Buck Breaker 01: Treyvon's Betrayal

Story Info
DL friend stays silent knowing the danger his friend is in.
1.5k words
3.69
2.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Treyvon was a nerdy black college student. He went to his local university's gym to try becoming more muscular. He was down low and didn't want others to think he was gay. He was the type to never put his face as his profile pic.

He was always insecure about changing out in the open. So he always walked to the most hidden bathroom stall. That stall was a handicap stall and it was pretty spacious. He was also afraid of popping a boner if he changed in front of everyone in the locker rooms.

Treyvon walked to the 8th stall that was hidden in the corner but when he got there, there was some tall lanky white guy. He looked like a freshman and he was also sitting there buck naked. He was sitting on the toilet with his dick soft though, and some really pink balls. Treyvon' non-confrontational nature just made him walk away and go into the stall one away from that one.

When Treyvon got in his stall, he of course started popping a boner to what he had just seen. He had never seen that white boy on campus and Treyvon also realized that the white boy had a large duffle bag on the floor with him. Treyvon needed to put down his boner before his friend Jamal came in. They were supposed to work out together. Jamal was straight and was on the muscular side.

Treyvon realized that he can check if the whiteboy is on Grindr. He hurriedly opened the app and the closest person was Him. The white boy wasn't afraid to show his face on the app and had several pictures of himself with other people. The first picture was of him sitting on the back of a blindfolded black man on his hands and knees. The second picture was of him posing in just briefs with a noticeably large bulge. The third picture was of him sitting on a couch with his legs spread and a black man's head between his thighs as he holds it with one hand.

Treyvon was getting suspect vibes from these pictures and he was right once he saw his profile name. 'StraightBuckBreaker.' Racist piece of shit, Treyvon though. This whiteboy was also 20 years old. Treyvon scrolled down to read his bio.

Usually cruising inside gyms.

Black boys think they're str8 until they're not.

Most bucks I've broken I didn't meet from the app :)

Only looking4 18-29

Only 3 minutes had passed since Treyvon went inside his stall. He was still rock hard despite feeling anger towards him. It actually made him harder but he didn't like thinking of it. Treyvon could hear someone walking along the stalls, probably looking for somewhere to change. He passes Treyvon's stall and is on his way to the whiteboy's.

"What the fuck!" says Jamal.

Treyvon recognizes it's his friend's voice.

"Not much what about you?" says the whiteboy.

"You're a gross mf. Why you naked?"

"Oh you know. Just enjoying seeing some hard work you obviously put in."

Jamal was flattered but he was still straight. He felt more at ease.

"But why are you naked?"

"I just finished working out. And I like having my sweat dry up. This is the most private place. Were you going to do the same? You look pumped."

Jamal flattered again burst out a small laughter.

"Ah no. I just bout to with my friend."

"I'm also a masseur if you need it after. It's good before working out too. It helps you loosen up a bit. How long is your friend going to take?"

"Not sure. He not responding. I guess you can massage me while I wait."

The whiteboy with a smile says "Yeah, let's start."

The whiteboy pulls out a yoga mat and two large pillows. He tells Jamal to remove everything but his underwear. He places the yoga mat fully flat. He hands over the pillows to Jamal. The whiteboy puts on a thin pair of briefs and motions to Jamal to lay on his stomach on the yoga mat.

Treyvon could hear the commotion of both of them moving around in the stall. He didn't know if he should say something to Jamal after looking through his grindr profile. Jamal would know Treyvon is gay if he tells him about grindr. Maybe the whiteboy wasn't looking for anything like that right now and was just wanting to massage someone. Treyvon secretly wanted to see what would happen and he stayed quietly in his stall trying to hear the most silent sounds.

Jamal lays flat on the ground with his face lying on its side on top of the pillows.

"Hey. Do you mind if I record this? I make money from this. You can put on a mask if you want" the whiteboy says.

"Sure man." Jamal receives the mask and puts it on. It's a black mask with the only hole being for his mouth. He could breathe fine but his sight was black.

The whiteboy applies the oil and rubs it on Jamal until it starts becoming warm on his skin. He didn't know what exactly was in the oils. He had bought them when he went on a trip to India. He only knew that it seemed to make the one getting massaged, open to suggestion. This is why he also put the bottle next to Jamal's face. Jamal could smell it but thought nothing of it as he relaxed. 10 minutes later passed as Jamal's thighs and back and biceps had been thoroughly massaged. He laid relaxed as if he had no energy to move. His skin was black shiny from repeated application of the oil.

"How you feeling?"

"Mhm." was all Jamal could say.

The whiteboy knew Jamal was deep enough to continue. He spread Jamal's legs wide. He softly brushed his hands against Jamal's balls. Jamal's butt twitched as that was the only muscle that hadn't been relaxed.

"Nhm" Jamal muttered as the whiteboy kept "accidentally" brushing against his seemingly large black bull nuts.

The whiteboy removes his briefs and places it on Jamal's head. Just on top of his nose. He pulls out scissors and begins to cut Jamal's boxers starting from the leg holes all the way up until his boxers are completely off. This reveals Jamal's dark bubble butt. It's hairy and probably hasn't been shown to any other guy. Whiteboy lays on top of Jamal with the whiteboy's dick still soft on top of his back and whispers to Jamal.

"You're in a dream. You've messed up big time and you must be punished." The white boy says as he gets off and sits on the mat beside him.

Jamal tries sitting up but only gets up enough that his ass pops out in just the perfect position. Whiteboy takes out a small paddle from his duffle bag and smiles yet again.

"Oh you're getting into position." He starts to smack each cheek one at a time while Jamal groans.

Dazed Jamal can only feel now. His confused cock can't tell the difference between male, female, or object touching him. He quickly starts to get hard and the whiteboy sees this black buck in his full glory. He knew he had to keep spanking him until Jamal had learned his lesson. Jamal's black cock started to leak precum now. Leaking it on the yoga mat. He leaned closer into his ear while smacking each cheek and whispered "You love whiteboys don't you?"

"Ngn" muttered Jamal.

Jamal's confused cock still leaking precum from each smack. It seemed like he was waking up from this oil-induced dream state. Whiteboy put the paddle away and took out a small vibrator ring. He placed it on the tip of Jamal's bull cock and turned it on. Making Jamal's cock twitch and pulse hard. Jamal's balls even danced up and down while his butthole twitched in full view of the whiteboy.

Jamal started to move more lucidly. He was about to wake up. Whiteboy quickly pulled out a cockcage he had specifically bought for his black bucks. It was larger and heavier than the average cockcage. He removed the vibrating ring and started placing the cage on Jamal and saw that it would definitely make his cock be pulled down into the floor. The cockcage would allow Jamal to be fully hard but would still prevent outside touching. Jamal was now on his hands and knees while his cage leaked out his precum slowly.

Whiteboy pulled out a dog collar and leash. It was black leather. He placed it around his neck and pulled Jamal towards him. The whiteboy sat on the toilet with his legs wide open. His soft white dick and low hangers were still sweaty.

"Keep saying you want to sniff my white nuts until I tell you to stop." grinned the whiteboy.

"I want to smell your white nuts. I want to smell your white nuts." Repeated Jamal until he slowly started coming to.

Jamal finally woke up saying that phrase and quickly removed his mask and saw himself in the situation he was in.