Bubbles

Story Info
A steamy bath time encounter between lovers.
2.9k words
4.7
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this work are 18 years old or older.

The faucet roared and steaming water began to pool in the bottom of the large, deep-basin bathtub. It would be several long minutes before the water was deep enough for her to consider getting in it, and longer still until it was as deep as she really wanted it. Dipping her fingertips, she checked the water's temperature. Good, she thought, but... She picked up a clear blue-glass bottle from the floor beside the bathtub and poured a generous amount of a silky white substance into the churning water. A froth of bubbles quickly began to grow and spread across the water's surface. Perfect. She sighed happily and stood from her seat on the bathtub's high side.

Crossing the bathroom, she stood before a standing full-length mirror in the corner. Her thick dark hair, the color of chocolate syrup, draped straight down, ending just past her shoulders to brush at her clavicle. Her rose-gold satin robe was still closed with a simple knot in the sash. It came down to mid-thigh and set off her bronze skin nicely. Her dark eyes flickered as she smiled at her own reflection. She turned this way and that in a brief inspection. Then she tugged at the robe's sash and the knot came undone. The satin glided across her skin as it opened, and she slipped it off her shoulders and the robe fell to the tiled floor in a heap around her ankles. Her body was soft, curvaceous, and dotted with small dark moles. She loved her spots and slowly ran her fingertips up them, starting from the trimmed patch of dark hair between her thighs. As she traced the line from the spot on her ribs to one just below her collarbones, she paused to circle her nipple and laughed at herself. Pleased, she smiled again, then snatched a purple brush off the faux-marble counter and ran it through her silky rich hair.

Finished brushing, she decided the bath was finally full enough to get in. She'd let it run for a few minutes after did, but the temptation of the hot steamy water, laced with the scent of lavender Epsom salt, was too much to resist any longer. She flipped off the main lights, leaving the bathroom to be lighted by the high narrow windows above the tub. A bronzed foot dipped into the water and she nearly shivered then a second foot joined the first. She slowly lowered herself and the heat washed over her body inch by inch until she was fully seated and the water reached just over her nipples that had stiffened in the bathroom's cold air. She shivered again, then sighed and let herself lean back so that her head rested on the tub wall. She loved her enormous bathtub and she loved the soothing ritual of her baths and there was very little she could've asked for in that moment.

The water was up to her shoulders when she flipped the handles on the spout off with her toes. The bubbles were up to her chin and softly fizzed in her ears. She breathed in deeply and then submerged herself completely. The heat surrounding her was quickly melting away the stress of the day, and as she held her breath beneath the surface she felt a pleasant peace settle over her. She slowly exhaled and felt her bubbles run across her face. By the time she re-emerged, she felt in a completely different state of mind. Resting her head on the tub wall once again, she brushed the water from her eyes and then let her arms rest along the rim. Over the quiet static of the bubbles, a soft shuffling caught her ears and she opened a single eye to investigate.

The visitor with fiery red hair was already half undressed. Her breasts were a couple of handfuls with small stiff nipples, and they jiggled delightfully as she began to wriggle her jeans over her hips with a broad smile on her full lips. Her mop of auburn locks just barely hid her eyes from view but the Dark one knew those eyes were a brilliant leaf green. The visitor was much paler than Dark, and taller as well, with a coiled red snake tattoo around her left arm that ended on her ribs and a delicate pair of violets resting on her right hip. Freckles dotted her naked skin, much like Dark's own constellations. Dark felt the bath grow even warmer as her eyes traced every curve of Red's body.

With a few small kicks, Red was free from her restrictive clothes. Wasting no time, stepped into the bathtub and couldn't hold back her giggle any longer. The sound made Dark smile. Opening her eyes, she found her lover standing up to her knees in the foamy bubbles. Unlike herself, Red was shaven smooth and the promised silkiness of her skin made Dark squirm beneath the water. Red had her hands in her hair and her smile had only grown wider.

"Room fer company? Red asked with a hint of an accent on her voice.

"Come here, you." Dark purred and opened her arms. Red followed the direction, turning around and lowering herself into the steaming water before nestling back into her lover's arms. Dark brought her arms around and gave her a squeeze.

"Enjoying yerself?" Red asked, still beaming.

"I am now." Dark planted a kiss on the back of her head.

Red smiled ear-to-ear. She found Dark's hands with her own and laced their fingers together, laying her head back on the other's shoulder. Dark squeezed her tightly, displacing every last bubble between them.

Dark leaned her head forward, "You know how much I need my bath rituals." Then she flicked the edge of Red's ear with her tongue.

"Ohh, don ya do it." Red squirmed in her arms.

"I don't know what you mean." Dark gently sucked at the edge of Red's ear.

Red gasped softly. "Yer a monster." She could feel Dark start to slide her hands across her skin.

"A sea monster," Dark growled playfully then lowered her mouth further and latched onto Red's neck. Her bite produced a satisfying whimper and shifted to soft kisses back up to her ear.

"Oh, aye. Am clearly in danger." Red squirmed when a shiver ran through her despite the heat.

"Mhmm," Dark purred, sucking her earlobe between her teeth and nibbling gently. She gently crept her hands along Red's skin until both were full of her firm tits. Firmly squeezing, Dark began to massage as she worried at the ear in her mouth. When she pinched both of her nipples, Red let out a long soft moan. Dark released her earlobe. "Like a sexy octopus."

"I think at's already a thing, love." Red giggled, squirming harder than before. She felt her legs begin to shift around her in the water. "What're you...? Oh is at right?" Dark had brought both of her legs up to wrap around her torso.

"Yes," Dark whispered. Then in the same instant, she found both of her sensitive nubs with her fingers and pinched them firmly, and her mouth latched onto Red's neck again. She cried out and writhed in her arms, but Dark only began twisting and pulling at the nipples between her fingers as she sucked on the flesh she had locked onto with her teeth. The body in her embrace squirmed and trembled.

"Fuck," Red whimpered in quick succession. "Fuck... Fuck... Oh, fuck." She gave a long wordless cry as an orgasm crashed into her and her body shook in the bubbles. The shaking only subsided as Dark ceased her tormenting.

"So does that make you a siren, then?" Dark purred in her lover's ear as she gently caressed her arms.

"Is at what make's them sing?" Red replied breathlessly. "Naughty octopuses?"

"It's octopi," Dark said and chomped onto the other side of Red's soft neck.

"Actually, at's no... Ahhmf" Red mumbled as she began to squirm again. She felt Dark's hand begin to play with her flesh again, squeezing and digging her fingers into her skin. "Oh, lord, woman."

"Mhmm," Dark worried at her neck while she massaged the tender treat in her hand. Her second hand slid over Red's abdomen and down to brush fingers against her thighs. She pinched down on a nipple again and started to tease while also starting to put pressure just above the woman's submerged lips in firm circles making her hips jerk. She released her suction just long enough to speak. "Sing to me." Immediately, she doubled each of her efforts.

"Gah-- Fuck..." Red began to whimper and make small moans as her body writhed. Her nipple was electrified and linked to her neck, making her breath quickly become ragged, and Dark's fingers applying just almost enough pressure but missing the mark had her body trying to shift itself for the sensations she craved. "Please," She finally begged. "Oh, please."

Dark nipped at the earlobe above where she had been sucking, taking a second to note what a lovely mark would be left there. "You sing so pretty. You must want it so bad." She lowered her hand by centimeters and pressed even further, then was rewarded by a soft cry. Dark growled into her lover's ear, then used her legs that were wrapped around her to hook under Red's knees and force her squirming legs apart.

"Think I just released the Kraken," Red giggled until Dark's hand slipped further and hit its mark. When a fingertip swept between her lips and pressed against her clit, her entire body jerked. Red fought for breath when the circles began and fingers closed on her nipple. Dark was squeezing hard as her other hand maintained a smooth pace. Her chest was heaving as another orgasm began to crest and all of her air was forced out in a songful scream. She shook so hard that the bathwater splashed around her shoulders.

"That was beautiful," Dark laid kisses across the pale shoulders before her, switching to the other side of Red's neck again.

"Yer beautiful," Red smiled as she continued to tremble. At that same moment, a pair of fingers slid past her lips and the bathroom echoed with her sharp gasp. The fingers slowly began to move in circles around the entrance to the core of her. Teasing, pressing, threatening to enter her then backing off. She shuddered in Dark's arms.

"Siren." Dark purred.

"Aye," Red returned, still breathing hard. "Yer wanting siren."

"Oh? And what is it you want?" Dark pressed her fingers slightly deeper, making Red shudder again.

"You know what I want."

"I'm not sure I do." Dark began to move her hand back up, then a hand took her wrist and pulled it back down.

"Fuck me," Red pleaded. "Please."

"Is that all," Dark licked the edge of Red's ear as her fingers plunged into her lover, hooking them to press into her g-spot. There she held them. "Squeeze me, now." She could feel Red's grip increase as she moved her fingertips in tight circles, shifting to forceful fingering for a dozen thrusts before switching back. Her other hand zeroed in on the nipple that had been digging into her palm and she laid kisses up and down Red's jaw as she whimpered and cried and her body jerked repeatedly. "Tell me whose little pussy this is." Dark softly growled.

"Oh... fuck." Red gasped.

"Tell me," Dark said again, beginning to slow her pace.

"Nu! It's yers! Ma cunt is yers. All of me is, jus don'ae stop!"

Dark snickered as she returned to fucking Red with increased passion. "That's right. Now sing." She brought her thumb in to press against her clit and pulled hard on the nipple between her fingers. Red squeezed her fingers so tightly she could barely move them and made a hard grunting sound that became a wordless cry echoing off the tile walls and giving Dark a sharp rush of her own pleasure.

Red was still shaking as she lay back against Dark, trying to catch her breath but it seemed the sea monster wasn't done with her, yet. The fingers inside her continued to slowly pump and massage and the hand on her breast was still happily massaging. Not that she would complain. Her insides were still squirming and she squeezed against the invading digits again. She heard Dark's silky voice laugh softly over her shoulder.

Dark bit her shoulder gently and started pumping with more force again. Red squirmed and writhed and emitted a constant stream of soft, delicious noises. Dark moved her hand over to the nipple she had been neglecting and her fingers and began rolling it with a little pinch at each direction change. Red let out a long whimpering moan. At that, she brought the focus back to Red's swollen clit, sliding from side to side as fast as she could.

Red's breath was coming shakily again as soft moans leaked from her open mouth. Her body was on fire and felt as if all the orgasms wouldn't quench it, though she would certainly try. "Aye..." She whined in lust. "I love yer hands on me."

Dark smiled and bit her shoulder again. "You're a slut."

"An you love it. Ah, fuck," Red was taken by another long cry as her legs spasmed and kicked under the water. Colors flew behind her eyes and her mind fell into fragments, existence becoming a flood of only pleasure as everything came back together. They both were still and Dark started to move her hands away from her sex. She nearly began to thrash in her lover's arms. "Wait! No' yet!" She struggled until her naked wet body escaped Dark's grasp. She pulled herself forward on the rim of the bathtub, lifting her back end out of the water.

Dark smiled at the sight. Red's wide hips gave her ass an otherworldly appeal and her normally pale cheeks had a soft red glow from the heat of the water. The thin lips between her thighs had a redness, too. Bubbles clung to her hips and thighs, slowly making their way back down to the water, and wisps of steam rose from her reddened skin.

Red lifted her knee onto the rim of the tub, spreading herself open slightly. "Donnae sea monster eat ther victims?" She giggled and wagged her ass slightly.

Dark laughed and leaned forward, then gave the wet rump a playful spank, which earned her a small squeak. She grabbed Red's hips and pulled her back to her mouth. Her tongue found sensitive flesh and began quickly circling.

"Oh fuck!" Red gasped and pushed back, her knuckles turning white on the tub edge.

Dark let her lips close in so that she could suck at Red's clit and the other woman gave a short cry, grinding against her face. Dark slid her hands backward, grabbing her plump ass roughly, as she moved her mouth up to begin tongue-fucking her delicious cunt. It was hers and she would have it.

"Jesus Christ!" Red cried, the tongue inside of her squirming and driving her mad. When she felt fingers toying with her clit again her knees grew weak. Dark was insatiable and she was hers for the feasting. Her arms began to shake and her lover only increased her speed. "FuckfuckfuckFUCK!" Red's head dropped as she screamed against the bubbly surface of the water. Her hips began to dip until strong hands grabbed her pelvis and held her in place.

"I'm not done feasting," Dark only paused long enough to say. Then she sucked one last time at the clit before her and started dragging her tongue back up, teasing Red's pussy again, and coming to rest against her glistening asshole. She slowly began to flick and circle the tender flesh.

"Oh god help me," Red whimpered.

Dark slightly moved her head as her tongue made slow circles with increasing pressure. A flick across one way, then flicking back and making more circles. Red was moaning in unending tones and gasps, and her legs were quickly developing a tremor. She smiled against her heated buttcheeks, applying more pressure to the ass under her tongue. She moved a hand from Red's cheek, gliding across her wet skin to settle between her quivering legs. Without a lead-up, she slid a pair of fingers into Red's slick cunt and started to fuck her with all she had.

"Babe!" Red cried out, barely able to keep herself propped up. She couldn't help but moan with every panting breath, another orgasm quickly building. The mouth on her ass was completely invading her mind as the rapidly thrusting fingers invaded her body, accompanied by a well-planted thumb circling her clit, and all she could do was hang on as the wave slammed into her. Her head dropped further, almost touching the water, and she screamed like her soul was leaving her body.

Dark felt Red begin to pulse on her fingers and slammed them into her with force, adding to the shaking, and aggressively tongued her ass until she felt limp. Red's cry faded into a whimper and her body shook as she slumped back down into the bubbles, Dark pulling her back into her arms. She kissed the side of her head and wrapped her arms back around Red's body. "You really do sing beautifully."

Red giggled, still breathless. "I'll be yer siren any day, love."

"Good girl," Dark cooed, entirely pleased with her.

Red beamed and squished herself backward as Dark tightened her hold.