willow enthusiastically repeated a few times in between all the clapping, "That was amazing! You totally made Faith your bitch! Your anal bitch! Oh God!"

"No." Buffy disagreed with a grin, "I reminded her that she is my butt bitch. And I'm not done. No, mmmmmmmmm, I'm not done reminding this hot little bottom of her place. Isn't that right, Faith?"

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Faith groaned dreamily, not really paying attention to what was being said, until she cried out loudly, then whimpered pathetically, with pain and disappointment, as it felt like something had been amputated. Which of course was the dildo being removed from her slutty little ass, "AH FUCK! Oh shit."

"In that case, spread those cheeks. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, show me my handiwork." Buffy ordered, smacking the ass she had just got done fucking.

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Faith whimpered and obeyed.

"Will, would you please grab my phone?" Buffy asked in a less commanding tone, although it was still clearly an order, "Mmmmmmmmm, I don't want to miss a second of this."

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Willow cheeked, but quickly did as she was told.

Willow wanted to complain that it wasn't fair that she had to be the one taking her eyes off of Faith, even for a second, considering what she was about to do. Although it was only fair, given that Buffy was Faith's Mistress. Besides, if there was trouble, Buffy should definitely be the one to solve it. Not that Willow thought something was going to happen at this point.

No, the cocky bad ass she had once been so intimidated by had all been an act. Or immediately broken by a superior woman. Either way, all that remained of Faith Lehane was Buffy Summers's anal loving bitch, a point proven when the supernatural warrior lifted her ass into the air, reached back, grabbed onto her meaty cheeks, and spread them wide apart to show off just how widely stretched her back door was.

To her credit, she was able to keep an eye on that obscene show, while Willow fumbled for the phone. Hell, when she found it, she actually spent more time looking away from Faith, to note the cocky little look of dominance on Buffy's face, as she took some photos to add to her collection. God, Buffy was so cool! Willow had always thought that, and she felt so bad for making the mistake of thinking that Faith might be cooler, just because she was new.

Obviously Faith was nothing but a fuck hole, unworthy of respect. But Buffy, oh God, Willow would never be able to thank her for all of this. For being able to see in person, just how wide and deep her best friend could make her bitch's ass gape. And that was only the beginning.

"Hey Will, would you mind taking some pics of me with my handiwork?" Buffy questioned, already handing her phone over, making clear it was another order.

"Sure." Willow beamed, and then encouraged a few seconds later when her friend was in position, "Now smile and say... Faith is Buffy's Butt Bitch!"

"Faith is Buffy's Butt Bitch!" Buffy giggled, while pressing her face against Faith's right ass cheek. She then pulled a few more faces, most of them goofy, while Willow gleefully took a bunch of photos, and then Buffy insisted, "Hey Will, get over here. Oh yeah, get over here, and take a pic with me. I want one with us both, to mark the occasion."

"Okay." Willow grinned, not needing to be told twice.

Once that pic was taken Buffy straightened up and ordered, "Faith, what the hell are you doing? You know by now that your lips should be wrapped around my dick, sucking all of your butt cream from it like the twisted little ass to mouth whore you are! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck my cock bitch! Suck it now, or there'll be consequences."

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Faith whimpered and obeyed.

Again, it was amazing to see just how quick Faith was to obey, and suck Buffy's dick. Amazing, but certainly not surprising, given everything else that had happened tonight. Hell, Faith had even tasted her own ass before, on that butt-plug, and Willow had barely registered it, because the bitch had been taking it up the ass at the time.

Now it was the sole focus of the room, as the brunette wrapped her lips around that big dick, greatly amusing the redhead and the blonde. Oh yes, they were greatly amused about how this Vampire Slayer, supposedly The Chosen One in the fight against evil, was shamelessly moaning with pure pleasure as she tasted her own shit hole.

It was truly like Faith had no shame. God, the bitch even savoured the taste for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft, eventually taking it into her throat so she could get every single drop. And she played to the camera, as her Mistress Buffy continued taking photos. Mistress Buffy also continued the verbal humiliation, although Willow didn't hear a word of it at that point.

All she could concentrate on was the obscene show in front of her, and a desperate need to get involved. By bottoming to her best friend? Willow would be lying if she claimed that wasn't appealing. But in that moment Willow wanted to butt fuck Faith Lehane more than she'd ever wanted anything, ever.