BubbleBottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, I want to experience and experience,' Sylvia said. 'Floodgates are open.'

'That's it,' I said, 'You can think of what you want, and you know we'll want it, too.'

'You mean whatever possible kind of mating and sex I can imagine doing...'

'We'll do it, if we possibly can,' Dulcinda said. 'What are you thinking of?'

'I want to suck your nipples while you suck mine. All of us at once.'

'Sylvia,' I said, 'You are now the choreographer and we can improvise as you wish.'

We drew apart and wriggled into position for access to each other's breasts and Sylvia applied her mouth to one of mine, I clamped my lips round one of hers and Dulcinda began to lick her other one. Of course mine erected at once and relished this unfamiliar stimulation, because she was experimenting, trying everything, nuzzling, licking, sucking nibbling.

After a few minutes, she removed her mouth to ask, 'Is it all right to talk?'

Dulcinda lifted her head away and said, 'All you like.'

'Well, then, I think I can orgasm again, if one of you touches my clitoris.'

Dulcinda re-applied her mouth to the nipple and slid her hand down Sylvia's belly into the muff and felt for the clit. Sylvia moaned and said, 'Yes, it's coming.' She raised her hips, went rigid and held her breath for a long minute as the pleasure surged through her. Then her bottom thumped back onto the bed and she said, 'That was different somehow. It started in my breasts and spread through me and my clitoris joined in. How many times can a woman orgasm?'

I said, 'It depends on the woman, the partners, the situation...'

'Variables,' she said. 'Can you orgasm...come again, Norma?'

'I can usually come five or six times in a row.'

'Do you...come if Dulcinda...fucks you?'

'Sometimes, so long as my clit is involved.'

'Then, if I'm directing, can Dulcinda mount Norma like the bull with the cow?'

We scrambled into position, my kneeling. Dulcinda behind me, Sylvia beside her. She said, 'Norma has quite a big bottom, too, doesn't she, but I think it's beautiful, too. And now I can see it properly, you've got a big beautiful bottom, too, Dulcinda. I want to see your penis going in, more like a stallion with a mare than a bull with a cow. Sometimes somone guides the stallion's penis. I'd like to do that.'

Dulcinda shuffled forward and Sylvia reached under my bottom and felt for my entry. 'Checking where to go,' she said. 'It's slippery enough, too. Oh, isn't this extraordinary. Well, it is for me, but quite usual for you, I know. Here I am feeling another woman's...cunt, to see if it's ready for...fucking.'

I knew she'd taken hold of the cock, because Dulcinda gave a little gasp. Then I felt the glans parting my labia. Sylvia said, 'I've never seen this in real life. It's so different from the internet. I can smell our sweat and sperm and lubricant, and that's so exciting. And I can hold the penis, and stroke Norma's bottom. Do you like that, Norma?'

'I love it,' I said, 'Sometimes I can come just from having my bottom stroked.'

Dulcinda pushed slowly into me and I could feel Sylvia's fingers against my lips. She said, 'Sometimes someone holds the stallions penis to make sure he's ejaculating. Can I do that, Dulcinda?'

'That would be lovely.'

'I'll see to her clitoris, shall I?' She reached round my hip down my stomach, and said, 'Oh, now I can feel Dulcinda going in and out while I'm touching her clitoris, and I can feel the penis going in and out with the other hand, too. Wonderful! Beyond my wildest imagining. Does it help you, Dulcinda?'

'Yes, and if you move forward little I can see your bottom.'

'Does that help?'

'Yes, and I'm going to stroke it, like this.'

'That's lovely. My bottom must be like Norma's...Oh!'

I wondered why the exclamation, and Dulcinda said, 'I love to reach under the cheeks, and slide up the slit to the clit.'

She said, 'It's all so much, so much, so...delicious I've got to come.'

'I'm going to come,' Dulcinda said.

'Yes, yes,' Sylvia said, 'Your cock is swelling.'

'I'm coming,' I said. 'Come with me!'

Dulcinda thrust home, crushing Sylvia's fingers knuckles into my fourchette. I felt the cock pulsing with the spurts and it was as if Dulcinda's orgasm spread through my cunt, through my cervix and merged with my own deep within my pelvis.

12