Clit-balm (lip balm)

Story Info
Clits are public property.
1.4k words
4.42
12.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I'm a 26 yo 5'6" tall woman with large DD breasts and dark hair. I have smooth skin and a pussy that has tiny labia. I live in a society where the women have to show their clits at all times. Clits are like hands or hair in this world. Open for all to see and touch.

I was on my way to the store. I was wearing a white shirt and leather pants. I had an overcoat since it was cold.

I was covered but when you looked closely you'd see a tiny nubbin sticking out from the middle of my crotch. The women pants in this world are all made to accommodate our clits.

My particular style is to pull my clit hood back and then push my exposed clit through the "clit door" in my pants. I have a tiny nub like clit that is dark pink in colour and extremely sensitive. I then tighten the pants around my clit to keep it in place - because in the unfortunate event of my clit sliding back into its hood or into my pants - i can go to jail!

Its was really cold as i walked through the streets of Delhi.

My clit was really cold. I could feel the fog beginning to rest on it.

I whipped out a "clit balm" from my pocket.

This particular one was strawberry flavoured.

I opened the cap and started rolling it on my clit. I was standing in the middle of the path and was as casual as a person who is applying lip balm is.

I realised my clit balm was finished and i made do with what was in there and then threw away the stick.

I then again started walking in the direction of the shop. Suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and i saw a gorgeous tall lady dressed in a gorgeous flowery top and your typical "crotchless" black pants.

Her beautiful labia minora were sticking out from the slit in her pants.

And she had decorated her clit with a special gold ring that she had put around her clit and used it to push the hood back.

"You've such a gorgeous clit my dear". I complimented her.

She smiled and said," Darling my clit is drying up due to this cold can i please have your clit balm?"

I really wanted to help her but my clit balm was already finished.

So i leaned back against a wall. My clit sticking out proudly-- gleaming and pink from the clit balm. People were looking at it with such love. A young man couldn't stop himself and gave my clit a light tap with his finger. The sensation made me lose focus for a second.

Then the lady with the cold clit understood what i was doing and came up to me and leaned back so her clit was in line with mine. She then slowly moved closer till her clit kissed mine.

I started moving my hips so that some of my clit balm would transfer onto her clit.

After all what are women for if not to help each other.?

Finally she was satisfied with the lubrication and warmth. She knelt down and took my little nub in her mouth.

She gave it a little nibble. Then she took my clit out of her mouth and gave it a soft kiss.

I could see that as she sat her labia had opened up like a flower and it was being pulled apart by the material of her pants. Her clit was poking out from its hood, gleaming and greeting the world-- moisturized and satisfied.

As she was kissing my clit - i saw a slim line of goo escaping in between her flower petals.

I guess she was too excited to thank me that her vagina wanted to participate too.

Then she got up and took my clit between her fingers while i also took her clit between my fingers. She pressed my clit between her two fingers - wishing me goodbye.

I was really happy to have helped a woman today.

My clit was bulging and happy too. She is always happy when she goes into someone's mouth.

I reached the shop. As soon as i entered the owner's son complimented my clit " Your clit looks so pink today ma'am. Do you want to try a new clit balm that we have?"

I nodded in approval.

He came and knelt between my legs.

He then took out his tongue - resting it under my clit - giving it a bed to rest on. The warmth and support of his tongue made me so comfortable that my eyes rolled back in my head. Then slowly he wrapped his lips around my clit to warm it up. This is why i love this shop- the service is amazing. Then he started slowly sucking my clit making me slowly give him my milk. Oh ya- i make milk and it comes out from my clit. But i have complete control over who i want to give it to.

As he kept nibbling it softly i let down my milk.

He started gulping it down, my clit becoming his source of sustenance.

Just then a store clerk came there to tell the guy latched to my clit like a baby that a customer wanted to talk to him.

Not wanting me to be displeased by letting my clit get cold - the owner made the store clerk latch on to my clit.

I decided to give the clerk some of my clitty milk too.

As the clerk was drinking my clitty milk- a female server came up to me. Her clit was exposed from her bikini bottoms through a tiny hole. Her clit hood had been pulled back and taped to her bikini. She was wearing a red "clitstick". She told me she had the clit balms and the clitsticks that the owner wanted me to try.

"Your clit looks amazing what colour clitstick is that?" I asked her.

"Ruby red, Ma'am" she answered

"I wanna try it too" i answered while the store clerk kept softly suckling on my clitty.

Now he let go of my clit giving it a kiss -- he now held back my clit hood. The female server rolled out the clitstick and touched it to my clit.

I shivered.

She slowly started making circles on my clit and apply the bright red clitstick.

"All done!" She said..

I turned to the mirror while the clerk was holding my hood back and saw a really attractive bright red clit staring back.

The female server gave my clit a little kiss. I decided to let her have a bit of my clitty milk. As she was drinking it up, the owner came back.

He rang up my clitstick, grabbed my clit, gave it a firm press "Come back soon ma'am" he said while still holding my clit.

"Haha but first you gotta let my clit go", as he gently removed his fingers from my clit, i reapplied my clit stick and went out in to the night.

As i was walking, i saw a cop.

I quickly looked down to see if my hood was away from my clit or not. It wasn't!! It had rolled down and the cop saw it.

He came running and grabbed and my clit!!

"Ma'am! What do you think you're doing covering your clit??? Don't you know it's against the law??"

He pushed me against the cop car and handcuffed me.

He then pulled down my pants to see if my pussy was plugged or not (all unmarried women are supposed to keep their pussies plugged- i had a giant crystal shaped dildo in it)

Satisfied he gave a few pokes to the dildo pushing it into my cervix opening my cervix a little.

He then pulled out my dildo with a pop!

He was gonna do the cervical checkup on the side of the road.

I could see a crowd forming around me. Cervical exams are fun for the people who are watching.

The cop roughly pushed his fingered inside me right up to my cervix to see if i had given birth before.

My cervix was closed. The cop finally turned me around.

He held my clit and said " Look ladies! If u dont wanna be penalised don't be like her!! Keep your clits exposed at all times!!!! "

To be continued.. let me know you like it!!