All Comments on 'BSD'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
afanoffanlitafanoffanlit6 months ago

Moe is an idiot. Just get the divorce and move on.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Always the potential for things to blew up in the future!

4

kage440kage4406 months ago
Really Interesting

A different take on a group sexual dynamic. The tension will wear down after a while. Well written and a cause to think. The infatuation will slowly fade and I hope stop. Bess is the one who can screw everything up for the 4 of them.

An excellent story and plot line.

francemanfranceman6 months ago

Wow. Suddenly, he's a private detective and prison guard, because he can no longer trust his wife.

Wonderful family life.

Lector77Lector776 months ago

One of the better stories here. Well written, interesting, characters realistic… Thanks.

Reader2021Reader20216 months ago

Great story 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Leaves me with would they; could they…?

Thx U - S&W with Hey Joe - Outstanding!

😈

miket0422miket04226 months ago

The cliche LW would have seen Bess hooking up with James no matter how clearly and vigorously Moe objected.

Nice to see an author go a different direction with this type of story.

Honestly though, the way the thoughts and dialogue from Bess were presented I don't see the ceasefire lasting.

One detail that didn't seem to jive with the rest of the story though. James and Nora moved and James started dressing to hide his large package due to a couple of near misses in terms of him staying faithful. Why did they go through all that effort of Nora was ok with him fucking Bess???

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Liked the overall story arc but it seems like I was left hanging. The the "six" ultimately began to socialize again and you mention embers and high wire act, where does the story end? Finish it. 4.1*

Slick742Slick7426 months ago

Moe was the most likable character. Good....SK

Regguy69Regguy696 months ago

That pretty much sums up the problem with sharing. For some of them, it was just a bit of fun and had no real effect on their relationship, but for James and Bess it completely changed their relationship. The point is there is no predicting when the hyper-attraction may occur and it can destroy relationships. In this story, the physical attributes of James may have predicted Bess's attraction, in real life it may be completely inexplicable.

Thanks for another interesting read, D-man.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really like this, and I fucking HATE swap stories! Nice to see some actual human foibles on display - selfishness, inadequacy, jealousy, but over all.... Loyalty.

Moe and Bess made a mistake, as a couple, and they fixed it as a couple. That's as perfect as the world gets.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can see something like this happening in real life. Not the computer stuff, but the physical attractions. The story itself was good, but I felt you beat it to death. Probably necessary for the story, but it seemed like overkill.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It plays with fire but no one gets burned.

James and Bess are addicted to each other but continue to be around each other, as if an alcoholic spent all his evenings at the bar drinking sodas.

This is great for Moe.

His wife gets excited about James, his wife compares him to James, his wife dreams of James......

What a wonderful world, what a beautiful life.

Pappy7Pappy76 months ago

Wow, not a good situation to be in. Too bad Moe had kids. He would be better off away from Bess. A grown woman who can't or more likely won't control herself is a liability and since no one thinks Moe will shoot James and Bess there is nothing to really stop the inevitable fall. Too much emphasis by James on his being a gym rat therefore able to take Moe in a fight. Ain't necessarily so. James and Bess should have the choice between ICU or cemetery. Simplifies the choices. Well written but since you made Moe so weak only 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

what a fantastic story,i enjoyed it

SunnyU2SunnyU26 months ago

Really needs a part 2. Bess needs to see how her infatuation is hurting her family.

skruff101skruff1016 months ago

The future is bright, the future is divorce. The seed was planted in that ‘incident’ and will be nurtured in Bess’ mind, fed by the memory of ‘the best sex ever’ once it’s grown to fruition nothing will stop the bitter harvest to follow.

Swapping, swinging and open marriages are a proven recipe for disaster. Those that partake saying they’re the exception are delusional, they simply haven’t reached the end game yet.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm a big fan of demander and his stories. This is a good one, maybe even worthy of a sequel. What happens 10-12 years from now when the kids are all out of the various houses and the now 40 something women are hornier than ever and a wind kicks up to turn the smouldering embers into a bonfire that threatens to burn down everything. In the meantime, ex-wrestler Moe has spent 10 years learning combat sports and then competing at high level amateur MMA (and gym-stud James hasn't learned how to fight). When the wikdfire gets out of hand but not yet fatal, a nice build-up and harsh confrontation follows.

P.S. Read this same author's "Highway 61 Revisited" for a story in which the sexual tension rises to a life or death decision for one of the players. It's a good one too.

5***** for "BSD" (Big Swinging Dick).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Way to leave it all hanging. Great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wenn der Alpha-Mann nur durch seinen Schwanz definiert wird, kommen solche Geschichten heraus. Mir gefällt Moe, der sehr subtil seine Entschlossenheit zum Ausdruck bringt und offensichtlich charakterliche Eigenschaften hat die Bess erst suchen muss,

silentsoundsilentsound6 months ago

I guess I should say more. The story was written fine but the characters don't seem to be worth it.

All of them behaving like goats in heat with no agency really took a lot away from them.

Afterwards, Bess became a very unattractive partner and I just don't see her as valuable as a wife.

James was about the same, maybe even worse.

I didn't care for the alpha terminology, never have really, as men really are far beyond animals and I guess that's my biggest gripe about stories like this.

This story eliminates or severely reduces everyone's humanity and I don't find it so in reality ever.

People do give into temptation and misbehave but their are far different repercussions and emotions involved than are displayed here.

Entertainment though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, a realistic story about people taking an honest look at themselves after a mistake, and deciding that they're not animals. Refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Moe definitely got the short end of the stick. His wife prefers another man sexually and told him so. And it's clear she will not remain faithful if given another chance with James. I feel bad for him. But he also shouldn't have allowed her threesome and participated in one of his own. That definitely muddied the waters further.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"No. I really am good at this stuff." - She finds it by accident, and "anyone" can't get it?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where is the cuck tag ? Nothing new with this common cuck fantasy and some unbelievable idiot husbands not living in this world.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A fucking train wreck waiting to happen!

snarbozsnarboz6 months ago

Good story, as usual. Love the stacco style.

dunmovynivdunmovyniv6 months ago

I see fatherless children in the future

SplitGeode66SplitGeode666 months ago

I liked the story; except for the non-ending. 4 stars.

Larch50Larch506 months ago

A guy that needs and will eventually get divorced. The threat should have applied equally to the slut.

SKHPSKHP6 months ago

Can anybody enlighten me what "BSD" stands for?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Plot line not my cuppa…at all.

.

That said, well written.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't understand how Moe would leave to have a threesome with Nora and leave his wife alone with James. I mean he see's his wife CRAWL ON HER KNEES to James. Right then my anger would be so high I would not even know Nora was alive. I would have been RUNNING to my slut wife and grab her by her hair and pull her to her feet.

Even so, as written, the end leaves this poor bastard always afraid to leave his wife alone. If he wants to keep the slut he needs to move across the country with her and STILL monitor her actions. What life is that?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The average male erection length is between 5.1 and 5.5 inches. The average circumference is 5 inches. This is the same for white and black men. Asians and Hispanic are somewhat smaller. The majority of women prefer average as to large. Large is generally uncomfortable and may even do damage requiring surgery. The myth of large is better is damaging to both men and women. Only 25% of women have orgasms with penile penetration. Foreplay is the key to women achieving orgasms. Writers would do well to avoid promoting “big is better” and the “BBC myth.”

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved the Firearms Mix CD. I was delighted to actually know the songs.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You got inside the relationships and tensions very well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I mistakenly gave you a two when I meant a four. Sorry for the screw-up. As for the story itself, the situation is headed for disaster. Bess will fall.

Frank66Frank666 months ago

Again, Demander writes interesting stories, but to have James go from embarrassed to get out of the pool because he has an erection to a strip tease and then sex with 2 of their friends in 10 minutes- is just too much. Way too much, especially after Nora's 'you girls keep on your side of the fence'. From zero to idiots in 60 seconds....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unrealistic tale about dishonest people cheating without consequences, and behaving like immature teenagers with their brain between their legs.

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
I could

Have ended this story at this point "Bess smiled. She briefly thought about lying or minimizing. But she decided that she needed to have everything out in the open.

She said, "He was the best I ever had, Moe. And you knew he would be."

"Oh. I shouldn't have asked."

"You needed to be aware. Moe, you satisfy me. Always satisfy me. James took me somewhere else."

At this point the husband should have simply divorced her ass period. I personally wouldn't have been able get over the hurt this would have caused.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What does BSD stand for?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Epilogue: Down deep James was a piece of shit who would betray any friend for pussy. In the end, Bess was nothing more than a cheating skank slut who loved herself and her pleasure more than anyone else. James and Bess fucked at least three times a week, even in Bess's marriage bed. James began belittling Moe and Bess did nothing but encourage him. Nora knew, but couldn't stop them. When she tried to bring it up James just looked at her with disdain and said, "Fuck off."

One month later Bess and James were fucking in the back of Jame's BMW SUV in a secluded spot when the door suddenly opened. Initially, both were shot in the leg which left them screaming and writhing in pain. Moe pulled them out of the van and beat the shit out of James while Bess shouted at him to stop. He finally did, and then put a bullet in James' head as be begged for his life. Bess screamed, "You bastard, you killed him in cold blood! I'll make sure you spend the rest of your life in jail!" Moe just chuckled and turned to Bess with an evil grin, void of any feeling. "What the fuck makes you think you have any longer to live you empty headed whore?" Bess' face turned to horror, "No Moe, you wouldn't, you love me!" Those were her last words. The bodies were never found. Nobody could ever prove Moe was involved. A year later Moe and Nora wed. Once a year, in the dead of night, they both went to the cemetery and pissed on two graves.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think I understand why some dislike this author. The quality of the writing is good and the tension is always high. I think that the problem many have is that the wife is always so insatiable and there’s very little outside of outright violence that can stop it. It’s a pretty powerless situation to read about and maybe it gets people angry.

Yeah, Moe was a fucking idiot when fucking Nora. That was baffling. But hey, the whole reason weapons were invented were so smaller or less strong individuals could kill a stronger one.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married876 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I'm curious to see if there will be another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If the couples are still friends when the kids leave home Bess and James will fuck and Bess and Moe will divorce. Or maybe even Moe will have come to terms with James being the better man for Bess and will leave her to find a woman who fucks with her brain instead of her pussy. Size might matter when your vagina is the primary organ involved in the sex act. Just too many big dicked jocks out there who can't fuck for shit, unless all a woman needs is inches and no heart or soul. That could be Bess. Wonder how long she can hold out? Maybe someone will write that sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The disrespect of her crawling for another man,without even a ok or head nod from her husband would be a marriage ender for me. Even if I could get over that little grenade, the next outing where she condescendingly patted him on the head in front of her would be paramour woulda killed the love dead, especially after her little confession later where she said if he comes to her she won't say no. Who needs or wants a wife like that?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

These supposed "Adults" have no self-control. It's pathetic that this would even be an issue. They are all weak and maybe shouldn't be married especially Bess.

enderlocke77enderlocke776 months ago

i mean u have 2 pages of interesting, kind of started to wonder why u kept going after that. waiting for the other shoe to drop through 2 pages and then nothing. that anon commenter is right as soon as the kids are out of the house bam bet it will take less than a week before james and bess are at it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks for the free story

When you introduced about a million characters in the first few paragraphs of a short story I had to opt out

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Meh. Not the worst story (either by this author's generally low standards, or even LW in general) but also too disrespectful to Moe from the author to truly enjoy. 3 stars for the marksmanship demo solution. Ironically could have been 5 stars; but neither of the cheating sluts were in any way punished or lost anything for their disgusting behavior (-1.5 stars) and the whole "well i was weak and agreed to Nora" BS earned an extra 0.5 stars. There was no equivalence in their behavior at all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What parents would name their kid Moe? Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hello? What parents would name their kid Moe? Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

All the blather about not having sex, then “Blink” --they’re having sex.

