Fraternity President and The Pledge

Story Info
Cocky Fraternity President gets Cucked.
6.5k words
4.57
15k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bestforme
bestforme
223 Followers

It was senior year, and I was excited to get out of this place. I would be president of the fraternity for the second year in a row. My post college career was on lock with a position waiting for me at my uncle's private equity firm. After three years of fucking most of the hot sorority chicks on campus I was now six months in with my girl Keri, and possibly still getting some extra pussy on the side that she didn't need to know about. It wasn't my fault, with a dick like mine it was hard to keep the ladies at bay. I had the biggest dick of all my fraternity brothers, and they respected me for it, how couldn't they.

There were plenty of fraternity events as the school year locked into gear. We were of course looking to recruit the most promising members of the freshman class. Athletes, or retired athletes were usually a top priority. I myself used to wrestle in high school, now I just hit the gym twice a day. I used my time at the gym to subtly domineer over others. There was an anthropology professor in particular I loved flex in front of, he had failed me in sophomore year making my whole gpa plumet. I used every opportunity, once a week when he used the treadmill, to push myself and show him my superior strength. When I had received the grade, I had imagined wrestling him until he tapped out over and over. Little pipsqueak cost me more than he knows.

I didn't participate in our pledge hunt this year. Jason, my vice president, would take care of it. I trusted him. Which is why I was surprised a week later when he had chosen Fred among the pack of respectable men. The first time I saw Fred I wondered why he would even try to be one of our pledges. He was skinny with not much muscle on him, plain faced, mostly just unremarkable. My vice president assured me that he had shown great promise on recruitment days, getting along with all the brothers. As we entered our induction ceremonies, hazing, I understood what he meant. Fred was very mature in his expression and intellect yet was happy to join in fraternity activities no matter how outrageous.

Hell Week was upon us, thus named after how difficult it was for the pledges and ended in their ascension to brotherhood. During this week at Delta Iota Kappa, each club officer would choose a pledge to do their bidding. As president of the frat, it was important for me to chose carefully. Presidents were known to choose future frat presidents, the pledge with the most promise. I was picked by the president when I was a pledge. My pledge from the year before was already treasurer and would probably be the next president when I left. I looked over the pledges. What would be the funniest pick?

"I pick Fred."

The other officers snickered. They knew his hazing would just get harder for this. They picked their pledges. When the ceremony ended Fred followed me to my room. I had the largest room in the house, with a king bed for all my sexual pleasure and a private bathroom with shower.

"You sleep on that part of the floor this week. There's an inflatable mattress in the closet over there, it tends to deflate by the time you wake up. You go to bed when I go to bed. I don't want to hear you walking about when I'm asleep. If you wake up before I do, I don't give a shit, you don't move until I'm up."

"What if I have a class?" My glare answered that question.

"You're basically my slave this week. No one is more important than me. Not your family, not your classes. Got it." He nodded nonchalantly. I had broken his predecessor in four days, I was hoping I would break this one sooner. "Go get me a cold beer. You got twenty minutes."

All the other pledges would be getting the same task around now. It was a trick you see. We drank all the beer at the frat house the night before. The closest booze shop was too far to walk and only sold warm beer. If by some miracle they got there and got past the fact they were all under twenty-one, the beer would still be too warm to complete the task. I had done the best in my year having sprinted to the shop, used my fake I.D., and sprinted back getting a warm beer in time.

As the time approached for the pledges to come back from their wild goose chase, I sat with the rest of the frat brothers in chairs on the front lawn. The first arrival was Jason's pledge, the man had done as I had and gotten a warm beer by sprinting with three minutes to spare, only slightly worse than I had done. In grand tradition, Jason sipped the beer, declared it to be warm and poured the rest of the content on his pledge. As he did, I saw Fred arrive with no great fervor, in his hand a six pack of beer. He brought it to me with a bottle opener. I could feel the outside of the beer, ice cold, all six were ice cold. I couldn't believe it. The rest of the frat brothers exploded for him. He had been the first in seventeen years to have completed the task. I frowned a little, I couldn't be too mad, I had a cold beer in hand.

The rest of the frat pledges suffered the consequences of their failure, cleaning chores they were compelled to do in skimpy maids' outfits for humiliation. Fred spent the rest of the day hanging out with the brothers.

