Bubble Bath

Story Info
Bubble bath with sensations - fantasy sensations.
1.2k words
4.06
4.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a really stressful day, even more than usual for some reason. Tonight, rather than standing under the hot flow of the shower that she usually enjoyed, Audrey decided she would draw a bubble bath. "Maybe that would help me relax" she thought, hoping that would help her very tense body relax a little bit more than just a steaming shower.

Finding the bubble soap, she unscrewed the cap and set the bottle on the side of the tub. She sat on the edge of the tub, reached over to the faucet and turning it on adjusted the temperature to her liking. She then reached down and closed the drain to allow the tub to fill with water as hot as she could stand. Closing her eyes, she sat listening to the flow of the water before reaching for the bottle. "Nuts" she thought as she knocked the bottle in the tub, "hope that doesn't ruin things". Pulling the bottle out, she decided that rather than start over, she was going to go with what she had already done, hoping excess bubbles didn't cause too much of an issue.

Standing, she took the button on the waist of her jeans, unfastened it then slid the zipper open. Sliding her jeans over her waist, and down her legs, she stepped out of them, then picking them up, threw them into the adjoining bedroom. Not unusual for her, she did not have any panties on today, as she was usually much more comfortable without that strip of fabric in her butt. Pulling her t-shirt over her head, she tossed it over to the jeans. She reached around to the clip on her bra, unfastened it, let it slide off her shoulders and tossed it onto the same pile of clothes.

Waiting for the tub to fill, she turned to the mirror over the sink and took a critical look at her body. She wasn't as toned and tight as she had been in her 20's, a bit of weight had been added to her tummy that she would like to be rid of. Her breasts and ass were still her best body features, her ass has grown a bit, but it was still sexy and moved in all the right ways. A 36D, her breasts were still full and hung nicely. Absentmindedly she slid her hand over her nipples enjoying the sensation as they slightly hardened, somewhat aroused, she moved her other hand to her shaved pussy and gently rubbed. A fleeting thought of grabbing her favorite toy from the nightstand came, but feeling something on her feet, she quickly snapped out of her reverie and seeing the bubbles falling over the tub rim onto the floor quickly reached over to turn the water off.

"I'll clean it up later, doesn't look that bad" she thought as she started to step over the side of the tub and into the hot water. She slowly slipped into the water making sure it didn't flow over the side of the tub, while more bubbles fell over the side, the water didn't and there was not enough to cause her to want to stop. Sliding completely into the water, she laid back until her back rested against the back of the tub. "I am going to relax for a bit then maybe take care of that feeling I just had" she thought. The heat of the water enveloped her senses, she closed her eyes and felt the stress of the day start to fade away.

Falling into a light sleep after leaning back in the hot water, she sensed some sort of slight movement of the water and bubbles but rather than waking her up, it seemed to put her more into a dream state. The bubbles pressed into her nipples almost as if they were fingers caressing her hardening nipples. The sensation moved slowly, as if there were fingers sliding across one of her breasts, then across her chest to the other. The sensation of fingers flowing over her breasts, ever so slightly touching her nipples, one by one seemingly twisting the hardness of her nipples, brought intense pleasure. The finger sensation morphed into the palms of hands slowly fondling her breasts, massaging them, her nipples pressing hard against the palms. Those hands felt so good against her breasts. Her libido slowly woke up with that familiar warm feeling inside her pussy, so intense that she wanted to reach down and touch her clit but couldn't seem to move her arms. The pleasure was intense as it flowed through her body.

Laying in the water, still seemingly unable to move her arms, the sensation slowly moved down her body, as if fingers were slowly moving over her belly and down to the mound of her pussy. Seemingly out of her control, her legs spread slightly to allow access to a hand gently rubbing her mound and fingers working to find her clit. The gentle caressing of her clit continued as she felt fingers finding their way into the internal wetness of her pussy. Groans of pleasure escaped her lips even as she found herself still seemingly unable to move her arms.

Her breathing became deeper, more intense, as the finger sensations moved slowly in and out of her, slowly moving over her clit, ever so slowly deep into her. It stopped for a moment, then it seemed as if her favorite toy was sliding along her pussy lips and slipping inside of her. She spread her legs as much as possible as it slid deep inside, hanging one over the side of the tub. It went deep inside of her, moving slowly with the motion of her hips as she took it in. Then faster as her breathing became sharper and more ragged with the onset of an incredibly deep orgasm. Deep inside of her it moved, moving with every motion of her body. "Oh my god" she yelled with moans of pleasure, as the orgasm shot through every fiber of her being. The stiffness inside of her seemed to slowly subside as if someone had cum inside of her. The subsiding sense of stiffness inside of her felt so good as her orgasm began to subside.

Breathing deeply, she drank in the sensation and sensed what could have been the tender rubbing of fingers sliding over her body pulling the last of any stress she might have felt when she got into the tub out of her being. Her eyes slowly opened as she slowly came out of her dream state. As she focused, it looked as if her toy was lying on the side of the tub, but it seemed to disappear as bubbles slid off the tub into the water. She swore to herself that those were footsteps in the bubbles on the floor, but they soon disappeared just like the toy had. It was as if he or something had slipped out on a whiff of air. She wondered, could that have been nothing but a dream.. no, it couldn't have been. She lay back again, moving her own hands over her body.. whatever it was, she was going to simply enjoy.. :)