The Relationship Pt. 10

Story Info
Things come to a head between Jim, Eric, Anya and Judy.
2.7k words
4.1
1.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh!" Judy groaned. Eric's belt was fastened around her neck and he pulled back on it, his cock pumping into her asshole. I could see the goosebumps all over her body and her naked ass and she shook from another orgasm. Eric tugged on the belt again and gave her one more deep thrust. His gorgeous balls slapped against her body and he held it there. I could hear her struggling to breathe.

He pulled his let go of the belt and pulled his cock out of her ass. I was beside her, on all fours but facing him. Eric's demeanor always changed when his eyes met mine. He always had this hard, lust-fileld look when he was fucking Judy and as soon as he looked at me his countenance softened considerably. I opened my mouth and he slid his dick in so I could suck it. I could taste the sweet lube from his cock and I kept my eyes on his. My head bobbed up and down on it and he just watched me tenderly.

I didn't fully understand sexual roles, nor was that something I was necessarily interested in but in the threesomes we had with Judy she definitely took more and more of the submissive role. The belt had been introduced in our last encounter when Judy and I were taking turns sucking Eric's dick. Judy pulled the belt from his pants as I was sucking him and put it on her neck. She asked him to choke her while she watched me suck him and things progressed from there. I wasn't exactly sure what was happening other than Judy seemed to always need to up the ante and to let herself go more and more during our encounters.

When we were done that time I asked Jim about it as he had watched the whole thing. He said that Judy seemed to go into this sort of mindset where everything was pleasure and she needed things to let her lose control. Obviously she felt safe with Eric and I and after that session she told me that she wanted us to do whatever we wanted with her. I wasn't sure where to take that or what to do, but Eric always seemed to have an idea.

So now, here we were, he choked her with his belt while he fucked her in the ass and then when he felt she had enough he would let her go and I would take my place as his cock worshipper. I sucked, licked, kissed and caressed his cock. Our moments were tender and passionate and watching him get so hard from my attention and then turn that on Judy was a very beautiful and erotic thing to be a part of. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "Judy, get back on your knees!"

She obediently got back on all fours and he rammed his dick back into her ass with a hard slap at the end as his balls slammed against her body. He pulled on the belt again and her head came back. She grabbed at the belt around her neck and her back arched as he held the belt, effectively holding her front half off the bed and fucked her ass in a steady rhythm.

Judy made sucking sounds and groans, barely audible over the hard slapping of Eric's body against hers. She shook and writhed as she choked and clearly had another orgasm. Eric pulled hard on the belt with both hands and slammed against her. His thrust lifted her from the bed for a moment. She shook and made gurgling sounds. I looked up at Eric and saw his face was back that hard, dominant fuck machine look that he had with her. He let go of the belt and she gasped for air as her body hit the bed. He gripped her hips and started to fuck her wildly and fast. His massive cock slid into her asshole again and again. I had no idea how she was going to sit down, let alone walk after this.

"Take. My. Fucking. Cock!" He groaned with each hard thrust. Finally he pulled out and aimed his dick to my mouth just in time for the first rope of cum to jet out. I opened for it and then devoured his dick as he jumped his thick, warm seed into my mouth. I cupped his balls and gripped his base and helped milk everything out of him. After a few moments, it was over. Eric took a step back and I let his cock go then lay on the bed. Judy lay on her stomach, her ass still partially in the air and she mumbled and moaned.

I ran my hand down her asscheek and she clenched at my touch. She was still having some kind of moment. I could hear her moan and groan still. Eric lay down beside me, between Judy and I. We both snuggled up to him and closed our eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck yes," Eric muttered.

I opened my eyes to find I was laying alone, on my side, still naked. I rolled over to find Eric sitting on the edge of the bed and Judy was sucking his cock. His big dick was down her throat and she was gripping his balls. Her eyes were teary and bloodshot, like his cock had been down her throat for a while. I crawled over to them in time to hear her gulping on his cock as he had a fist in her hair. Eric's hips were pressed forward and his legs and arms were flexing. She kept gulping and I realized that he was cumming straight down her throat.

With the way his hips were jutted forward and her head was fixed in place it was clear this was the peak of the intensity for both of them. I watched them, suddenly feeling very left out. I didn't like that.

"Gah!" Judy moaned as she pulled back from Eric's cock. Her mouth was coated in cum and spit. It ran down her chin and spilled all over her big boobs. She just looked at Eric and started to rub her tits and she leaned back against the wall as if waiting for her next feeding like some sort of always on sex slave. Her eyes had this crazed, desperate look and she just kept staring at him, rubbing the mess of cum and drool all over her tits.

Eric took a breath and slid back on the bed then he looked at me. "Sorry did we wake you up?" He asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I wish you would have woken me sooner though."

He smiled, not quite understanding my meaning. "I need to get going soon," he said as he looked up at the clock. He leaned forward and kissed my lips. "I love you," he said and then he got up and went to take a shower.

Judy watched him go and kept breathing heavily. Her big boobs heaved as she breathed. I could see she was slowly coming down from whatever crazy sexual high that she was on.

I got up and followed Eric into the bathroom. "Hey," I said.

He turned to me as he turned on the water. "Hey," he replied. "What is it?"

"I don't know if you remember but I am leaving tomorrow with Jim to go see his mother," I said feeling like a nagging girlfriend. "I was hoping you and I could spend some time together before I left. I will be gone for the whole week.

He frowned at me, "I remembered but I didn't realize it was the whole week."

"Yeah, you signed off on my PTO request and everything," I said with a smile.

He laughed. "Ok let's have dinner tonight."

I nodded, "I, um, I am going to tell Judy to go home. I think you and I need the time."

Eric nodded then got into the shower.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat next to Jim on the bed. He had his arm around me. "I feel like everything has changed since Judy got involved," I said to my husband.

He nodded and squeezed my shoulder. "You need to talk to Eric about it."

I looked at him. I knew he was right. But for some reason I didn't want to bring it up. I didn't want to rock the boat. "I know. It's just..."

"Are you worried that he has feelings for Judy?" Jim asked. Of course he knew my feelings and he could read my mind. He always could.

"Maybe," I said. The truth was I didn't know. I couldn't even wrap my head around the idea that I was having this conversation with my husband. The emotional gymnastics required for all of this was making my head and my heart spin.

"Look," Jim said. "I know you. You need to be honest and you need to keep things straight forward. You did that with me and Eric from the start."

"Well you really helped with that," I interjected.

"Be that as it may, I know you. You need to talk this out with him," He said.

I nodded. "Jim," I said looking into his eyes. "How are you with all of this? I mean with Eric and me. Really?"

He looked at me for a long while. I couldn't read his mind like I could his. "Anya, I love you. I wish I could meet all your needs, but I can't. Watching you with Eric only makes me realize that fact more and more. I want you to be happy. You are my wife still and I am still your husband."

I knew what he was saying and I loved him for it. But I knew it still hurt him. I realized for a moment that I was starting to see things from his perspective. When I watched Eric fuck Judy in ways he didn't fuck me. Was that what it was like for Jim?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think Judy is intruding too much into things with us," I said to Eric as we ate dinner. Jim had made us a wonderful meal and then made himself scarce upstairs so Eric and I could talk things out. I touched Eric's hand.

Eric looked at me for a long moment. "You aren't jealous are you?"

I shook my head. "No I am not," I said. "I invited her into things. But I guess I want to know from you, do you want her to be a part of everything we have?"

He shook his head, "Absolutely not."

I took a deep breath of relief.

"Anya, you are the most incredible woman I have ever met. I thought Judy being involved was fun and something you enjoyed as much as me. But I don't need Judy around. It's fun and sexy but I don't want to do anything to mess up what we have," Eric said looking into my eyes. "I love you. Completely."

I looked into his eyes and my heart twisted. I was full of emotion and of love for him and for Jim. How was it possible that I met two men and that I could fully love them both? Was I even being fair? How was it that I could have two men completely and they both only had me completely? I didn't know. If I was honest, part of the time I didn't think of Jim as a man compared to Eric. I knew that was not fair, but Jim was different. He was my husband. Eric was a man. I didn't understand it at all but that's what I thought.

"Well tomorrow I will be with Jim to see his mom. It is long overdue that I see her," I started to tear up.

Eric nodded.

"I will miss you," I said and leaned forward to kiss him.

Eric and I made love on the table and then on the floor in the dining room. I realized as we kissed and touched that it had been a while since we had the space for just us without Judy. I relished the unrushed time with him. I sucked his dick and he ate my pussy and I straddled him on the chair and rode his cock while we kissed tenderly. At some point Jim came down and cleared the table and as soon as the dishes were out of the way, Eric put me on the table and spread my legs. Jim watched as Eric ate my pussy and made me cum while he fingered my ass. I looked into my husband's eyes as Eric sucked on my clit and brought me to a big messy orgasm. I could see the love and the hurt in Jim's eyes as I kept looking at him and begged Eric for his big "man cock." As Eric mounted me on the table and fucked me, I expected Jim to leave, but he didn't. He sat in the corner and watched.

He pulled out his little penis as Eric fucked me. I looked from Jim to Eric and then told Eric, "I love you and your big cock." Eric kissed me deeply and kept thrusting while I held onto his ass. The table creaked and groaned from our sex. Eric pulled out to change positions and I got down to the floor in front of Jim. I pulled off my clothes and Eric covered my body in kisses, licks and bites. He possessed me fully, Jim watched as Eric sucked my nipples, gripping my breast and squeezing it as he sucked it passionately. I knew Jim loved my tits and in the moment I loved that he had to watch Eric feast on them. Being lost in the lust of the moment I told Eric, "Yes baby, suck my tits. Oh fuck, they belong to you. Yes baby, suck it!" I moaned as I fed him my left nipple. He sucked most of my breast into his mouth. I looked back at Jim and I could see the jealousy and the longing in his eyes. Jim loved my tits. This just made me want to keep feeding them to Eric.

My hands found Eric's cock and I stroked it as he sucked my nipples. "Yes baby, you make me feel so good," I moaned as I felt myself nearing an orgasm. "Eric, you're gonna make me cum!"

He kept sucking my nipples and I came wildly. I bucked my hips and stroked his cock as I climaxed with my whole body. I turned around when I was done and looked into Jim's eyes as Eric got behind me and started to fuck me. "Fuck me like a man," I groaned as Eric thrust. Jim was stroking his little penis. He had already cum once and I couldn't help but still dislike the sight of his semen. "Harder!" I said as Eric started to thrust faster. His big dick hitting the deep places in me now. "Yes baby! Yes! I love that big cock! Yes!" I came again, still looking deep into my husband's eyes.

"I'm gonna cum!" Eric said as he rammed me from behind.

"Yes!" I cried. "Give me that man cock seed. Fucking fill me with it. Fill me with your cum."

I saw the hurt in Jim's eyes and he looked away as Eric came in me. Eric pumped me full of his cock and cum in a loud but intimate crescendo. Jim looked back at me and I could see he might be ready to cry. I reached for him and touched his thigh. He grabbed my hand and held it. I loved him. Eric pulled my hair back and turned my head and kissed me deeply and passionately as he kept his cock in my pussy. I sucked his tongue and moaned into his mouth as I held my husband's hand. I knew the night was far from over. Eric would fuck me a lot more and cum in me as much as he could. Jim's heart would break and yet he would watch and love me. I would be in the middle of it all: loving both men, always submitting and serving one and always loving but demeaning the other. But this is what we were. This was our relationship.

The End.