Bubble Needs Popped

Story Info
Bubble needs more&she challenges Shark to give it to her.
1.5k words
4.74
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bubble bunny was frustrated.

Bubble is almost always frustrated. Sometimes, you come across someone, and you realise they are a special sort of someone, someone who's main excitement is mental, and almost all revolves around limit pushing. Testing. Experiencing. Intensity.

This was Bubble.

She had a beautiful, handsome, sexy strong man, a man who worked with his hands and radiated power. His blue green eyes with golden specks made her melt, his smirk made her weak at the knees. At her knees was where she liked to be for her Shark. His cock was gigantic, much too big for her small frame, and yet her body welcomed it like an old friend. If it wasn't pushing into her overly swollen ready pussy, she was shoving it down her throat until she would gag, just to do it all over again. Her dainty hands and pretty sharp fingernails couldn't resist grabbing it whenever it was nearby, barely able to wrap around the girth of it. It made her lightheaded at the thought of it.

But, still she lay. Frustrated.

They lay next to eachother on the bed in their RV. The sun was shining, her hair glowing like a halo. The sweat on his chest gleamed- he had fucked her, hard. For hours. Every inch, pounding in and out, in position after position.

And yet;

"I think we have a problem"

Her voice broke the silence. His eyes peeked open, confused, concerned. Before he could speak, she continued,

"I think I can do whatever the fuck I want without any consequences. I think I can do whatever I want to you, and you won't fuck me up. I need a firm hand, I need rules, or I'm going to run you wild and keep fucking you everyday until you don't have any cum left to pump into me."

Silence. He looked at her, softly. She was, afterall, so soft. Her breasts heavy, her curves full, her ass the perfect topper to her thick thighs. A woman in every way, strong- but nowhere near the strength and raw power of him and his muscular form. Her big, blue eyes were wide open and waiting. But, silence.

Her hand reached up to his neck. Her nails dug in, harder and harder, forcing his head up to make him stare at her. Her grip continued to tighten.

"I think I could choke you out. I think I could bite and scratch at you, push you away. I think I could run you."

Quiet contemplation. He was listening, putting together his thoughts. Not fast enough.

Slap.

Her palm hit his cheek.

"I think I could slap your face until it's red."

Slap.

Spit.

"And I think you'd like it. I think you'd like mommy running your ass. Calling you names, making you suck up your cum out of my pussy. You're so strong and tough, but you let me do whatever I want. And I'm sick of it."

Slap.

Slap.

Her hand raised again, and before she knew it, he grabbed her wrist, and pinned it behind her back. His other hand snaked into her hair, yanking it back. He pushed up, now sitting taller than her. Shark took a deep breath,

"Are you done?"

She wasn't.

"Awh, Daddy gonna stand up and challenge mommy now? You gonna teach me a lesson?"

Shark smiled wide, bearing his teeth.

"You really turn into quite the brat, my little bubble bunny... and I think I need to do something about that."

Over his knee she went, her legs kicking and fighting. She was overpowered. His one hand still in her hair, he used the other to force the small of her back down so her soft stomach was resting on his cock. Ass in the air, she wiggled back and forth. Her claws reached for his sides to scratch.

"I would not do that if I were you. You keep your hands gentle, or I will make it so you don't have a choice." His voice husky and quiet. He didn't need to be loud to assert his dominance over her. She was his. Bubble just needed a reminder.

CRACK.

His hand swung down onto her ass. Over and over. She lay perfectly still, unphased. Growl. He picked up the pace, faster and faster, his assault on her started to redden her cheeks. Her ass, her thighs. She started to struggle, and call out,

"FUCK",

In one swift moment, he pulled her panties off, wadding them into a ball, shoving them into her mouth.

"No more of that pretty mouth until I have my cock in it. Spread your legs."

His fingers roughly pushed apart her pussy lips, feeling how flooded she was from not only her own arousal, but his cum from earlier leaking out. She felt his cock twitch and giggled, muffled by the gag.

CRACK

Right on her pussy. Bubble's big blue doe eyes watered as she felt all her blood rushing to her clit. He resumed her spanking, rotating between her pussy, her ass, her thighs. She started to float away into sub space. This was what she needed deep in her soul.

Her ass was glowing. Broken blood vessels and Little bruises speckled all over. She was a soaking mess, oozing all over his leg, and it did not go unnoticed by her Shark. Again by her hair she was drug down. Bubble kneeled at the foot of the bed. Drool was leaking out from the panties in her mouth. Her mascara had run down her cheeks leaving behind pretty black trails. She was a vision to him.

"Awh, too much for my little slut? You're just making a big mess. Daddy too hard on his princess? Let's try something else, let's see what that fucking throat can take."

Pulling the panties from her mouth, he slapped the thick head of his cock onto her lips. She stuck out her tongue. With no warning, he thrust into her mouth. So much cock entering her mouth so quickly, Bubble pulled away, catching her breath.

Slap.

His hand came down on her face, one, two, three times.

"Did I tell you to stop? Who's throat is that? Cat got your tongue!?"

"Yours Daddy, it's yours"

"That's right bitch, now keep it open"

He thrust back in, her head bouncing up and down on his full length. She was a drooling, soaking mess. His precum leaked out around the edges of her mouth. Enough was enough. He grabbed her chin and pulled her face up to his. Their tongues met as they kissed hungrily. Shark loved to taste himself on her, he loved knowing she was his property. But the lesson was not over.

Slap.

Her cheeks were slowly becoming as red as her ass.

"Lay back down on the bed. I'm not done with you. Legs open. Do not close your fucking legs."

Again his palms hit her flesh. Her inner thighs, first. Then her pussy, creating a wet slapping sound. Every time she tried to close them he forced them back open, before slapping her tits. Thigh, Pussy, Tits. Over and over. Tears were running down her face

"Please Daddy, I'm yours, I'm all yours, please, I'm sorry"

He was towering over her. The spanking stopped. Tenderly his fingers traced all the hand prints and marks, making his way up to her neck. His grip returned. Their eyes glued to eachother

"You're mine?"

"Yours. All Yours. Please please fuck me. Please push all the way up into my pussy I want your cock, I need your cum. Please take all of me"

Their lips met, and he brushed her hair and tears off of her face. Her hands finally rose and she embraced him, he felt her shaking, and held her close. Slowly and steadily he pushed into her. She was so open and ready for him, and he felt her melt as every inch made it's way inside her hot cunt. In, out. He moved her leg to his shoulder. She was quivering, and he took his time with her.

"Rub your clit baby. I want you to pop all over my big cock. I'm all yours too. I want to feel your pussy explode all over me"

Bubble went slow to her swollen, red pussy, gingerly rubbing her clit. The pain and sting amplified the sudden tenderness of their love making. He angled upwards, grinding against her, and her breath quickened. It was all too much, and she was so close. He felt her gush and clench, and he knew what was coming. He picked up the pace, but pulled out some, leaving her desperately whining,

"No, please, I need all of it, please fuck me harder, please please fill me up, I want to feel you push into me, I need it when I cum, please!"

That was all it took. His whole length pumping into her now hard and fast, she started writhing and screaming. The yes's and oh god's and fuck me fuck me fuck me deafened his eardrums, and he couldn't take it anymore either. With a final full thrust he pushed all the way up to her open cervix, his cum flooding her womb. Her pussy clenched and fluttered and milked out every last drop as she screamed. She held him close, breathing heavily. They had melted together, body and soul, they were one. Lifting his head, he kissed her soft panting lips.

"Still think you're in control?"

She erupted in breathless laughter.

"No. But I'm certainly going to try to be again sometime soon".