BTS: Geis Partner Swap

Story Info
James gets to spend time with Morgan.
3.6k words
4.21
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

9.2. Partner Trade: Morgan

Morgan Klein sits on Kendall's couch with her auburn hair tied back and her sleek, stylish glasses perched on her nose. She smiles at you, her petite frame wrapped in a loose green dress. The sleeves of her dress stop at her elbows, and a number of red and orange flowers are printed across the front. The dress stops at her knees and hangs low enough to show her collar bone and chest.

"Are you ready?"

Morgan looks at me off camera, her smile wavering slightly, and she nods. "As ready as I'll ever be," she says with a laugh. Her lips are glossy and pink and her teeth perfectly white and straight.

"Are you excited?"

"I'm more nervous than excited," she admitted with a polite laugh, leaning forward and showing a hint of her breast flesh as she moves. She is not wearing a bra, and you can see her tiny nipples below her dress. She notices this and adjusts herself while glancing at you before returning her attention to me.

"And what do you know about James?"

A hint of pink touches her cheeks as a small smile tugs at her lips. "Well," she says, pausing. "I've heard he's pretty big."

"That's true. He's about Chris' size, maybe a bit bigger."

"I've also heard that he's little rough."

"A little more than a little."

Morgan laughs again, but this time it is hollow. She looks around nervously and shifts on the couch before crossing her legs. She is wearing brown sandals that show off her painted, pink toenails and her dainty toes and feet. "Kendall and I have talked about him a few times, and I can never tell whether she hates him or loves him."

"I don't think she knows, either. Either way, you'll have to figure it out for yourself because here he is no. Without further ado, James!"

James joins her in a pair of baggy blue jeans that are faded with age. He wears a loose football jersey that hangs from his big, protruding stomach and jiggles as he steps. A tarnish silver chain gleams around his fat, thick neck. As always, he has his thinning hair greased back and wears an easy, crooked grin as he saunters over to stop in front of Morgan.

Morgan smiles back with a look of open and innocent disappointment. She is trying to be polite, but it is clear to you that she is already regretting her decision to be there. When he stops before her, her eyes lingers on his big, bulbous belly for just a fraction of a second before she looks him in the eye, and when she moves to stand, James stops her with one big hand on her shoulder.

"Nah. No need to get up."

The disappointment in her eyes grows more pronounced as her smile fades. The blush in the cheeks grows more intense as shame settles alongside it. "I thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and shake hands," she says, and she allows her eyes to drift to his crotch. "But I guess this will work, too."

"You wanna shake hands? Shake hands with my cock."

Morgan glances up at him and grimaces, muttering to herself. "Charming..." She looks to be for permission and, getting no response, sighs. "Fine," she huffs, and she fixes her eyes on his crotch again with a look of resolute disgust. "Let's get this over with, then."

From there, Morgan wastes no time in exposing him. She undoes his jeans and yanks those down his fat thighs, first. Sweeping her gaze over him, her disgust grows as she takes in his hairy legs, but when she sees his bulging briefs, she hides her smile behind her hand as she laughs. "Ho...Holy cow!" Meeting his gaze, she bites her bottom lip and says, "You're huge!!"

James grins back at her and grabs her by the ponytail, tugging her head around like he does with Kendall. She mewls, and his smile grows. "Bet you wanna shake hands with my dick now."

Morgan laughs and allows him to move her. She looks at his crotch again, and this time her eyes don't leave him, not even as he guides her. She caresses his thighs and says, "I will admit, I'm curious." She runs her fingers through the hair on his thighs and brushes her fingers along the rounded heft of his balls through his briefs. Smiling up at him, she says, "I should have known from looking at you that you'd be hung like a bull."

James chuckles, holding her head back by her hair. "You ain't seen nothing, yet."

"No," admits Morgan, turning her gaze back on his crotch. "I really haven't." She runs her small hands up his thighs to the waistband of his underwear. There, she hooks his waistband with her fingers and peels his underwear off. His briefs slide smoothly down his thighs, and his heavy dick comes swinging into view. It lands heavily across her face, and Morgan freezes with James weighty member at rest on her forehead and nose as she stares in cross-eyed astonishment. "Oh my God!!"

James laughs. He isn't fully erect yet, but he does have steel. Taking hold of himself by the root with his free hand, James swings his dick about in front of her, tapping her across the cheek with it while she holds him by the briefs. "What do you think," he asks, slapping his meaty cock lightly across her forehead. "Big enough for you?"

Morgan pulls his briefs down and lets him step out of them before taking hold of him. She replaces his hands on his heavy cock and wraps her fingers around his root to hold him. Her fingers do not meet around him. She gasps. "You're huge!!!"

James winks at you while holding her by the hair. He feeds her his left thumb, jamming it into her mouth and holding it there while she holds him. "Bigger than your hubby?"

Laughing around his thumb, Morgan strokes him idly. "What's with big dick studs like you comparing yourselves to normal men," she asks, looking up at him past his bulbous belly. She no longer seems disgusted by his body and in fact caresses his hairy belly as she strokes him. "Yes, James, you're much bigger than my husband." She slurps his finger and stares down his shaft, moving it and looking at it from different angles while he keeps his fingers woven into her hair. She mewls. "You might even be bigger than Chris. You don't look much longer, but you're definitely thicker than he is."

Still sucking his thumb while he holds her in place by her hair, Morgan takes hold of him with both hands and strokes him from crown to root. James is fully erect in her hands now, and her big eyes are wide as she takes in his girth. "Gosh, James! You're so big!" Moving him, she giggles around his finger and mewls, "You're heavy, too, and look at those balls!" Smiling up at him again, staring him in his cold blue eyes, she says, "I bet you don't have any problems impregnating someone!"

"Knocking women up," James mutters, fingering her mouth with his thumb. "What? Hubby not man enough to knock you up?"

Morgan slurps his thumb while staring at his cock. By the look of her face, she seems to be in disbelief at his size. Like so many women before her, she uses her hands to tame the rising forest of pubic hair that obscures his root and marvels at his full, unobscured length. "Mm. No, he's really not," she admits, and leaning forward, she kisses James' fat, brutish cockhead. He removes his thumb, and she licks him. "So, I've got to have sex with you, huh?" She chews her bottom lip and whispers into his sticky urethra, "It's going to be a tight fit down there. Heck, I don't even know if you CAN fit."

James laughs and, thrusting forward, rubs his leaking cockhead along her cheek. Morgan mewls and kisses his rigid shaft. "Don't worry," he grunts. "You can. Women have a way of opening up for real men."

Morgan giggles against him and licks his pronounced veins as she holds him. "Oh, trust me, I know that we do." She kisses her way to his cockhead and licks him, tasting his precum with a throaty purr. "Even then, you're bigger than most, and I'm a tiny woman, James."

"Fuck year you are," James says, tugging her head again while she coos. "You're gonna be so fucking tight around me. I can't wait!"

Morgan laughs as he moves her, taking delight in the way he manhandles her. "I won't be tight for long, at least not after I'm done with you." She stands, and his big cock leaves a smear of precum along her dress. Touching him lightly, she removes his big hand from her hair and then gives his cockhead a gentle squeeze before stepping away from him. "Let me undress and show you what you're working with."

Morgan undresses quickly, revealing her toned, petite body. She is without a bra, and her white panties are floral and wet at the crotch. Stepping out of her panties, she shows her wet folds, smoothly shaven and slightly parted in her arousal. She stops to fold her clothes, setting them neatly on the floor beside the couch. Then, she stands before James with one hand on her cocked hips while she strokes his cock with her free hand, tugging him toward her flat belly.

"Gosh," she murmurs, eying him. "I just can't get over how big you are!"

James, staring in open hunger, gives a rumbling chuckle. "No one can," he growls.

Morgan flashes him a grin. "Oh yeah? Does Kendall love your big, hard dick, then?"

"Her and a bunch of other sluts."

"Sluts," Morgan asks, laughing, the smile never leaving her face. "My, my, aren't you proud." Holding him by the shaft, she steps forward, wiping his fat crown along her flat belly and reaching down to cup his balls. She looks impressed as she bites her bottom lip and stares down at his fat belly. "Are you going to make me your slut, too, James?"

"I'm going to do more than that," James says, cupping her head and forcing her to stare at him again. He slips his thumb back into her mouth with a grunt and humps into her stroking hand. "Earlier, you said your husband was too small to knock you up. I'ma fix that. Today, I'ma breed you."

Morgan shivers as she sucks and nibbles his finger. "That's a bold claim," she breathes, staring him in the eyes. "But if anyone can." She squeezes his shaft and moans. "I bet it'd be you!"

James pulls her into a kiss, removing his thumb just as their lips meet. Morgan moans into his mouth, parting her lips at his urging and sucking his tongue. They part, and she stares at him now with glossy eyes. She is held against his fat belly, so small beside him, and his big cock is pinned up against her ribcage. "Get on the couch, slut."

Nodding with shaking urgency, Morgan leads him back to the couch by his cock and then lies there. She spreads her legs, hooking her knees behind her arms and holding herself open. James stands over her, awed by her tangled body and her open pussy, and he strokes himself.

"Fuck, you're limber."

"I do yoga," she says, grinning. She stares with expectant want at his dick. "Go ahead and do it, James. Go ahead and fuck me."

James places his big, rough hands on her slender thighs. His fingers mold the supple flesh there as he holds himself to her pussy. He pink pussy parts for him, kissing his sticky cockhead as he squats, poised to take her. Taking hold of his cock, James strokes himself against her. "You sure you're ready for this?"

"Yes," she hisses, staring fixedly on his gargantuan cock. There is no fear in her, only want and only need. "Please, James! Just do it! Fuck me!"

Morgan moans as James enters her. She is a small woman with a small body, and her pussy has to really stretch to accommodate his massive girth. This is both a challenge and a joy for her as she quakes beneath him. James takes care with her, fucking into with slow, gentle strokes while she winces and whines beneath him. "Oh! Damn! That's a big dick! That's a really big, thick dick!!"

James seesaws into her, giving her a fourth of him at a time as he holds her by the thighs with both hands. "Tight as shit," he growls, staring her in the eyes. Morgan is staring at his dick, watching her body strain to fit him and panting as he fucks her. He feels her convulse and watches her tiny tummy flex as she comes. "Like it," he laughs.

Morgan, sweating and panting, nods. "It's tight," she says through a moan. "Oh, but it's so, so good!!" She comes again as he gives her another inch.

You watch as James heavy balls swing. He isn't halfway into her, but he is getting closer as he carefully forces inch after inch into her. "Just wait until you have all of me," he says, and though Morgan shows momentary fright, she seems mesmerized by his slow invasion of her pussy. The deeper he goes, the less she fears him. At the start, she watched his big belly as he entered her. Now, she watches his dick unless her eyes roll back as she whines and moans and comes around him.

Her biggest orgasm hits when his fat, hairy root kisses her smooth vulva. This happen as his fat, hairy belly kisses her smooth, slender stomach. She wails against him, toes curled as she gushes against his heavy balls. James holds there with an arrogant smile, and as she recovers, Morgan smiles, too.

"How is it," he says, feeding her his thumb again.

Morgan welcomes him with an eager whine. "Wow, James! Just...Just, wow!!" Unable to see his dick, she stares him in the eyes while he holds his thumb in her mouth, and she mewls, "I can see why Kendall likes your dick so much! It's incredible!!"

Still smiling smugly, James eases out of her. He stops with his fat crown in her and his massive cock poised to take her. "You want more?"

"Yes," Morgan whines, holding him by the shoulders as if urging him not to go. She caresses his cheek and stares him in the eyes. "Please, James!"

James laughs. "Then beg me for it."

Morgan hesitates then. Thumb still in her mouth, she cups his head and pulls him down to kiss him. It is a sweet kiss, delicate at first. Their lips meet around his thumb, and as they part saliva stretches between them. Morgan kisses his thumb and whimpers as she stares up at him with pleading, glassy eyes. "Please, James! Fuck me! Fuck me with your thick cock! Stretch me and ruin me for my husband! Make me your slut, like you said you would! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

All of the air is forced from her as James falls back into her. His big body comes crashing into her tiny frame, but Morgan doesn't seem to mind. She holds James' sweaty forehead to her own as her insides stretch and gleam. Her toes curl, and she squeals as he continues to hammer her from there.

Morgan screams until she cannot speak. Gasping and wheezing, she notices his breathlessness and smiles. Cupping his head again, she pulls him into another kiss. Their tongues dance, and as they part, she whispers to him, "Let me ride you!"

Panting, James nods and removes himself. He joins her on the couch, his big, heavy body shaking the whole thing as he settles. His large cock gleams and slaps wet against his belly. Morgan stands and stretches her hips. Her pussy is almost red from how hard he used her. She stares at his dick and laughs as she takes him in hand. "You really could break me with that thing." Holding him, she mounts him and lines him up while saying, "Lucky for you, I want to be broken!"

With Morgan riding him, the difference in their size seems to be more pronounced. Morgan is not like Kendall, who is tall and shapely. Instead, Morgan is small, and the sight of James' big, thick cock disappearing into her belly is almost alarming. She holds him by the root and then hangs from his belly, using him for balance as she bounces along him.

James helps by placing his big hands on her tiny ass. Her entire ass cheeks disappear into his paws as he guides her with a smile. Morgan smiles back, wincing and mewling as she opens her again. Her pussy lips are almost red around him and are slightly swollen. It will hurt in the morning, but for the moment, Morgan seems to want it.

"Oh! James! It's so good! You're so deep! And you're so big!"

James growls, dragging her down to the root again, and he holds himself there. "I'm gonna pump a baby into you!"

Morgan sits on him, smiling, with her eyes closed. She rolls her hips, grinding on him as she purrs. "Mm. I can only hope." She caresses his belly and opens her eyes to stare at him. "A kid from a dick like yours would be special, and if anyone can impregnate me, it's definitely you!"

She rides him then, but she lets him guide her. James seems to be stroking himself with her tiny body, moving her and yanking her back down hard on each upward stroke she makes. She wheezes as she calls on him, his thick length barreling into her, stretching her stomach he is so large. Each landing it rough against his hairy pubic root, and the sounds of their wet crotches colliding grow louder and louder.

Morgan shakes on him, her body quaking with each hard impact. She is breathless, thoughtless on him. Eyes closed, she moans. "So big! You're so deep!! James, you're doing it! You're really breaking me! You're breaking me! AH!!!" Morgan quivers and then goes limp. Her tiny body comes to rest against his fat belly, and she lays there panties, half-impaled on him.

James grins and adjusts his grip on her. Holding her by the ass, he fucks her hard and deep, humping aimlessly up into her, his thrusts growing erratic as he thickens inside of her. Finally, he growls into her ear while holding himself into her depths. "Fucking nutting!!"

Morgan responds with a quiet purr, resting against him, her drool gathering on his chest under her sweaty cheek. James moves her again, slamming her down on him. His fat, hairy balls slap her tight ass, and she grunted and moaned as another orgasm hit her. Semen leaks out around his shaft, gathering in his pubic hair as her toes curl and her legs stretch.

She moans. "Oh, James." Sitting up and supporting herself with her hands on his shoulders, she stares at him with a dazed smile on her face. "James," she whispers. "It's so much. It's even more than Chris can give me. It's so...so...much." She moans, hugging her midsection. Her eyes are half-lidded, and her cheeks are rosy. "I'm so full. You've left me so, so full!"

Breathless beneath and inside of her, James gasps and laughs. "Shit really is fucking tight," he says. Sweat beads across his red face. He looks her up and down and stares at the place where he can see his fat cock inside of her. "I think I definitely knocked you up."

Morgan rubs her belly and stares down her body at where they are joined. "I think I might just get there," she says, and she flexes, her entire body tightening around him. "You definitely gave me enough. That's for sure."

James winks and, raising one big hand, cups her cheek. He feeds her his thumb again as he asks, "So, your stud, this Chris kid, he make you clean him?"

Morgan laughs around his thumb. She gives a quick suck before sliding off of him. "He doesn't make me," she says, wincing and gasping as her tiny snatch releases his wrist-thick cock. He falls, wet and slimy, against his own exposed belly, and she gasps at the sight of him. "Gosh, there's so much dick down there."

She is shaking as she moves. Her pussy is swollen and red with thick semen oozing out of her. Kneeling between his legs, she grabs hold of his fat shaft and lifts him with both hands. Even limp, he remains enormous, especially compared to her diminutive frame. She holds him by his wet root and mewls. "Chris doesn't make me," she whispers. "But I do it anyway when the sex is good enough."

James' breathing settles as he grins down at her. He watched her hold him and looks enormous compared to her, almost like they are entirely different species. "Did I do good?"

"You did well," she said, purring. "You did very, very well." She extends her tongue to taste him and mewls. Sucking him, she buries her face into his pubic hair and makes a mess of herself licking him. Her face is sticky as she parts her lips to lick him. As she finishes, she is wearing most of the mess that he had left on his dick, but she is smiling.

"So, how was it, Morgan?"

Morgan turns to me with a smile and giggles. Then, she winks at you, as if remembering you are there. "Ten out of ten," she says, holding James' dick to her lips and kissing him. "Would definitely fuck again!"

kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers