BTS: Geis Ch. 10

Story Info
Paige gives a tour of her house.
3.4k words
3.8
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

10.1. Chapter Ten

James and Paige stand together in the front yard of Paige's home. James stands on one of the many large stones making a pathway up to the front door. He is wearing yet another jersey with baggy blue jeans and a long-sleeved shirt underneath. His usual chain is around his neck, and he looks a bit cold.

Paige wears her long auburn hair back in a ponytail. She has on an open cardigan with a lowcut white blouse underneath. Her own blue jeans hug the curve of her thighs and ass and fit tight to her long, slender legs. She gives you a ruby red smile as we approach, and then looks at me off camera. "Should I go ahead and start, KC?"

"Feel free."

Paige adjusts her cardigan, pulling up over her breasts, and gives you another smile. Then, sticking her tongue out, she lowers her blouse to show off one of her nipples long enough for you to see she isn't wearing a bra. Putting the top back into place, she chuckles, but you can still see the shape of her pink nipples beneath the fabric. "Okay, pervs, today we're doing a tour of my house." She looks at James, who is shivering, and smiles. "Our house? Well, it's our house in the story."

"Officially, in the story, it's actually James' house since he fucked you into submission."

"Ah. Right." Paige rolls her eyes and makes air-quotes, "he fucked me into submission." She waves James over and says, "Since it's your home, you should get your big dick over here. Come on."

James lumbers over into view, an crooked grin on his fat face. Paige takes him by the hand and pulls him into place beside her. Staring up at him, she says, "My God, you're tall." Still holding him by the hand, she looks at you and says, "This is going to be a tour of OUR home. It's my home in real life, but the home he fucked me out of ownership of in the story."

Paige turns and leads you up to the front. Large stones create a short walkway to the stairs, which are also stone-laid. The house is two stories, with a garage on the left side. The bottom floor is below ground but partially exposed at the left, where the garage is. The backyard is on a downhill slope.

Paige's bottom jiggles as she walks with purpose toward the front door. She opens it and shows everyone in. "Come on," she says, leading the way. James follows, hands stuffed into his pockets. We all stop on the front landing immediately inside of the house. The walls are brown and the rails yellow. Pictures line the walls and panel wood interrupts the wallpaper in stripes. There are two staircases, one leading up and one leading down.

"This is the front entrance," Paige says, standing in the doorway with her back to a wall. "We'll go upstairs first, and then downstairs."

She leads the way upstairs with James stomping after her. James swats her ass on the way, and Paige yelps and slaps back at him on the shoulder. "James!"

"What else am I supposed to do when you put that big thing in my face?"

Paige rolls her eyes and then looks at you as she stops at the top of the stairs. She stands on carpet now, and the house opens up behind her. There is a door immediately to her left facing you and three more farther down the hall. Immediately to her right is the open space of the living room. Bookshelves line the walls and a white couch dominates the center of the room, with a green loveseat beside it. A TV is set against the railing overlooking the stairs.

"This is the living room," says Paige, and she points at the couch. "And that is the couch we fuck on all the time. It's not as stained as Kendall's, somehow."

James laughs. "We've done more than fuck on that couch, Paige."

Paige laughs, too, nodding. "A bit more," she says, and she takes his hand again before leading us into the living room. We pass through a large, open archway into the blue kitchen. The tiles on the floor and the wall are all blue, but the cabinets are white. She has a four-burner stove with a counter and a sink beside it. The fridge is on the other side of the stove. It is black and looks newer than everything else in the room. A small table is tucked into one corner beside an open pantry. Across the room from the pantry is a sliding glass door leading outside into the backyard.

"This is the kitchen and dining room area," says Paige, releasing James hand and turning to face you. "Honestly, at this point, Oliver spends more time in here than anyone else."

"Olivia," James corrects with his back to you.

Paige smiles but rolls her eyes. "I'm not calling him that outside of the story, James. He's not a woman in real life, and I don't even think he wants to pretend to be one, no matter how good he looks in panties." James glowers, and Paige laughs and pats his dense crotch. "Now, don't you worry what that says about you. You're only a little gay, and we love you and that big cock of yours no matter what." Paige laughs as James swats her hand away from his and leads us back out of the kitchen and to the stairs in the living room.

James follows reluctantly, shuffling and sulking behind her. His eyes follow the movement of her ass cheeks as they walk, though. Paige stops at the top of the stairs and turns to look at you and James. "This upstairs hall has all of the guest bedrooms. The door there just to our left is the guest bathroom. Beyond that is a guest room, and across from it is another guest room. At the end of the hall..." She points. "Is Oliver's room."

"Olivia," James mutters again, and Paige grins.

"There is also a storage closet over there." Paige starts down the stairs, holding the handrail on the way. "Come on down and I'll show you the basement level next."

You follow James down after her as Paige leads everyone past the front door and down another flight of stairs. We stop in a small hall with two doors on either side and a third door in front. The door to the right is open and shows Paige's messy bedroom which has its own private bathroom attached. The doors to her left and ahead of her are both closed. She turns to you while flipping on the light in the hall, and she smiles.

"This is our basement level. The master bedroom is over here," she says, pointing to her bedroom. "There's a master bath attached and a sizable walk-in closet. Behind me is another storage closet. This one is a bit bigger and has shelves built into it. And over here..." She knocks on the closed door with her knuckles. "This is our garage, which opens up into our backyard. Come on." She nods toward the door before opening it and leading us inside.

Paige leads you and James through a wide, mostly empty basement. There is a small, dirty workbench that is mostly unused and a few stray tools on the wall. A couch is set against the wall by the door, and there is still room for a vehicle but she leaves it open. The floor is dark grey and smooth, and a single, yellow bulb buzzes in a labyrinth of pipes above you as you pass.

The door opens out into the backyard and stops on a flat, concrete patio. Above them is a tall but rotting deck where the kitchen door opens out onto. A large hill rolls down into the yard at a steep angle. Leaves have blanketed the yellow grass here and gone brown. Paige stands with James looming behind her as she smiles out at the yard. "And this is the backyard." She looks at you. "Kendall used to play here as a kid," she says, and she turns a grin on James. "You would have been, what, in high school when she was a kid?"

James frowns, and Paige laughs, holding her sides.

"It's funny because you're almost old enough to be her dad!"

"What's funny is that she's got the smart mouth in the story, but you got it here."

"Now, James, you know how smart my mouth can be," she purrs, flashing him a grin and winking as she shakes her bosom at him. She cups him through his pants and says, "Besides, all I'm trying to say is that if you had a dick like this in real life, you and I could have been fucking for years before you dated Kendall." She bites her bottom lip while staring him in his cold blue eyes. "You could have pumped a baby back into me while I was still into the idea, and no one would have said a thing."

James cups her hand and holds her palm against his crotch. "I can pump a baby into you now, slut."

Paige clicks her tongue and shakes her head. "Sorry, not interest," she says, and then her eyes go half-lidded as she purrs and rubs him through his pants. "Though, there's no real harm in trying, is there?"

James grunts and, without looking at me, asks, "Boss, we done with the tour yet?"

"Why? Do you want to fuck her?"

James grins. "Seems to me like she wants to get fucked."

"Only if you fuck me hard," she whispers into his ear with a raunchy smile written across her face.

James gives her a serious, no-nonsense scowl and says, "Oh, it'll be hard, slut."

Paige laughs melodically and unzips his pants. Reaching into his briefs, holds him and strokes him. She is leaned into him, one arm at rest across his big shoulders while her big breasts are crushed against him. Still laughing, she quips, "It's already hard!" Then, she licks her lips and stares into James' eyes, stroking him openly in his briefs as she says, "KC, may we?"

"Go ahead. The tour is over."

Paige purrs, "Yes, it is." Not long after that, Paige has James' briefs down and his heavy cock out. She strokes him slowly, from crown to root, and stares at his dick. His big, hairy balls hang over the waist band and keep his briefs down. She also keeps her face against him, breathing him through his shirt as she pants, "Good God, James! You have a real monster in your pants, you know that?"

James gives a haughty laugh that is short and humorless. "That's what I keep hearing," he says, and he turns her backward and leads her to the patio. He shoves her down onto a patio chair, and she lands heavily with her legs parted. She is smiling at him, still holding him by the root as she stares down his meaty shaft. "You been talking shit all day," James says, towering over her. "Let's put that mouth of yours to good use for a change."

Paige grins. "Crude," she says, and she strokes him, tilting her head to stare down his length. She purrs. "But, I'll be damned if you don't have the dick to make up for it." She wets her lips before parting them, and she kisses his crown first. Her tongue darts out, circling his cockhead, capturing his precum and swallowing it down. Then, moaning, she slurps him into her mouth, stretching her jaw to accommodate him while stroking down his length with her hands. Each forward movement takes him deeper and leaves a new shiny watermark of saliva on him as she retreats.

James' head lulled as Paige works him, and he lets out a loud, bellowing groan as his hands come to rest in her hair. "Fuck, that feels good!"

Paige flashes him a smile and takes him deeper, teasing her throat with his fat tip and gagging. She is not throating him yet, but the threat alone seems to arouse him. He stiffens in her mouth and sits up to watch her, a grin settling crooked on his fat, round face. "Goddamn, your family really does get their slut genes from you, don't they?"

As if on cue, Paige throws herself onto James now, taking him to half his length and staring him in the eyes as she does. She gags, spittle foaming around her pretty lips, and tears gather in her eyes. She holds him by the root, keeping him steady as she chokes around him, and she purrs against his dick, forcing another growl from him.

"Fuck!"

She smiles and, lowering his briefs completely, hefts his balls. Holding him with her left hand and caressing his testicles with the right hand until he leans into her. Putting his weight onto her shoulders, James hold her in place while fucking hard into her throat. The foamy saliva there gathers on his shaft, spreading along his length and running down her chin. The hard blows shake the tears loose from her eyes, sending them down to join the saliva, and Paige merely stays there, staring up at him with a distended smile while he drills her.

James grows breathless fucking her face and then withdraws his dick. Stroking himself while Paige pants and gasps, he slaps her across the forehead with his full length, leaving ribbons of saliva on his wake, all of them threaded from her lips, to his dick, and then to her face.

She laughs, licking up her own saliva and showering the underside of his cock with kisses before burying her face into his balls and sucking him with a wet mewl. "Fuckin A," he growls, dragging her away by her thick hair. "You're fucking nasty today."

Held in place staring down his saliva-slick shaft, Paige laughs breathlessly while staring up at him in manic delight. "I just want it," she whines. "I just want your dick!!"

James, holding her in place, rubs his cock along her cheek. "Just as much of a slut as your daughter, then, ain't you?"

Paige whines in response, all calm gone from her features as she stares up at James while he laughs.

"Drop them pants and turn around, and I'll give it to you hard. Real hard, like you like."

Paige stands as James steps away from her. Bending at the waist, she lowers her pants, revealing her big, round bottom to you. Then, she climbs onto the chair with her ass out, pointed at James. He steps out of his pants and lines up behind her, replacing the view of her ass with his hairy, flabby rear as he guides himself up against her cleft. There, he stops and holds himself poised to take her while swatting her across the ass.

"Got a nice, big bubble butt," he says, taking hold of her rear and giving it a shake. She reaches back to grab her other ass cheek and holds it open to give him a view of her vulva, and he eases himself into her. James takes her to the root with one hard thrust, his pubic hair grinding hard against her smooth, hairless privates. Her ass cheeks quake as his belly slams into them, and his whole body shakes as he holds himself inside of her and groans. "Fucking tight!"

Knocked forward into the chair, Paige groans and pants. She is just gathering her breath as he wraps her hair around his fist and drives into her again. Her head tilts back as he uses her hair like reins to hold her, and they stay like this as he hammers her with quick, deep strokes. The chair beneath her rocks and rattles against the patio floor, and she wails in climax as he drills her.