No matter how you slice it, Bess has told Moe that James is the better man, and Moe may not be chopped liver, but he sure isn’t chateaubriand to Bess, nor to Nora. Rob and Carol are just also rans. As to the future of Bess and Moe, Moe is a hell of a lot more willing to accept his second rate status than most.

All in all, an interesting tale.

demanderdemander6 months agoAuthor

To tommyk. (And maybe some others.) Big swinging dick. D

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Interesting story

To put it into parlance that MOE would appreciate, l’d be shot of Bess.

Kick her to the curb she’s so disrespectful it isn’t funny.

Given the chance she’d cheat. Get rid of her.

Nora is no friend either

If MOE does want to save his marriage, sell up and move on.

4/5

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

Hell no ! Stay away james.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When chemistry clicks between two people it's really hard to hold off from going off the deep end. It's like a moth being attracted to a light bulb. I thought you did a great job exploring this phenomina and bringing out the tension of this dynamic.

Lyon796Lyon7966 months ago

A great story as always!! Thanks. Some commenters don’t realize that a great story doesn’t mean you have to like the characters as people. But, I agree with many of the other commenters that Moe would be far better off leaving Bess. Even if she's never with James again, irreperable harm was done - not beginning with the sex but beginning with the video. I don’t think I could or would remain with a woman so infatuated with another man even with the consolation prize of having his georgus wife. I may be wrong, but I think every man wants someone who thinks he is the best in every way not just “forsaking all others” as a promise but as a choice never regretted, never second guessed. Maybe I’m an idiot.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

@anon - "really hard"? Not really. A combination of basic empathy/decency/respect for some; morality brainwashing's for others; and financial/legal sanctions for leftovers; would make it very EASY to "hold off". Just like it's NOT hard to hold off on other destructive behavior for most people.

/

Problem is that in modern society, women are extremely selfish and lack almost any empathy for men; modern morality at best doesn't discourage cheating (for same reasons, really), and modern legal/financial system doesn't simply lack disincentives to cheat, the man-hating family laws and custody rules in fact ENCOURAGE cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bess is a whore and cheat. Sooner or later Moe will have to shoot James. He might as well make it sooner. I really hated the story and the constant disrespect of Beth toward Moe, and disrespect of James toward Moe. Shooting James or being cucked again are Moe's only choices.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A buildup to a pressure point, and then dropped off into Never Never Land. Readers left hanging because of an unfinished story that should end in either divorce or serious intervention counseling and therapy.

Sad and tragic humanistic story that purposely leaves everyone hanging - just like the story characters!

The story could and should be sooooo much better - with an actual ending............

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bess is a cheat. James is a cheat. Moe might as well shoot them both, sooner rather than later.

I really dislike the story.

bigurnbigurn3 months ago

Whom the hell wants to live like that ? With the "Sword of Damocles" hanging over them ... Get rid of the bitch is the only choice. Take her to the range so she can have her "accident" , then go back home and live your life. 2 stars for leaving us hanging and Moe to suffer .

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

I didn't care for this. EVERYONE felt like they were disrespecting Moe, especially Bess. I don't know how easy it would be to come back from that. You can yell about fragile egos all you want, but at the end, your partner should have your back 100%. Bess, quite simply, doesn't. 2*

usaretusaretabout 1 month ago

Until the very last you were working on a 4 or 5. But the nebulous final few lines left me pissed off due to the non-ending. Many may like that “let them figure out what happens next” ploy but I don’t; a beginning, an entertaining & interesting middle, then a definitive ending.

sjmbsrfsjmbsrf20 days ago

Fantastic story, very real and original storyline which plays out a long and believable way, but ultimately cries out for a denouement!!! Please, please, please let there be a conclusion!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous