Bucket List Ch. 03 - Worker

Story Info
Indian girl masturbating in front of a worker.
947 words
4.31
6.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bucket list series are stories about a 25-year-old girl seeking sexual gratification from different types of people in her list.

About me:

My name is Rasika and I live in Delhi

Stats: 34C - 28 - 36

Color: Wheatish

Height 5 ft 3'

It happened during rainy season. It had rained in the morning so the skies were still gray, it was about 3PM, the peak travel commute would start at 6PM, so the roads and movement of people were few and far behind. I had just finished lunch at work and went back to my space. Since it's hybrid, nobody came to work on Fridays except a select few.

My office is a fully glass building facing the main road. Since it's located in the end, there was only one construction happening in the next building. I was feeling very lazy and didn't want to work at all, I was just waiting for it to be 5PM so i could go home. I was looking outside just thinking about what to do on the weekend, I had a date on Saturday and was looking forward to weekend sex. Instinctively I opened the second button of my shirt and looked at my cleavage. I bit my lip and grazed the top of my left tit. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice that a worker in the next building climbing up and being to my eye level.

The moment I saw him, I felt embarrassed. He looked at me and laughed. He made obscene signs of honking my tits. I was turning red because of the shame, but I also noticed myself getting turned on. Somehow the weekend sex, me feeling my tits, the humiliation and his obscene sign made me feel hot and bothered. I was horny, so I thought I'll have some fun.

I got up, closed the cabin door, thanked God that it was wooden door not glass. I switched off the lights and sat on my chair. I wheeled towards the glass window and made eye contact with him. He was shirtless, skinny but lean, and tanned. He's probably be in late 20s. I smiled at him. He looked at me with surprise. I started by removing my ponytail and caressing myself - my hair, my cheeks, my neck, behind my ears. I pinched my lips and licked my upper lip with my tongue. My eyes were closed the whole time, but I hoped that he was clearly watching me. The feeling itself was making me wet. i clenched my thighs together and pressed my tits over the shirt. Th stain fabric was smooth and velvety. I could feel my nipples getting hard. I opened the third, fourth and fifth button, this should've revealed my nude color bra to him. I opened my eyes and saw his gaze fixed on my tits. I smiled. I started pressing my tits and grazing my navel. I slid my index finger inside my cleavage again and again. I rubbed my flesh against my finger and I felt super sexy. I pulled down my bra cups and gave him the view of both my brown nipples.

I saw him stroking his penis through his pants. I pressed both my legs harder and felt my clit rubbing against my panties. The stickiness made my clit feel even better. I was completely turned on and ready for an orgasm. I circled my areolas and pinched my nipples. I tried to lick my own nipple but it was a bit tough. I so wish the worker would've been with me so he could take advantage of me. I thought about how rough and firm his hands would feel on my soft skin, how he would abuse my body, how he would stretch my puss, how he'll make me cum. Uhmmm, I could not bear the edging of my clit any longer. I stood up, and unzipped my formal pant. It revealed my panties to him, I pulled it down as well. I was now standing in front of a low-life worker with unbuttoned shirt, bra down and naked below. Never in my dreams would I have thought that I'd something wild like this. I always believed myself to be an exhibitionist but I never dared to pursue something like this, but what the hell. I sat back on my chair and opened my legs, showed him the view of my hairless pussy. He slid his pants down and started stroking his dick.

I threw my head bac and started masturbating. I rubbed my already wet clit with my thumb and inserted two fingers inside. I finger fucked myself like I didn't care at all. I fantasized about the worker's dick being pushed inside me and him fucking me mercilessly. For that moment the glass barrier didn't exist. He was having his way with me. I pressed my right tit and started breathing heavily. I was extremely close to cumming and was panting like a bitch in heat I licked my lips, my throat was getting dry, I repositioned myself more comfortably fingered myself really fast and finally came! I felt so relieved at that moment. All this excitement went to my head and I wanted to cool down. After cumming I looked at him one last time and closed the blinds.

I never cared if he came or not, if he liked it or not, if he was satisfied or not. It was just a fantasy I wanted to fulfil and I guess it was his lucky day. I didn't anticipate that I would be a full-fledged exhibitionist in the coming years, but more on that later..