BSD

Story Info
A story that doesn't end with a bang.
11.1k words
3.8
20.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

BSD

(A story that doesn't end with a bang. Yet.)

Maurice (Moe) Blanton popped a beer and lounged into the home office he shared with his wife, Bess. She didn't hear him as he walked up behind her. She was looking at her laptop. Moe was surprised by what he saw. Bess was staring at a naked guy gyrating on the screen. The guy was....perfect. He had even toned slightly tan skin, curly hair, a smooth, perfect torso, slim hips, six-pack abs, big thighs and calves. And he had a big swinging dick - uncut. It bounced around as he moved his hips, swinging to and fro.

Moe coughed.

Bess jerked out of her trancelike state. She said, "Oh, Moe!"

Moe said, "What are you...?"

Bess spoke in a shaky voice. "Carol sent this to me. You know she's a wonder with her computer."

Moe asked, "What's she doing sending that stuff to you?"

Bess said, "Don't just look at his body...or, you know."

Moe looked more carefully. He said, "Aaah. It's James. Jesus!"

Bess paused the video.

James Driscoll owned a gym and pool - a workout club - with his wife Nora. The two had moved into the neighborhood and opened the place, called BodyWorks, about eighteen months before. Moe and Bess had joined, along with their close friends, Carol and Rob Martin. And, because James and Nora lived only around the next corner, the six had been socializing for almost all that time.

The women had become fairly close, and the guys as well. But....but....the video. Moe knew that James was well built. He was about six feet tall, with sandy hair. At the gym, he always wore loose fitting shorts and shirts. In the pool, he wore loose trunks, and usually a swimming shirt.

It was his wife, Nora, who dressed to attract customers to BodyWorks. She was a tall, very shapely blond, with a spectacular lower half. And the rest of her was great as well. Yet Bess and Carol had become great buddies with her. Each of them was attractive. Carol was a girl-next-door type, with dark brown hair and eyes. Bess was slim and athletic, sandy hair and green eyes.

In fact, Bess was out of Moe's league. Moe was - or had been - a wrestler in college. He still weighed in at 145 pounds, on his 5' 7" frame. But he was no heartthrob. Neither was Rob, for that matter. He was a little taller, and more rotund. Soft looking.

All six of the friends were in their early thirties. All had children. Moe and Bess had two daughters, Lily and Fiona. Rob and Carol had a son, Jay. James and Nora had twin sons, Will and Marty. All the kids were in the local elementary school, from kindergarten to second grade.

Moe looked at James, paused on the video. He said, "How much more is there?"

Bess shrugged, looked, and replied, "Two more minutes."

She started it up again.

The camera had been some distance away from James so far in the video. But now it started to go lower and closer to James. His cock bounced. The camera moved toward it. Bess held her breath. (And so did Moe.)

The BSD began to get a little harder. As it rose up, the camera was closer still. Under the cock. The cock was now fully erect, and the camera was looking directly up at it and, beyond it, at James' smiling face. The camera moved slowly directly at the hard cock. A tongue popped out and moved toward the dick. Then everything went dark, and the video stopped.

Bess hadn't realized that she had taken hold of Moe's hand. She was squeezing it. Squeezing very hard. Moe yelped. Bess was strong.

She let go and said, "Sorry. I...I...oh, my."

Bess realized that she had become quite aroused. She was wet and breathing hard. Moe looked at her. He came to understand that trouble might be brewing.

He said, "You absolutely cannot have him." He laughed. Like it was a joke.

Bess looked at him, but she was not laughing. She said, "Jesus, Moe. He's been right here, all this time."

Moe stared. "Does that mean you're sorry you haven't taken advantage?"

Bess smiled. "Nope. Just, well....so close."

Moe said, "What's up with Carol? She shouldn't have sent this."

Bess said, "I believe she didn't mean for you to see it."

Moe said, "We have to discuss it with them - I mean Rob and Carol. Where are the kids?"

Bess said, "They're all over at James and Nora's." A pause. "I can go get them."

Moe said, "No. I really mean we have to speak to Rob and Carol. Now. They're both home."

Rob and Carol lived two doors down. Moe and Bess walked down. Rob and Carol were on their front porch.

Carol saw Bess and then saw Moe. She seemed a little nervous.

Bess was not one to tiptoe around things. She said, "I watched it. Moe came in. He saw it. All of it."

Carol said, "I...well...it wasn't supposed to be..."

Rob asked, "What are you talking about?"

Moe said, "Carol sent a video to Bess. A video with James naked."

Rob asked, "James Driscoll?"

Carol said, "Yes. Yes. Maybe I've been foolish."

Moe said, "You have to show Rob, so he knows what we're talking about."

Carol hesitated.

Moe said, "If you don't, I will. C'mon."

Carol brought out her laptop, started the video.

Rob said, "Damn. Oh, no."

Moe said, "Wait until the end to comment."

Rob watched the entire video. He looked at Carol. He said, "Where did you get this?"

Carol said, "I was just...well. I did some research on the gym. And on James. I'm good at it. I expect that James and Nora thought this was erased from the net. Or maybe they didn't know it got out. Seems kinda private."

Bess asked, "Can anyone get this?"

Carol said, "No. I really am good at this stuff." She looked at Rob. "I'm sorry, Rob. I wasn't trying for this type of thing."

Rob looked skeptical. "Why did you send it to Bess?"

Carol didn't answer. She looked down.

Bess said, "Yeah, Carol. Why?"

"I thought it would be exciting. Add something to the...the relationships."

"I bet." Rob stood up and paced around.

He said, "We need to address this thing head on. We can go down to their house now."

There was some grumbling, but they all stood up and walked around to Nora and James' house. Both of them were in the back yard, by the pool, where all the children were playing around.

Nora looked up. She was wearing a bikini, but not a brief one. James had his bathing trunks and a loose shirt. Nora said, "I thought they were all staying for hot dogs."

Carol said, "We all need to talk. Something's come up."

Under her breath Bess muttered, "Something big." Moe heard. He kept quiet.

The six of them moved to the patio, where they were apart from the kids, but could still see them.

James asked, "What?"

Bess said, "Carol's a computer whiz. She found a video of you, James."

Nora said, "What video?" She had a fearful expression.

Moe said, "It was a naked video. A dance, sorta. Very erotic....to the women."

James seemed frozen. Nora gasped. "That...that's private. Just for me. No way it should be out there...."

Carol said, "But it is. It isn't easy to get, Nora. I can...eliminate it. Maybe."

Nora said, "Oh, please do." She turned to James, "It was so foolish of us."

He said, "If I recall, we had a great time....you know."

Nora said, "But now our friends have seen it. How....I mean...."

Bess said, "It is awkward. No way around it, James. It got me hot. Carol too."

James said, "It was three years ago. Anyway, I don't try for women. You know, at the gym. I dress down. Intentionally."

Carol said, "If you didn't, you'd get attacked." She blushed.

All six of them were silent for a time. They looked around at each other. But, in the end, they were all looking at James. Not necessarily at his face.

He said, "Stop."

Nora laughed. She said, "He'll get hard if we three keep staring."

But James was already mostly erect, and even his loose trunks couldn't hide it. The two other women were hot for him. He turned and jogged into the house.

The other five were at a loss. But Nora said, "Look. There's no doubt that he's...very attractive. But he's my husband, and these two don't get to try him out. Right?"

Bess said, "Okay."

Carol added, "I can...I mean we can all simply ignore the video. I'm a faithful wife. I'm sorry I sent out the video to Bess."

Moe asked, "But why did you do that, Carol. You could've just kept it to yourself."

"I was an idiot. I thought maybe Bess...well...the video could rev up our marital sex."

Rob said, "We need revving?"

Carol smiled. "Noooo. Not at all."

Bess laughed, but Moe didn't.

Nora wasn't laughing, either. She said, "You women need to keep on your side of the fence. Understood?"

Carol and Bess nodded. Bess said, "I promise, Nora. I promise, Moe."

Nora said, "Have a beer. I'll get James." She put on a pool dress and went inside. Despite the situation, Moe and Rob watched this closely. She was a stunner.

Bess and Carol watched them watching. Filed it away for further consideration.

James returned. He spoke to the others. "It's embarrassing. That video was just for Nora."

Bess said, "It isn't embarrassing, James. Awkward, perhaps, but not at all embarrassing."

Nora said, "James is sensitive. He IS embarrassed. Having our friends see him like that."

Carol said, "Maybe the other two guys should make a video."

That provoked some tittering. Rob seemed to join in, but Moe never cracked a smile.

Moe said, "That's not funny, Carol."

Carol replied, "Maybe not. But Moe, size isn't everything."

"Yeah, well, James has it all, as we've seen. Us two don't. And everyone knows it."

Bess said, "Moe, you're perfect for me. Let's let it all drop."

Carol snickered, "What's going to drop, then?"

Nora said, "STOP! Jesus."

Carol said, "Sorry. I joke around when I'm nervous. It's a bad habit."

James said, "Carol, you said we can squash any chance that someone else can get that?"

"Yes. Probably. It'll take some time - hours. I can start when we get home. I noticed that it had been cached in a spot for about a year. I can delete it. But, looking for other copies will take effort."

Nora asked, "What spot?"

Carol paused. She said, "A gay guy's dark corner."

James looked down. He said, "Please do what you can, as soon as possible."

"Okay. I'll start after dinner."

The four visitors left with their respective children. No hot dogs tonight.

When Moe and Bess had the girls fed - chicken strips and salad - they sent them up to do homework.

Moe sat in the TV room, waiting for Bess. When she showed, Moe said, "I know you're...you know...aroused. It makes me uneasy."

"I can't help it, Moe. As soon as the girls are asleep, I'm gonna need you. Need you bad."

Moe smiled.

And that was how it worked out. At ten pm, the two went into the bedroom, where Bess stripped in record time. She lay on the bed, spread out.

Moe took his time. He was aroused. But he knew that Bess would be thinking of another man while they did it. It caused him some hesitation.

The two of them had a pretty good sex life. Maybe two or three times a week they got each other off. They also tried for variety, within their monogamous relationship.

Moe decided to go with the flow. He went down on Bess and got her off. But she wanted cock and pulled him up and into her. The result was as intense as they'd had for some time. Years, not months. Maybe decades.

Intense for Bess. But also intense for Moe, due to Bess' overpowering lust. In the end Moe was just pleased that she didn't scream out James' name. And also, he got to come so hard.

They lay there after. Bess was drifting off, still naked. Moe said, "You're gonna try for him, aren't you?"

"No!"

Moe looked at her. He said, "You were only thinking of him. Sooner or later, I won't....measure up."

"I love you, Moe. I won't cheat. Damn! I wish I'd never seen that video."

Moe waited. Then he said, "Me, too."

"Huh? Me or you hadn't seen it."

"Me. Then you'd be revved up, I'd get the benefit, and I'd never know why."

Bess started laughing, and Moe joined in. She realized that only Moe, of all the people she knew, could have thought that and said it. A big reason why she loved him.

They snuggled and fell asleep. But, of course, they both knew that there would be issues to resolve.

Meanwhile, at the home of Carol and Rob, Carol kept her promise to try to eliminate the video from any further distribution. It was easy at first, but the search for loose copies was not so simple. At times she had to open a video to see if it was the one that she sought. That meant that she was looking at any number of big swinging dicks. Only briefly for any one dick.

She had her search criteria honed quite well, so the misses were almost as arousing as James' video. Almost. She'd found James twice by eleven o'clock. Each time she watched it through to the end. A small reward for diligence.

Carol was watching the second one when she heard the shower stop. In about two minutes, Rob waltzed into the room, wearing only a towel. The James video was just finishing up. Carol looked at Rob. Rob dropped the towel. He was rampant. Carol dropped to her knees and sucked him entirely into her mouth. She fucked him with her mouth as he stood there. Then she pushed him against the small couch. He fell back onto it, and she was on him in a flash. She pushed herself down on him and humped frantically, moaning. She had a big orgasm. Then another as Rob got off inside her.

Rob said, "Jesus. Oh, Lord."

Carol said, "I.....well, I watched when I found a copy. Only twice. Sorry."

Rob thought about it. "Okay. I accept your apology. In fact, I'll always accept it if I get screwed like that."

Carol giggled. She said, "I'll keep a copy, just for you, dear." And she did.

It took her two more evenings before she was fairly sure that she'd deep sixed all the copies around. She hadn't found any more during those evenings. But she had been 'forced' to watch several videos that were quite similar to James' one. And Rob benefited.

That next weekend, all six of them met at the Driscoll residence for a swim party.

All the kids were on a school trip, including dinner. The adults met for lunch, and a swim.

Carol said, "I believe that I got all the copies. I can never be 100% sure, though."

James replied, "Okay. I'm sure you did your best. Thanks."

Nora asked, "Carol, did you keep your copy?"

That elicited an uncomfortable silence.

During that silence, Moe asked, "Bess?"

More silence. Bess turned bright red.

James didn't know what to say. But Nora did.

"You two....you need to divest yourselves of that. I can't believe this!"

Carol said, "Okay. Well....I mean, Nora."

Nora said, "There's plenty of stuff out there to get you two revved up. If you need that. It doesn't have to be James."

Moe said, "But, Nora, James and his perfect body are right here. Right now. And the women seem to find that thrilling. That they...you know, know what's under the clothes."

Rob added, "Carol attacks me every night."

Carol yelped, "Too much information, doofus!"

Nora collapsed onto an ottoman. James looked like a deer in the headlights. A big buck, though.

Moe said, "I want a solemn promise, Beth. Get rid of the video."

Bess looked at him. She said, "Okay." It was a very reluctant 'okay.'

But Nora said, "Even if they get rid of it, they can still recall it. They can still...use it."

James turned and went outside by the pool, started tossing a tennis ball against the wall. He was in a quandary. He didn't want to be unfaithful to Nora. Twice before that had almost happened, when very good-looking women had tried very hard to seduce him. He thought he'd put that all behind him, when the couple moved here. He made an effort to keep things...sterile with women at the gym, and with women from the neighborhood. He and Nora called it his Clark Kent approach.

But James had found over some months that he was quite attracted to Bess. Bess in particular. He was attracted to her as soon as he first spoke to her. He hadn't discussed it with Nora. By all reasonable standards, Nora was the better looking of the two. But....attraction was idiosyncratic. And Bess had a pull on James. He thought it all over as he tossed the ball with a distracted air.

James went back inside. He said to Bess, "You two have to promise to...to refrain from coming after me." He glanced at Carol. But it was Bess to whom he spoke. He added, "And I won't....I won't...."

Moe cut in, "You won't seduce my wife. Nice of you."

Bess said, "Moe!"

Moe said, "He wouldn't necessarily have to try for you, Bess."

Bess looked down. James was looking at Nora.

Nora said, "Jesus. What a mess. James?"

"Yes?"

"You need to promise to keep it in your pants. I mean it, buddy."

"I promise. I do."

Carol said, "Let's go out and have a drink. We can stay friends. We're adults, not horny

teenagers." There was literal truth as to the teenager part of that statement.

The beer and wine were out there at the pool bar. The six of them each had a drink. Then Moe jumped into the pool. Bess leapt in after him and they started splashing each other. Rob and Carol also dove in, quickly followed by Nora, and, after some hesitation, James. It was a free-for-all. At first James hung back. But then he started splashing great amounts of water all around. He was very good at it. Moe focused upon Nora, because her top seemed to be straying a bit. He aimed for it. Nora knew what he was doing and didn't really mind. She was confident in her wardrobe.

Gradually, it wound down. Bess walked out, up the shallow end steps. The bottom of her suit had ridden up. She stopped to pull it down. Then she walked to the bar and got a white wine. James found that Bess' exit from the pool had caused an erection. So, when the others got out, he remained. He started swimming laps. Breast stroke. It took a couple of minutes before he could climb out without attracting attention.

He knew that if he came out of the pool with a hard cock, everyone would immediately see that. So, he swam. He didn't want an argument with Nora. Or with Moe.

James had been wearing loose trunks and a short sleeve swim shirt. When he lifted himself out of the pool, all eyes were on him. All five of the others had been keeping track of James as he swam. As he got out, his trunks clung to him, and outlined his now flacid cock, hanging down the left leg of the trunks.

Bess said, "Oh. My."

Nora said, "Oh, shit."

The others simply stared. James was again embarrassed. But he decided right then that he was what and who he was. An Adonis. Trying to hide it was not really an option now. Not with these people, at least.

He slowly took off his swim shirt. He tossed it to Nora. He flexed.

Moe heard Bess gasp. Carol clapped and shouted, "More, more."

Nora kept quiet. She felt like all of this needed to be aired out.

James looked at her, and she smiled at him. She licked her lips. She knew that that gesture would arouse him.

James took it as a sort of permission, which it was. He was instantly erect, with his cock tenting out the left leg of his suit. The suit was barely long enough to prevent partial escape.

James flexed some more and began a slow dance, like in the video.

Moe saw Bess drop off her lounge chair onto her knees. Her eyes were glued to the tent on James' suit. James turned around, still dancing slowly to his own beat. He was into it now. When his back was turned to the others, he pulled the string on his trunks. He let them drop, shoving them over his dick. And he hung the trunks on his rampant cock as he turned around.

James swung the suit back and forth. Bess began to crawl over toward James. As she did that, Nora stood, dropped her top onto Moe's head. Then she lowered the bottom of her bikini, right there in front of Moe. She took his hand and also took Rob's. She led them inside, up the stairs and into her bedroom.

demander
demander
1,493 Followers