All Comments on 'Buck'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Do people read this?

and if so why? UK Cynic.

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 15 years agoAuthor
To UK Cynic

And, UK Cynic, you are an authority on what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
UK Cynic to EG

Any limited authority I have is that of a life long reader. I am open to the possibility that Buck is not your finest work as many of your stories are highly rated. Would you care to recomend one? UK Cynic. no e mail as i am on the mobile-cell phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story, with the laughter element just right.

Ignore the uk crytic, as this is from a U.K. reader, and once more it's a great story line. Just wished it could have been a bit longer, but otherwise no complaints.

Please keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
funny

holy crap, that story was amazing. i laughed the whole time and possibly the best part was bucks speech at the wedding, that was freakin awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it.

A fun,fun, read. Thanks

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Off color hilarious romance

Totally implausible, but who cares; it was fun. The author seemed to dig deep trenches around the characters and it was priceless. This story was great in spite of itself. Thank you for the entertainment.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Fun story!

This is wham bam thank you mam story not EVEN CLOSE to a romance. There is ZERO LOVE here or maybe even less than that. But it was still fun and worth 5*'s LOL!!! I'm not complaining some guys just have no idea how to write romance, but some do to my surprise. Author, sorry you haven't a clue. Don't despair your stories are still very fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

even by kiwi standards thats a bit yeah na

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous