All Comments on 'BTB: Anne'

by Corsair46

Sort by:
  • 173 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you for something different

Maybe the lawyer could end up being a loving wife, like she loves and respects him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sucked

I'm as much of a BTB fan as the next cuckold hater. But this story did absolutely nothing for me. Not a single plausible character or scenario. Kudos for the effort but it just didn't do anything for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage

The fantasy of a loser. 1*

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
Meh

Pretty standard by-the-numbers BTB fantasy. Nothing special or unique, just the same old, same old.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 9 years ago
Meh

I'm a true lover of BTB stories but this one just felt too neatly wrapped up. There was hardly any actual dialogue from the wife, the whole story read like a to do list. No true conflict, no mystery or intrigue even the revenge on the bastards was barely lukewarm. This is about a 2, but because it's your first one I'll make it a 3.

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Not bad

Read more like a narrative. A bit of injected emotion would improve this IMO.

Not bad, a bit OTT, but I did enjoy a chuckle or two.

Thx and look forward to future tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking stupid.

Glad it was short so I don't feel bad about wasting the time it took to read it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent

Great tale of revenge. Fucking cunt got what she deserved. Nothing and no one. You want to play you have to pay. In this bitch's case it cost her EVERYTHING.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad

This was well-written, but a bit too clinical. This type of story is always made better by letting the reader know more about the spouse's motivation and/or their relationship. Its easier to understand why the protagonist is so vindictive and provides justification or a rationale for the scorched earth tactics. Such background adds a little color and tension to the story. Good first effort. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Go on, you lot, Give 'im a break.

It was a first effort in this very difficult genre. The title let you know what was coming, and the one-pagedness let you know it was going to be a flash.

Deep Emotional Dialogue and plot Twists and Turns do not come with 'flash'.

The plot was the typical b**ch - bank - creditcard - house - car thing, this time all pre-planned, since he already knew. That was 'different'.

Looking forward to further writings, now you have your feet wet, and no doubt they'll have emotion, dialogue and twists..

On the technical side, well written, well proofed and no blatant 'holes' in the plot.

Cheers, and Thanks,

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
100 times better than

The cuckhold crap that usually shows up on this site.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Nice story...

...but maybe you could have used a bit more dialogues to pep it up. It is good to read a story once a while that does not worship the cuckold-scene here on "cuckerotica". Please keep it up.Good read - 4 *

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
PS - Oh yeah - I forgot to ask...

...why did you expect this to happen someday? I feel this remark should have been explained..

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
lool - -and PPS....

...why should her having an affair have influence on her job? I don´t really agree that having an affair might cause a security clearance to be revoked; I miss the job relation here. She didn´t talk in bed about her job, did she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
High school babble

Totally unbelievable juvenile bullshit. Are you sure you're over 18 or is that your IQ.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Yuck

How old are you? Apart from some obvious spelling & grammar errors, it read like a workshop manual for repairing cars except it wasn't as interesting. Ok, it's your first time here, but you must know that you're going to be critiqued whether it's positive or negative & that's just something you have to live with. Here's my personal advise, give up writing , my 12 year old grandson could do better, just not this kind of story though. Didn't enjoy it at all. 1 *

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHO SAYS BTB

only has to affect the B/ TK U MLJ LV NV

blue4242blue4242over 9 years ago
You know....

It certainly is easy to complain about someones work.

Pluck 'em.

Write what you want, write for the fun of it. Write the style that fits you. For the people who complain, well they do not have to read your works. And they sure as heck do not have to be arrogant about it.

I am glad that I took the time to read your tale.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Pointless story

Where everything just goes one way. No drama, no personality interaction.

You might as well have written about shooting turkeys in a cage.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
Simplistic

Very simplistic and short.

Well written. I enjoyed it.

Gave it a 5 to offset the 2

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 9 years ago
I give it a 5 for the BTB angle...

There are some faults to be sure but a true LW story on this site is as rare as hens teeth. I don't get the fags who post their cuckolded, wife shareing, cum slurping FETISH time waisters and get upset when they bomb. Thanks for the story and hope you will post more in the future.

tbakkytbakkyover 9 years ago
Are People Ever......

It never fails to amaze me that there are so many miserable people in this world.They are never happy.Always commenting negatively on someone else's work.Screw them.You write what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
as believeable

as when all these sickos write their garbage, i found it refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm...., let's see here.....

1)BIG Steaks

2)marinade

3)potatoes

4)corn on the cob

5)charcoal

6)lighter fluid

7)napkins

8)chips

9)macaroni salad

10)cupcakes? or ice cream?

11) Beer LOTS of Beer

12)Water and Soda for the kids

Yep, all the perfect ingredients for MY perfect bar-b-que!!!!

Shopping list is complete.

Now, what are we celebrating?

The attempt of a new author to try and offer an alternative to the wimpy cuck BS that seems to thrive, despite just how many people HATE THAT SHIT!

Here's the problem......

If I don't have anyone to celebrate with, It won't make much of a story--err I mean, it won't be quite worth the effort for all the food. If the author checks all these items off his list, but forgets to include, the PLOT (rising action, background, character development, conflict, resolution, clever dialogue, thought provoking epilogue...OR just about any literary component at ALL), then people can't enjoy the story. If I don't invite people over to my Bar-B-que, then how are they going to know how good my grilling skills are? They can imagine how good the steak tastes, but detailed descriptions would show them I didn't just char the meat. Better yet, if they experience it for themselves, and then they can tell ME just how good it was.

Author, you have a theme, and an outline. That was it! There was too much work left to do, and the readers here,(no matter how badly they want to root for your success), can't support work that just isn't complete.

You went shopping for the right ingredients, but you never lit the grill.

Even though I was happy to get your invitation, I left your party hungry.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Quick

Decisive and Thorough explains the Bitterness. He felt poor little Anne was left with nothing and 5 of her Lady Friends got the Same.

KidCreoleKidCreoleover 9 years ago
I agree with previous comment. It is an outline

A very good outline, but just an outline. Needs more development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anne's Story

Good story. Anne has to have her chance to tell her side of the shit storm that took her down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable - story could be expanded and we need to hear more about the slut's sufferings.

"5" for an interesting start.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
FUCK YEAH!!!

That bitch got fucked up!!! That cheating cunt got what she deserved!! And her lover even got his dick cut off! I never saw that coming! What a refreshing new twist on the cheating wife story line!

And the husband also happened to know someone in the mob?? What are the odds of that? What a unique and unexpected plot!!

Please, give us a Chapter Two where he divorces his new wife, but add more detail about the divorce laws in his state. Nothing gets me harder than detailed legal discussion!!

Fuck yeah! I am so fucking hard right now! And I came three times just reading this!! Fucking cheating cunts getting what they deserve!! This is why I come to Literotica!! And no gay, cum-slurping cucky clucky cucks in this story!! Only real men doing what real men do best! THIS is what the Loving Wives category is all about!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yeah!!!!!

(Just kidding. One star. Wrong category.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
feeble

another feeble minded revenge wank by some pathetic cuck, looser 1.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
Although it seems that many readers have

enjoyed this story, I found the story to be almost worthless. First, the grammar is awful (is the building in which he sees his lawyer named Dana Willowsby? pastor's is possessive not plural as author intended; council is lawyer not councilor). There are too many other such errors for this commentator to mention. The actual story is really nothing more than a list of financial actions that might have been culled from almost any previously published LW story, most of which are illegal or impossible. And, finally, the author offers no, none at all, nada, in the way of motivation, insight or emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FLC

I thought you didn't comment anonymously?

SwingerJoe, yeah this was a way over the top feeble attempt, but why dont you practice what you preach and NOT comment. You tell us not to comment negatively on the wimp ass bull cuckold stories you love. So wipe your wifes bulls cream off your chin and leave these stories alone.

Oh wait the bull told you too. My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay story but it needed a lot of work.

No attorney would tell him to break the law. And companies books get audited all the time in divorces. HE was epically stupid when he got her fired because she would have gotten alimony. The valuation of the house would never have flown as her attorney would have had his own appraisal done. And a Judge would have raped his ass for giving all the furniture away. I could go on with the mistakes but you get the idea. This mess needed a really good editor and a lot more work to make it a decent story. Silly even for fiction.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
A very good

fantasy - 4 stars. Author needed an editor.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Dear Annony asswipe

I'll stop commenting when you do. Deal?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Poorly written, sloppy garbage about a man who deserves to be in jail and his attorney who should end up disbarred. But of course it will do well here because the ignorant, angry little anons will vote over and over again because they like jerking off to the misery of women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh wow!

I'm jerking off to the misery of Front Line Caster. Here you go FLC; here's another good big glop of BTB semen for you to stew over and drink. Oh boy! Oh goodie!

I gave this story a Five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lol

Aww SwingerJoe got his feelings hurt...anony asswipe? Sure you can have my used toilet paper. Didn't know you were into scat, just thought it was cum. Butt if you want my asswipes to stick in your mouth as the bull prepares your creampie fine by me.

Now do as your bull says and go into the corner little man with your dildo pacifier.

Between you and that other wimp frontlinecaster its been a joke a minute.

katranmankatranmanover 9 years ago
Good One

Even if it's not terribly realistic, it's a story seldom seen in LW these days -- an old fashioned BTB story. Well done! *****

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
security clearance ?

Yes, moral turpitude (adultery) could be reason for a security clearance to be revoked.

After all, having a security clearance means that you are considered honest and ethical enough to be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
btb what a fantasy

is this fantasy some dream of revenge, never could it be pulled off in the real world. plus cutting off the guys dick, why didn't you cut off your wife's clit to. this si over the top, sure she deserves some revenge , not this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: swingerjoe and frontlinecaster

Surprise, surprise the two cuckies read a BTB story and bitch about it. Exactly the same thing that they moan about when somebody bitches about the cuck stories they seem to relish so much.

Fucking hypocrites those two are. As far as the story, somewhat far fetching. Life doesn't quite work out like that, but for the readers that enjoy this type of story. Have at it. And yes, this does belong in loving wives just as much as all the other trash that's been posted in this category. (ML)

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Hey look! The same anon is commenting over and over again to make it look like there is some kind of consensus on this site, what a shock! I bet he's spamming the votes as well, because as much as she claims that there is any moderation at all Laurel has no interest in ensuring that LW stories are rated properly or categorized correctly or that abusive, foul mouthed little trolls are kept from verbally harassing and threatening the very members this site is supposed to serve.

This story is so poorly written it shouldn't have been posted. In just a cursory reading I spotted repeated words, incorrect words, grammatical errors, it's a one page story that no one clearly bothered to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

try to write out something erotic, this site is on this

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
A bit of fantasy

But if make a fine first piece. You really need to improve your characterization of your central figures. One other small problem is in the editing where you have a tendency to repeat yourself...

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
How a revenge....

This is how a revenge must be!!! Burn all the cheaters, left nothing up...just destruction...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey Look

The same FLC is still spewing his rhetoric that no one except cucks and wimps cares about. I just love it when this poor excuse for a man gets his panties in a bunch and stops stomping his feet crying at Laurel.

The poor girly girl needs his dose of bulls cum, coz that's the only way he will ever have any testosterone in his body.

How many men did your wife fuck today FLC? Remember, you don't count. WIMP!

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago
PHEW !!...

...That's All Folks !...

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
I like well written btb stories

The problem with this one isn't the writing,it is that the story is bits and pieces of other stories mixed together,the mutilation of the black lover,the hot attorney, and in the end it comes out as bland,lacking emotion or depth.It comes off more as a robot goung through the motions programmed in than a husband hurt and devastated by being betrayed,both parties seem like that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

'I knew people, who new people who knew people' How did that get through? Seriously - is an intelligent lawyer going go off with a numbskull like this? She is on the rebound from her own failed marriage and, importantly, she knows about his hidden money. Hey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad for a first effort

To my taste, it could have used more elaboration. The points made were good, but absent a little more prose, it was a little choppy. Needs "more meat on the bones" to flesh out the outline, if that metaphor makes sense.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
This Has Been Done To DEATH!!!!!!!!

Well written and some great ideas, But nothing new. Thanks for sharing.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
This name calling has to stop!

By that, I mean that readers have to stop calling this well written. You can like it, love it, or hate it, but it cannot be termed "good writing" in any sense of the term. A guy wants to write a BTB story that will get raves from the one end of the LW spectrum. What does he do? He writes a story where the husband knows the wife cheats so he: 1) cuts the dick off her lover, 2) marries the beautiful divorce lawyer, 3) ruins the ex-wife's reputation with her family and church, and 4) leaves her destitute. It's not often a reader can find so much imagination in one short story. Now, if he posts the same story again next week, but changes the name of the wife and has the lover's balls cut off instead of his dick, he will be praised for writing another great story by more than a few readers.

It just seems that the two sides have reached the point where they will praise anything that lands in their camp, and criticize anything that lands in the other camp, even if it's written by a hormonal, but very stupid, high school kid. How did it ever come to this?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

It came to this, HDK, because a small number of anonymous trolls hijacked the comment and voting system here to prop up anything remotely violent or angry and to harass and threaten the writers and readers who come here for fun, erotic loving wives tales. Until the btb authors move to another section so their vile, hate filled readers will follow our Laurel demolishes the category all together this won't end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid

Unbelievably stupid story. No point to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Frontlinecastet

While HDK is very right, he is one of those authors you vilify. He writes BTB's better than anyone. Story in point regards the wife with hemorrhoids. A true BTB.

You simply will not allow anything that does not meet YOUR perceived criteria to be posted in this category. You lost the battle with Laurel, yet you and SwingerJoe continue to prowl BTB's and stir up trouble then cry foul when anonymous idiots fire back. Yes idiots. This story is garbage and the comments are not about the story but about you and SJ your comments are not about the story either, you are engaging these idiots. So speak your piece on the story and let it go. You keep fanning the fire instead of putting water on if.

What is erotic to you is not to the majority here. This story is also a minority.

HDK's stories belong here, are you saying they dont? DGHears, reinquist, curious2c stangstar, oshaw, laptop writer, deyaken, coete, mannincon, qhm1 and on and on ALL belong here,

If you don't like it, LEAVE or at the very least quit stoking the fire.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Meh is About Right

Those who say this was well written are soft judges. Lots of editable errors that weren't. I like stories about the conflicts cheating causes normal people, including BTB and stories leaving the husband whole at the end. But this was just a dry checklist with no characters or dialogue. Keep trying.

deadonedeadoneover 9 years ago
Dear HDK

I do agree with you, but still reserve the right to bash WACC stories, critique the story and the writing. The writing here was bad. I had read and reread many parts to understand what was happening. Story was supper simplistic and shallow. Just like many of the recent WACC stories are boring and formula, so to is this is a boring formula BTB story.

a few questions when I ready this kind of story go through my mind. One does this guy wear a leotard cape the has BTB on it( as in superman)? Is it supposed to be off the wall humor that just missed the funny part. Did the author have a really bad divorce?

(ps HDK any non-red sort stories coming coming soon? I can only reread Lady in Black 30 more times, and Saw Her Standing There 25 more times)

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Wow

Hey Corsair46, you should be proud of yourself, if, for no other reason, than the amount of comments you've engendered with this tale. It certainly seems to have polarised many commentators, although it's difficult to know when so many are Anon . I personally disliked it immensely; I read to enjoy myself & this was such a poor piece of writing that it just turned me off, I won't read anymore of your work after this.

As many have commented the story is yours to treat as you like but please for you sake try to liven it up & make it more realistic otherwise more & more readers will just pass you by.

shaman43shaman43over 9 years ago
infantile tripe

There are times I can celebrate an episode of BTB. The plot in this story is just too mundane to get upset about. It has many plot holes like knowing someone who knows someone who can do all he recounts to the dumb ass lover. Do not mess with my property or I will get you. Like many of these stories the protagonist becomes a much worse person that the antagonist with their revenge. Moral development of the main character is about 3 on a 10 point scale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You forgot

he also won in the lottery, got the Nobel prize and was the first on the Mars.

Total crap!

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago
Well, Quite the Day

I read this earlier today. I thought the concept was interesting in the fact that hubby was basically ready to act at the drop of the hat. Dry? Yes. I did miss some background, dialogue, decisions, why he was willing to wait for so long to begin a divorce. More of a documentary than a story. Things to learn and don't be afraid to get an editor.

Opinion time. I guess using a sports analogy, scores on stories in LW show where the tastes of current readers are. BTB stories or at least ones where the men get to keep their self-esteem score high and cuck stories score low with humiliation stories the lowest. That was not the case when this section was created but it is now, like it or not, the scores prove out. It would be so much easier to move cuck stories to their own sub-category of Gay Male or Fetish or go to other sites that specialize in that lifestyle. FLC and SwingerJoe you can continue to whine in the comments or to Laurel or whoever. You can complain that there is a silent minority that has found the time and way to unfairly sway the rating system. You can cry your little eyes out if that's what you need to do, but none if that changes the fact that other cucks either don't have the personal fortitude to exploit the same rating system (which is simply crap) or they've found another place to find their humiliation.

I've said it before and I still believe it, FLC you are a moron that enjoys letting everyone know just how much. Self-inflicted humiliation, is that a surprise? No, of course not, its your lifestyle of choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm....

Could somebody explain to me how I can vote more than once on the same story without going to the trouble of clearing my history and cache after every vote? Thats a very determined anon who would go through the trouble. Personally I disliked the story. Too cookie cutter and impersonal. I read BTB stories to build up my own self esteem by acknowledging that other guys were able to destroy their ex where-as I was only lucky enough to come out alive. So keep writing BTB stories so that I may live vicariously through them.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
Looking4it

You say that the cuckold stories should be in their own category. They are, it's called Loving Wives. By Laurel's own admission, this category was created explicitly created for stories about sharing and extra-marital sex that are about that being erotic. Then a bunch of bitter, sad little btb authors invaded it, and she's too much of a coward to actually enforce her own categories or rules because she let too many of them through to pull the trigger now.

If anything needs to be moved to another category, it's things like this. It's not erotic in the slightest, and the stated rules of Lit are that a story with no erotic content should be placed in 'Non-Erotic'. If it comes to it, this entire category should be eliminated, the stories that are worth keeping recategorized, and the poorly written first drafts like this should just be deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

The best thing about this story are the comments the readers made.

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Revenge is wonderful!

Part II would excite me if it was about her being broke and destitute. You and Dana would take her in and make her your personal servant. You and Dana would then make her perform oral sex on both of you after you have a sloppy, squirting, oozing fuck session. Make her lick up all your reproductive slime after each fuck....LOL!

I'm already looking forward to the second phase of your life.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

So what FLC...cuck stories are apparently not erotic for the MAJORITY of readers here. Maybe, you moronic dumbass, Laurel gets it. The tide has shifted and what was the original intent of LW needs to be different now. Interests, ideologies, social acceptances change with the times. Cuckoldry, which is a much overused term here, is clearly fetish. You don't get it because you don't want to. You want your peculiar bent to be everyone's. I can tell in an instant the general plot of a story from about 2006 to present simply by reading the star score. 3.8-4+ is a BTB or at least hubby gets his pride back, 3-4 some kind of reconciliation (lower side is where hubby concedes to wife's wishes/demands), 2-3 are for stories where a wife is domineering and the hubby cedes to most of the demands or wifey runs out on him for a better life, and less than 2 are for stories where the man (loosely used term) is a full blown cuck or servant where hubby not only serves but gladly serves the "bull" and is probably just as happily raising someone else's kids because he has no self-esteem to believe himself worthy of giving this world children of his own--getting his daily sperm allowance from wife's pussy or straight from the source. That is where your fantasies, your erotic views, live. But unless your world is so hopelessly backward that you, and your peers, think that 1 is good and 5 bad other regular readers here DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU. So, we don't give a rats ass what the category was set up for 14 years ago. It has morphed. Get over it and move on...oh wait, your prototypical "hero" can't fathom that type of behavior and, therefore, neither can you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The real cucks

are the pathetic btb fans. No real men here. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And people moan...

About cuck stories!. Pure fantasy crap. In reality he got screwed over because she got laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to the anon who said: "are the pathetic btb fans. No real men here. 1*"

eat shit and die, you cum guzzling son of a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that was pathetic

Did something happen to you as a child?

Bill1104Bill1104over 9 years ago
I'm on her side!

It isn't often that I side with the cheating spouse but in this case, I'll make an exception. Did this author intentionally describe a miserable ass-hole who deserved to be cheated on?

How trite that the guy takes such pride is screwing the lawyer as if it's a conquest.

Bill1104

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well that's how I would have liked it to have gone. Unfortunately, my wife realised that there should be more money in the accounts than there was, and put the IRS on me. Those guys just don't give up. My councillor has already been roped into the investigation and her licence has been suspended pending trial. The heavies with the baseball bat were seen going into Lamar's gym and are now downtown, apparently singing like canaries.

Anne has been granted court access to all the recovered assets and is filing charges.

I wish I had thought through my plan properly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Have you noticed

Frontlinecaster only addresses anonymous that are derogatory to him. He completely ignored a well thought out response.

I believe looking4it scored a bulls eye. Frontlinecaster loves humiliation.

Looking4it is also somewhat correct, the category has morphed.

If Frontlinecaster keeps up his tirade, maybe laurel will do us all a favor and ban the profile. All he does is bitch and whine that his poor cuck and humiliation stories are getting a smack down.

Unwilling humiliation or cuckoldry belongs in fetish anyways. But I don't give a crap if they post here in loving wives just like the top vote getters belong here big time too.

Get over yourself, Frontline

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Good plot

But it was more of a narration than a story with only a single point of view. Very one dimensional. Kind of a " what I did on my summer vacation" essay. Alittle more dialog and other points of view would fill out your writing beautifully. Please keep writing

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
@ Looking4it

I am consistently amused by the comments section. I especially enjoy how guys like Looking4it put words in my mouth and tell me what I believe, and what kind of stories I enjoy. But more than that, I think it's hilarious how many bitter old men get sexually excited by reading stories about divorce, murder and genital mutilation.

If the counterargument is that the BTB crowd doesn't actually get sexually excited by these types of stories, then we're all in agreement: these stories belong in Non-Erotic. Why on earth was this story placed in this category? Just because a story includes a wife doesn't mean it is a Loving Wives tale. There was nothing erotic about this story; therefore it belongs in Non-Erotic. Period.

Your argument, Looking4it, is that there is nothing erotic about cuckold stories, either. You're entitled to your opinion, but the fact remains that some people do find those stories erotic. If no one found those stories erotic, then they would belong in Non-Erotic as well. But clearly, a lot of people get off on those stories. You can argue that some of those stories belong in Fetish, but you can't argue that they aren't erotic.

I don't find anything erotic about gay, non-con, lesbian or incest, which is why I don't visit those sections. LW seems to be the only category where readers are confused about what types of stories are found in this section. And this isn't a new problem. I see stories from a decade ago where people are having this same discussion in the comments section about what does or doesn't belong here. Laurel has let this "controversy" simmer for more than a decade, so something tells me we won't see any changes made from the top. The only way to solve it, it seems, is to police ourselves by placing our stories in the proper category.

Your point about ratings is completely irrelevant, given the infantile habit of BTB readers for "one-bombing" stories and authors they don't like. That crowd freely admits they don't even read most of the stories they rate.

We all agree that stories involving a husband who is humiliated by his wife and forced to slurp her lover's sperm from her cunt belong in the Fetish category. If we could all agree that completely non-erotic tales of divorce, child custody battles, alimony payments, property laws, murder and genital mutilation also don't belong in this category, then we'd all get along fine. The BTB crowd would go to Non-Erotic for their stories, the wimpy cucks would go to Fetish for theirs, and guys like me would come to this category for stories about wives having extra-marital fun, swinging and sharing -- as this category is described.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
looking4it

You're right, it is a fetish that is only erotic for some. That's why it was given its own god damned category. And it may not be erotic to everyone, but do you really want to defend that while /THIS/ story somehow passes muster with your crowd? The voting is meaningless due to anon there tilting it by voting so many times, how one person can care that much is beyond me, but even if it wasn't it doesn't matter. This isn't a fucking popularity contest, most people are heterosexual and don't find incest erotic, but you don't abuse and threaten Gay Male and Incest readers to drive them out of their category. So why should I be subject to constant abuse and told my fucking kinks are invalid because a handful of bitter, lonely divorced old men started writing here rather than posting their stories where they belong?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the title is a big banner being ignored

I appreciate knowing upfront what to expect in a story, that way I can choose whether to read or not. Having said that, I do not understand the roiling bantering going on in the comments. Read it, don't read it. Like it, don't like it. that is a personal interpretation made on your own. Whether someone else doesn't like it or not is up to them.

My only thought on the story is that it reads like a clinical summary, concise, brief, and terse. Nothing to get emotionally involved with, no one to like, no one to care about.

I give it a mediocre, meh.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
too dry

This is too dry, lacking both emotion and action.

Part of the problem is that there is no back and forth, it dryly describes his plans as all working flawlessly.

But as Sun Tzu taught 24 centuries ago "No plan survives contact with the enemy".

If he felt so little about her cheating why care to do so much for revenge?

There is nothing in the story showing him as very hurt, he shows about as much feeling as if a business deal went bad.

Protect your assets, cut your losses, dump her and get on with your life.

Send the evidence to her parents and her, so that she knows not to try to blame you.

Include the info about other women to her, so she knows it was for nothing.

kakashi524kakashi524over 9 years ago
The title says it all

And that's all it is. Burn the Bitch and nothing more.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago
Why FLC?

Because you don't offer the same courtesy to people with opposite viewpoints or erotic points of view, therefore you don't and won't get the respect for yours.

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
As dry as Death Valley.

That isn't a good thing. There's no emotion whatsoever, and not even any dialogue. It doesn't even rate as a flash tale, to be honest. It felt like an outline more than anything else. Ok, so it had a cheating wife and revenge in it. So what? You did nothing to really make me care about any of the characters. It was a try, but not a very good one. Work on your writing ability, and come back when you can put a tale together as a little more than an outline.

2 Stars.

ryu77ryu77over 9 years ago
The story wasn't so good

but the comments are.

There are BTB stories that have sex scenes and have turned me on, but not this one.

And I will repeat myself. Been reading in this website since over 10 years and the comment section has always been like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
swingerjoe and frontlinecaster

Tell us again why you've read this story and commented on it. It's obvious you don't like btb stories, so why did you read this and complain. Isn't that what you keep telling anonymous. Don't read what you don't like. Please answer my question. I really would like to know your answer. Maybe just maybe you two guys like to bitch and cause feuds on this site. If anybody should be banned, it's you two.

My preference in loving wives are stories that tell a tale of conflict, emotions and some kind of solution, be it reconciliation, divorce or whatever. There are only a handful of authors on this site capable of writing those, the rest I ignore. I can understand the resentment of some readers, especially when 90% of stories posted in the loving wives category are willing cuckold tales. Good for the likes of SJ and FC, bad for the rest of us that want an erotic tale of our liking.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Short and sweet

I could appreciate it for what it was; but would have enjoyed it more if it had been fleshed out.

The comments are interesting though, and I never thought I would agree with an adulter, but I wish I didn't have wade through all the sick shit in the "real Loving Wives" stories. What a misnomer! There should be a Real Men category for guys that know what true love and commitment is; and won't take betrayal laying down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More of an outline than a story

This really needs to be fleshed out. You put it in sentence form but this is more like a shopping list for items to include in a BTB story. We need to care for the characters but there is simply not enough here for us to care.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
as below

dry emotionless total implausible story. T

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
splitaces

That section is called the rest of the fucking site. Why do you need to come here and demand stories that cater to you in a section that clearly isn't for you.

Lookingforit, I'll stop when your crowd stops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FLC

Get over it, Loving Wives is for all things with wives. Not just cuckold cum slurping which you love, but also marital strife stories. Read the description, tell me, do you know what "& more" means????????

If "& more" was not there. Then you would be 100% correct.

But, guess what? It is, and has been since inception.

Sorry frontlinecaster, your temper tantrums will not change Laurels mind. So please stop your whining. Its old news. You stir up more trouble than any anonymous person.

This particular story belongs in the trash, we can agree on that, and it is posted in the wrong category. Nothing erotic about it. Sick, actually.

But there are 1000's of excellent erotic marital strife stories that more than fit the loving wives criteria.

Also, there are plenty of cuckold, wimp, swinging, and sharing stories that dont belong in loving wives but belong in fetish, bdsm, etc.

It goes both ways, and no I'm not going to make a joke about you going both ways. I don't care. But you really need to think about what you are writing. Is it really necessary to argue with pea brains?

Your incessant replies to garbage does make me wonder if you get off on being humiliated, began se honestly I see know need to engage these people in a war of words that neither side will win.

The ultimate decision is Laurels, and she ain't changing her mind.

Continue if you wish, but sooner or later people will report your profile and you will get banned. Is it worth it???

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Oh no, I might get reported! I'd better stop pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the btb crowd then, because I might get a completely meaningless profile banned from a site I have no intention of writing for as its community is so completely toxic as to not be worth it.

This story is garbage, but it's still being up voted by anon bitter little btb idiots. Until that stops happening, I'm not going to stop pointing it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

1. Negative

First it all to write Cruel Revenge story the Author MUST EXPLAIN the (ex)husband how could avoid the prison or the police investigation/court case!!!! I think the aimless cruel revenge stories are similar to the endless sexual minority happy cuckold stories. They are tiresome. To sell the cheating wife to Central American Whorehose, white sexual slavery or the loverboy's physical destroy stories could be interesting once, but these stories became tiresome.

Secondly The short time revenge stories must be twist in the most cases. I reccomend you an excellent example for the short BTB story (naturally it is not Cruel Revenge Story but Romantic Revenge Story) from Seurat "Home Coming Call".

2. Positive

A newer not happy cuckold story author, who has found time energy to write NOT CUCKOLD STORIES.

