BTS: Geis Ch. 08

Story Info
Paige learns her place.
1.7k words
3
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

8.1. Chapter Eight:

Paige sits on the familiar stained brown couch wearing red lingerie. The fabric is sheer around her breasts, showing off her thick nipples and large areola. The panties are parted at her crotch, giving a view of her smooth, hairless pussy and a glimpse of her plump rear. She wears garters that hug her shapely, womanly thighs, and has her long auburn hair swept back down her back.

James joins her, staring down at her with an appreciative grunt as he settles beside her on the couch. He is wearing a t-shirt and jeans, with a silver chain glinting around his neck. Paige smiles at him and scoots closer to him on her knees, and James sits back, a grin on his face as he slips one of his big arms over her shoulder. He eyes her breasts, and she laughs.

"How do I look," she asks, tracing her fingers along her cleavage as if to show off.

James looks her over and blows a low whistle. "You look like a fucking MILF."

Paige smiles. "Why, thank you! Hear that, KC? James thinks I look like a MILF." She looks at me as she speaks.

"I'm sure our fans agree."

Paige laughs again and spares you a glance. Then, turning her attention to James, she takes his hand and places it on her thigh. Parting her legs, she allows him access to her wet pussy. James tests her, teasing her slick folds while staring her in the eyes. She bites her bottom lip and nods, and he moves his hand to slip two fingers into her. She bites back a moan.

"Mm. You know, James, you've had at least one child with Kendall, and you've got a nice, big cock. Wouldn't that make you a DILF, technically."

Still grinning at her, James laughs. He holds her by the small of her back while working his fingers around in her, and she holds him by the wrist while he does. "Depends on how bad you wanna fuck me, I guess."

Paige chuckles and feels him through his pants. James keeps his fingers in her, working her, while she looks at me off screen. "What is it you wanted to talk about today, KC?"

"We can worry about that later. It seems like you two are already getting into it."

"Mm. So no questions," she purrs. She shivers, coming across James fingers, and then coos. "Then we can go ahead and do this," she whispers, and she undoes his pants with one hand and pulls him out. He is already large, though not quite erect, as she holds him along the center of his fat shaft. Paige mewls. "Oh, fuck! Look at that thick cock!"

"Shit. You're starting to sound like your daughter."

Paige shrugs and stares him in the eyes. "Apple and tree, I guess." Stroking him from crown to root, Paige gathers James' fresh precum and uses it to wet him. "How do you want me, James?"

James grins. "No foreplay, even," he asks, removing his fingers from her. He feeds her his wet digits, and she sucks them eagerly. Tightening her lips, she lets him finger her mouth while she strokes him. "How about you ride me with your tits in my face, and we can show them all your big, MILF bottom bouncing on my big, fat DILF dick."

"DILF dick," Paige repeats, laughter in her voice. She works her tongue between his fingers and then slurps off of him. "Mm. That sounds good." Removing herself from the couch briefly, she straddles James with her big, round bottom faced toward you. At this angle, she is situated with his cock outside of her and grinding up against her belly. She repositions, settling her feet on either side of him before taking hold of his fat length and lining him up. "This is a DILF dick..."

James, holding her by the tits, stares up into her eyes. "Then get to fucking."

"MM." Paige takes a full inch of him and gasps, and then he thrusts up into her, slamming himself into her depths while she gasps above him. "Fuck! James, dammit! That's deep!" Holding him by the shoulders as she settles into a rhythm on him, Paige sweeps her hair back and then laughs as she shakes her breasts in his face. She releases his shoulders and cups her bra, lifting it by the cups to release her bouncing bosom directly into her face. James, now holding her by her ribs, pulls her into him, mouthing her toothily while she rides him. "Oh, Fuck! Looks like you were ready for this!"

Paige cups his head and rides him in slow, shallow strokes. He is deep in her, stabbing her insides and hitting her depths on each movement. She picks up speed while holding him to her breasts and murmurs, "But then again, so am I!"

Thicker than Kendall, Paige's body shakes more as she rides James. Her bottom is especially bouncy, even after James moves his hands to guide her. Holding her by her big rear, he drags her along his cock while she wails and laughs and holds him to her bosom. She has her head back while her hair swings, a stupid smile on her face as James works her into a second gushing climax.

James lets her sit on him a quiver. Then, he spits her from his mouth and moves her, lifting her by her ribs and turning her around on his lap. She moves automatically, a look of dizzy pleasure on her face. Her brow knits in open confusion as her feet fumble to find proper placement. Soon, James has her turned on him, his big fat cock lined up to her belly button and ready for penetration. She holds him, slick, to her belly and coos, "What...What are we doing?"

"I wanna show them your tits."

Paige smiles at you as she gathers her hair again. "Well, isn't he generous, everyone?"

With James guiding her now, she mounts him again and eases him into her. Her feet are planted beside him this time as she rides him, her thick thighs flexing with the effort. She leans forward to support herself on his big, knobby knees. Her breasts hang and bounce along with her supple belly, and she smiles and croons as she works herself back into proper rhythm.

Paige smiles at you while riding James, but her eyes are glassy and distant. She has small bruises on her body where James has manhandled her but seems entirely unaware of them. James holds her tight by the waist, likely leaving more bruises, but she doesn't care. Another orgasm hits her, and she rolls her hips on him, grinding him into the depths of her while she moans and drools.

"Fuck! That's good! That's deep and that's good!"

James moves his hands. He takes hold of her by the ass and lifts her while thrusting up into her. Then, reaching forward, he takes her by the hair and pulls her back onto him. She settles on him, allowing him to hold her in his strong arms while she is propped up against her back, and he resumes hammering her. His heavy balls slap her pussy on each upstroke, striking her clit and sending her gushing. She comes again, loudly, and cups her his head, pulling him into her neck before breaking out into a fit of laughter.

"Are you getting this, KC? Does it look good? Because it feels fucking incredible!!"

"It looks really good from here."

"Good. Good!! Because, I think he's about to...!!!"

James silences her with a growl. "Nutting!"

Paige smiles as he drives himself into her with one last hard stroke. As he settles, she joins him, their bodies quivering together. She coos, holding him by the head and staring at him over her shoulder as he grimaces and grunts. "There we go, big man," she purrs. "That's it. Pour it all into me. Fill me up. Mm. That's exactly what I need!"

When he is finished, Paige slides off of him. She flexes around him to hold what she can and shows considerable control as only a few stray pearls of semen lead her. Then, kneeling at his feet, she lets it gush, flowing out onto the floor as she takes to sucking him. James watches her, holding her by the hair as he groans with delight. "You and your fucking daughter. Fucking hot!"

"I believe earlier we discussed how I'm a MILF," she says, licking her way up his shaft and slurping him into her mouth with a purr.

"So is Kendall."

Paige smiles against him, kissing him. "True."

James laughs. "And you're both sluts, MILFs or not." Paige shrugs and sucks him back into her mouth, slurping him with long, deep, wet strokes. She works until he is clean and then holds him against her cheek. James watches with a lazy smile. Periodically, he gives you a grin or a thumbs up. When she is finished, she sits up. James laughs. "Get it all?"

Paige licks her lips. "As much as I want," she says. "That's what separates me from other women."

"What? Being real thorough when you clean my dick?"

Paige pinches him on the thigh, making him jump, and gives him a sharp, maternal stare. "Don't get too mouthy, James. Even your dick has limits on what it can make me do."

"Alright. Damn." James grouses and shoves her hand away while respositioning himself on the couch. "No need to pinch me," he mutters under his breath.

"Clearly there is," Paige says, smiling. She uses James to stand up and then waits beside him while he stands, too. She is Kendall and much shorter than him, but even with him towering over her, he seems intimidated by her. She takes hold of him by the dick. "Now, come on. We're going to shower together, and then you're going to fuck me in my trailer."

James grins and spares me a glance, and then he shrugs and lets her lead him off set. After that, the room goes dark and the chapter ends.

-Koto's Commentary: Thanks to my readers for their support!

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers