Bubbles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just as clear when Lexi started bouncing her big fat perfect booty up and down, while continuing to spread her cheeks, continuing to give Nikki the best possible look at the other girl's shit hole being stretched by her strap-on. God, she would never, ever get tired of that sight. Especially not with this perfect little butt slut.

Although for once, she found her gaze being occasionally called away, to their audience, which was literally getting to see the look on Alexa's face right now, and provide her verbal encouragement that was common the women's locker room at a WWE event. In fact, it was so common, that Nikki was surprised they were getting some attention. And yet, at the same time, it wasn't surprising at all.

After all, this was a former Alpha female, who had butt fucked almost every girl in this locker room. Hell, there were rumours that she had broken the likes of Bayley, Becky, Mickie and even Sasha at one point. So much so, they had been her anal bitches. Of course, even if those rumours were true, it clearly hadn't been something that Alexa could maintain, but it was still very impressive.

Hell, when Nikki had arrived on the main roster, it seemed nothing, not even losing to Charlotte Flair, could finally break one of the biggest bottoms in the history of NXT. Now, little Nikki Cross, of all people, seemed to have succeeded where so many others had failed. Which might cause her problems in the future, but for now, the tops seem to be just happy to get their favourite butt slut back.

More to the point, everybody seemed to be doing their part to make sure that The Goddess truly became Little Lexi The Butt Slut. And this time, there would be no going back. Which was honestly the most important thing to Nikki. Because sure, she desperately wanted Alexa to be hers, but what was more important, was that Alexa accepted her true calling.

How else would she be happy? And it would finally in the inhumane suffering of the women's locker room, to have such a perfect cock sleeve amongst them, and yet not be able to use her. Oh yes, when they were done, the ass hole of Little Lexi The Butt Slut would be once again open for business. Like it always should be.

Alexa was currently embracing her nickname 100%. Not the one she had laughingly giving herself on the main roster, but her real nickname. Oh yes, she was not a Goddess. She was Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Which was a nickname she could be proud of in twisted moments like this, when she could just be lost in the joys of bottoming.

Especially, as history told her that no matter what happened to her, and no matter how low she went, she could always come back from it. Admittedly this was a whole new low, but Alexa was confident that she would get through this. Maybe not turn the tables on Nikki, like she wanted originally. No, Nikki was too good at topping her for that. And she loved her. However, all the annoying bitches surrounding her were going to get put in their place. Well, most of them, anyway.

Hell, maybe she would use this motivation to do the unthinkable, and top Charlotte Flair. After all, Alexa had pretty much topped all her former tormentors, and given no one had topped Charlotte yet, it would be a glorious victory, which would surely erase this memory? Or at least overwhelm it? Well, a girl could dream.

Of course, any thoughts about topping was fleeting, thanks to the vivid combination of Little Lexi The Butt Slut bouncing her slutty little butt relentlessly up and down, while a locker room full of women she had topped, with one very noticeable exception, gleefully taunted her. Especially The Bitch herself, Sasha Banks. Probably an attempt to make people forget how much of a delusional bottom she was.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, take it, bitch! Mmmmmmmm, take it like the anal loving little ho you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, prove that you're nothing but Little Lexi The Butt Slut. And what else does your girl like to call you? Oh yeah, that's right, Bubbles. Bubbles The Butt Slut, with a cute little bubble butt, that was made for fucking, Ha ha ha ha!"

Sasha cackled gleefully, and then she became even more excited when she realized something, "Wait, are you going to cum? Huh? Ooooooooooh, you are, aren't you? Yessssssssss, mmmmmmm, little Bubbles the anal whore is going to cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass? Well, you know what you have to do to get that, right?"

"You have to beg for it." Bayley added helpfully, "Like I do."

"And promise to stop pretending not to be a pure bottom." Charlotte chimed in coldly, "And mean it this is time."

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes, Alexa Bliss will beg." Asuka enthusiastically agreed, "Because she wants to cum. Oooooooooooh, I know she does, I know she does. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, Little Lexi The Butt Slut wants to cum. And what does she want, huh? To be our bitch? The anal fuck toy of the entire locker room? Huh? Fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, she does!"

"More than that, she wants to be mine." Nikki insisted, pushing as gently as she could in that moment, "Don't you, Lexi? Tell the truth now. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, we all know what Bubbles wants. So just tell us. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, tell me what you need, baby. Not what you think you want. What you actually need. Please? For me?"

There was a long pause, then Alexa whimpered softly, "Please?"

"Please, what?" Nikki again pushed gently, and then after a brief pause held out her hand and ordered, "Someone hand me a dildo. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I think it's time for some double anal. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that will help bubbles remember who she truly is. Oh yeah Lexi, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, you're about to get your ass destroyed."

"No wait, please?" Alexa whimpered again, and then after another hesitation, finally pleaded, "Fuck me! Oh my God, please fuck me, Nikki! Oh Nikki! Mistress Nikki? Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, pound my slutty little ass, and make me your bitch! Please? I'll, I'll be your bitch! I'll be everyone's anal addicted bitch!

Just please, pleassssssssseeeeeeeeee, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, make me cum! I need it, please Nikki! I'm yours, I swear it. Yours forever. Oh God, ah fuck, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AH FUCK!"

This was far too much, and Alexa had to believe that if she begged Nikki not to do this, she wouldn't. But, either because she was so overwhelmed this was happening, or just because she was tired of fighting her insatiable love of getting fucked in the ass and being a shameless bottom, Alexa don't protest.

Not really. No, she just whimpered pathetically and continued spreading her cheeks, making it easier for Nikki to slide that handheld dildo into that already strap-on stuffed shit hole. Something which should have been agonizingly painful, but thanks to her butt being frequently used, even double fucked plenty of times before, she actually got off on that kind of pain.

It was also why slid in fairly ease, and when it was half way in Alexa pleaded, "Oh please, please make me cum! I need to fucking cum so fucking bad. Ah fuck! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I'LL BE YOUR BITCH! MAKE ME CUM, AND I'LL BE YOUR BITCH, I SWEAR! AH FUCK, I'LL BE BUBBLES! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, POUND THAT SLUTTY LITTLE BUTT HOLE OF MINE!

POUND POOR LITTLE LEXI THE BUTT SLUT IN HER SLUTTY BUTT! MAKE HER BUBBLES, AGAIN. OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'M A FUCKING BUTT SLUT! I'M YOUR BUTT SLUT, MISTRESS NIKKI! I'M NIKKI CROSS'S ANAL LOVING BITCH! AH FUCK YEAH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK MY ASS! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

For better or for worse, Alexa put her everything into those words, and was awarded for it by Nikki starting to brutalize her butt hole with both of those cocks, pretty much making her cum instantly. Then, over and over again, to the point where she only screaming coherently. Just like she was did when she was being ass fucked. Especially double. Begging the question, why was she fighting this?

In moments like this, it seemed so very stupid to deny herself what she truly wanted, something out of pride. Especially now that she found someone she actually wanted to bottom too. Someone she wanted to be her top. Oh yes, Alexa wasn't even sure whether she meant this previous words, and in that moment, she promised to make them true. That never again would she forget that she was truly Bubble The Butt Slut, and more importantly, Nikki Cross's Butt Slut.

Nikki knew this was her best shot at breaking Little Lexi The Butt Slut, and forever making The Goddess her butt slut. Those words were beautiful, but they weren't enough. And they were never going to be. No, the woman of the WWE had been promising each other anything to get what they wanted for years, with Alexa particular seemingly breaking beyond repair, especially back in NXT, where it truly felt like she would never recover.

Especially because there was nothing to recover, given that she had gone straight from bright-eyed hopeful, to shameless anal addicted lesbian whore. So Nikki had always known this was going to be a challenge, and every part of their relationship had been building to this.

Her only other option was bringing someone else in, and she didn't want that. Not until the once mighty Alexa Bliss was her blissfully happy anal loving bottom. Otherwise, someone would likely steal this amazing prize, when she was the one who had worked so hard to break her.

Although admittedly, the others had done thier part, and continue doing so, by showering Little Lexi The Butt Slut with verbal abuse, and even giving Nikki some encouragement. Which was great and all, especially as it saved Nikki from having to say anything. No, she just got to concentrate on her favourite thing in the world, pounding the perfect little bubble butt of Alexa Bliss, truly making that perfect woman her butt slut, at least in that moment.

Initially it was really easy for Nikki, as all she really had to do, was lay back, and allow Alexa to do all the work for her. Well, when that handheld dildo was added to the fun, and to her delight, it slid in easy, Nikki just couldn't resist pounding it in and out. But Little Lexi The Butt Slut was truly living up to her nickname, by frantically bouncing up and down, but again, she was doing most of the work for her.

Then, when she inevitably started running out of steam, the brunette flipped the blonde onto her stomach, and used every ounce of her saved up strength to brutalize that bitch hole. Yes, it took her a few long seconds to establish a rhythm, but soon she was giving everything she had, somehow squeezing more orgasms out of Alexa in the process.

Of course, it was hard enough for Nikki to resist cumming before, to the point that she was sure she had at least one orgasm while Alexa was wrecking her perfect little bubble butt. However, now she was holding nothing back, and the combination of the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, the feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of pounding this girl's ass was more than enough to make Nikki cum over and over again.

Which of course she pushed herself through to maximize the enjoyment for them both. Even their audience. However, everybody knew this was sadly the beginning of the end, and inevitably they collapsed together in a sweaty heap.

Barely allowing them any time to recover, Charlotte closed the distance between them, grabbed hold of Alexa's hair rough yanked her upwards, and questioned, "Well? Who are you, bitch?"

There was a brief pause, simply because Lexi was still tired of it, then she beamed happily, and announced, "Bubbles! Mmmmmmmm yeah, I'm Bubbles The Butt Slut."

"About time you remembered that." Charlotte snorted, before reluctantly congratulating, "Good work, Nikki. I wouldn't have guess you had it in you."

"Thank you, Mistress Charlotte." Nikki beamed proudly.

"It was a team effort, of course." Charlotte quickly added, "One that you owed all of us a great deal of gratitude for. Something I'm sure that we'll all be rewarded for, with access to this perfect ass 24/7. At least, whenever you're not using her, of course. Because really, you'll need our help to give that perfect little booty all the love it needs."

"Of course, Mistress Charlotte." Nikki eagerly agreed.

The End.

12