All Comments on 'BTB: Anne'

by Corsair46

Sort by:
  • 173 Comments
RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Usually I wouldn't give a one page flash story 5 stars but I liked this one, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Going okay til hooking up with lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ridiculous u can’t turn everyone against someone for cheating doesn’t happen unfortunately an hiding ure money would come back to bite u land u in jail an ure ex would get the lot lol

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very poorly written. Read like a police report. Not a bit of emotion.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fun story for a fantasy revenge dream. Not so good for real life. The financials would land him in jail for fraud

and no real attorney would help with that stuff. As far as Lamar, the police would have sweated the MC more

than a few times. Sure, there were other suspects but everything of his divorce happened at the same time. Cops

don't like coincidences.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

Forget the ridiculous financial shenanigans that would never stand up in court, the next paragraph after he's given the PI her info, he's got the PI report>

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Don’t you love it when an extremely stereotypical big black clown gets precisely what he deserves?

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Oh so many wish that they could have or do just that,

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
improvement

To the author:

You need educated about divorce real BAD.

recommend you take a course in family LAW.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is worse than ridiculous. Call it... inane. In fact, this story deserves an award for its really crappy plotline. The only question a reader has is: "Compost or flush?"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In response to the previous ridiculous comment concerning a seriously ridiculous "complaint".

Oh me, another poor, poor negro victim. Type it again "Sam".

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

5 stars, with serious complaint.

Why was the Antagonist Black? It made no difference to the story. He could have been Irish, Swedish, Italian, etc. No change in the story! More "white fear" by an author? Or is this to agitate readers? Both?

olddave51olddave51about 2 years ago

I have to ask where's the beef? Not much of a story with a little more interaction it would have been pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've not much time for cheating, but not much time for fraud either. It's another form of cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like BTB stories but this is total bull shit. This dumb shit would split everything 50/50 no matter what he tries to hide so one star for this drivel.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again. This is an OTT fantasy, but it’s a good one. The retribution for Jamal, I mean LaMar, is especially satisfying.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - bad idea and violence is never acceptable no matter what the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Response to “ kitten eater” . Does not matter WHY she said they had to talk. She was cheating on him for quite some time, and he was financing it. You don’t get to have a boyfriend, and a husband that supports you. Why don’t all the “ liberated” cheating wives, give the husband a fair divorce, and be responsible for themselves. Isn’t that what “ liberation” is all about? Walk the walk!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Ridiculous plot. Why didn't you just make the hubby a shape-shifting ninja with random invisibility powers? That would show a lot more imagination and probably be more believable.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Fantasy

Anyone who has been in this situation has thought like this, but reality is quite different. From a story telling point-of-view, it's hard to feel any real emotion when we don't know anything about their marriage, her, or him other than his taste for revenge. It reads like a cold-hearted husband married to deceitful wife and I wonder why either is worth caring about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amusing, nice idea for those of us who like BTB, but

1. An editor would have helped with spelling and grammar.

2. A few of the more unrealistic things could have been left out.

3. How is it he avoided alimony? With her losing her job, even his apparent pittance of barely making ends meet would have gotten her something.

4. Ok, if this was intended as a fun poke at the btb genre, I went for it as if it was real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

Unrealistic but good. Had to suspend sense of reality to enjoy. Maybe that is the intent. Really a 4*, but giving it 5* to offset some of the anonymous nastiness.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Great BTB story when if Unrealistic.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Unrealistic, but a great BTB nevertheless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bad

No dialogue. Just “this happened”, then “that happened”. There are a lot better stories than this one on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
EXCEPT FOR THE LAST.......

Part about marrying the lawyer, I thought it was just great. Making the lover black was a bit racist and uncalled for as assholes come in all flavors.

I have always preferred the nuclear response to a cheating slut in all circumstances. I cannot for the life of me, figure out the writers on this site that constantly write the line "Iet her tell you what she did". Bullshit. This guy took the correct approach to getting the truth out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a story, just a book report.

A good outline. Ripe for someone with talent to flesh it out into a story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
love a good btb

most of it was over the top. But it was worth the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hard to Believe? Absolutely!

She was a cheating slut,he was a heartless turd. A marriage made in Hoboken! Seriously,this whole story was packed with stuff that could never happen in reality! ~ "There once was a cad named Lamar,who fucked white wives near and far,the husbands found out,castrated the lout,and he was discovered without his dick in a car!" ~ Not sure whether the author wrote this story tongue in cheek or,whether his tongue was planted between somebody's cheek.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
brief

I did enjoy your story. it was short and "sweet" lol I do sometimes prefer the wife to suffer more- not more in volume, but in explanation. to hear her suffer a little, to see if there is any remorse. ;0)

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Why the hell

Why the hell would anyone want to win back a cheating whore like Anne. Even before finding out her lover was a black manwhore who was screwing seven other cheating whores, who would take the bitch back. She totally earned the scorched earth BTB she received. LaMar lost his pride and his only asset. Perfect revenge on both.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
@ previous commenter.

You cannot 'win' that kind of wife back. For what reason would a man want a deceitful horrible soul of a woman like that back?

There was nothing left to win back. If everyone deserted for her repugnant behavior after viewing the video, why would the husband want her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not the Intended Effect

It was BTB but never created a feeling of support for the husband. If anything it shows the husband to be less likeable. He knew his wife was cheating but did nothing to win back her love and then he ruined her life and the lives of her family out of pettiness. Not someone I would support after he aired his dirty laundry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The husband waqs nasty

Good thing too otherwise she would have been rewarded instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good..

...I like a good btb story, but some of this seemed far fetched. There's always paper trails that go way back showing assets acquired during their marriage including tax records on income, property tax records that show the house value, etc... so I dont think it would have been so easy to falsify all his asset value. Also, sending the photos to her boss so she got fired, meant no income for her, so he would be paying some hefty alimony. Also. The wife character seemed under developed and was just background noise. Liked the revenge on the boyfriend. Liked the concept, criticism meant to be constructive. Keep writing. 4 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Not keen

I felt absolutely no sympathy for the 'hero'

He caught her cheating and spent months putting plans in place waiting for her to come clean (which she never - the we need to talk could have been announcing a promotion or pregnancy etc.).

Then all the rest, turn the town against her, OK, but if someone did that to someone I knew I wouldn't trust him either. If he's willing to do that to the mother of his kids, god know what he'd do to a total stranger.

He liked her parents and knew it would devastate them, but went ahead and did it, divorced for adultery and let her explain would have been enough. Again, with friends like that....

Must have thought a lot about his kids to send them pictures of their mother like that.

I had some time to execute a plan I had in place for just this day

Don't know about the US, but in the UK finances can and would be tracked back 7 years to show a pattern of income and disposal, likewise with the business accounts would have shown a plummet in profits. Likely he would have ended up in prison for fraud and ostracised around town in case he upset anyone and decided to take them down too.

As for Lamar, no sympathy there, but CCTV, it's present in every gym I've been in recently. But more importantly it was another convenience that he had friends that were expert in this sort of thing.

Along with the husband coming across as a nasty piece of work, there was just too much going on, too many holes and too many conveniences for this to hold any semblance of credibility.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Old stuff

Enjoying the current dry spell in LW, getting a chance to read some of the older stuff. This was a satisfying little fantasy, very enjoyable. Perfect justice when the AP, who knows the cheater is married, suffers permanent tryst ending damage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Accept

I don't accept no friends or family,her parents would have stood by her.

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Excellent story, but...

I would have enjoyed it more if he had set the wheels in motion and then met with her to have "the talk." It would have been fun to hear her telling him about what he already knew, then for him to surprise her with her new situation. Nonetheless, it was an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Very nice.

Classic Corsair. Great tale of being proactive against a very naughty loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a crock of shit !

Don't get me wrong ! I believe in as much vengeance as possible. . But ! Money and transactions CAN be traced . He would NOT have gotten away with half of what he came up with in the story . And YES he would have ended up in Jail . Great imagination though .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED IT ALL...EXCEPT

Husband gets away clean with no regrets and a true sense of well being. The only thing wrong is the perfect bounce on the rebound into the arms of the first gorgeous woman he meets. Very unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent BTB

I really like that fact that Lamar got just what I think these lotharios really deserve. They all need their big cocks shorten, lol! Any one of the complaining commenters on this story are just lotharios who are now covering their cocks with their hands to protect them, lol! Hey, us poor husbands are coming for you with our kitchen knives, lol!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
@rightbank

There are no felonies in fiction. Just crazy and satisfying revenge.

Oh Yeah

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A BTB check list

Shall we draw up a list of felonies he committed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
only real man

can do this, it is not the game which cuckolds or wimps can play.

Jareth05Jareth05about 7 years ago
Fucking stupid

I understand the point of Revenge but this was just flat-out overboard this guy should be committed to a psychiatric ward and brought up on charges imo

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Good......a happy ending.

BTB stories have a sort of poetic justice to them. Enjoyed this one. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Three cheers!!!!

Just the way I like to see them. Bitch completely burned down and the asshole boyfriend permanently removed from the picture.

The only thing that would make this better would be a narrative from the wife's side showing how she thought she was manipulating her husband and setting him up for divorce disaster only to find herself shot down in flames. Where would she be coming from? Remorse? Anger? Renewed admiration for the man she thought so little of? Lot of fertile ground there for us btb fans.

It might also be fun to hear how giddy Lamar would have been thinking just how great life was going to be when he got this stupid bitch to divorce her husband and support him as he's pumping away on that stationary bike just before the bat stuck and how he faced life after that with at least 7 other angry husbands looking to get thier turn to mash whatever was left of his worthless hide

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way overboard

But thanks for sparring us the angst and self flagellation the virtue signallers would love to see all over this.

I'm more for BTB in the form of legal and realization of what has really been lost but this was a fun fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Narration, Elaboration, And Masturbation

Why not just use bullet points, instead?

By all means burn the bitch, but this non-story format is bizarre. I agree with a previous poster that the Dickchop genre is a turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Husband is a Real Winner

At least in this story. He is a real super guy! I'm surprised Corsair didn't have him conducting his own divorce as he had gotten a law degree in his spare time. This husband is so full of himself I'm surprised that he could do anything with all the shit he is spewing....If the wife got any kind of lawyer all his little bullshit of hiding assets would have been found out. He also gives construction workers a bad name. You can just tell what a class act he is in the way he talks about his new lawyer girlfriend. Like she would have anything to do with him...The husband sounds a lot like this bully I knew in college....just a loudmouth blowhard that in real life accomplished zip!

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 8 years ago
Fun read

It was short and I must admit sweet. Rarely in the stories I read hear does a husband come out of the deal feeling good about it all and WINNING! Refreshing from the usual sick sorrowful one I read (and admittedly am hooked on) that leave me rather upset. Good job. And off topic...a great airplane.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
SO FAR----SO GOOD====BUT

into each life....there will be rain. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lamar Got What He Deserved

Someone said the cheating wife deserved 50 percent of the assets. Divorce rulings are so unlawful. If the husband is guilty of infidelity, the wife is guaranteed no less than 50 percent of assets, the family home, an automobile and insurance (payment free), full custody of children, child support and alimony. And other monetary awards from the court. But if it's the wife who brings about the destruction of the marriage, the cheating wife is still awarded 50 percent of the family assets, even if she didn't contribute a single penny to their bank accounts, she will be awarded a vehicle and insurance (at no cost to her), custody of any children will still favor her. The husband will be ordered to pay child support. In many cases, the wronged husband will also have to pay alimony, as well. In light of the injustice of divorce court rulings, I am surprised there aren't more murders of straying wives. As a jury member I could never find guilty a husband who ended the life of the man who, with malice aforethought, sought to bring about the destruction of another man's marriage.Not Guilty by reason of justifiable homicide.

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Okay

Thankfully it was not a sickening plot. The only trouble was that the story lacked any suspense. It was more of an epilogue than a full story. Typical suspense points in these stories are: is she cheating? Are they going to get a divorce? Is he going to take her back? There has to be something substantial at stake yet to be decided. Good work.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Twat Got What Was Coming to Her!

- Guido and Sal should have brought Lamar's severed cock, (& added his balls) and shoved them down Anne's throat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked it

It was well written and edited. As others have said, though, it was a little "bare bones". Fleshing out the characters, and a little background buildup might have

made the story stronger.

Just my 2 cents.

,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Error In Very First Sentence

This was truly infantile in all respects.

First Lit cheatin' wives tale I've read where the stud gets his dick chopped off. That's a rather harsh punishment for helping you dump a cheatin' wife, and kind of a turn off.

By the way, South African doctors just performed the first successful full penis transplant last year. They have lots of penis amputations there. Mainly, the black men have plenty of adult circumcisions gone wrong due to sepsis, etc. The guy in this case had it torn off in a motorcycle accident, though.

Can you spot the error in the first sentence?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

This is unfortunately not a story, it is a summary of one.

because it reads more like a summary than anything else, it's pretty dry, and doesn't engage the reader. That could have been alleviated if there was actually any direct character interaction as well as dialogue.

Remember, show don't tell.

On another note it could also use a bit more proofreading, obviously, not much effort has been put into polishing it up.

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
I gave it a reluctant five

I agree with a previous commentor; the characters need built-up and drama for Max effect. The wife was not heard from a muted by this author. Her plan and reaction to her husband taking the initiative to sandbag her and beat her at her own game would be highly dramatic and of course a juicy detail to the husband's wrath. It was great and it had blockbuster potential. Thank you for your effort!

BrewtooBrewtooover 8 years ago
Needs Work

No real buildup and no way of knowing how the wife reacted. Need to flesh out your characters a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epically stupid

A nice fantasy maybe but the reality? No attorney is going to suggest he cooks the books. His divorce isn't worth the attorneys license to practice. It wouldn't make any difference anyway. He could cook the books, but he could NOT cook the years of IRS

filings made by both his Company and his personal returns. So the Court froze all their assets. A forensic accountant would have been brought in and the correct value of his business and it's profitability during the years they were married would have been established by the Courts. All past records of their investments would have been subpoenaed from the Companies and their values established. The consignment company would have been ordered to restore all their furnishings or replace them with things of equal value, the credit cards would have been restored and the Court would have ordered him to renew the car lease and maintain the car until the conclusion of the divorce or face contempt of Court charges. Part of her lawsuit against him would have included slander, loss of employment and libel. All of which were easy to prove as they had the PI testify to his actions (again the PI isn't going to risk his career and license to save hubby and there is no client priviledge with a PI. So while Anne cheated and he embarrassed her she got half of everything including half of his company. In a separate Civil lawsuit Anne won an additional 5 million dollars for his actions that cost her her job and good name and from Dana when her name was added to the lawsuit. The Judge and jury were upset when is was revealed he was sleeping with his divorce attorney. That little tidbit came out in the aftermath of the divorce, during the Civil trial. Dana was disbarred for her activities. No judge or jury would do less. He's still under investigation for the assault on Lamar. You see it wasn't ruled an accident. Lamar saw his attackers and he had the bruise left by the baseball bat on his chest as evidence. The club also had a security system that recorded the bad guys entering and leaving the building. So hubby may yet go to prison for 15 years. All in all a poorly though out fantasy. One that was so ludicrous that it made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stopped on the first page

" But the real topper was a second DVD also showing her boyfriend in action with seven other women he was fucking while doing her"- Bull shit! Gave it a one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not believable...

...but a great feel good story!

In my case, I handed it differently. I came home and caught my wife and her lover red handed, er.. red cocked. He was be pounding her and neither noticed me standing at the partially closed door. Home three days early, she had no idea anyone was around. So I pulled out my cell phone and started taking some great photos where everything was visible and there was no doubt who it was. Then I went downstairs and downloaded them on the computer, printed off 50 of each photo and left, but not before I left a copy of each photo for them both on the dining room table, laid out nice and neat.

Then I went to the store and bought 50 manila envelopes and used contacts from my phone and mailed all 50. To both their boss's, our church (he went there too), both our parents, siblings and every friend I could think of. Then I waited. She'd called my phone a few times while I prepared everything but I didn't answer. Instead, I waited until everything was done, then answered.

Her voice was frightened sounding and she asked where I was and I told her I was finally between meetings and that was why I hadn't answered yet. I told her how much I loved her (gag me) and missed her (gag me again) and couldn't wait to get home for some of her lovin'. She sounded distraught but when I asked her she just said she wasn't feeling well. yeah, I bet with all that cum running out. I told her I'd see her in three days and we said our goodbyes. Then I did all the stuff you do when preparing for divorce and on the 3rd day, went home. By then, everyone was calling her about the pictures, while she was trying to act nonchalant about all the calls.

Of course, she wasn't in the mood that night, nor did I plan on ever touching her diseased cunt. The next morning, Saturday, we were sitting at the table with me doing my best to be friendly and she went to answer the knock on the door. I knew who it was and when they said "Ma'am, you've been served," she passed out and hit the floor! I called 911 and the were there in less than 5 minutes, taking her to the hospital

And that was it. I told her parents to pick her up and take her to their home, she no longer was part of mine. It came out I'd sent the pictures to everyone and somehow, *I* ended up being the bad guy! But that's cool, she fucked someone other than me so I fucked her back. Win win.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Yeah

When the cheating spouse is caught and gets nothing in the end, I consider it an excellent tale. Sometimes I do wonder about the people siding with the cheating spouse. The last commenter had a name for them. I think I'll just call them fucked in the head.

Just my opinion

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
sissies

Why do you sissies complain when a total slut wife piece of shit, gets shit on. She earned it. Wear it. This was not a one time mistake, but a full fledged affair. She was ready to run off with the other piece of shit. Men who feel they have the right to try to seduce my wife, will feel my wrath. I wouldn't consider apologizing to ANYONE for my behavior. I assure you, I am no redneck hoosier. My father was an attorney and I am a degreed professional. One with balls.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ANNE KEPT HER YO-YO

and now she can wind up and rotate. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i agree with front line caster

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Junk

Waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
forntlinecaster is the biggest spammer on this site and should be banned.

Duna left alot of strange comments but to have him banned was ridiculous.

Of course this entire site is becoming ridiculous thanks to dipshits like frontlinecaster and his good friend Laurel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I do not understand you?

@frontlinecaster If you are not interested in my opinion, why you respond?

BTW My favorit is "How Are You?" from Vulcez and that story is without any violance revenge story.

Duna

fordcurryfordcurryover 9 years ago
too boilerplate

Change the names and places, and I have read this somewhere else. You do write intelligently, just the same stuff quite a few others do. Revenge? I am not sure there really is revenge. A story about how you move onward and upward with your life, after finding out spouse is a cheating whore? Now that might be interesting, especially if there were some how sex involved, say dumping her ass off at some biker bar for their use, with plenty of description. Maybe make her a porn star? Then you take the lovely divorce attorney on a wonderful sex cruise.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
Duna

I don't care, no one does. My point is that you are still commenting at all after a ban that was based on you abusing the comments to spam shows how meaningless this sites rules are. That you, like other anons, are further breaking the rules by commenting more than once anonymously just further prices my point. The actual content of your remark, like all anon posts, is actually irrelevant and worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

@ Frontlinecaster My comment was negative! I think the true revenge when the divorced exhusband finds a better newer woman for mate or wife and he is much happier than the CHEATER exwife! If the (ex)husband could organize a good revenge and he gets for example the children custody or destroy the job possibility of the lover boy or destroy the future happiness of the cheater exwife (I am writting such revenge story WITHOUT VIOLANCE where the exhusband will destroy the happiness of the exwife with 1 sentence (no violance!!!)) the stories becomes better! According to me the AIMLESS VIOLANCE IS = (equal) to the SEXUAL MINORITY HAPPY CUCKOLD STORIES!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 9 years ago
Oh yeah. You sure fucked up a lot of people.

I guess you ain't the lovable kind. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Frontline

Sadly with this being a flash story the score will be artificially inflated by the trolls. Sweeps wont help here. I agree with you, the comments on the story behoove a score in the 0.0001 range. On longer stories the safeguards work better to eliminate troll voting.

I agree the voting should be done like Storiesonline, (SOL) Only registered members have the right to vote.

Comments, however; No. A lot of anonymous comments are actually quite good AND if you didn't know, the writer if he/she so chooses can delete any or all comments. The writer also has the option to to only allow registered members to comment, or turn comments off completely.

The policing of comments is controlled by the writer. So if a story is blasted by trolls, the writer can pick through, find the trolls and as the Daleks say, EXTERMINATE them.

I think that is sufficient.

But voting should be ONLY by registered members. But even there the writer can simply turn off all voting.

Whether Laurel cares or not, (it is obvious she does not) it is not relevant, because

the writer like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz has always had the power to delete comments, they simply have to click their mouse three times, and comments vanish..

Thank you for at least trying to listen to an anonymous person, Frontline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Revenge for what?

A marriage is a voluntary union of two partners pooling resources to raise a family. If one wants to quit, it's that person right. Whatever the husband got from the marriage, it was GIVEN to him by the wife. There is no cause for revenge. Seeking revenge on a wife who wants to leave the marriage is like seeking revenge from the government for losing social assistance.

On the matter of resource separation, the wife is entitled to half of the asset because she entered the marriage as an equal PARTNER, not as an employee nor as a slave. Hiding assets while in a divorce only vindicates the wife choice to leave the marriage.

The husband in this story is clearly a person of malice and doesn't deserve sympathy. Although the story doesn't explain the reason for her cheating, the husband's response shows that he is not someone easy to live with.

1 star.

_sore__sore_over 9 years ago
Why did you even write it?

A complete waste of time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Frontline

Of course you ignored what was written and immediately zeroed in on being reported.

The story is garbage, and should be tossed. Your unwillingness to simply comment on the story and ignore the rabble is sad.

There is no issue with you pointing out this story is trash, you are so worried about votes and your constant ranting and raving and battling anonymous idiots that is stupid.

No cares about the BTB crowd except you. You seem to have a hard on for them.

The Loving Wives description says "& more" so deal with it and grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

1. Negative

First it all to write Cruel Revenge story the Author MUST EXPLAIN the (ex)husband how could avoid the prison or the police investigation/court case!!!! I think the aimless cruel revenge stories are similar to the endless sexual minority happy cuckold stories. They are tiresome. To sell the cheating wife to Central American Whorehose, white sexual slavery or the loverboy's physical destroy stories could be interesting once, but these stories became tiresome.

Secondly The short time revenge stories must be twist in the most cases. I reccomend you an excellent example for the short BTB story (naturally it is not Cruel Revenge Story but Romantic Revenge Story) from Seurat "Home Coming Call".

2. Positive

A newer not happy cuckold story author, who has found time energy to write NOT CUCKOLD STORIES.

I think to learn the newer Authors the true revenge to find better newer (may be younger) mate, wife than the cheater ex wife was AND EVERYTHING is above this. If the cheater ex wife will be less successful because of an excellent tricky revenge (sometime Police/court proof cruel revenge against boy) or during the flowing of the natural life (above 35 years less and less good male for constant partner............) it does not matter! The Authors of BTB stories should concentrate on the future of divorced spouses!

Except for short stories WITH EXCELLENT TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Oh no, I might get reported! I'd better stop pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the btb crowd then, because I might get a completely meaningless profile banned from a site I have no intention of writing for as its community is so completely toxic as to not be worth it.

This story is garbage, but it's still being up voted by anon bitter little btb idiots. Until that stops happening, I'm not going to stop pointing it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FLC

Get over it, Loving Wives is for all things with wives. Not just cuckold cum slurping which you love, but also marital strife stories. Read the description, tell me, do you know what "& more" means????????

If "& more" was not there. Then you would be 100% correct.

But, guess what? It is, and has been since inception.

Sorry frontlinecaster, your temper tantrums will not change Laurels mind. So please stop your whining. Its old news. You stir up more trouble than any anonymous person.

This particular story belongs in the trash, we can agree on that, and it is posted in the wrong category. Nothing erotic about it. Sick, actually.

But there are 1000's of excellent erotic marital strife stories that more than fit the loving wives criteria.

Also, there are plenty of cuckold, wimp, swinging, and sharing stories that dont belong in loving wives but belong in fetish, bdsm, etc.

It goes both ways, and no I'm not going to make a joke about you going both ways. I don't care. But you really need to think about what you are writing. Is it really necessary to argue with pea brains?

Your incessant replies to garbage does make me wonder if you get off on being humiliated, began se honestly I see know need to engage these people in a war of words that neither side will win.

The ultimate decision is Laurels, and she ain't changing her mind.

Continue if you wish, but sooner or later people will report your profile and you will get banned. Is it worth it???

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
splitaces

That section is called the rest of the fucking site. Why do you need to come here and demand stories that cater to you in a section that clearly isn't for you.

Lookingforit, I'll stop when your crowd stops.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
as below

dry emotionless total implausible story. T

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More of an outline than a story

This really needs to be fleshed out. You put it in sentence form but this is more like a shopping list for items to include in a BTB story. We need to care for the characters but there is simply not enough here for us to care.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Short and sweet

I could appreciate it for what it was; but would have enjoyed it more if it had been fleshed out.

The comments are interesting though, and I never thought I would agree with an adulter, but I wish I didn't have wade through all the sick shit in the "real Loving Wives" stories. What a misnomer! There should be a Real Men category for guys that know what true love and commitment is; and won't take betrayal laying down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
swingerjoe and frontlinecaster

Tell us again why you've read this story and commented on it. It's obvious you don't like btb stories, so why did you read this and complain. Isn't that what you keep telling anonymous. Don't read what you don't like. Please answer my question. I really would like to know your answer. Maybe just maybe you two guys like to bitch and cause feuds on this site. If anybody should be banned, it's you two.

My preference in loving wives are stories that tell a tale of conflict, emotions and some kind of solution, be it reconciliation, divorce or whatever. There are only a handful of authors on this site capable of writing those, the rest I ignore. I can understand the resentment of some readers, especially when 90% of stories posted in the loving wives category are willing cuckold tales. Good for the likes of SJ and FC, bad for the rest of us that want an erotic tale of our liking.

ryu77ryu77over 9 years ago
The story wasn't so good

but the comments are.

There are BTB stories that have sex scenes and have turned me on, but not this one.

And I will repeat myself. Been reading in this website since over 10 years and the comment section has always been like this.

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
As dry as Death Valley.

That isn't a good thing. There's no emotion whatsoever, and not even any dialogue. It doesn't even rate as a flash tale, to be honest. It felt like an outline more than anything else. Ok, so it had a cheating wife and revenge in it. So what? You did nothing to really make me care about any of the characters. It was a try, but not a very good one. Work on your writing ability, and come back when you can put a tale together as a little more than an outline.

2 Stars.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago
Why FLC?

Because you don't offer the same courtesy to people with opposite viewpoints or erotic points of view, therefore you don't and won't get the respect for yours.

kakashi524kakashi524over 9 years ago
The title says it all

And that's all it is. Burn the Bitch and nothing more.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
too dry

This is too dry, lacking both emotion and action.

Part of the problem is that there is no back and forth, it dryly describes his plans as all working flawlessly.

But as Sun Tzu taught 24 centuries ago "No plan survives contact with the enemy".

If he felt so little about her cheating why care to do so much for revenge?

There is nothing in the story showing him as very hurt, he shows about as much feeling as if a business deal went bad.

Protect your assets, cut your losses, dump her and get on with your life.

Send the evidence to her parents and her, so that she knows not to try to blame you.

Include the info about other women to her, so she knows it was for nothing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the title is a big banner being ignored

I appreciate knowing upfront what to expect in a story, that way I can choose whether to read or not. Having said that, I do not understand the roiling bantering going on in the comments. Read it, don't read it. Like it, don't like it. that is a personal interpretation made on your own. Whether someone else doesn't like it or not is up to them.

My only thought on the story is that it reads like a clinical summary, concise, brief, and terse. Nothing to get emotionally involved with, no one to like, no one to care about.

I give it a mediocre, meh.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
looking4it

You're right, it is a fetish that is only erotic for some. That's why it was given its own god damned category. And it may not be erotic to everyone, but do you really want to defend that while /THIS/ story somehow passes muster with your crowd? The voting is meaningless due to anon there tilting it by voting so many times, how one person can care that much is beyond me, but even if it wasn't it doesn't matter. This isn't a fucking popularity contest, most people are heterosexual and don't find incest erotic, but you don't abuse and threaten Gay Male and Incest readers to drive them out of their category. So why should I be subject to constant abuse and told my fucking kinks are invalid because a handful of bitter, lonely divorced old men started writing here rather than posting their stories where they belong?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
@ Looking4it

I am consistently amused by the comments section. I especially enjoy how guys like Looking4it put words in my mouth and tell me what I believe, and what kind of stories I enjoy. But more than that, I think it's hilarious how many bitter old men get sexually excited by reading stories about divorce, murder and genital mutilation.

If the counterargument is that the BTB crowd doesn't actually get sexually excited by these types of stories, then we're all in agreement: these stories belong in Non-Erotic. Why on earth was this story placed in this category? Just because a story includes a wife doesn't mean it is a Loving Wives tale. There was nothing erotic about this story; therefore it belongs in Non-Erotic. Period.

Your argument, Looking4it, is that there is nothing erotic about cuckold stories, either. You're entitled to your opinion, but the fact remains that some people do find those stories erotic. If no one found those stories erotic, then they would belong in Non-Erotic as well. But clearly, a lot of people get off on those stories. You can argue that some of those stories belong in Fetish, but you can't argue that they aren't erotic.

I don't find anything erotic about gay, non-con, lesbian or incest, which is why I don't visit those sections. LW seems to be the only category where readers are confused about what types of stories are found in this section. And this isn't a new problem. I see stories from a decade ago where people are having this same discussion in the comments section about what does or doesn't belong here. Laurel has let this "controversy" simmer for more than a decade, so something tells me we won't see any changes made from the top. The only way to solve it, it seems, is to police ourselves by placing our stories in the proper category.

Your point about ratings is completely irrelevant, given the infantile habit of BTB readers for "one-bombing" stories and authors they don't like. That crowd freely admits they don't even read most of the stories they rate.

We all agree that stories involving a husband who is humiliated by his wife and forced to slurp her lover's sperm from her cunt belong in the Fetish category. If we could all agree that completely non-erotic tales of divorce, child custody battles, alimony payments, property laws, murder and genital mutilation also don't belong in this category, then we'd all get along fine. The BTB crowd would go to Non-Erotic for their stories, the wimpy cucks would go to Fetish for theirs, and guys like me would come to this category for stories about wives having extra-marital fun, swinging and sharing -- as this category is described.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Good plot

But it was more of a narration than a story with only a single point of view. Very one dimensional. Kind of a " what I did on my summer vacation" essay. Alittle more dialog and other points of view would fill out your writing beautifully. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Have you noticed

Frontlinecaster only addresses anonymous that are derogatory to him. He completely ignored a well thought out response.

I believe looking4it scored a bulls eye. Frontlinecaster loves humiliation.

Looking4it is also somewhat correct, the category has morphed.

If Frontlinecaster keeps up his tirade, maybe laurel will do us all a favor and ban the profile. All he does is bitch and whine that his poor cuck and humiliation stories are getting a smack down.

Unwilling humiliation or cuckoldry belongs in fetish anyways. But I don't give a crap if they post here in loving wives just like the top vote getters belong here big time too.

Get over yourself, Frontline

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous