New World Order

Story Info
End of the World (as we know it).
3k words
4.5
13.9k
20

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a theme that has been done before. It's been in my head for a while, and I HOPE I haven't stolen from any of the other wonderful writers here. I've tried to make it as original as possible. Comments/criticism always welcome.

I'd like to say it took us all by surprise, and it did, to most. But, those "conspiracy theorists", as the news called them, had been sending out warnings for months. And for months, the media played it off as more lies. It wasn't, though. April 1, 2030, we woke to sirens and emergency tones from our phones. They were warning all females to take immediate shelter. There were no other warnings, just that one, repeated over and over. Poppa immediately shuffled Mom off the the storm cellar, while we males (Poppa, me, my brothers, Gab and Joseph) waited to gather more info. It was evening before every news broadcast was stating that Zhana, our biggest enemy, had released a bio- weapon on us in the middle of the night. There were already thousands of deaths, and hospitals were overwhelmed. The nations brightest geneticists had been called upon to find an antidote.

None came. In less than a week, by way of martial law, there were mass graves dug, and filled. Mom lived 3 days, the last 2 were hard to watch. We actually hoped she'd be released from her misery. Compounded with the sadness from losing so many loved ones, was wondering what to do next. You had to admit, if you want to kill off an enemy, what better way than to remove the child bearers? Our rulers retaliated with several nukes, which took out major cities, but Karma went one better. Somehow, an infected female made it into their country undetected, so THEIR women started dying off. In fact, country by country, it eventually hit the whole Earth. Every other nation with capabilities, attacked and decimated Zhana Their master plan backfired.

Once retribution was complete, the world set about trying to figure out what came next.

It was an unreal atmosphere. Everyone looked broken, lost. There were many suicides, husbands who couldn't bear trying to go on.

Child services, which had always been almost always heavily female, were completely overwhelmed, especially with the influx of new children who were left parentless, from single parent families.

There were rumors about certain government agencies that had whisked away small groups of females, having been privy to the attack before the rest of us, but no one could confirm that. We DID learn that a minute percentage of the female population were immune, and they, too had been sequestered in underground government bunkers, for their safety, and research.

It took weeks for businesses, schools to begin trying to fill positions. I think it was somewhere in the fourth or fifth week that it started to hit men, that aside from jobs and companionship, there were sexual needs that weren't being filled. For the first time, gay men were not being ostracized.

We were 6 weeks into this apocalypse when I Poppa sat me down at the kitchen table. "Jaimie, you've been doing a good job keeping the house going, cleaning, cooking, laundry, and all, but... (heavy sigh) these are hard times. You, having to fill in for your Mom, probably have the hardest adjustment. I...don't know how else to say it, other than just spit it out... Jaimie, you are going to have to be the woman of the house." He stopped, watching the blank, puzzled look on my face. I opened my mouth, but he continued. " You are the youngest, are inexperienced in the ways of men and women, and, you look the most female." I started again to protest, but he held his hand up. "Many families are doing this, taking the most feminine one the the family, and...um... making them be... completely female. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I already do all Mom's chores, Poppa." Still trying to grasp what he's saying.

"You do, and you are doing everything well, but, I, we, need you to (waving his arms) do it... as a girl. You know, dress, makeup... e-everything."

My mouth dropped open, my eyes darting back and forth. "I know it's a lot to take in, Jaimie, but things will make more sense, as you get used to it. Me and your brothers have been doing research, and, we've been shopping for you. We figured you might be too embarrassed, at first, to shop for women's things. Your brothers have made a list of internet searches to help you adjust, ok? We are going to work, but, I need to to study up, and... experiment today. There are new clothes in your room, you aren't to wear your old clothes anymore. Understand?"

He stood up, moved closer, gave me a hug. "You'll do fine, Jaimie, I just know it. We will be back late, and we will stop and get takeout, so you won't have to cook tonight, ok?"

He walked out the door, and I sat there for a long while. What he said made sense, but me? Yeah, I was the youngest, and was similar in size and features as Mom, (I couldn't imagine Gab or Joseph dressed as women, they were far too big, and frankly, too "manly" to attempt it,) but I sure didn't see this coming. I poured myself another coffee and went to my room. I wondered when they had put all this stuff in here. Maybe the brothers snuck it in while Dad was occupying my time with "the talk." They had went all out. There were shoes, dresses , skirts, blouses, <blush> bra and panties. My God! Even underwear? Oh, makeup , SO much of it, and "girly" soaps, shampoos, and hair stuff. How was I ever going to learn all this? I went to the computer, and started down the list of links my brothers had saved. Are you kidding me? There were pages and pages of ways to make guys look like girls. CRAP. No way that's a guy. But, they showed step by step how He was transformed into a very attractive girl, or, at least LOOKED like a girl.

Page after page, they looked as if they were loving the process, and the results. They would pose 20 different ways, showing off how feminine they looked. Alright, maybe "seeing" females might make things feel more normal, but beyond that, I didn't get it. After a while, my eyes were getting tired (and my mouse hand), so I rifled through the makeup, stuff, and found the hair removal stuff. I read the directions slowly, undressed, and headed to the bathroom. I hoped that it wasn't permanent, so if things changed, I wouldn't be forever hairless...everywhere.

In the shower, I watched as my body hair went down the drain. Well, ok, my legs LOOK more girly, with no hair, on to the next step. I, with some difficulty, got the bra on. It was padded, so it looked like I had small breasts. Then panties. I had no idea how nice they felt , sliding up my smooth legs. Then stockings. Holy Hell. Nothing ever felt like this. I found a flowery dress, tight at the waist, and flowing out, to about mid-thigh. Then, working my way in the strapped heels. I don't mind saying, I almost turned ankles a few times, and wobbled for at least 30 minutes, trying to figure out how to walk in them. Mom had made it look so natural. After I felt somewhat comfortable in them, I sat down, watched the makeup videos again, and started experimenting.

I envisioned myself a clown, but surprisingly, I thought I looked ok. Not a beauty, but, without close scrutiny, passable. I admit, I smiled. I'm still not sure exactly WHY I'm doing this, but, so far, I feel I'm doing ok. Now I just had to sit back and wait on Poppa and my brothers to come home. I'd sit for a while, careful to "pose" in a more feminine way, then I'd pace around, trying to perfect my walk. I liked the way the bottom part of the dress would sway as I walked. My stomach was in knots, waiting, but I have to say, I was "feeling" more girly. My heart jumped in my chest when I heard the truck pull up, and heard the doors slam. I stood, a few feet from the living room door, holding my breath.

Poppa opened the door, and stopped dead in his tracks, making Gab almost knock him down, running into him. They both stared, then Joseph. Mouths open, eyes wide.

"Jaimie! You look... BEAUTIFUL!" Poppa's grin was so big, first time I'd seen anything close to that, in months. as he closed the distance between us, and hugged me tight.

Then Gab and Joseph joined him, all squeezing me so tight. "Damn...Girl! You look amazing!!!" Joseph chimed in. I blushed , stepped back, doing a twirl for them. (I MAY have felt funny, but weirdly excited when he said "girl". Like I'd pulled it off)

"You really think so? This will... make things ... easier... for us?" Hoping to learn more about WHY it was so important for me to look like this.

"Well, Honey", Poppa paused, when I looked surprised by him calling me that. "Of course there's more to it, but, you took a very big step. My God, you look... SO much like your Mom did, at your age. I THOUGHT you could pull it off, but...but...WOW. But, HEY, let's eat! Dinner is going to get cold!" And he led us all to the table, placing me at Mom's chair, as Joseph pulled the food from the bags, and Gab got dishes out. It was uncanny, the way dinner felt much like it did when Mom was here. Everyone smiling, joking. Who knew me dressing like a girl could bring back some joy. I could only assume that similar things were going on in other homes, now that the idea was out. After supper, I washed dishes, while they seemed to hover about, watching me. When I remarked that I always clean up our supper mess, they answered , yes, but not looking like this.

We went to the living room, and watched our usual shows. Well, sort of. I think I watched, and they watched me. It was so weird. I was still me, but they seemed mesmerized. I was happy that they liked me looking like this, but thought the novelty would wear off. After a bit, I got up, ready for bed. Each of them rose, kissed my cheek good night, which had NEVER happened before. I did remember us all kissing Mom goodnight like this, though. I suppose I was filling her void, in a small way. The next morning, I was first up, as I had every day since Mom died, to make everyone breakfast. I Just hurriedly put on a little makeup and a plain dress that Mom wore when she was house cleaning. One by one, they filed into the kitchen, again passing by me to kiss my cheek, before eating. This was going to take some getting use to.

Before heading off to work, Poppa said, " Someone will be coming around later, to give you some tips on, ...um... girl things. And, tomorrow, we have a doctor's appointment, for your checkup, ok?"

It was the first I was hearing about it, but I nodded, and went on about my day. The daily routine had gotten pretty easy, once I had a pattern down, so, when my chores were done, I again went to the computer to "study" links that were always there. About 1:00, I heard the doorbell, and remembered what Poppa had said about someone coming by. I went to the door, to find a young woman (yes, I knew she wasn't "REALLY" female, but we were all to say/think that, now). She looked to be mid-20's, very blonde hair, slender, slightly taller than me. She was very attractive, sweet smile, bright eyes. She was dressed, to me, somewhat sexier than she needed to be, but, she seemed comfortable with it. She hugged me, said her name was Pam.

Pam insisted on "getting to know me" over coffee, so we sat at the table, while she gave me her brief history. Apparently, she was this way before the bio-attack, so it was easy for her, and made it easy being an advisor, for "new" girls, like me.

She wanted to know my feelings about being chosen, and, my sexual preference. I was shocked, and told her I didn't have one, that I'd never dated. I liked girls, but never had the chance.

And, as far as being chosen, I figured it was something I had to do for the family. When she asked about boys, or men, I quickly answered ,no. I'd never given a thought to looking at guys "that" way. She took my hand and said, "Oh, Sugar... you KNOW that has to change, right? YOU, are now the girl, and honey, there aren't enough of us, at least yet, to keep men happy...you know, SATISFIED."

I must have looked as dumbfounded as I was, because, she continued. "Ohh, Sugar, you...you really DON'T know, that's why you were chosen? My God. I can't believe they left that for ME to explain. Baby girl, YOU will have to PLEASE them, SEXUALLY. Get it?" I know the betrayed look on my face got to her, because she stood, leaned over me, hugged me and wiped the tears from my cheeks. "It's ok, really. Honestly. It may be a shock right now, but Baby, you will learn to love it, and realize that you are the lucky one. You'll be desired everywhere you go. Trust me, the way YOU look? Men will worship you, I promise." She pulled my face to hers. "This seems scary now? But soon, you'll be wishing this had happened long before now. Now, hop up, let's get started, shall we? Come on, girl, prepare to be a goddess!" She smiled SO big, and kissed me on the lips. It was so quick, but made me smile. I nodded, and got up.

She pulled my dress over my head, went to my closet, pulled out a blouse and skirt, tossed them to me. "We are touching up your makeup, THEN we are going shopping! Oh, NICE figure, girl, you are going to turn heads. Ok, stockings, heels, Jaimie, let's SHOW them!" And, with that (even though I'd never been out as a girl) we went. Her enthusiasm, and energy made it easy to follow her. If I were honest, had I NOT known she couldn't be ALL girl, I wouldn't have guessed. She had a nice car, and blew through traffic, to an upscale mall. She dragged me from store to store, buying expensive clothes, shoes, undies, and makeup. Oh, and, even though I protested, several sexy negligees.. She was quick to point out anytime men were openly looking at us. "Get used to it, girl! And NOT just because there aren't many of us. You are a Babe!" Before we left the mall, she stopped in a specialty store, and bought two sets of breast forms. When I tried to fuss, she told me that I would have my own, but until then, I needed a little padding. I let it go.

It was late afternoon when we got back, and put away most of the things we'd bought, except for an outfit she'd picked for me to wear later. Then, she looked me in the eye and said, "Jaimie, THIS part is a one time thing. I am going to show you something that you need to learn, ok? Pay attention!" And she immediately dropped to her knees, hands sliding over my stockings, up my thighs, pushing my skirt higher. I froze, mouth open, as she pulled my "clit", she called it, (though it was rock hard almost as soon as she touched it), free from my panties.

Still looking in my eyes, her tongue darted out, flicking on the tip. My hips jerked, my legs shook. Her soft fingers caressed me, and she kissed the red tip. Her fingers danced up and down on me as her lips surrendered and took me in. My chest was heaving. My head was pounding. I'd get so close, throbbing, and she would back off, smiling, and blowing on the head. Then she would lick under my small balls ,all the way up the under side of my "clit", and drink me in again. Over and over, with little variations, winking, making sure to keep eye contact. After what seemed an eternity, she took me in till I could see nothing but her face, I exploded on her hot mouth. She moaned so long, and kept sucking till there was nothing left, and I began shrinking in her mouth. She pulled back opened her mouth, showing the cream on her tongue. She then smiled again, and swallowed, moaning again.

She stood, holding me (I think I may have been swaying) and kissed me, saying, "Did you get that? That, what you felt, is what you have to make men feel. You can't imagine, yet, the satisfaction you'll feel, knowing you can give that to them.

And more, of course, but there's plenty of time for that, after you've accepted your place. I need to get going, and you need to shower, get dressed, and get ready to greet your men home from work. Ok? Good luck, Jaimie, call me if you need me."

She hugged me, made her way out, while I was still trying to steady my legs. I stripped, and jumped in the shower, STILL taking in what she'd said, and done. I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to do THAT...