Discovering her Exhibitionist Side

Story Info
Sleeping Harshita is accidentally exposed to the milkman.
1.5k words
4.32
20.8k
26

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story has a strong exhibitionist theme. If it is not your cup of tea, I strongly urge you not to go ahead. The author strongly recommends safe sexual practices to be followed.

All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

----------

Harishita's parents had to move back to her hometown to care for her elderly grandparents. Her father had to take up a job in her hometown to support the family till Harshita gets a job. Harshita had to stay back in their rented row house where she grew up.

The row house Harshita lived in had two floors with four houses on each floor. All the houses had the same layout except for the first house, which was a duplex house where Kalpana Aunty, the owner, stayed. She is a middle-aged widowed lady whose husband passed away a few years after her marriage. The houses opened up to a narrow alley which led to the staircase at one side and the common washrooms at the other end.

Her parents proposed she moves to the college hostel, but Harshita did not want to leave the house she grew up. Kalpana Aunty understood the family's plight and reduced the rent. Kalpana Aunty also assured Harshita's parents that she would take care of Harshita just like her own child. So, it was all decided. Harshita will stay back, and her parents will visit her every month. It lifted a lot of weight off Harshita's parents.

And Harshita did not feel different. She had stayed in Kalpana Aunty's house for so many days. When she comes back from school, she will run to Kalpana Aunty's house to eat snacks. Kalpana Aunty loved Harshita as her own child. Having lost her husband at a tender age, Kalpana Aunty dedicated her life to taking care of Navin and Harshita. Navin is Kalpana Aunty's only son and her arch-nemesis. Harshita and Navin were ultra-competitive from childhood till college.

The first few days, Harshita felt awkward sleeping alone and slept with Kalpana Aunty. She mustered up courage post the first week and decided to sleep in her place.

The summer heat was intolerable. That night Harshita locked all doors and windows. She undressed herself and sat on her father's bed. To date, she had always slept on a mat on the floor in the living room. The thrill of sitting naked on her father's bed aroused her. She laid on her back facing the ceiling. The feeling of sheets on her naked skin felt amazing.

She ran her palm on her naked skin from her neck to her boobs. She squeezed her nipples. Her nipples stood up with her touch. Her fingers slowly ran from her boobs to her stomach. Her back arched as her fingers ran past her pussy lips. To date, she had never masturbated this openly. It was always in the middle of the night, fully clothed with eyes checking her parents' bedroom constantly. The feeling of where she can lay naked on her parents' bed and masturbating aroused her to her peak within a few minutes.

She put her parents' pillows between her legs and squeezed them. The feeling of the fabric of the pillow cover on her pussy lips made her wet as she had never been. The pillow cover was smeared with her fluids and she rocked her hips. An incredible orgasm rippled through her. The pillow cover was wet with her fluids. She smelled her distinct aroma on the pillow. She made a mental note to wash the pillow before her parents' visit. She did not care to dress and slept naked that night. It felt great in the summer heat.

----------

This routine went on for a week. Harshita had her dinner with Kalpana Aunty. She comes home, strips, jerks off with her hands or the pillow and sleeps peacefully.

The summer heat intensified. A week later, Harshita followed the same routine - strip, jerk off and sleep naked. But that day, the bedroom felt like an oven. In the state of grogginess from her orgasm, she yanked the windows open. The room cooled a bit and she slept off like a baby, literally.

Harshita opened her sleepy eyes to the bright bedroom. She woke up to the sound of sparrows singing. She saw the sparrow couple perched on the window grill. For a few minutes, she closed her eyes back again. Reality hit her and she jolted awake. The sparrows flew away.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. The windows were open. Her neighbours could have spotted her lying naked. She saw the time on the wall clock. It was around 6 AM. Her neighbours would not have been awake. She was saved from the embarrassment of the leering eyes of the neighbour's uncles. Or worse yet, if her nemesis caught her naked. She shuddered at the thought.

She quickly closed the window and dressed up. She opened the door and picked up the packet of milk from the bag hanging on the door. She went to the kitchen. She boiled water for her morning tea, added a teaspoon of tea leaves and added the milk. She popped the remaining milk into the refrigerator.

Harshita sat on the chair facing the front door and sipped her tea. "Fuck!" she exclaimed as it hit her. The milkman!

------

Manoj was in his late forties. He moved to the city in search of greener pastures, but soon realized the city is a soul-sucking place. He had to take up multiple odd jobs to make ends meet. He started with milk and newspaper delivery in the morning and delivering groceries to the row houses. He bought a bicycle in his twenties, He still used the feature phone with buttons. He is a man resisting change in a fast-moving world.

Manoj had been living in one of the lower-income neighbourhoods near the row houses where Harshita lived. Manoj had been delivering milk and grocery to their home for the past twenty years. Harshita grew up with this beautiful dusky woman in front of his eyes. But, Manoj had no ill intentions all his life. He did his job as his family depended on it.

A few years back, his wife fell ill and passed away. Manoj was devastated by her loss and had to care for his daughter, who was in her early teens. He considered remarrying, but he did not want to affect his daughter. He considered visiting a brothel, but his values prohibited him from venturing into that path. Years went on without any sexual release for Manoj and it frustrated him.

It was another routine day for Manoj. Wake up early morning, pick up the milk packets from the supplier, visit every house, collect the token and deliver milk. The token was sold on advance payment.

At 5:30 AM in the morning, he rarely meets a soul. Some old uncles prepare for their morning walk, sometimes. It was summer and the day breaks early.

He entered the row house of Harshita and delivered milk to the ground floor tenants. He went to the first floor. The bedroom window of Harshita's house was locked for the past 2-3 weeks. He noticed it was wide open. He was not surprised since it was summer.

He took a peek inside as he fetched the milk packet. He froze at the sight. His eyes were transfixed at the mesmerizing sight in front of him. Harshita lay bare naked as the day she was born. He could see her lying on her side with her hips resting on a pillow. He could see her unblemished clean shaven legs and her beautiful thighs. He studied her nice perky round buttocks.

The pillow pushed her ass in the air giving him an unobstructed view of her privates. Her caramel skin became darker around her asshole. He could see her pussy lips hidden by a bush.

Manoj wished to hold her and kiss her pussy. He longed for the heavenly aroma of pussy. He wondered how heavenly her pussy must taste. He imagined him licking the juices from her pussy. It took him back to the memory of him making love to his wife. He ate her pussy at every opportunity.

He imagined himself holding Harshita's round butt and licking her wet pussy. His penis stood like a rock. He needed relief. He kept the milk bag on the floor and went to the common bathroom and jerked off to the image of naked Harshita. He spurted jets of cum on the bathroom floor.

He took a minute to come back to his senses. "What was I thinking?" he slapped himself. "It is not right," he thought to himself. Ashamed at himself, he washed off the cum from the bathroom floor. He washed his hands clean and delivered the packets of milk to the respective houses including Harshita's. On the way back, he took a moment to take a look at Harshita, who was sleeping like a naked angel. He scolded himself and headed out.

----------