Holding the back of the chain and supporting her weight on her hands, Paige's breasts are free to swing and shake from the force of James' thrusts. Her jaw hangs and her tongue wags while her face pinches in climax. "Fuck!" She whines, clenching her teeth as orgasm after orgasm assaults her body. Squirting across his shaft, she howls, "Oh! Oh!! Oh, fuck, that's good!!!"

Still holding her by the hair, James laughs behind her as his whole body jiggles from the force of their fucking. "Not such a smart ass now, are you, Paige?" He punctuates the question with a hard slap across her ass, a blow which leaves her mewling and whining in accompaniment with the rough, raw fucking he is giving her.

Paige smiles, breathing through the pleasure as best she can as James' long dick drives the air from her. "And there you go, James! There's your solution! If you keep...Ah!...Fucking me like this...Oh!!...Then I won't have time to be a...Fuck!!!...Smartass, will I?"

A particular hard plunge leaves Paige gasping as James loses his grip on her hair. She falls forward into the chair, supporting her face on her forearms as her breasts are pinned to the back of the seat. Her body is crushed against the chair, which James holds by the arm rests to keep it from tumbling as his thrusts grow harder and rougher. His massive balls pummel her on each stroke, leaving her flesh red where they strike.

Reaching forward, James gathers her hair again, and Paige whines as he yanks her back. "Oh, fuck," she cries, gushing around him as he grows breathless behind her. "He's getting thicker! He's about to come! He's going to do it! He's going to fill me!"

Paige tightens around James as his wet pubic hair grinds against her, and he pants against her, nearly drooling across her back as he leans onto her for support. "You want that, don't you, slut? You want my cum." Paige nods as best she can with him holding her by the hair, and he leans onto her with his forearm across her back as he wheezes. "Then beg for it, cunt. Beg me for my jizz!"

"Fuck me, James! Fill me! Flood me! Give me all of your cum! Use me like my daughter and seed me, you fucking pig! Fuck me! FUCK!!!"

James obeys, driving deep into her and flattening his pubic hair against her as he holds himself in the deepest parts of her. Her ass is flattened, too, against him, and his big belly weighs heavy across her back as he holds her with one hand tight, bruising her hips and the other causing an ache in her scalp.

Paige, meanwhile whines but does not fight him as her breasts stick out and drool gathers on her chin. She is wide-eyed with pleasure, a stupid smile sitting on her face and pleasure gleaming in her glassy, thoughtless eyes. She is vacant, lost, floating in climax as he fills her, and both are still in this moment, their bodies joined at the crotch and in ecstasy.

They stay like this for nearly three minutes, twitching and gasping until James withdraws. He releases her hair, and Paige falls into the seat with a sigh. She hangs from the patio chair now, semen gushing from her stretched, swollen pussy. Her battered lips are red from James' intrusion, but so is the smile on her face as she blinks her eyes slowly back into awareness.

"That was good," she purrs, and she sits up and stares at James. "So. Fucking. Good." Bending over, she holds her legs parted and shows you how she is leaking. Seeing her body like this and feeling the fresh bruises on her hips, she laughs. "A flood of biblical proportions," she says, and she looks at James again. "Come here, big boy. Let mama take care of you."

She pulls James to her by his dick and takes him back into her mouth. He is shaking in her grasp, holding her gently by the head while she slurps him. She stares him in the eyes as she cleans him, a smile in her eyes and her hands on his hips as she bobs her head on him. He smiles back, but he looks dazed as he watches her. "Looks like we found another way to keep that smart mouth of yours, closed."

Paige chokes herself on him but otherwise doesn't respond.

"Is this how you two want to end the video?"

James, forcing Paige deep, looks at me and then looks at you. "Sure," he says. "That's our house tour, everybody. Hope you all have fun, and fuck off, cause I'm busy." James finishes the chapter by flipping you off while he chokes Paige with his spent, leaking cock.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers