BSD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to her knees in front of Moe. She took down his trunks and was pleased to see that he had a nice, thick dick. She licked it. Moe moaned. Then she looked at Rob and told him to strip. She was also pleased to see that he wasn't small.

She said, "I always wanted a double team. You guys are it."

Nora pushed Rob onto his back on the bed. His head was up against the headboard. She started licking his cock. She turned to Moe and commanded, "Fuck me. Fuck me!"

Moe got behind her and stuffed his thick cock into her wetness. He was moaning and fucking Nora, the most beautiful woman he knew.

Nora got off hard around Moe's cock. And she soon swallowed all of Rob's load. Moe was still fucking her. She had a passing thought that Moe, despite his kind of nerdy look, was a stud who was going to give her multiple orgasms. And...that's what he did. Moe was determined to make Nora come as much as he could. He reached around and rubbed her clit as he pounded her. Nora got off three times, before Moe couldn't stop himself, and, roaring, filled her completely.

Moe's dick dropped out of her, and she fell to the bed next to Rob. Moe lay on her other side. After a short time, Moe asked, "What happened?"

Nora said, "I decided that you two could fulfill my fantasy of being double teamed. Whatever happens by the pool is up to those three."

Moe thought about James fucking his wife with that big swinging dick. It didn't seem to bother him as much as it might have, since he had just fucked Nora. A swap of sorts. One he'd never have agreed to do. But one that simply happened.

What happened by the pool was that Carol saw Nora take her husband inside. So she stripped and joined Bess, kneeling in front of James. Bess was out of her suit. She jerked the trunks off James and engulfed him. Carol started licking his balls.

James didn't want to come in Bess's mouth. He wanted to fuck Bess. Something he'd wanted since they first met.

He led the two married sluts over to a big, sturdy chaise that had a soft cover. He sat them down on it. And he spread their legs, so he had access. Then he licked Bess until she came. He moved to Carol, and did her, too. Then he picked up Bess and lowered her directly onto his monster. She was so wet and ready that it didn't take him long to have her fully impaled. He stroked in and out of her as Carol watched and rubbed herself.

Bess had a screaming orgasm, and then another right away. She was so tight and pulsed so hard that she squeezed a torrent of come out of James. She felt every spurt. When they stopped, James put her down on the chaise. His big dick, now swinging and drooling, was right in front of Carol. She licked it and sucked it. Licked and sucked. A wanton slut for this man. James was erect in a short time and entered Carol missionary. Carol was also tight and wet. James fucked her for a good five minutes before he seeded her. Carol passed out.

He collapsed onto the chaise as Carol came around.

Bess was coming out of her sexual trance. She licked his cock clean. James watched her do it. She was so sexy and slutty. She looked right him as she licked his balls clean. She mounted him when he got hard again.

This time Bess and James fucked for quite a while, altering their pace. Slow and fast. James licked Bess's breasts. Carol licked James' balls as he pumped into her neighbor.

James finally got off for the third time. Carol's face and torso were wet with juices.

Bess laid her head next to James' and whispered. "Anytime. Just anytime, James."

He patted her head.

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, a second double team was finishing up. This time Rob fucked Nora missionary and Nora sucked and licked Moe, who was off to the side.

When Rob finished in her, he rolled off. Nora kept sucking Moe. Then she shoved him back and mounted him from the top. And the two of them went wild. Even more intense than the first coupling. Intense, but short.

When it was over there was a heap of flesh on the bed. Moe moaned. A specialty of his, it seemed.

The three of them heard sounds from the pool area below. Moe got up and looked out. He saw Bess fucking James from the top. He saw them finish. He saw Bess whisper to James. Despite his adventure with Nora, what he saw was unsettling.

Moe watched as Bess got up off James. He saw the big cock that had just fucked his wife. He saw the perfect male body that had aroused her so much that she crawled to it, even though her husband was right there, looking.

Nora watched Moe looking. She saw his worry.

She said, "Don't worry too much, stud boy. You're just as good as he is. You made me come as hard as he does. Bess won't leave."

The three of them went downstairs. They didn't bother dressing. Bess was opening a white wine bottle. Carol was still licking James. His flat belly, this time. She stood up when she saw her husband. James rotated around and also rose up.

All six of them stared silently around at each other. They all looked completely sated, sexually. Only Moe looked worried.

James said, "I want to...sort of apologize, since I started this. Sort of. Maybe it turned out okay, though."

Rob said, "Yeah. Okay by me. Did you fuck my wife?"

"Sure did. I loved it. And, I assume you both fucked Nora."

Nora said, "They most certainly did. I do believe we all have had a good time. Let's have a drink. No need to dress, now."

Carol was a mess. She said, "I need a quick dip." She dove into the pool to get the come off her face and chest, and out of her hair.

She walked out of the pool using the steps at the shallow end. She looked wanton and fantastic. She stared at the three dicks. All of them were semi-erect now. One of them was clearly in the top tenth of a percent of all dicks in the world.

Carol said, "James is probably the best-looking man in the entire world. And now I've had him.

I can't believe it's true. I can't believe it really happened. We all came here to discuss how to avoid this." But she didn't seem sorry. Rather the opposite. Her tone was gleeful.

Rob said, "Well, I forgive you, Carol."

"And I forgive you, Robbie." She laughed at him.

Nora went and sat on her husband's lap. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. She said, "I'm reclaiming this man as mine." She paused. "Until further notice, that is."

They sat around drinking for a few minutes. Sandwiches were brought out, and some were actually eaten. People talked about ordinary things as they lunched, naked.

But Moe was quiet. And so was Bess, when she saw how quiet Moe was. She stood up and put on her suit, and the pool wrap she'd worn. She took Moe's hand and said, "I believe we'd better be going, now."

Moe went to get his suit and then waved to the others.

When they were gone, Carol asked, "Do you guys think they're okay?"

Nora shrugged. She said, "Moe was certainly more than okay when we were upstairs. Now? Maybe not so much. It is a lot to consider. He may be having fucker's remorse."

James said, "Well, he needs to man up. He never said a word before you took him up."

Rob said, "I think he'll be okay. I know that Nora and I had a nice time. But she and Moe seemed to have a great time."

James looked at Nora, raised a brow.

Nora said, "I really got into it, James. Two cocks. You know I....had that fantasy. Just like you wanted Bess."

James nodded. "Not much I can say."

Carol asked, "Are we going to do this again?"

Rob looked at her. Nora said, "Probably a one off. It just seemed to materialize from the situation and that video. Now we've all fucked each other and know what it's like. I guess it was pretty good for all of us."

Carol said, "You know, I think it'll be up to Moe. I know Bess would fuck James again in a heartbeat."

Rob asked, "And you, Carol?"

Carol looked at him. "Maybe you'll have to watch over me carefully, if you don't want me to stray"

Nora said, "I'd have a veto. Right now, I'm using it. No more shenanigans until things have a chance to settle down."

Rob and Carol left soon after that. Hugs all around.

Meanwhile, Moe and Bess were largely silent after they got home. They both showered, but not together. Bess wondered if Moe would want sex. The girls were due home after dinner. She decided that she wouldn't push it but would welcome it if he tried it on.

He didn't.

Moe and Bess ate burgers and potato salad. Later, the girls told them all about their trip to the planetarium. Moe and Bess were perfect parents and listened attentively.

The girls were asleep by eight, tired from a long day.

Bess was uncertain about how to approach the whole matter of the wild extra-marital sex that had happened.

But Moe was depressed. He'd had a great time with Nora. She was a passionate beauty. But....but....Bess. He wondered if he'd ever be able to live up to what she'd experienced with James. He knew that he was no James.

The two of them settled into the living room. No TV or music. Bess looked at Moe and saw that he was down.

She said, "Moe, I love you. I had a great time. So did you. Can we leave it at that?"

"Probably. No, probably not. Are you going to screw him again?"

"Are you gonna fuck Nora?"

"No. I didn't before. Didn't try. And I won't again."

"I...I know you had a good time, Moe. So did I."

"How good? Best ever?"

"Not the best, Moe. But...as good as when we get our best results. No denying it."

"So, if I wanted you now?"

"I'm yours."

"We had great sex when you were thinking of him after you saw the video. Best in some time. And now you've had him."

"Moe, he's beautiful, and new to me. And large. So, I don't want to lie. It was great. And I'd do it again, if you allowed it. And Nora. But I won't do it if you....object."

"I do."

"Okay, then. It's a done deal."

They went to bed. Moe didn't reach for her. That worried Bess, but she wasn't too disappointed. She didn't want to have to fake anything.

