Buck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I had no wish to be smothered in some kind of charade."

"Buck I'd planned to tell you all when the time was right."

"Good for you Frank."

"You are correct. I'm bringing Capri in as director of marketing. She'd written to her mother asking Sally to try to find her a job and Sally wrote back saying I could place her. Capri emailed expressing her thanks and I said I was in need of a marketing expert. I have given notice to termination to the current marketing executive and today, with Sally's approval of you as someone suitable to work alongside Capri, I now offer you the position of general manager. I'm also replacing the director of finance so we begin again with virtually a new team."

"That's a big risk."

"Sometime it's best to go for all or nothing. Are you accepting?"

"Yes."

"You'll not tell Capri I'm her father until I give the go-ahead."

"No, you can tell her that yourself. Accept the risk Frank. Think of it from her point of view, being told by someone else and then she having to face you."

Frank scrubbed his chin looking a little distraught. "I suppose you are right."

"You damn well know I'm right. Perhaps I can set it up for you?"

"Any help would be appreciated. What level of salary would you like?"

"Just the going rate Frank. But I'll talk to Capri about it once we are going well in the saddle."

"What!"

Buck yawned and smiled. "Calm down. I meant working well as a team and if she'd good that shouldn't take too long.

One afternoon Sally invited Buck out for coffee. He almost declined, thinking he didn't want her probing any farther into his background but his instinct told him otherwise, so he agreed. This could be important.

He entered the coffee house and sitting beside Sally was one of the most beautiful young women he'd even come across.

"Hi Buck," Sally said. "This is my daughter Capri. I've told her you are staying with Frank and will start at the holiday apartments on the same day as her as key players in the business resuscitation team."

"Hello Buck, it's very nice meeting you. Mom said you are Maggie Ryan's nephew and she introduced you to Uncle Frank. My promiscuous uncle has a coterie of very favoured ladies."

Sally fell into a coughing fit.

"Oh mother, swallowed a fly?" Capri said, and then patted her mother on the back helpfully. Her grin told Buck she knew about her mother.

CHAPTER 2

Capri sat opposite Buck in the restaurant, the second evening after her arrival home. He'd called that morning to suggest lunch but Capri had suggested a leisurely time over dinner might be preferable.

"Tell me about yourself Buck?"

So he told her including his inglorious departure from home and the reason for it.

"You are not a very nice man to know Buck Orr."

Buck's head dropped.

"But I bet your sister loved it."

He looked up into smiling eyes. He gritted, knowing this could offend her: "I'm not ashamed of it but it's over now, permanently."

"Well I imagine if you both thought like that you carried on like lovers?"

Buck nodded. "Exactly and the truth is my sister is no slut."

"Well I guess she was just vulnerable, being younger and impressionable."

Buck wondered when would this end. He could end it now and talk about something else but he was the idiot who rarely backed down, wasn't he?

"She's two years older than me and had seemed knowledgeable and had an older boyfriend. It began by my asking if she would tutor me. Tutoring advanced into touching and neither of us backed off."

"Well who could blame her Frank, you are rather cute."

It was time to pull the plug. "We should talk about something else."

"No Buck, I'm fascinated. Take me through it step by step and then describe your feelings and thoughts the first time you did it. If you can remember."

"Oh, I can remember, vividly."

"Oh goodie. I'll come around and sit by you so you don't have to talk so loudly. Other diners might hear."

Capri snuggled up against him. "God, this is the most interesting restaurant conversation I've ever been involved in."

"Capri," Buck said weakly.

"I know Buck, we don't know each other very well but this will change that. If you like afterwards I'll tell you about the first time I was fucked."

The room began spinning for Buck. But a deep breath and grabbing his glass to gulp water restored his equilibrium.

A bond established between them that evening, although they didn't touch, apart from a chaste good night kiss. And Capri hadn't started sex very early -- she was twenty when the first guy got to her.

The next morning they went down to the old banana wharf site (where freighters carrying bananas used to dock) and had a good look around at the apartments and without revealing their identities accepted an invitation from the day manager Margo to inspect a two, four and six-bed unit.

"Are you full?" Capri asked.

"No and have not been yet as 900 rooms is a pretty large sudden addition to the city's mid quality range of accommodation. We are very new, as you can see, and we're working at getting more and more people to find us, especially incoming tour groups."

"That seems to be the way to go," Capri said. "Well thank you Margot, we'll see you again soon."

"Thank you ma'am. Here's my card. I look forward to seeing you again."

Capri took Buck by the arm as they walked out and agreed with him that Margo would be staying on staff. "Yes, pleasant, open and not aggressively intrusive. She should have asked, 'Will you come and stay with us?' but that was pretty well implied."

"What would you like to do now?"

"I should let you go. You'll have other things to do."

"No, I'd like to stick with you if that's okay."

"Well let's have coffee and then would you like to visit the zoo? I loved the zoo when I was a little girl and would like to revisit."

"Good, and I can throw peanuts at you."

Whether she meant it or not Capri squeezed Buck's arm against her left breast. "You're funny."

Mid afternoon Sally phoned and Buck heard her concern in her voice.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes fine. We inspected the apartments this morning and now are having late lunch after visiting the zoo."

"The zoo?"

"Yes, where you took me many times when I was young. Buck had never been to a zoo. He threw peanuts at me."

"For goodness sake."

"It was hysterical mom -- have you forgotten doing stupid things when you were young?"

"No. It sounds lovely. Would you like to invite him for dinner?"

"Yeah, just a minute."

Capri asked Frank. He said yes, noting the urging in her eyes.

"Yes, should I say 6:00 for drinks?"

"Yes that would be lovely. I'm glad you're having a lovely time darling. Bye."

When attacking a thick slice of roast beef Buck said looking at Capri, "Does your father live in Auckland?"

Mother and daughter froze.

Buck chewed on, ignoring the silent chaos he'd caused.

"Yes."

Sally almost whispering said, "How can you say that?"

Capri said with tension, "Mother has always claimed she doesn't know who my father is."

Buck smiled and said she wouldn't be alone as a one-parent child to have been given that answer.

Capri said, "And some parents treat their child as if the child is dumb and always will be."

"Oh god," Sally said. You do know. Damn you Buck for bringing this up."

"Thank you for bringing this up," Capri said defiantly. "On the 25-hour flight home from London I thought it was time to reveal I knew the secret. Only I couldn't figure out how to drop it on you mum without unduly upsetting you."

Sally wheezed, "When did you find out?"

"I figured it out when I was thirteen. Only one man in my life gave me birthday and Christmas presents. Frank stopped doing that when I turned fifteen but when I turned twenty-one he sent me in London the title to my very own apartment in the Meridian Apartment Building."

"Yes, Frank is your father."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Frank and I agreed if it got back to his wife it would kill their marriage."

"Their marriage is scarcely a marriage."

"It has been a marriage of convenience since before you were born and that suits Alice who never has been particularly fond of men."

"I'd wondered if that might be the reason. And what is the other reason mother?"

Sally stalled, grabbing her wine glass and draining it.

"It's your chance, and probably your only chance, to lay the ghost to rest Sally."

She looked at Buck and nodded.

"Frank had said he didn't want to be a father and didn't want to give up his other women friends."

"Friends? Ha!" Capri snorted.

Buck said softly, "Some of us, if resolute enough, choose the type of life we wish to lead."

Capri shrugged and said that was true. "I'm sad but am not resentful of you mum. Does Frank still fuck you?"

"Oh Capri."

"Does Frank still seduce you?"

"Yes and in a way he loves me. The other thing you were always told was I was married quite a while before you came along. Well it was actually just before you were born. My father found a young guy with the surname of Cameron and paid him to marry me and then go to Australia to live. I never saw him and heard of him after the small civic wedding and I later divorced him on the grounds in those days of being abandoned."

"So technically I'm legitimate?"

"Yes, I registered you with Jack Cameron as your father. You have a copy of the birth certificate."

"Yes, but I didn't know the story, did I? You told me you didn't know who my father was so I assumed you made up the name Jack Cameron. It's all very devious. The truth would have been better and put you through less pain and meant less uncertainty. But even so, thank you. I'm sure you thought you were doing the best thing."

"Well you have Buck to thank for bringing this out."

"Yes but please don't tell Uncle Frank I know the truth. I think he's preparing to tell me. Let him do it his way mum."

"Capri you have handled this very well although the reality is you have only had confirmed what you'd already learned. Don't be hard on your mother."

"I won't Buck, and thank you. I could have been extremely mad at you opening this up but I'm not. I think it's actually brought me relief. Please don't give even a hint to Uncle Frank. My relationship with you mom remains unchanged... the change comes in the relationship between Uncle Frank and me. Just let it happen you two."

At the door saying goodnight, Capri pulled Buck's hand on to her breast. He gave it a wee squeeze and then moved away and said goodnight. He assumed she was signalling he was as good as in. But he'd wait; there was no hurry.

On Saturday Frank said he was taking 'the girls' to Waiheke Island for lunch and invited Buck along.

"Who are the girls?"

"Capri and Sally."

"Um, no thanks. I want to have a look around for somewhere to live."

Frank handed Buck a key with an address on the tab. "Take a look at this one. It's vacant and I own it. It's on The Strand overlooking the railway yards and the port and across the harbour to the North Shore. Great views."

"Thanks, I'll take a look."

An hour later Buck took a call.

"Hi, it's Frank. The girls want you with us. Be at the helicopter base at Mechanic's Bay just before noon. I've phoned and booked and paid for a seat for you and the chopper flying to Waiheke Island at noon. You will land at Mudbrick Winery where we are lunching."

"Sounds great, thanks."

As soon as Buck was clear of the chopper Capri ran out and pressed against him strongly and kissed him hungrily.

He chuckled. "Have you been drinking?"

"Yes, on the boat and we've had a couple here."

"You look great in that flimsy sundress."

"Want me to take it off."

"Er, where are the others?"

"Yapping in the restaurant. Don't you really want to see my breasts?"

"No, I'll have difficulty walking with a boner."

She laughed merrily and pulled him along to the restaurant.

It was almost 4:00 when at Matiatia Frank rowed them out to one of the moored launches, not one of the stunningly designed and luxuriously equipped 'plastic fantastics' bobbing in the bay but to a veteran all-wood motor-sailer.

Buck thought Frank appeared to be wealthy enough to own the best boat at the anchorage but as they drew up to Ice Maiden, Frank said simply, "She was my dad's boat; his uncle had it built for himself when he was in his early twenties."

"She'll be still going when this modern boats are scrapped."

"Yeah," Frank said, looking at Buck in surprise.

As soon as they were underway Capri stripped off her sundress; she was wearing a bikini. She looked up and caught Buck licking his lips. Well, great legs, very little belly and well-shaped tits, who wouldn't? But it didn't last -- as soon as they emerged into the gulf the stiff afternoon breeze hit them and Capri pulled her dress back on as well as a jacket.

The women went below and Frank yarned to Buck about the business and outlined some of the things Frank wanted him to look at changing. After they'd docked at the Westhaven Marina and were walking back to the car Capri said, "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Yes. I've found an apartment and would like you to inspect it with me."

"Oh I'd like to do that. Does it have a bed?"

"What?"

"Um is it furnished?"

"No."

"Well perhaps that's just as well. You can get it furnished to your satisfaction."

"Um."

"What?"

"Um if it appeals to you perhaps you might like to share. You said your apartment is on long-term lease."

"Are you sure?"

Buck said he was very sure.

"But I have been giving you signals and you've backed off?"

"I wanted you to be sure and to be confident after the disclosure about Frank and whatever has brought you back home."

"I was having an affair with my married boss and after his wife came into the office with their baby I broke it off and he made it so difficult for me that I resigned and decided to come home."

"So you are not a lily-white virgin?"

"Buck!"

"Sorry, that was a cheap shot. I'm glad that you are sexually vulnerable as I was with Carolyn."

"Your sister?"

"Yes."

"Buck in case you are worried about me meeting her I can say I like her... I might even love her for being so kind to you."

"Thank you for saying that, I really mean it. I also have a nifty kid brother who is fifteen. You'll meet him fairly soon because now that I am back in work I'll invite him to stay with me during the upcoming school holidays."

"You mean with us, remember? I'm sure I'll be living with you; I don't believe you'd take me to view an apartment I wouldn't like."

"Um, I better tell you it's one of Frank's investment properties."

"That's fine, so long as we'll not be sharing with his wife."

Buck gaped and Capri laughed and said he now knew she liked to tease.

* * *

At an ungodly hour for Sunday morning Buck heard the doorbell ring and then, "Hi Uncle Frank. I've come to take Buck out for the day. I have mum's car."

"Oh I'll shake him awake."

"Isn't the lazy sod up yet?

"It's no quite 8:00 my dear."

"That's a quarter of daylight gone."

"God, oh to be young."

"I'm heading for the bathroom," Buck called. "Give me ten."

He emerged, dressed smart-casual and Capri reached up, checked he'd shaved and said good. She then kissed him.

Frank asked, "What are you guys going to be doing?"

"A bit of this and that," Buck said. "May we take you to late lunch?"

"Yeah, why not. We can talk about your first day at work tomorrow."

"Yeah and anything else on your mind. Come on Capri."

They drove around the harbour to Mission Bay and went into a restaurant for All Day Breakfast.

As they came out Capri asked, "Where's this apartment?"

"We passed it coming here."

"Why didn't you say?"

"Because it would mean me having to wait much longer before I had breakfast."

"Oh right, guys know their priorities."

They parked outside the apartment block.

"This one? Oh hot-diggity. This is my favourite apartment block in the city."

Capri excitedly took Buck's hand and in the elevator was all over him. Buck unlocked the apartment door and they walked in. Capri looked straight out at the yachts racing on a spinnaker run down-harbour and said, "This is heavenly,"

They inspected other empty rooms and she made suggestions about furniture and then said, "Are you ready to fuck now?"

Buck had expected this would be coming so didn't have to make inane comments about the floor being hard, knowing that's what bare floors were like. He held out his arms and Capri folded into them and drove her tongue into his mouth. He pulled her hand on to his rapidly rising dick and she held on to it very possessively.

They sank to the floor, passion rising. She struggled with his belt so he swore, pulled away and jumped to his feet, dropping his pants and pulling out of them and his underpants and kicking off his shoes while Capri said, "Hurry, hurry" and although aroused he was smart enough to croak, "Undo your skirt". He then pulled off her skirt and panties.

"Are we ready?" she panted.

"I can't think of any more delaying tactics," he chucked but she did not appear amused.

After a couple of minutes of kissing and groping she gasped, "Sixty-nine."

As he did an about face to move into position Buck wondered whether he should be surprised she knew what that was and then cancelled, thinking did it matter? Within seconds he knew Capri didn't have to be told what to do with his dick when he pulled her on to him and she licked and then swallowed him deeply. As usual it took a few seconds to almost puke initially over the girly smell but it would be similar for her with his odour wouldn't it? But as soon as his tongue hit moist 'pink' his brain and body tuned into her, he thought her odour was love perfume and away he licked and fingered as if he were dealing with the most wonderful cunt in the world -- not that he was thinking of any other.

Later he filled that vagina completely and the way Capri smiled at him in the morning sunlight filled his heart with stars. They then began their first fuck, savouring it, loving it. In that empty room it was as if they were the only two persons on the planet.

They went back to Frank's apartment and he greeted them, looking serious.

"Are you okay?"

"Capri, I've decided to tell you something. When I've finished you might decide to never speak to me again."

"Oh I doubt that," she laughed but the laugh sounded a little forced.

"I'll wait out on the balcony," Buck said but Frank said no, that Capri might need support.

Frank led them to the table where he'd set out perhaps thirty photographs.

"We start here," he said.

The slightly fuzzy photograph was of a smiling woman in the late stages of pregnancy.

"That's me inside mom," Capri said quietly.

"Yes."

Other photographs traced Capri's growth through until her departure at the airport for the UK five years ago.

"Flip that photo over Capri."

"It reads my daughter leaving for London."

Capri said how lovely.

Swallowing hard, Frank said, "I've kept this dark secret from you, and persuaded your mother... what did you say?

"I said how lovely. I've known since I was about thirteen, or at least was pretty sure without a confession."

"Oh god."

"May I call you dad?"

Frank held out his arms, eyes moist, and nodded.

As Capri went to him Buck went out to the balcony and made a call.

"Hi, it's Buck. Frank's just told her. Everything looks fine. Will you join us for lunch?"

"I've just sat down in a restaurant with a couple of friends but I'm coming right away."

Buck gave Sally the name of the café on the waterfront where he'd booked and said there would go there in a few minutes. He knew she was in Newmarket about fifteen minutes away.

Sally arrived breathlessly and rushed up to Capri, and kissed her and then brought Frank into their huddle. Frank looked at Buck after kissing both women and danced his fingers over their wine bottle. Buck assumed that meant bubbles and ordered two bottles of Veuve Clicquot champagne and went to the toilet to give the threesome a little time to themselves. There were no recriminations and once the flush of family reunion subsided Buck flushed with pleasure when Capri announced she and Buck were moving in together, into one of Frank's investment apartments near Mechanic's Bay. It had been agreed apparently that Capri should call her father Frank to avoid complications with his family and mutual friends.