"I thought you were trolling us when you picked him, maybe you were right." Jason told me as he took one of my cold beers.

"You're the one who made him a pledge."

"I like the guy, I thought he would give up before we even got to this part."

Fred didn't give up. For the next couple days, he completed the Hell Week tasks with ease. Even when he faltered, he suffered the consequences unperturbed. I told Keri how well Fred was doing. How unbothered he was by the deflating bed, the impossible tasks. How unlike all the other fraternity brothers he was. Having finished fucking Keri in her sorority bed, I took off the XXL condom filled prodigiously with my cum and threw it in the garbage.

"You know, I think he's more attractive than you give him credit for."

As she said it, my mind sparked with memory. I knew how to break Fred. "How would you feel about letting him fuck you?"

"What the fuck did you just say to me!" I rolled my eyes at her trying to act like she wasn't a slut.

"When I was a pledge the president let me fuck his girl. I thought it was a huge reward for doing such a good job." She looked at me clearly confused. "It was just more hazing. She told me I sucked at it, and it broke my spirit. A week later he told me it was part of Hell Week. To break me."

"Let me get this straight. You want me to fuck this freshman, then tell him he's bad at fucking. So you can break him?" I nodded. It wasn't that hard to understand. "You are fucking insane. Get out of here!" She pelted me with my clothes.

I only had time to slip on my underwear before I was repelled from the room. I heard some whistling, some booing, and saw some eye rolls from sorority sisters as I walked confidently in a pair of tighty whities out of the house. Jane, my side pussy, and Keri's best friend found me on the porch of the sorority house putting on the rest of my clothes.

"What was it this time?"

"I'm sure she'll tell you." I winked at her.

"You are such a pig sometimes."

"I don't think Keri's going to be down tonight. Meet me on the fifth floor of the library later?" She scoffed and walked into the house.

The next day I expected to have to patch things up with both girls. Instead, they insisted on having lunch in the student center together. Fred met me outside my classroom to carry my backpack. I had packed all my coursework and textbooks, just in case. He didn't let the weight of it show on his face. I really needed to get this weakling to the gym, his lack of muscle reflected poorly on the brotherhood.

Keri and Jane were already sitting when we met them. Fred brought me my food as I sat with the girls. Keri was surprisingly affectionate, with her hand on mine and her foot rubbing my leg. Girls had become so easy for me. Fred engaged Jane in conversation, she seemed to enjoy his banter. When we finished, Keri asked to speak with me.

"I thought of what you were asking yesterday. I'll do it."

"Oh shit, really?" I was excited to break little Fred.

"Let's do it tomorrow night."

"So soon?"

"Do you want to or not?" She stroked my chest and bit her lip. "I think we should make it even worse for him. You should fuck me in front of him. Show him how it's really done, with that big tool of yours. It would be kind of hot having someone watch us."

"No way he compares to this." I grabbed my crotch. I knew she was the slut for the task.

Jane and Fred were still talking when we got back to them, she was even giggling at his words. Pour guy had to rely on words to entertain girls. I spent the rest of the day relishing how humiliated Fred would be. He was the only pledge that hadn't had a breakdown yet. As the university day was ending, I put on my sincerest voice.

"You've been doing really good Fred."

"Thanks man." He was reinflating the air mattress. "This has been easier than I thought."

My muscles tensed at his words. "I wanted to reward you for your good work."

"Cool?"

"You know my girl, Keri. She's going to come by tomorrow night. I told her to let you have a go."

"Really?"

I bet he couldn't believe his luck. "Of course man, anything for a brother."

"I mean she's pretty hot." He shrugged. Trying to play it cool, I guess.

"I mean since you're a bit inexperienced, I'll go first show you how it's done. Then she's all yours."

"Hey man, I appreciate that. Haven't had much time for pussy this week." This week?

"You get pussy often?" I joked.

"Girls can't get enough of my dick, guys too. It's like magic. I usually have a few options in my back pocket." I snickered. Pour guy was trying to act tough.

The next day Fred was ready for his pledge duties. He seemed to have had a good night's sleep, something not usual for pledges. The day passed quickly. I did notice Fred's phone buzzing more than usual. He would smile at the text then put the phone away. That evening the rest of the guys were headed out for some late-night touch football as part of Hell Week. I told Jason I had a personal hazing for Fred instead. I had a beer before Keri showed up in a particularly slutty outfit. To my surprise Jane was right behind her.

"What is she doing here?" I asked Keri as Fred took Jane up the stairs.

"She wanted to be part of it. The hazing." She winked at me. "And maybe you'll get to see us do some girl on girl." Fuck, I had been wanting this to happen for ages. Why now? I didn't care to ask.

When we arrived at my room Fred and Jane were already making out on one side of the bed. I found it awkward at first, trying to do our thing with Fred and Jane next to us. The idea of showing my prowess over this Freshman is what got me going. I picked Keri off the ground, showing off my muscular arms. Placing her down on the bed I took off her clothes. Damn she was a fine piece of ass. This kid would probably prematurely ejaculate then run away crying. I slipped out of my wears and placed myself between her legs with a rubber and some lubricant from my bedside table. My dad had always warned me about getting bitches pregnant. I slipped on the condom and lubed myself up. The wrapped head of my cock pressed against Keri's pussy. She groaned at how fat it was. This is what everything was about. I worked my cock inside her. Her heavy breathing told me everything I needed to know. We fucked in missionary. I heaved into her, giving her a good pounding, showing off my superior body. I then looked over at Jane and Fred. Naked he had nothing on me. I looked down at his dick, smaller, curved up, and hard as a rock. No way was that a magic dick.

"Hey man, stop looking at my dick and look at your girl."

Fred was joking around. The girls giggled. It threw me off. He winked at me. I tried focusing on my hot girlfriend below me. My eyes kept wandering back at what he was doing. Fred started by eating Jane out. Playing her pussy with his fingers and his tongue, making her moan loudly. She was almost crying out, like I had never seen before. I was pretty sure she already orgasmed by the time he made her get on all fours. Jane was acting so submissively to this young man. He would give instructions and immediately she would follow. I always had trouble getting her to do what I liked. Fred started to fuck her. His short cock slamming in and out of her. Her loud cries distracted me. My dick never made her cry out like that. I noticed I was getting soft inside Keri. I had been too distracted by the other couple. I hope she hadn't noticed. I tried getting it back up. Now I noticed Keri watching them. Why wasn't she paying attention to me.

"I need a moment." I took my dick out of my girlfriend and hurried to the bathroom. Trying to hide the embarrassment on my face.

"Babe?" I heard Keri call after me.

"Come join us while he gets back up." Fred's voice followed.

I felt humiliated as I sat on the lid of the toilet. What had made my boner go down? I tried regaining my senses. It took a few minutes before I was able to gather enough strength to head back out. The scene I found was out of a porn film. The nerd fucking two hot sorority girls. The worst part is that he was playing them with precision. While his dick was in one his fingers or his tongue would be in the other. The two girls squealed with pleasure at his constant barrage. My dick wouldn't stand up to bat. I couldn't believe how well this freshman was fucking my main pussy and my side pussy. I sat on the air mattress observing the scene. Surely my dick would stand at attention soon, but even when Fred made the two girls make out my member barely rustled.

"Are you just going to watch?" Fred spoke to me as his dick move from Jane to Keri.

"Just not feeling well." What a terrible excuse.

"Your funeral. You're missing out on some great pussy."

"Fuck, that dick feels so good!" Keri exclaimed.

Right as I was thinking I could use some fresh air I heard the rest of the frat brothers getting back to the house. I couldn't leave the room now and let the brothers know the freshman was doing all the work. How long had the three of them been fucking now without me. They had mostly stopped acknowledging my presence. That is, Jane and Keri kept exclaiming how good Fred was fucking them while stealing a glance in my direction. I thought they each might have orgasmed multiple times by the noises they made.

I couldn't believe Fred's stamina. He had been fucking two of the hottest girls on campus for well over an hour and still his cock was hard as steel. Finally, it looked like he was ready to cum. He made both girls face me on all fours. First, he slammed his cock inside my girlfriend pumping her for all she had, her eyes were glazed over in my direction. She was nearly drooling from the marathon of pleasure.

"I'm coming girl." Keri continued her grunting and moaning. It was only then that I realized he wasn't wearing a condom. Planting his seed inside her.

"Why does she get your cum." Jane who had patiently waited, looked over at Keri with envy.

"There's plenty to go around." He slapped Keri's ass pulling out his slick cock. She could barely hold herself up any longer.

Fred barely looked fazed from the fact he had just cum. His cock, still hard slipped inside of Jane's waiting pussy. "You like that dick girl?"

"So good-" She moaned as she pushed back onto his cock.

"What a fucking slut." He pounded away once more, not letting Jane catch a breath. Ten minutes later he came again. "One load for each girl. Doing the work for two over here."

Once they had all recovered their breath, the girls started to get their clothes. Giggling the whole time they got dressed. Fred looked at them from the side of the bed, still naked.

"Thanks for this babe. It was a great idea." Keri came to kiss me. I absent mindedly kissed her back. "See you two next time."

They left leaving Fred and I looking at each other naked. His cock that had now cum twice was still at half-mast. My mind was spiraling. How had this happened. Girls loved to fuck me, anytime they learned I had a big dick they would come flocking. Now this Freshman with his small, curved dick had made them squeal like whores.

"You ok man. I'm sorry you couldn't participate more." His words sounded sincere and cut like a knife.

"I'm happy you had fun. That was the point man." I tried saving face. "The girls really liked that dick huh." My eyes wandered back down to it.

"Not just girls." His hand stroked it, making it immediately hard.

"That's funny man." I started to get up and pick up some clothes.

"I'm serious. I've had a few guys begging for it. Hits the right spot they say."

"The fuck is the right spot?"

"You'll see." I wasn't paying attention to his words any longer.

We met the rest of the boys. As they should, no one mentioned the two girls who left my room. We had a strict no comment policy when it came to fucking girls. Helped with cheating rumors, most guys like me were fucking a few broads. I tried to be light spirited for the rest of the night. Fred acted even more confidently than he already was.

I tossed and turned in bed. Remembering Fred fucking my girlfriend. How my dick had betrayed me. Something in those recent memories was stirring inside me. That sense of impotence. The look on Keri's face. That small, curved cock, attached to a confident scrawny man.

I woke up in the middle of the night. The light from a nearby streetlamp grazed my body. I noticed Fred's figure on the air mattress. I got up and made my way to the kitchen. Hidden at the back of a cupboard was some medication, mainly adderall to help study. I knew there were also sleeping pills. I swallowed one and headed back to my room. In my drug induced sleep I dreamt of the freshman's curved cock.

I started the day just observing Fred. It was like I was trying to solve a mathematical equation. I still did not comprehend how my plan to humiliate him had turned on me. With that small, curved cock of his. He was half my size in every measure, the way he made those girls moan with pleasure rang in my ear. I made sure he avoided seeing the girls all day. Sending him on silly tasks, I decided to skip my afternoon classes and see Keri.

"What the fuck happened last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"You were supposed to haze him. Not act like a slut."

"He has moves, what can I say. You're the one who wanted me to fuck him."

"Not like that."

"You could learn a thing or two. I haven't gotten a fuck like that in years. I think he told Jane that he fucks dudes. Might loosen you up."

"Fuck off."

She laughed at me as I ran out of the sorority. I needed some time alone with my thoughts. Jason greeted me at the fraternity.

"Heard the noises from your room last night. How was that personalized hazing?"

It took me a moment to respond. "I still haven't broken him."

"Who would have thought that scrawny kid was the most suitable one."

"Yeah." I faltered. "You ever share a girl with someone?"

"Nah, not really my thing. What if the guy makes your girl cum better than you can."

I headed to my room.

"There you are man." Fred waved at me from the edge of my bed. He was naked. His small hard dick was being swallowed by Jane. She acted as if I wasn't there. Her face was flush with satisfaction as she kneeled obediently in front of him. "I just wanted to cum one more time in her mouth." He still had more in him. "You can watch if you want." I was frozen at the doorway. "Come on girl show him what a good cocksucker you are." Jane got to work. She never sucked my cock like that, she told me it was too big to fit properly, I had taken that as a compliment. "Aw yeah." Fred grabbed the hair on the back of her head and moved her at the pace he wanted. "I'm going to cum girl. Swallow." She kept her pace as Fred's body tensed and released inside her mouth. "Now what do we say?" Jane slowly moved off his dick, whipping the side of her lips. She gave a furtive glance back at me, before looking back up at Fred.

bestforme
bestforme
223 Followers
12