Meanwhile at Nora's house, she and James fucked twice. She wanted it even though she knew he'd be thinking about Bess. She thought about her double team. It got her hot.

After the second time, she asked James, "Do you want to do her again?"

"Yes. Just Bess. Carol's nice, but..."

"But Bess is best?"

"Not better than you. Different. Did you like Moe and Rob?"

"Sure. Moe especially."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure. He rubbed me the right way."

"Better than me?"

"No. No one's better than you. But I don't want you fucking her again, boy. Too much could go wrong."

"Okay. Stay away from Moe, then."

"Deal."

And.....at Carol and Rob's house, Rob got a blow job, with a lewd swallow. Carol was a little sore for screwing. That's what she told Rob. He wasn't jealous or bothered by all of it. He was happy to have fucked Nora. He spent no real time imagining James' big cock inside his wife.

He didn't consider if he'd like to swap again. Anyway, the school year was ending, and the family was headed for Florida for three weeks.

The six of them and their kids all were at a neighborhood picnic at a park just before Rob and Carol were to leave.

Moe and Bess' two daughters were going off to soccer camp for two weeks. Nora and James twins were going to nature camp at that same time.

Bess was aware of all this at the party. She was walking with Nora a little way off from others. She asked, "Nora, next week it'll be just me and Moe. And you and James."

Nora peered at her. She said, "And?"

"We...well, wanna swap husbands for a night or so?"

Nora didn't reply right away. Then she said, "No. I liked Moe. He has a thick dick and it's very pleasing. But....for one thing, he'd never agree, I think. And for another, James would jump at the chance to fuck you again. I'm not comfortable about that."

Bess said, "I love Moe. I'd never want any permanent switch. I...only James is a nice man and so sexy. But Moe's my guy."

Nora said, "So I shouldn't be uncomfortable. That's what you mean?"

"Yes."

"But I am. And I bet Moe would be a lot more than uncomfortable. Even if he got a night with me."

"Well, okay. Y'all can come over for a cookout Saturday, though. Just socializing. No fucking."

"Maybe I don't trust you, bitch." Nora said it with a smile. But she meant it. Every word.

"I promise, Nora. I expect we can flirt, and then Moe will be revved up for me."

Nora nodded. She still didn't trust Bess around James. But she was interested to see what happened. Nora was simply a curious sort. She was a scientist, at work and at heart. Do stuff and see what happens. But she'd seen what happened between her and Moe, and also James and Bess. It was enough to satisfy her curiosity. Maybe.

Saturday evening came, and Nora and James arrived at six o'clock.

The greetings at the door were tentative. All of them wandered out through the kitchen to the patio in back, where Moe was going to grill brauts and smokes. There was beer and wine.

Nora was quite perceptive about people, and she knew full well that Moe would be the most uncomfortable. She liked him, and so she smiled at him and said, "Moe, Bess and I have a firm agreement that there will be no swap tonight. Maybe never, but not tonight, at least."

Bess nodded. James suppressed his disappointment. Nora had discussed the evening with him, so he shouldn't have been expecting much. But, he had decided that he wanted to spend a full night with Bess. He wanted that very much, and he knew that she did as well. He held his tongue though.

Moe said, "Okay. Sounds okay. But, you know, that was the plan the last time. This time, no fuck ups." He smiled.

The situation eased a bit, and then, with some alcohol, a bit more. Moe cooked the meat, and Bess served up some slaw and cold roasted potatoes. There was some banter about their respective baseball teams. They ate and talked. All in all, things went well, and the tension was diffused somewhat.

Until Bess sat down on the swing chair and slung her arm around James and kissed his cheek. Then she put his hand onto her lap, and her hand onto his.

Moe and Nora looked on, aghast. James was uncomfortable but interested - mostly in outcomes. He was having a hard time.

Nora spoke up right away. "Bess, you made us all a promise."

Bess looked at her and nodded. "I'm just doing a bit of flirting. No harm. Clothes on, you know."

Moe said, "Bess, now is not a time for little games. Or for flirting."

Bess pouted. She got up from the swing. She had had a little too much wine, it seemed. She moved to Moe, who was sitting across from James. Bess patted Moe on the head, as if he were a child. She said, "Moe, my Moe. Why do you say no?"

Moe bolted up, startling the other three. Especially startling Bess.

He said, "I've had it. This is a simple situation. If you fuck this guy, or anyone but me, we're finished."

He stalked off into the house.

James, Nora and Bess stared after him.

Nora said, "I believe he's made his position quite clear. Perhaps James and I will leave now, so you two can discuss the matter." She spoke coldly to Bess.

James arose and gave Nora a hand up from her low seat. Bess didn't move or speak as her guests went inside her house.

Nora and James didn't see Moe as they walked through the house. They let themselves out and walked home. Moe was upstairs in the master bedroom. He was fuming. Pacing back and forth, trying to decide how to proceed. He heard the front door slam. He wondered if Nora and James had left - or maybe just Nora.

Moe was unsure what he would do if James was still in the house. Moe would not be able to offer a true physical challenge to him. He had a passing thought that he was being a little too sensitive - paranoid, maybe. He let it slip by.

Moe walked slowly down the stairs. Bess was sitting in the kitchen, alone.

Moe said, "Have they left?"

"Yes."

"What came over you? Have you no restraint? We can end us, you know."

Bess started to tear up. She shook her head. She looked at Moe and said, "I love you. Always will. James...well....he's like a narcotic to me. I just don't seem to be able to...."

Moe whispered, "I do love you, Bess. But I meant what I said."

Bess said, "I can...I can be true to you. But, you let him fuck me, Moe. You let him do it. You got Nora. But all you had to do was say no, and I would have stopped."

Moe shook his head. "You were crawling to him, Bess."

"You didn't mind, when Nora stripped. You knew James would fuck me."

Moe hesitated. He said, "That's true. It was a mistake on my part, in the heat of the moment. Maybe that's true for you as well. But...in the end, I don't want more, and you do. So my mistake, but not yours."

"Moe. You left me with him. When you did that, you knew how...you knew how hot he was. You saw the video. When you left with Nora, I thought you didn't mind."

"How hot is he, Bess? Must be scalding, since you seem willing to throw yourself at him."

Bess smiled. She briefly thought about lying or minimizing. But she decided that she needed to have everything out in the open.

She said, "He was the best I ever had, Moe. And you knew he would be."

"Oh. I shouldn't have asked."

"You needed to be aware. Moe, you satisfy me. Always satisfy me. James took me somewhere else."

Moe said, "Can I keep you from going back? What if he comes over some day while I'm gone. He might do that."

Bess said nothing. She stared at Moe. He got the message.

Moe wandered back outside, and Bess went upstairs. She wondered if she should have been so honest. But Moe knew, deep down, that James was the alpha in the group. All of them knew that. Bess thought maybe she was too honest when she let Moe know that if James came on to her, she'd accept all offers. She didn't actually say that - to Moe. She said it to James, though. And she meant it.

But it was demeaning to Moe.

Anyway, she also knew that Nora would NOT like it if James and Bess had more sex. Bess thought maybe she'd try to convince Nora that another swap would be good.

The Blanton household was frosty for the rest of the evening. Each of the pair were lost in thought. Bess was working out how to get fucked by James without ruining her marriage. She had young kids. No way did she want them to lose Moe. Or her lose him.

Moe, for his part, was thinking along the same lines. He didn't want the family to break up, despite his threat. But his wife was in heat for another man. And that man was, so far as sex, a better man than he was.

He got into this mess because he was weak and went with the goddess-like, naked Nora. Now....he was just weak. Period. He decided that maybe the best he could hope for was another swap, where, at least, he got to have fun with Nora. But how many swaps?

However, when he had that thought, he also pictured James' big, hard dick in Bess. Her mouth. Her vagina. It made him shiver. He thought about what he'd seen looking out the window.

When the two of them came to go to bed Moe was lying down when Bess came out from brushing her teeth. She was naked. She pulled the covers down off Moe. He started to protest, but Bess wasn't having any of that.

She jumped onto the bed. Towering over Moe. He got hard right away, looking up at her. He was wearing boxers and a T-shirt. Bess saw the tent in the boxers. She knelt and straddled him. She fished his dick out and took it into herself.

Neither of them spoke. Only fucked. Bess was in a frenzy, thinking about James, and about how she was almost raping her husband. She hadn't planned it like that. Then she found herself doing it. She had a nice orgasm. She leaned over and put her tongue into Moe's mouth, whirling it around. Moe started bucking into her. Whatever reluctance he had to start was gone. Soon he was also gone, spurting off into Bess as she came around him.

After some recovery time, Moe said, "You were thinking about James." Not a question.