I think to learn the newer Authors the true revenge to find better newer (may be younger) mate, wife than the cheater ex wife was AND EVERYTHING is above this. If the cheater ex wife will be less successful because of an excellent tricky revenge (sometime Police/court proof cruel revenge against boy) or during the flowing of the natural life (above 35 years less and less good male for constant partner............) it does not matter! The Authors of BTB stories should concentrate on the future of divorced spouses!

Except for short stories WITH EXCELLENT TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Frontline

Of course you ignored what was written and immediately zeroed in on being reported.

The story is garbage, and should be tossed. Your unwillingness to simply comment on the story and ignore the rabble is sad.

There is no issue with you pointing out this story is trash, you are so worried about votes and your constant ranting and raving and battling anonymous idiots that is stupid.

No cares about the BTB crowd except you. You seem to have a hard on for them.

The Loving Wives description says "& more" so deal with it and grow up.

_sore__sore_over 9 years ago
Why did you even write it?

A complete waste of time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Revenge for what?

A marriage is a voluntary union of two partners pooling resources to raise a family. If one wants to quit, it's that person right. Whatever the husband got from the marriage, it was GIVEN to him by the wife. There is no cause for revenge. Seeking revenge on a wife who wants to leave the marriage is like seeking revenge from the government for losing social assistance.

On the matter of resource separation, the wife is entitled to half of the asset because she entered the marriage as an equal PARTNER, not as an employee nor as a slave. Hiding assets while in a divorce only vindicates the wife choice to leave the marriage.

The husband in this story is clearly a person of malice and doesn't deserve sympathy. Although the story doesn't explain the reason for her cheating, the husband's response shows that he is not someone easy to live with.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Frontline

Sadly with this being a flash story the score will be artificially inflated by the trolls. Sweeps wont help here. I agree with you, the comments on the story behoove a score in the 0.0001 range. On longer stories the safeguards work better to eliminate troll voting.

I agree the voting should be done like Storiesonline, (SOL) Only registered members have the right to vote.

Comments, however; No. A lot of anonymous comments are actually quite good AND if you didn't know, the writer if he/she so chooses can delete any or all comments. The writer also has the option to to only allow registered members to comment, or turn comments off completely.

The policing of comments is controlled by the writer. So if a story is blasted by trolls, the writer can pick through, find the trolls and as the Daleks say, EXTERMINATE them.

I think that is sufficient.

But voting should be ONLY by registered members. But even there the writer can simply turn off all voting.

Whether Laurel cares or not, (it is obvious she does not) it is not relevant, because

the writer like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz has always had the power to delete comments, they simply have to click their mouse three times, and comments vanish..

Thank you for at least trying to listen to an anonymous person, Frontline.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 9 years ago
Oh yeah. You sure fucked up a lot of people.

I guess you ain't the lovable kind. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

@ Frontlinecaster My comment was negative! I think the true revenge when the divorced exhusband finds a better newer woman for mate or wife and he is much happier than the CHEATER exwife! If the (ex)husband could organize a good revenge and he gets for example the children custody or destroy the job possibility of the lover boy or destroy the future happiness of the cheater exwife (I am writting such revenge story WITHOUT VIOLANCE where the exhusband will destroy the happiness of the exwife with 1 sentence (no violance!!!)) the stories becomes better! According to me the AIMLESS VIOLANCE IS = (equal) to the SEXUAL MINORITY HAPPY CUCKOLD STORIES!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
Duna

I don't care, no one does. My point is that you are still commenting at all after a ban that was based on you abusing the comments to spam shows how meaningless this sites rules are. That you, like other anons, are further breaking the rules by commenting more than once anonymously just further prices my point. The actual content of your remark, like all anon posts, is actually irrelevant and worthless.

fordcurryfordcurryover 9 years ago
too boilerplate

Change the names and places, and I have read this somewhere else. You do write intelligently, just the same stuff quite a few others do. Revenge? I am not sure there really is revenge. A story about how you move onward and upward with your life, after finding out spouse is a cheating whore? Now that might be interesting, especially if there were some how sex involved, say dumping her ass off at some biker bar for their use, with plenty of description. Maybe make her a porn star? Then you take the lovely divorce attorney on a wonderful sex cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I do not understand you?

@frontlinecaster If you are not interested in my opinion, why you respond?

BTW My favorit is "How Are You?" from Vulcez and that story is without any violance revenge story.

Duna

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

BTB: Alex Previous Part
BTB Series Info